A Way to Get More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why exactly did you fly all the way up there in the last minute on the company's money?"

"I wanted to learn some of the new technology everyone was using."

"But you can't even tell me one new technology that you learned, Dan."

Dan couldn't think of anything to say.

"Listen," his supervisor continued, "I want to see you right away when you come in tomorrow. We need to have a serious talk."

Dan decided he needed a drink and went to the bar at the hotel lobby.

"This is all her fault," he thought after a few too many drinks.

"Why the fuck did she have to come here? Someone needs to teach that teasing bitch a lesson," he muttered as he staggered his way towards his room.

As Sarah and Dan were each having a little too much to drink, Mike was having a terrible day of his own. His meeting was delayed because someone was late, and it was delayed again because they couldn't get the projector to work.

"Dammit," Mike thought as he looked at his watch. There was no way he would make it home in time for the webcam show. Mike started to get an uncomfortable erection thinking about what skimpy outfit Sarah had planned to show him tonight.

Sarah was in the tub again, thinking of her hot boyfriend. She always got horny after drinking too much. She began thinking of the last time they made love and how long ago it seemed.

"I hope he's on tonight," she thought as she slowly spread the bubbles over her soft breasts. "I'll put on a show he will never forget."

As she got out of the bath and put on the second lingerie she brought the other night, she thought again of her boyfriend's request. The fact that he never asked any of his ex meant that it was a really deep and intimate fantasy of his.

"Well, maybe I'll make his dream come true one day," she thought as she tied her silk robe over her smooth body and headed towards her laptop.

Dan was praying to every god he could think of that Mike would not be able to chat tonight. He had just hacked into Mike's account and was set to pretend that he was Sarah's boyfriend. His heart was beating dangerously fast as he thought of his plan. "I can get into a lot of trouble," he thought. But as 9:00pm arrived, Dan took a deep breath and signed in as Mike.

Sarah turned on her laptop and was delighted to see her boyfriend waiting for her.

"Hello, baby! You made it," she typed to the guy she thought was her boyfriend.

"Hi, babe."

"How did your meeting go tonight?"

"It didn't go very well," Dan typed, sweating bullets.

"Oh, why not?"

"Nothing went according to plan. I am very depressed."

Sarah hated to see her loving boyfriend down. She would have done anything to cheer him up. In fact the last time Mike was depressed about a meeting, she agreed to let him have anal sex, hoping it would cheer him up.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. What can I do to cheer you up?"

"I don't think there is anything you can do, babe. I'm too depressed right now."

Dan was hoping that he wasn't taking this game too far. He wanted Sarah to feel sorry for her "boyfriend" but not sorry enough that she would just leave him alone with his thoughts. Little did Dan know just how much Sarah was willing to do to cheer her man up.

"Come on baby, there has to be something I can do. Why don't you think long and hard of something I can do?"

"What a fucking tease," Dan thought as he pondered what to type.

"It's ok, babe. I'm too sad right now."

"Well, I know something that might cheer up you. I thought about what you requested, and I agree to give it a try." Sarah was shocked at what she just typed. Maybe it was the fact she desperately wanted to cheer up her boyfriend or maybe it was the alcohol talking, but Sarah could felt her heart beat faster after she typed those words.

It took Dan a few seconds to realize what Sarah was suggesting. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. He let out a soft moan when he realized that the drop dead gorgeous 21 year old was willing to let another guy fuck her while her boyfriend watched. Suddenly an idea formed in his head. His heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest as he typed.

"That is great news, babe! But..."

"But?"

"But that isn't going to help me right now."

"I know baby. But can't you wait until tomorrow night? You can ask Tom to come over if you want."

"Honey, I've never been this depressed before. You have no idea how bad this meeting was. I really really need to see you do it tonight."

Sarah re-read what her boyfriend just typed. She couldn't believe what he was asking. Does he really want to watch a man fuck over the webcam?

"But, Mike, there is no one here!!!"

"Come on, babe. There has to be someone you know. I know this is sudden, but I wouldn't ask unless I really really need it."

"I don't know, Mike."

"Babe, you're the one for me. Please do this."

