A Walk with Wanda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda began to wrap Julie's bra straps around her wrists until they were bound tightly, securing her wrists together and preventing her from freeing her hands. "Julie, you'll have to trust me with this next part." said Wanda, whispering.

Wanda walked Julie over to an old dead tree, turning her away from it, and raised her hands above her head. "I'm going to hook your bra to this broken branch." Wanda announced. Julie saw that just above her hands was a foot long stub of a branch. "Don't move!" Wanda stepped up onto a rock near the tree and looped the bra strap a couple times around the branch.

Wanda hopped off the rock, walked around in front of Julie and asked, "Can you get loose?"

"No!" she replied in a worried tone.

"Perfect!!" Wanda exclaimed. "Now you know exactly how I felt. The day I lost my virginity, I was drinking with my girlfriend and her boyfriend...and I got pretty hammered...in more ways than one. My girlfriend went to pee and was gone for some time. While she was gone, her boyfriend started kissing me. I told him to stop and explained that it wasn't right...that his girlfriend was my friend, but he just ignored me. He told me that he thought I was super sexy and things like that...making me feel really good. His hands started roaming all over...under my blouse...and inside my bra. I couldn't understand it, but I was getting so hot! I just let him pull my top off and then he told me that he wanted to see my tits. I stood and turned around and let him unhook my bra...just as you did. That's when my girlfriend came back!"

"What the fuck!' The words burst into the air like an electrical shock. 'What do you two think you're doing?'"

"Before I could say anything, her boyfriend told her how I was flirting with him. Her angry voice responded, 'Is that what happened?"

"When I tried to explain that it was the other way around, she challenged, 'Then why are you the one undressed?' I stood there like an idiot and just took the berating. Then she walked up to me and before I could stop her, she pulled my bra down my arms and wrapped it around my wrists. I tried to free my hands, but they were all knotted up in my bra. I pleaded with her to stop...to let me go, but she responded by grabbing my hair and walking me toward the dead tree. Her boyfriend trotted along side...grinning lewdly and glaring at my naked breasts.

"Hold her against the tree.' She told her boyfriend as she climbed up onto the rock. He pressed himself against me, preventing me from escaping. She told him to lift my arms up. As he pressed my arms up to her, I tried to knee him in the nuts, but he blocked me. Then he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me until my friend hooked my bra on the stump. I hung there, naked from the waist up, my arms above my head and unable to get free.

"My friend jumped off the rock and began taunting me, 'So you want to flirt with my man? You want to show off your body to him?"

"No!' I mewed in my defense, 'He wanted me to do it. He started kissing me and feeling me up as soon as you were gone. He wanted to see my tits."

"You wanted to see her tits?' she asked him."

"Sure' he replied guiltlessly. 'And she told me that I could see anything else, if I wanted...and more!"

"So you were going to show him. And if I wouldn't have come back so soon, then what? You'd probably be fucking him at this moment!"

"No...I wouldn't! I've never fucked anyone!' I admitted."

"Oh, sure! I've heard stories about you, Wanda, and you're no virgin.' she said."

"Then her boyfriend added, 'Well, there's one way to find out.' My friend stopped and thought for several seconds and then she reached for the front of my shorts. I tried to resist as her fingers popped my shorts open and began to slide them off. I pressed my thighs together and twisted until she stopped. She managed to get my shorts and panties inside out and half way down my thighs."

"Please stop!' I pleaded as I began to sob."

"My friend stepped up closer to me and whispered into my ear, 'Are you really a virgin?"

"Yes...I told you I am and I'm not lying.' I answered softly. That's when she touched me. Her hands cupped my breasts and she began to tease my nipples...and I could feel them tingle and get hard. I gasped as I felt the tingling begin to spread through me. Afraid of losing control, I began to resist again...thrashing and kicking, but not really enough to make her stop. Then I felt the tingling in my pussy...and my thrashing became subdued."

Wanda continued as she took Julie's breasts in her hands and began to tease her nipples the same way that her friend had that day...and felt Julie's nipples get harder.

"I gasped as I felt the tingling begin to spread through me." I said as I felt your body react to my touch. "Afraid of losing control, I began to resist again...thrashing and kicking, but not really enough to make her stop. Then I felt the tingling in my pussy...and my thrashing subsided as my body began to respond to her touch." Julie sighed as Wanda's ministrations amplified the effect that the story was having on her aroused state.

