A Walk in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My buttocks were bouncing up and down on the canvas like a nuclear piston and he made sure he got all the way inside me because he dragged both my legs over his shoulders and then in turn forced them over my shoulders to ensure maximum depth inside of me.

I could barely breathe by then, my cheeks were bulging with the strain of it all, my nostrils were flaring and my eyes could not shut, they were being held open by the sheer force and volume of his cock,

I was sure I would never be able to close my eyelids again after this and then waves of pleasure were washing over me, making me so dizzy and disorientated that my head was swimming in ten different directions.

"URGH, URGH, URGH, URGH!" was all I could managed to choke out as he rode my cunt to both his and my totally orgasmic climax.

His balls slammed against my buttocks faster and faster, it was like being whipped with two fast moving tennis balls on the end of a rigid stick.

"He's trying to get his balls inside me too!" the thought was wild and random and if I was feeling horny at that moment, that thought made me feel even more horny if it was at all

My streched cunt was juicing and creaming with each stroke of his cock, we were practically locked at the hips by now and only when he rose out of me for another strong downward thrust did I feel the chill of the night air whistling between our briefly parting bodies and then the power of his member drove its way deep inside my cunt, over my clit, and deep into my expanding womb.

I came first, it was my first real all time, singing all dancing, explosive orgasm, it was certainly the first one I had ever had that had lasted more than five seconds that's for sure!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!" I screamed as my orgasm was driven home in wave after wave of sheer debauched pleasure "OH! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

I am ashamed to say that I shrieked my way to my climax which I can only describe as a white violent throbbing sensation that started from the tips of my curling toes, surged its way all the way up my taut legs to the pit of my clit, all over and through my brutally ravaged cunt to end up my shaking throbbing pre-orgasmic belly.

My orgasm triggered off his, and he moved faster and faster inside of me, crowing as he did, and then he exploded inside of me, and when I say explode I mean REALLY explode!

"HOOOOOOOLLY SHIIIIIIIITTTT! he hollered as he came inside of me, "OH FUUUUUKKKING HOOOOOOT DAAAM!"

I instinctively grabbed hold of his heaving undulating buttocks and squeezed them desperately, thrusting back and forth with him until his balls were totally spent of spunk and I, his victim, was totally and utterly full to the brim with his cum.

He finally rolled off me with a satisfied grunt of pleasure and his seed flooded out of me and down my legs whilst I lay on my back, my body still twitching, and jerking my mouth opening and shutting spasmodically as my gigantic orgasm finally slid away to a feeling of dismay, gratification, rapture, shame and contentment.

"Well you little slut," I said to myself and with only a little bit of shame, "You certainly got what you deserved didn't you after your walk in the park?"

"Catholic school girls sure make the best little tramps," he said when he finally found his voice and I couldn't disagree with him, after all I was now a prime example of what he was talking about!

He rolled onto his side and suddenly leaned over me and cupped a still heaving breast, fondling it again with rough thoughtless fingers. I was really startled when my nipple hardened and the same delicious sensation of electricity ran up and down my body in long waves of pleasure.

I moaned as he once again sucked my nipple and fondled my other breast.

"What's your name?" he asked me suddenly.

"Clara," I said and he slid his hand over my bare stomach making it tremble.

"Well Clara," he said with a chuckle, "I don't think you'll be walking in the park on your own again in the near future, will you?"

I felt myself nodding my head. Walks in the park at night were out from now on. As much as I had shamefully enjoyed this nastly little encounter I didn't want to make a habit of it.

"And to make sure you don't," he added as he helped me sit up and then squat with my head in line with his cum soaked cock "We're going to spent a couple of hours ramming the lesson home good and proper, open your mouth very wide my dear little Catholic School girl, I haven't finished with you by a long run…"

Well as you can imagine I got home somewhat late that evening, I was lucky that my parents were out visiting friends so they never found out I'd taken a short cut through the park after school.

I hurt all over, especially between my legs; I could barely walk and had to have a cool bath as soon as I got into the house.

I whimpered as I washed my ravaged little cunt with a flannel, it was hot, torn, throbbing and burning like crazy; the man in the park had used it three more times after the first time. He had a lot of stamina and he used it all on me.

I went through a lot of firsts in that park I can tell you. He made me suck his cock and balls clean and then he came in my mouth and made me swallow all his cum, all of it can you believe it? There was so much of it that flooded out of my mouth in a back flow. It took a while getting all of that cum down my throat I can tell you but I did it, well I didn't really have any choice, he told me I was going to stay on my knees until every last drop was swallowed, rape so it seems isn't just something that happens to your cunt!

I don't remember everything, only that I did as I was told and didn't complain, mostly because I was too busy having multiple having orgasms that I didn't think it was possible to have after the gut wrenching one I had already had! I do however remember him whispering in my ear that raping and deflowering a virgin Catholic School Girl was even better than he had expected it would be!

My tits hurt even more than my cunt, he had sucked them so much I had started to lactate. He had liked that and I remember feeling fluid leaking out of them which he lapped up and then sucked harder until I was practically being milked under the stars. My poor little titties were going to be really bruised and swollen in the morning that was for sure.

I would also need and ice pack to sit on for a few days, because his last gift to me was to show me that bum-holes aren't just made for having a crap.

I'm ashamed to say I'm a natural at that sexual activity too; yes it hurt but the pleasure eventually outweighed the pain I can tell you.

I was practically eating the grass on the ground whilst he rammed his cock up my burning arse and when he finally started to come after ten minutes of hard rutting, he dragged me up from my squatting position, grabbed both my breasts and sucked on my mouth in the best and deepest French kiss I have ever had in my young life.

In theory I should never know who my attacker was, because it was so dark and even with the glimpses I got during the rape, it wasn't enough for a good description of him.

He only gave me my glasses just before he left, he pushed them into my hand but before I had them on my face and was looking about he was gone, slipping away in the bushes like a thief in the night.

However I now had a good idea of his identity, because when I was getting dressed after the last time he had raped me my hand brushed against something cold and hard on the ground.

I had instinctively picked it up and pushed it into my school blazer pocket. He hadn't noticed, he was to busy getting his last feel of my tits and when I got home I got a good look at what he had pulled off his shirt during the early park of my rape and cast away without thinking.

A Police Officer's badge, with his number on it, I fingered it carefully as I lay in my bath nursing my sore raped cunt and throbbing bruised tits.

My mother had told me that the police were going to start patrolling the park pretty soon. Well it looked like one particular Police Officer had decided to start patrolling the park early!

I looked at the trophy in my hand and smiled slyly, as I gently stroked my throbbing breasts, he'd go looking for his badge tomorrow when he realised it was lost, it wouldn't take him long to realise where it was, and he knew my name and also the school I came from, I had a feeling I'd be seeing him again soon, very soon in fact…

12