Sarah just stared at her laptop. She couldn't believe how this conversation ended up here. All she wanted was to show her boyfriend the sexy lingerie she had under her robe, but instead he was begging her to let a man fuck her while he watched over the computer. She knew she was at a turning point in their relationship and for the very first time, the thought of Mike leaving her entered her mind.

Meanwhile, Dan was also staring at his laptop. He knew that what he was doing was highly illegal and that he could get major jail time, but the alcohol plus the fact that his supervisor might be thinking of firing him pushed him over the edge. He felt like fainting as he wait for her response. He also had the biggest hard on of his life. Finally Sarah replied.

"Fine, I'll do it."

Dan couldn't believe his plan was working. He felt light headed and had to close his eyes for a few seconds to keep from passing out. Finally he felt like he could continue their chat.

"Thank you, babe. You have no idea how much this means to me right now. Who are you going to ask?"

Sarah thought about all the men she met during her meetings. Could she actually ask one of them to come over and have sex with her. That could ruin her young and promising career. She suddenly thought of Dan. Didn't he say he was also staying at this hotel? The thought of having sex with such an old and disgusting man made her feel sick.

"I'll go find someone in the hotel lobby."

"You bitch," Dan screamed at his laptop, hoping that she couldn't hear him. He quickly gained his composure and typed.

"Honey, it has to be someone that one of us knows. That's what makes it so hot."

Sarah let out a sigh as she realized there was just one person she could ask.

"Fine, I'll ask a co-worker from the IT department. But this will be the one and only time I'll do this for you, Michael!"

"I love you, babe!"

Mike was a very sexual guy, but he wasn't very affectionate. He rarely told Sarah that he loved her and seeing him type it, even in these conditions, made her smile. Of course the beautiful blond had no clue it was her perverted co-worker that just typed those words.

"I love you, too, Mike. But I mean it when I say this is a one time deal. Now how do you want me to do this?"

"Just turn on the webcam, point it towards to bed, and seduce the lucky guy."

"Fine. I want you to know that I don't want to do this, and I'm only doing this because I love you."

Sarah turned on the webcam and Dan was struck at how beautiful she looked. She was clearly unhappy and the anger plus the alcohol made her face blush which made her even more gorgeous tonight. Plus she tied her hair into two ponytails, one on each side of her face which made her look younger. She picked up her laptop and placed it in the far corner of the room so it showed the bed and all of the living room.

Sarah still couldn't believe she was going to do this. She was furious that Mike guilt her into do this, but if this was what it took to make him happy and never leave her, she guess she had to do it. Her plan was to just get this out of the way and never ever speak of it again. She picked up her phone and dialed Dan.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Dan, it's Sarah."

"Sarah! What a pleasant surprise. What can I do for you tonight?" Dan was hoping he sounded casual, but he felt like he was having an out of body experience.

"I realized that we never got to spend anytime chatting and since I'm leaving tomorrow morning, I wanted to invite you over for some drinks."

Dan had a hard time keeping the hand holding the phone from shaking.

"Well, I was about to head to bed, but I'll be happy to come over so we can get to know each other better. What is your room number?"

Sarah felt like vomiting as she replied.

"1456"

"OK, I'll be over in 10 minutes."

Dan quickly jumped in the shower and turned the water as cold as possible. After ten minutes of the coldest shower of his life and thinking of anything but his hot co-worker, he finally managed to get his penis to soften slightly. He quickly changed into his finest outfit, a polo shirt and some slacks, and was just about to go next door before he realized he forgot something very important. He walked over to his laptop and hit the record button.

Sarah was too mad to chat with Mike anymore. All she wanted to do was get this over with. She went to the minibar and started to pour herself some more drinks. Just then, there was a knock at the door.

Sarah answered the door wearing her tiny silk robe. Dan eyes got huge as he realized just how much better she looked in it live. His erection sudden came roaring back.

"Hi, Dan. Come on in." Sarah realize that Dan's hair was wet and that he didn't bother with his comb over. He was wearing a polo shirt that had vertical stripes which made his fat beer belly even bigger. He was wearing some loose slacks that had some weird stains in the front.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"I'll just have what you're having." Dan's heart was beating at 100 beats per minute. He stared at Sarah's body as she turned around and made his drink. Her short robe rose up as she bend over the minibar. She was wearing purple high heel pumps that screamed fuck me. Her legs were so shapely and smooth. The robe was tied tightly around her tiny waist. It showed off her curvacious hip, tight stomach, and mouth watering tits. Dan never saw her hair tied up into two ponytails before. It made her face look so pure and innocent which was a perfect contrast to her sexy attire.