"Her boyfriend joined her and leaned forward to kiss my nipple...teasing it and flicking his tongue over it before sucking it between his lips." Wanda said, taking Julie's stiff nipple between her lips and briefly sucked it until she squirmed.

"I felt my friend's hand slide down my tummy, around my thighs, and over my pubic hair." Wanda said as her hand glided down Julie's body and into the cleft between her thighs. "When her finger nudged into my crease, I arched away from her touch, but her finger persisted until it wedged between my thighs and against my pussy lips." Julie inhaled deeply as Wanda's finger pressed upward...gently moving and applying pressure against her pussy.

"When his mouth moved to my other nipple, I moaned and felt my juices beginning to seep from me. That's when she slipped her finger inside my pussy!" Wanda said as her finger dipped into Julie's moistening pussy. "The next thing really freaked me out...as she pulled my face to hers and thrust her tongue inside my mouth." Wanda said as she planted her mouth against Julie's as her finger probed inside Julie's hot, wet pussy.

"I gasped as she pulled her mouth away and she blurted out that she now knew that I didn't lie to her...that I was still intact!"

"By this time her manipulations had me so hot and horny that my body was undulating against her hand. I felt an urgency building up inside me...something that I haven't felt before. I trembled and felt my juices gush from me as her fingers rubbed over my clit. I gasped loudly several times as I came...soaking her fingers and my clothes. Her boyfriend watched in disbelief as she continued to gently massage by pussy...pressing her palm against my pubic mound."

"That's when she put her mouth next to my ear. I could feel her warm breath tinkling my as she asked, "Wanda...are you ready to become a woman?"

"I'm not sure..." I replied to her. "I'm scared and I don't want to get pregnant."

"After I told my friend about my menstrual cycle and having just finished my period, she assured me that the chances were very low...and she eventually persuaded me." Wanda began to massage Julie's nipples again as she related this. "She took her boyfriend away so she could talk to him. I couldn't hear everything, but I did hear her tell him to be gentle with me...that she'd cut his balls off if he hurt me." Wanda giggled.

"They came back to me and I let her remove my wet shorts and panties. She stepped back and allowed us to get to know each other better...and to make sure I was comfortable with this."

"Her boyfriend came to me...touched my face with his hands and gave me several tender kisses. As he continued to kiss me, our kisses became more intense...and his hands began to explore my body. His hands caressed my breasts and paid a lot of attention to my nipples...making then stand fully erect and aching for more." Wanda said, still teasing Julie's nipples.

"He slid one of his hands lower...and down to my tummy and pubes. As his fingers swept around my pussy, my thighs instinctively separated to give him better access." Wanda slid her hand downward and slipped her fingers inside Julie again...feeling her pussy gripping them. "I felt his fingertips slip easily between my wet pussy lips...feeling my warm, slick juices coating his fingers."

"When my hips began to move against him, he pressed his finger deeper inside me...making me wince. He slowed his attempt to penetrate me...until I wrapped my leg around his to draw him closer."

"Hold on.' my girlfriend told us."

"She climbed up and released my arms from the branch. My arms were stiff and he helped me free myself from my bra. Then she returned to her perch to watch." Julie moved slowly on Wanda's fingers as she explained what happened.

"Her boyfriend laid me on the rough ground where I watched him remove his clothes. His cock was already hard and curving up toward the sky. When he was ready, he lowered himself. I spread my thighs apart and pulled them back...exposing myself completely." Wanda said and felt Julie's thighs open further.

"He positioned himself above me...placed my hand around his throbbing cock...and told me to guide it in. Then, when he was sure everything was right, he lowered his weight onto me and thrust his cock into me." Wanda said as she thrust two fingers inside Julie's eager pussy.

"I didn't scream like I heard about so many other girls do...it was more like a screech as I felt my hymen tearing...followed by a series of groans and moans. What began as a sharp pain gradually evolved into a feeling of fulfillment and satisfaction as I felt his thick cock stretching my virgin pussy and gently moving inside me. I hadn't even noticed that I had wrapped my arms and legs tightly around him and was digging my nails into his back!"

