A Wedding Day to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers

Terry said, “No, not until you tell me,” and he started to pull back away from me and I could feel his lovely fat cock slowly coming out of me. I said, “WAIT, wait what was the question? I’ll answer it.”

Terry said, “When your new husband is fucking you tonight will you be thinking of him and his small dick or will you have your eyes closed fantasizing it is me with my log fucking you tonight?” His question cut me straight to the bone; he knew just what to say to make me think. I knew what he wanted to hear, I knew how sick his mind was, I knew that he wanted to hear that I would be thinking of him. I opened my mouth and said, “You, you know I’ll be thinking of you, I love your cock, now fuck me baby, fuck me and make me come, please make me come Terry, make me come.”

Terry began pounding in and out fast, so fast my cheek was rubbing the carpet floor. I felt myself racing to a climax like I had never experienced before. Oh I have had many, many climaxes, but they have all been with my fingers and Peter’s fingers. This was so much more; I was feeling every fiber of my body screaming out to my brain to hold on that this climax was going to be the best one of all. I was getting ready when I heard Terry grunt and I felt him flexing his body against my ass-cheeks. I knew that he was coming, I was almost there, I mean I was right there ready to have the hardest climax of my life and Terry was slowing down and as hard as I moved my ass around I could not capture that climax.

Terry said, “Hey, Charlie, no need to jack off, come over here and fuck the bitch. You want him to fuck you, don’t you, Tracy?” I said in my soft voice, “Yes, oh yes, please do it. I want to come.” I felt Terry move away from me and I hoped that if Charlie could hurry up I just might be able to capture that feeling Terry almost gave me. I felt fingers at my asshole and I felt one push in. It felt good; I also felt fingers working my pussy sliding in and out. I felt more pressure as I think two or three fingers worked into my asshole. I was surprised that it felt so good. I found myself pushing back against them as they now freely moved in and out of my asshole as the fingers in my pussy. I felt myself again begin to climb that wall of pleasure. I felt the fingers pull out and I opened my eyes to see Charlie pushing forward as I felt his dick slide into my asshole.

I gave them both a moan of pleasure as Charlie buried his dick in me and began to fuck me. I thought there would be some kind of pain, but there was none. There was nothing but pure pleasure covered with my lust to climax. Terry moved around in front of me again and pulled my shoulders up so I would suck him some more.

He said, “Get me hard again, baby. I’m going to fuck you one more time before we leave and I take you to the church to marry your new husband. If you want me to fuck you one more time just begin sucking my cock. Don’t worry, you already have the other stuff they are yours, if you want to stop now just drop your head and enjoy Charlie as he fucks you, Tracy.” I looked up at him, and then I looked into the mirror at Charlie fucking me. I looked back up at Terry and I opened my mouth, moved forward to capture his dick and I took his limp dick between my lips, I wanted him to fuck me one last time before I married Peter. Charlie kept fucking me like a crazed man and as he did and as I sucked on Terry’s limp dick, he began to grow in my mouth. He grew to the point that I had to grab hold of it again with both hands. Charlie was slamming into me hard and fast, I felt him explode in my ass. I flexed my asshole tight milking him for every drop. He pulled out and so did Terry.

Terry moved behind me and put the head of his dick against my asshole. I did not know what to expect, I felt him push in and there was pain, not much, but I found myself doing the pushing back. I felt us both fucking each other I was fighting to catch my breath as Terry pounded deep inside of my asshole. I found myself again racing one more time to that climax that eluded me before. I was bound a determined to get it this time. I worked my ass, up and down, back and fourth and I shoved hard back against Terry racing to that climax. I heard Terry moan again and he grabbed my hips as he ground himself into me. He came, he came and I was there, I was right there. I reached down and began fingering my hole and my clit. It wasn’t the same thing but I did manage to climax. I knew that if he could have managed just a little longer I would have experienced something like never before.

I felt Terry pull out as I laid there with my face on the floor my ass in the air and my hand rubbing and fingers fucking myself I saw a flash and opened my eyes to see Terry taking pictures of me from the rear. Charlie said, “God look at the size of that hole. Look at all the stuff coming out of her holes.” This all happen as I was in the middle of my climax that I lusted for and needed so bad. I could not stop fingering myself I did manage to mumble a slight “No” but it was more for my benefit than to stop Terry.

I simply fell over on my dress and I heard Terry say, “Don’t worry, Tracy, these are for me. No one will ever see these pictures, I promise.” I lay there and began to cry. I had saved myself for over two years just for my husband on our wedding night and here I was hours from taking my wedding vows and I had allowed two men, one of which was a complete stranger to me, use me and fuck me in my mouth, my cunt and my asshole. What made me so sick was the fact that I received so much pleasure from it all.