Dan sat down in one of the two armchairs in the living room, and after handing Dan his drink, Sarah sat in the other one. She tried her best to pull down her tiny robe to cover her long legs, but there wasn't much material to work with.

Dan stared at Sarah's long tan legs and tried to cover up his enormous erection with his glass. He started asking her about her meetings to help her loosen up. Sarah told him about all the wonderful people she met, and all the great opportunities she was offered. It was a brilliant move by Dan because it helped Sarah relax and she soon realized she had finished her drink.

"Let me make you another one," Dan quickly said, and he got up before Sarah could reply. He came back with an very full glass of the strongest alcohol he could find.

Sarah was still buzzed from dinner and the drinks from the minibar made her feel very relaxed. In fact, as she drank the drink that Dan just handed her, she almost forgot the reason he was in her room. Sarah becomes very talkative when she has one too many drinks and she continued telling Dan about her college experiences and how much she enjoyed working at their company. Dan played his role perfectly, pretending to care what she was saying and asking the right questions to get her to continue talking and drinking.

Dan could tell Sarah was getting drunk. She had already finished the drink he made her and was working on another one. She had forgotten all about pulling her robe down, and the more she talked, the more it rose up her nice legs. He couldn't quite see her panties, but he knew he was close. Finally, after telling him all about how much she enjoyed relaxing in Boston and finishing her latest drink, Dan decided it was time to make his move.

"So Sarah, you told me after we landed that you had to go to the mall. Did you end up getting anything?"

Sarah smiled shyly as she remembered the two naughty items she brought. "As a matter of fact, I did."

"Oh, what did you buy?"

"I can't tell you, they're personal."

Dan had an erection the entire time Sarah was going on and on about her life, and now he felt it move.

"Come on, Sarah. You told me every other detail about your trip so far. Why leave something out now?"

All the drinking was having an effect on her and Sarah couldn't think of a single argument to Dan's question.

"Fine, I'll tell you. I went to the mall and brought two lingerie to show my boyfriend."

Dan let out a soft moan as he pictured Sarah in that first baby doll. Didn't she claim that the second one lingerie was even skimpier?

"Did he liked them," Dan ask, his voice cracking.

"He loved the first one, but I didn't get to show him the second one yet."

"Oh, do you think he will like the second one?"

"Oh, he'll love it. It's just the type of lingerie he likes on me."

"And what kind is that?" Dan felt like he was about to explode and used his glass to slowly rub his throbbing cock.

"The kind that barely covers up my body," Sarah blurted. She was shocked at how suggestive her sentence was, but by now she was feeling the full effects of all the drinks.

"Come on, it can't be that small."

"Oh, it small alright. It was the smallest one they had."

"I don't believe you," Dan whispered. He suddenly found it difficult to talk.

Sarah might be drunk, but she knew that Dan was just trying to trick her into showing him her lingerie. But she also remembered why she invited Dan over in the first place.

"Would you like to see for yourself," she asked redundantly.

All Dan could do was nod his head. Although the room was cool, he noticed that large beats of sweat was pouring down his face.

Sarah slowly got up and reached for the knot on her robe.

Mike was cursing his luck as he opened the door of his house. The meeting took much longer than scheduled and it was now well over 11:00pm in Boston. Since Sarah had an early flight in the morning, the chances of her still being online was slim to none. He tossed his briefcase on the couch and ran to his study area to turn on his computer.

He had been so horny all day thinking about Sarah and her second lingerie that time just dragged by. He was also very aroused because he noticed that Sarah seemed to be giving in about letting another guy fuck her while he watched.

"Please still be online," he pleaded as he sat down in front of his monitor. He was just about to sign into his account when he noticed that not only was he already logged in, but he had a video chat going on with his stunning girlfriend.

"What the fuck," Mike asked as he opened the video window. His jaw dropped to the floor when he saw his beautiful 21 year old girlfriend sitting in the living room with a short, old, fat dude wearing nothing but her silk robe and high heels.