Julie's body moved against Wanda faster now as she told of these events. "As he began to establish a rhythm, my body followed...meeting his movements and matching his thrusts. My moans filled the air as I relished the feeling of my first cock." Julie's moans became louder as Wanda's fingers thrust inside her and her hips bucked against Wanda's arm.

"I'm not sure how long he fucked me...or of how many times I came...but I know that it was so much better than what I thought it would be. I felt him thrust deep inside me as he came...and I felt my first load of hot sperm filling me!" Julie moaned loudly as she orgasmed...her body jerking wildly as the sensations pulsed through her.

"And that was it. When he finished, he kissed me and lifted himself off of me. I just laid there for several moments...my thighs spread wide...feeling his cum oozing out of me...and relishing the sensations."

"I glanced to see where he went and saw that my friend and my lover were now getting ready for their own love session. As they made love, I gathered my clothes, washed the blood and sperm from my trembling thighs and tender pussy, and then I got dressed. I waited on the other side of the quarry until my friends finished."

"When they joined me, we decided to do some skinny dipping. We stripped off our clothes and enjoyed the cool, relaxing water."

Wanda removed her cum soaked fingers from Julie's pussy and smeared the juices over her hard nipples. "You came so much." Wanda said just before sucking a wet nipple between her lips and flicking her tongue around it. "I love how you taste after you cum...Your succulent juices are so intoxicating." Julie whimpered as she arched...pushing her breast toward Wanda...eager to feel Wanda's warm mouth on her nipple again.

Wanda gave Julie's nipple a squeeze, causing her to pull back slightly, and then clamped her lips around it again. Julie moaned this time and her body moved sexily against Wanda...wanting more stimulation. Wanda quickly moved to the other breast and tweaked the nipple until it was hard again and then sucked the nub into her mouth. Wanda played with the vacant nipple with one hand while the other hand explored Julie's pussy once again...grazing lightly over the lips...using just enough pressure to excite her clit.

When Wanda sensed that Julie needed more, she lowered herself...kissing, sucking, and nibbling as she descended...until Julie felt Wanda's hot breath caressing her pussy lips. Julie's labia were crimson and swollen...flaring open...eager to be stimulated and penetrated. Julie looked down at Wanda and moaned as her thumbs spread Julie's lips apart. Wanda gazed at the open pussy...the flushed red interior gleaming with wetness, juices seeping out. She couldn't restrain myself any longer...She had to taste!

Wanda reached between Julie's thighs and pulled her body close...Wanda's tongue dove into the hot, silky wetness. Wanda's desire increased... She plunged her tongue as deep as she could...feeling Julie's love canal pulsing against her as she strove to drink as much of the sweet juices as possible. With Julie's pussy mashed against her face, Wanda tongued Julie wildly...slurping up her nectar. Wanda's teeth and lips provided other sensations against Julie's enflamed pussy as they rubbed and nipped her sensitive flesh.

More concerned with pleasure than the fact that someone might hear her...the sounds of Julie's ecstasy echoed through the area...Bouncing off the rocks and absorbed by the surrounding trees.

Wanda wanted to push Julie over the brink...to make her orgasm again...to drink her cum. She placed my mouth over Julie's pussy and slid two fingers deep inside the gooey wetness. She teased and sucked Julie's clit until she thrashed against Wanda! Julie groaned as Wanda's fingers fucked her... Julie felt herself peak! She shrieked as she came...expelling copious juices. Wanda immediately covered Julie's pussy with her mouth...drinking the juices from her quivering flesh until Julie begged her to stop.

Wanda's mouth smacked as it released the hold on Julie's pussy. Julie slumped back weakly against the tree trunk...her glossy eyes stared into the distance. "Oh God, Wanda...the things you do to me...you make me feel like such a nasty slut!"

Wanda rose to her feet, wiping Julie's juices from her face. Sighing heavily, Wanda wiped Julie's remaining juices on her own breasts. Wanda reached over retrieved her backpack, opened the strap and reached into the bag. Julie was able to see what Wanda was doing, but when she saw what Wanda had retrieved from the bag, she closed her eyes tightly...either in anticipation or in dread. Julie chanced another look and saw that Wanda had a new toy...one she had never seen before... her eyes widened in disbelief as she stared at it. It consisted of a flesh-toned cock...about 10 inches long and about as thick as a cucumber...but what was unusual about it was its surface. The shaft was heavily studded with vibrating nubs.

