A Voice From the Night World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tightened my grip on his cock, stroking up it one more time as I pinched his nipple with the fingers of my free hand. He tensed against me, gave a hard shudder and he moaned shuddering against me as I felt his dick pulse and wet seed coated my hand. He continued shuddering as his cock released another spurt of seed and another.

He sagged against me and I pulled him up out of my lap and against me. I hugged him to me, dropping kisses up his neck and across his face, finally latching onto his mouth. I kissed him long and leisurely, taking my time to enjoy the feel and taste of him as he wrapped his arms around me, kissing me back.

I wasn't sure how long we sat there but I don't think it was too long before we came back to reality. I shifted him away from me reluctantly and he went just as reluctantly as we panted trying to catch our breath. We fixed our clothes then our mussed hair and I glanced at his passion flushed face and blazing eyes as he tied his hair back with shaking hands.

"You might want to put your mask back on." I suggested with a grin.

I started the car up laughing as I watched him glance at the mirror and see his own expression. He smirked at me but fixed his expression, the ice prince returning to sit in the car with me.

The other Chay that lived under the mask disappeared the ice prince never giving a hint of the guy who lived inside him. I shook my head at him and laughed heading towards Jason's house. Poor Tien was probably wondering what happened to us, but then I realised he'd probably have guessed. He was probably one of the very few that realised how volatile and sex hungry we were.

"Do you think Alan will tell his story to other people?" Chay commented to me as we pulled up a few houses up the street from Jason's.

I glanced at him. "Why do you ask?"

He shot me side long look as he opened his door and slid out, he flashed me his wicked grin over his shoulder, a rare sensual thing that never failed to harden my cock then his mask slid smoothly back on. "Can't have Night Worlder's knowing how Demon might get around."

+ + + + + + + + + +

It was 2am when I returned from babysitting Jason which consisted of hiding as a lynx in a set of huge bushes that bordered his property. I watched and guarded Jason and his house but nothing happened. The most excitment I got was the ribbing Tien had given us telling us we must have gotten lost on the way.

At least I hadn't been alone though and had company through the boring hours as Chay had stayed with me, up in a tree as a falcon true but company is company.

Damien had arrived at 2am to take his turn so we could go and get some sleep. He'd given us an update that Michael was still in a serious condition and the witches hadn't been sure if they'd got all the iron out of him. He'd also let us know that Tien had gone home to sleep and so should we.

He'd given us a ride home and we'd gone straight to our rooms as he drove back to Jason's. I'd been so tired I'd stripped and fallen across my bed with a grateful sigh falling asleep straight off. I'd shifted a few times, had sex, fought other Night Worlders and healed injuries so despite the predator I was, I needed rest.

I barely stirred when I felt Chay slide into bed with me and curl up against me nuzzling his face into my neck. But I woke up an hour later from the first of the dark, uneasy dreams. Restless and unsettled I couldn't seem to relax back to sleep, I kept having awful dreams.

Then the phone call from Damien had come and despite Chay's best efforts to distract me, I was still awake and uneasy. It would be a while before I slept through the night again.

Somtimes I wonder if we aren't fighting a loosing battle with the quicksand that is the Night world. It just keeps sucking and sucking shit in, it never stops. Perhaps the Millenium battle would end in a fucking disater and be the end of all of us. But we had to keep fighting. To give up and quit was cowardly, the Night World simply could not win. One more win to the Night World, one more loss of a good witch to Daybreak.