"What the hell is that old fuck doing in there with my girl?" Mike quickly read the chat window and everything clicked. Apparently, this fat fuck from her company hacked into his account and tricked his stunning girlfriend into letting him fuck her. As Mike reached for his cell phone to warn Sarah, he recalled her complain about some smelly pervert from IT that always tried to stare down her shirt. Mike thought it was funny then, but he didn't find anything funny about what was happening thousands of miles away. He brought up her number and was just about to push send when he saw something that made him stop. His beautiful girlfriend had just gotten up and was undoing her robe.

To Dan, everything happened in slow motion. His beautiful co-worker slowly got up and untied the knot on her robe. She took a quick glance at her laptop in the corner, let out a deep breath which made her breast bounce ever so slightly, and took off her robe.

Dan couldn't help himself anymore. He began rubbing his 10 inch dick through his pants as his eyes devoured that was in front of him. Sarah wasn't kidding when she said this outfit was skimpier. Dan's eye slowly traveled every inch of her flawless body.

The lingerie was white and completely sheer which showed off her perfect tanned skin. It was a two piece crop top cami. The bottom piece was a cotton panties that had little red hearts on them. It was so low and tiny that all it did was cover up the smooth bare lips of her pussy. The straps that went around her slim hips had tiny ruffles around them which gave it an innocent feel to the sexy outfit.

"No wonder she tied her hair into two ponytails," Dan thought.

The top piece was strapless. It had an elastic band that went across the top of the 36D breasts and under her arm. The cami loosely draped down her heavy breasts but it was so short that it only reached down passed her big brown nipples. The entire lower half of her perfect tits were bare.

Dan was so mesmerized that he didn't realize that he had his hand down his pants or that he was drooling. Sarah felt sick as she saw her old co-working playing with himself as he ogled her almost naked body.

Mike still haven't push the send button yet. Instead he pulled out his fully erect dick and began stroking it furiously. He knew what he was watching was wrong and that he should put an end to it. But he also knew that his biggest fantasy was playing out right in front of his eyes, and if Sarah knew that she had been tricked, she would never do this again. As he watched his young hot girlfriend posing in her camisole in front of her co-worker, he slowly put down his cell phone.

"Please turn around," Dan managed to say. He had to tell himself to stop stroking himself or else he was going to blow his load. Sarah closed her eyes and quickly turned around. As she did, her top lifted slightly and exposed her perfectly round nipples.

"Fuck," Dan cried.

The back view was just as good as the front. Her waist was so slim, it made her hips look even more curvy. Her sheer cotton panties barely covered her tight round ass. In fact, instead of covering it up, it made her ass look bigger and fuller.

Dan couldn't take it anymore and quietly got up. He walked behind Sarah and placed his hands on Sarah's tiny waist.

Sarah almost let out a scream when she felt Dan's hands on her. She had to fight the strong urge to push his hands away. "I'm doing this for, Mike," she told herself as she felt Dan's sweating hands beginning to slowly feel her up.

Dan couldn't believe this was really happening. Her waist were so small that he was fat fingers were almost touching. Her skin was so soft and so smooth. He let go of her waist and moved his hands toward her tight stomach. He let out a soft moan as he hands finally realized just how fit this 21 year old beauty really was. Sarah didn't have any fat on her, yet she somehow kept her skin feeling like silk. Dan let out other moan as he slowly moved his sweaty hands up.

Sarah closed her eyes and pretended to be somewhere else. She knew that she was in too deep to stop now. Her only hope was that this would be over quickly. She shut her eyes tighter as she felt Dan's fingers beginning to touch the bottom of her breasts.

Dan pushed his finger tips into the bottom of Sarah's incredible breasts. He gently bounced her tits up and down his fingers, feeling how heavy they were. How can something so firm be so soft? He slowly moved his hands up and over Sarah's amazing tits.

Although Dan had really big hands, he wasn't even close to covering all of Sarah's tits. His fat fingers just sank into her creamy soft breast. They were the softest things he had ever felt. He slowly started massaging her breasts, rubbing the massive pair together. He had the biggest erection of his life and pre-cum was just oozing out of his 10 inch penis.