"Ooooo...nnnooo...nnoo...no! I'm not ready for that yet!" Julie stammered, obviously not having recovered enough from her recent orgasms.

Wanda laughed as Julie pleaded in despair, "This isn't for you, my Love...this is for me!" Wanda laughed again as she turned the vibrator on...and watched Julie's expression of relief change into one of curiosity...and disappointment.

Wanda reclined on the ground in front of Julie and began to play with herself...running her hands and the vibrator over her body...enjoying the sensations as she caressed herself and heightened her own arousal. Julie watched as Wanda's hands moved around her own breasts and teased the nipples as the vibrations tantalized. Julie saw Wanda's thighs rubbing together and separating slightly every time she moved the vibrator down her torso and around her pelvis.

Wanda looked up through half-closed eyelids and saw a look of desire on Julie's face as she slowly teased the fringes of her pubic hair...already damp with juices... Wanda saw Julie's tongue moisten her lips as Wanda's thighs parted to allow the vibrator access.

Wanda hissed...inhaling through closed teeth as the vibrations penetrated through the folds of her puffy pussy lips into her interior. Wanda's hips gyrated slowly as she used the tip of the vibrator to separate her pussy lips...moistening the tip...but not allowing it to penetrate any further. Instead, she began to lightly move the tip up and down between her lips...so slowly that she could feel the vibrations making contact...from her urethra, down toward her asshole, and then back up again, almost contacting her excited clit. She made little mewing sounds as she played with her nipples and squeezed her own breasts.

Wanda glanced up again. She saw that Julie was rubbing her thighs together. Wanda began to lose concentration...surrendering to her own needs and to those delicious vibrations. She guided the tip of the toy to the entrance of her vagina and allowed it to separate the inner lips briefly before backing it out again.

She positioned the vibrator lengthwise...letting the shaft separate her fleshy outer lips...and slowly stroked the vibrator upward. She tossed her head...gasping...the vibrator traveling over her clit...sending an intense jolts through her body.

Wanda returned the tip to the mouth of her pussy...held her breath and raised her hips as she pressed the vibrator inside. She groaned as he felt the vibrator enter...filling her hungry pussy and moving deep inside. At that point her body began to take total control.

She could feel the vibrator moving in and out...the vibrations pulsating through her...urgently trying to satisfy the deep yearning within. She rubbed her slippery fingers over her clit and began to stroke the vibrator in and out of her cunt.

Wanda began to jerk and thrash as the sensations wracked her body...and it was only moments until she squealed in ecstasy and her body convulsed around the vibrating cock as her fingers squeezed into her tender pussy to rub her g-spot. As her pussy stretched around my plunging fingers and the vibe, she felt another familiar sensation building inside...a sensation that needed to be released! She wailed as she came again... juices sprayed out of her pussy...soaking the ground and her inner thighs. The initial spray was followed by several more gushes and climaxes.

Wanda's breasts heaved as she gasped for breath...sighing deeply...and savoring the satisfying release of sexual tension. She removed the cum-covered vibrator from her still tingling pussy...and slowly rolled toward Julie.

"I think I need to get down...I don't have any feeling in my arms."

"I think you're right. Hang on while I get you loose." She chuckled, "as if you could go anywhere." Tentatively, Wanda climbed up onto the rock and unhooked Julie's wrists from the tree. Julie groaned as her arms fell limply to her side and the blood began to flow through them again. "Owwwie!" She groaned as she rotated her shoulders, trying to relieve the aching that pulsed through them.

Julie held out her hands toward so Wanda could remove the bra from her wrists. Wanda took Julie's hands and walking backwards, led her around to the other side of the tree. "Sit here while I get my bag."

Julie sat on the rock and waited impatiently until Wanda returned...trying to untie the bra with her teeth, but she was unable to do so.

"Please let me loose, Wanda. I'll do as you want, but I can't handle this anymore." Julie whined.

"In a minute, I told you." Wanda reached for the bag, unzipped it, and retrieved a dog leash and collar. "I want you to let me do this, Julie." She said sternly. Julie's eyes widened as she saw them. Wanda smiled as she saw Julie's body tremble. She fastened the collar around Julie's throat and hooked the leash to it. Then she began to unwrap the bra from her wrists...but as Wanda freed her wrists, she turned Julie toward the tree.

"Bend over the rock, Julie!"