A Walk In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said that ‘it' going inside of her was exactly what she wanted. I reached up and ran my fingers all over her crotch as she finished peeing. Feeling her warm pee run down my arms was enough to make sure that my cock stayed hard all night. We went back to the couch, and she ducked her head and whispered that there was something she had always wanted to do, but never got the courage to try. I looked down at her auburn hair and soft satiny cheek, and thought to myself, here's a woman that will go out into the woods to get naked, loved running around her house naked, sunbathes naked, loves to play with watersports, was willing to impale herself on my erect cock the first time she ever saw me, and now was saying that there was something that she was hesitant to try? I asked her what it was and she made me promise not to laugh, and to tell her if I thought it was too gross to try. I agreed, and she said that she had often wondered what it would be like to take a man's cock in her mouth and suck on it. I told her that it was called oral sex, and men loved it, but I had never been lucky enough to have a woman do it to me.

She slid down to the floor and gingerly took my cock into her mouth. She was so gentle that I was afraid that I was going to orgasm as soon as she put her lips around it. She started sucking on it, and then tried sliding her mouth up and down it while she sucked. When it hit the back of her throat, I almost orgasmed. She started sucking harder, and I stopped her, saying that I couldn't hold back any longer. She frowned at me and told me not to hold back, that my orgasm was what she wanted to taste. I guided her back onto my cock, and as soon as she gave a deep suck, I orgasmed. Mary gulped and gulped, swallowing almost every drop. My cock popped out of her mouth, and she started grinning. She reached up and took my cock in both hands and licked it clean. She looked up at me and said that it was the best thing she had ever felt that now she understood what I meant about enjoying someone else's orgasm.

Mary got up and disappeared into her utility room. She came out with a huge thick blanket. I had finished my soda and was about to die to go pee. She spread the blanket out in front of me, pushing the coffee table across the room. She stretched out on it and grabbed a small camera from next to her. She asked me to spray my pee all over her and let her take pictures of my cock spraying. By then, I couldn't wait to go pee, so I started spraying pee all over the blanket. She started snapping pictures as fast as her flash would allow. As I finished, she asked me to get on the floor and take some of her peeing at me. As she started peeing, she asked me if I had a computer. When I said yes, she said that she would copy the pictures over onto a CD, and give me a copy. She said that she would give me copies of her other pictures of her and her sister peeing and making out. I asked her if her sister would object to my having them, and she said no, that her sister was quite an exhibitionist, and wanted everyone that wanted her pictures to have them. She even has a web site with her naked and peeing pictures on it.

When she finished, we went into her study and copied the pictures onto her computer. She showed me some of the pictures of her sister. I told her that her sister was pretty, but not quite as beautiful as she was. She grinned at me and said that I could enjoy her beauty any time that I wanted to.

We spent the night making love, petting, and cuddling up against each other. The next morning, she dressed in short shorts with no underwear, and I put on my pants with no underwear and a sweatshirt of hers. It felt decadently fun to be wearing her clothes, and I imagined what the picture on the front of the shirt looked like with her full nipples poking out. We quickly hiked to the clearing and stripped. We spread a blanket down and stretched out on it, holding each other close. We dozed for a little while since we had gotten little sleep the night before. Around noon, we sat up and ate a picnic lunch. We finished our picnic by taking turns peeing all over each other and laughing.

The sun was starting to get hot, so we moved into the shade for a little while and curled up in each other's arms. Mary turned sideways to me and put her head in my lap and was playing with my cock. She said that her husband wouldn't let her play any games like that, and was only in plain missionary sex with the lights out. She said that she had so much sexual energy stored up inside that she was afraid that she was going to explode all over everywhere. I told her that I understood fully, since I had little luck in finding a partner. I told her that normally I was too bashful around women to suggest anything, and the idea of trying a come-on line was repulsive. That apparently no woman was attracted to me, so there was no need to try trickery. She rolled over so that her face was almost against my belly and said that she was attracted to me and that not only could I be totally frank with her, I could ask her for anything.

Feeling light-headed and somewhat brave from the warm wine that we had with lunch, I brazenly asked her if I could move in with her so that we could run around naked together. I fully expected to hear her say no. Her house was in the more upscale part of town, and I had always lived in the lower class neighborhood. I was totally surprised when she said that she had been trying all morning to figure out a way to ask me to move in with her, since she had never had so much fun with anyone, and didn't want to give it up. We moved back into the evening sun and watch the sunset from the highest rock we could climb, wrapped in each other's arms.

Sunday morning we went to town in her limousine, and rented a truck. We had brunch at an outdoor café, then went to my house and loaded up all of my belongings. Monday morning I put my house up for sale, and had my telephone moved to her study, putting it in both names. Her sister Kate came over to celebrate with us. While we ate supper, Mary told her how we met, and that she had given me the pictures of her. She said that she looked forward to a live performance real soon. For now, Mary and I are busy keeping each other happy and satisfied, but we promised Kate that soon she would be invited to join us on a Saturday picnic.

12