A Very Private Beach Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
422 Followers

"Well, then, how about if you joined us? We'd love to have you! You're perfectly safe here!"

If it had been anybody else, Trish would probably have said, "No." But what could be less threatening, and more conducive to good feelings, than a very pregnant woman? Jason gave Trish an imploring look. Trish checked her watch, stared out at the ocean for a few seconds, and then said, "Oh, what the hell!" In a few seconds, she was down to bra and panties, and Jason wasn't far behind. I looked around for Barry and Alison, but for once I couldn't see them. They would have made a great welcoming committee! But Jeremy and Sally came forward and proposed that they and the rangers begin with a little mutual masturbation. They paired off, and we all clapped when Trish unclasped her bra and let it fall to the sand, exposing a beautiful set of brown-capped tits to the setting sun. Jeremy brought himself to an erection as he danced with her, and soon the panties followed the bra and the two of them danced naked, flirting shamelessly with each other as they wanked themselves to arousal. Meanwhile, Sally had Jason as naked as she was and was telling him to jack off onto her tits. He didn't take much persuasion, and soon his cock was pumping out ropes of sperm that landed squarely between her boobs. She then embraced and kissed him, smearing his cum onto his chest. Other couples came over to welcome and embrace the rangers, and soon they were chatting with the partygoers like they'd known us all their lives. I lost track of them as the evening progressed, but at one point was walking arm in arm with Inge when I noticed Jason and Trish lying on a blanket, masturbating each other in the moonlight.

"Were they a couple before?" I asked Inge as I fondled her heavy breasts.

"I don't think so, but they are now, I think!" she laughed. Then she dropped to her knees and sucked my dick to semi-hardness. The two rangers looked up at the sight, grinned broadly, and went back to what they were doing.

The party went on well into the evening, until Trish put on her uniform (skipping the bra and panties, I noticed) and told us that we really had to be going. They state cops would be checking the park at midnight, she said, and they'd be wondering about all the cars parked inside the locked gate. Well, they'd been real nice about letting us stay this long, so there were no complaints, and we all gathered up our stuff and made our way back to the parking lot without bothering to put on more than our shoes. We also packed out all our trash, which made Trish and Jason very happy. After a few last goodbye kisses and gropes, we all got into our cars, Trish unlocked the gate, and we all left. Liz and I followed Barry and Alison back to Albion, where we all piled into one bed and promptly fell asleep. Whatever passion we had left over had to wait till morning.

We have stayed in touch with the Fort Bragg folks. They report that Jason and Trish have become regulars on their days off. Inge and Peer have a daughter now, and Cora's pregnant...and yes, the baby was probably conceived at the beach! And people are still talking about that moonlight party, there at our very private beach.

jehoram
jehoram
422 Followers
12