A Way Out for Oyan and Mokonyi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

Mokonyi shifted just a little very carefully and settled again after leaving a kiss on the inside of Oyan's thigh, "I will try to get closer tonight if I can. Tell me when you need to get up and make water."

It happened a few minutes later and Mokonyi moved to let Oyan up. But once she was standing, Oyan didn't feel all that much urgency to it and she watched as Mokonyi stood up as well. There was no stopping the way that Oyan's heart swelled in her at that moment. She stepped in front of Mokonyi and kissed her good morning, but she didn't move after that.

"Is something wrong?" Mokonyi asked and Oyan shook her head, but she still did not move. She glanced behind Mokonyi and saw her pack lying where she'd left it on a pile of clothing which had been set aside for the colder months.

"Can you hold your water for a few minutes?" she asked.

"I guess," Mokonyi nodded, wondering what was up and trying to listen for anything untoward from outside. All that she heard were the early morning birds chittering.

Oyan smiled and she kissed Mokonyi again for a moment before she gently pushed back until Mokonyi was half-sitting on the pack and the clothing.

She sank to her knees then and looked up, "I wish to learn the taste of my woman," she said, "And I promise to learn this as quickly as I can for her."

Mokonyi wanted to say that it was alright and that it could wait, but she saw plainly that it couldn't and that Oyan wanted her now.

Deciding that this was a tendency which she really liked about her girlfriend, Mokonyi made a silent promise to never refuse her if it was at all possible.

She sighed and reached for her lover's head as Oyan began.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers