A Visit From Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse laughed and wrapped his arm around her. "God, you're great." He dropped a quick kiss on her lips before continuing on their way. "And that blowjob was," he paused for a moment, shaking his head as he searched for a way to describe it. "Well, it was intense to say the least. I don't think I'll ever look at Tom Cruise quite the same way again."

Now it was Kari's turn to laugh aloud. "You might just want to be careful who you admit that to."

"There's hardly room for the two of us in that twin bed as it is." He joked. "Old Tom is going to have to go peddle it on someone else."

Kari slid her arm around him and sighed contentedly. This kind of fun interchange had been sadly lacking in her last relationship...not to mention the earth-shaking sex. Looking back on it all now, she couldn't help but wonder what she had ever seen in MolarMan. Smiling to herself, Kari realized that Jesse even had her coming up with nicknames now.

"So, I had something I wanted to run past you after the movie tonight." He said as they turned onto his street. "Since that was pretty well the end of the movie for us..."

Kari looked up at him curiously. "What's up?"

"What do you think about maybe testing the waters a little more and dating?" Jesse asked carefully.

Aw damn. And she was really starting to like him, too. "Other people?"

"Well, if that's what you want." He gave her an uncertain smile. "But I was really thinking more along the lines of each other."

Duh, Kari! "Well, your idea sounds much nicer than mine."

"So, is that a 'Yes'?" Jesse came to a stop in front of his building, watching her closely. "Because if you're worried about the age difference it really isn't that much. And I don't think your brother would have any problems with us seeing each other and—"

Kari grabbed a handful of his shirt and pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him silent. "Yes already." She took the key ring from his unresisting hand and unlocked the door. "Now, didn't you say something earlier about needing to fuck me?"

"Oh yeah. Absolutely." He tugged her into the building. "I need to fuck you so badly."

'No way was it going to be bad'Kari thought to herself as the door closed quietly behind them.

12