A Visit with Megan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
~Shadow~
~Shadow~
27 Followers

Kevin sped up his thrusts. He grabbed my ass cheeks, then my hips. He continued to drive his cock deep inside me, causing me to scream out in pleasure. Megan moved slightly, knowing my orgasm would be intense, yet she kept the toy on my bud. I started to climax before I even realized what was happening. My pussy started to pull him inside even further. My body seemed to clamp down on his cock, squeezing him, wanting his seed.

Kevin came with such force. His back arched, and his muscles locked as he slammed his rod deep inside of me. My pussy milking his member of all he had to offer. I pushed back against him, moving my hips over and over, causing him to gasp and grab my hips again. Megan quickly removed the toy, seeing he couldn't take anymore, his pleasure turning to discomfort. I laughed and slowly moved forward on last time, releasing him from my honey pot. My knees weak from such an intense orgasm. I knelt on the floor again, giving way to gravity. Megan leaned forward, pulled me closer and kissed my lips. She also pulled at Kevin's hand as he still tried to stand behind me. He gratefully dropped to his knees, and received a gentle kiss as well.

"I love watching you two fuck like that." Megan said as we continued to catch our breath.

"I wish we had more time to share with you Megan. I'd love for you to come stay with us, or at least live much closer to us." I stated. I saw Kevin nod in agreement.

I could see that Megan was thinking about it with more seriousness than I thought she would. "I'm sure we can work something out by the time you guys leave." said Megan.

Later on that night we talked about who was going to be visiting whom and when. We had quite a bit of time set aside by the time we were finished.

~Shadow~
~Shadow~
27 Followers
12