Charlie left and Terry said, “Come on, Tracy, we need to get going. I need to get you to the church. Come on, get up.”

I did and I brushed down my lovely white dress. I looked for some sign of what happen, maybe a stain or something, because my dress was so full, it did not appear wrinkled whatsoever. I looked into the mirror and straightened my veil that was way out of whack. I turned as Terry handed me another envelope. He said, “They are all there, all the pictures, all the negatives. You kept your part of the bargain, I’m keeping mine.”

I said, “I have to go to the bathroom. I need to clean myself up.” Terry said, “No, you just leave yourself alone. I don’t want you cleaning up your cunt or your ass.” I said, “but I have to, I have to pee.” I felt him rip the envelope from my hand and he said, “I said no. Now go ahead and pee, but you better not wipe up any cum from your cunt or your ass. I want cum dripping out of you as you are walking the aisle down to your husband. I want cum dripping out of you as you stand there taking your vows and I want cum dripping out of you when you dance at the reception. If you don’t, so help me I will give this to Peter.”

I could not believe Terry was being such an asshole. He just had his way with me and he still wanted more. I said, “OK, OK, but when will you give me the pictures, I want them all and I mean the other ones you took just now.”

Terry said as he came close to my mouth “I will give you all of them after I have my dance with you and I know you are still wet from my cum.” He kissed me on my mouth sticking his tongue in my mouth I had forgotten what a great kisser that he was. It was not forceful; it was one of those hot horny types that he was telling me that he had sex on his mind. I have always been a good kisser and I felt my body responding to his kiss and, I am ashamed to say, I returned his kiss. I want to tell you I did it out of fear that I would piss him off, but I honestly think that if I said that it would be lying to you but most of all, I guess in all honesty, I would be lying to myself.

Terry pulled back and I still had my eyes closed as he said, “I don’t want you chewing any gum or breathe mints. Your mouth smells like cum right now, and I want that your breath to smell exactly like that later this afternoon when I kiss you at the reception. I want to watch you kissing Peter with that cum still on your breath like it is right now.” I felt so helpless. How had I allowed Sandy’s brother to get this kind of control over me like this, and what could I do to stop him? I knew that once I had those pictures I could tell him to go fuck himself and Peter would never believe him. After all Peter loved me, and he knows just what kind of an asshole Terry is.

I went to the bathroom and peed. I reached for the toilet paper then decided not to wipe myself for fear that I may wipe some of his and Charlie’s cum away. Part of me felt filthy dirty and the other part of me felt nasty and excited, dirty and excited. My mind was splitting in two. Terry had done something to me in just 45 minutes. I walked out and at the front door before we walked out Terry reached under my dress and felt my pussy and my ass. He pulled his hand out and said, “That’s my girl. Keep it that way and everything will be all right.”

Just as he went to open the door, Sandy burst in. “Good, you didn’t leave without me. Give me a minute and we can go.” Terry said, “Oh, shit! I almost forgot something. I’ll be right back.” Sandy asked, “What you forgetting, Terr?” He said, “My video cameras and the tapes.” Peter was paying Terry to videotape the wedding from the preparation to the time we took off on our honeymoon after the reception. Terry had a little studio in his place set up in an empty bedroom ever since Sandy, Terry and I entered high school and over the years he had turned his hobby into a little business. Sandy said, “Hurry up, we don’t have much time. I thought you already had all your stuff set up.”


That 15 minutes I sat waiting for Sandy and Terry to get everything into the van seemed to take forever. All I wanted to do was get out of here and get to the church. Terry drove us over as planned, and we arrived right at 10:30. I had a whole hour to primp and get ready. Because this is my wedding day I should have been happy and excited about Peter and I, however, with what happened to me at Sandy’s house with Terry and his friend, who I had never met until today, all I could think about was what he put me through in his bedroom. On top of that, instead of thinking about Peter and the wedding, I was sitting there running over in my mind everything that had happened to me so far today. I kept picturing Terry’s cock and how big he had become when he got hard. But what really stuck in my brain most of all was just how long he lasted before he came. I remembered the times that he would climax so quick, that it was like he was trying to set some sort of record to see how fast he could climax years ago when we did have sex. Yet today he seemed to have such great control over himself. Charlie was the one that kept coming right away. I was lost in my thoughts of Peter, Jimmy, Charlie and Terry, I began to compare the size of all four and while Peter and Charlie were about the same size, Jimmy was a little bigger but nothing like Terry was today.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers
12