A Wedding to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,348 Followers

Dinner was quite good, and my wife consumed enough wine to make her feel quite cheery, despite being naked in public. They had finished all the formal dances and traditions, such as father daughter dance and throwing the garter and such. When they opened the patio to general dancing I asked my wife if she would like to dance. "Hey love, would like to dance?"

"Not really. Why don't you go ask Linda, she could probably use some moral support at the moment." My wife said, nodding over to Linda who was sitting alone, her husband standing by the bar drinking his dinner.

"Ok." I said simply, getting up to walk over to Linda.

"Hey stranger." I said as I stepped up next to her. "Is your dance card open?"

"Hi Mike! I suppose a dance wouldn't hurt." She said, trying to put a smile on her face.

"Good." I said taking her hand and leading her out to the patio. I pulled her close to me and we danced to a fairly slow tune, her tits pressing into my chest.

"I didn't think we would get a chance to do this." She whispered, "I'm surprised Nancy would let you."

"If I could I'd take you out into the woods and screw you like we did that night by the lake." I said honestly.

"I know. I can tell." She said slipping her hand between us and finding my hard dick. She squeezed it several times and then stepped away slightly pushing it down to it was poking down between her legs. Being the better part of a foot shorter than I am, the move allowed my dick to press up against her pussy lips and clit as we danced. "ohhhh that feels good." She cooed as we slow danced in the gloom.

"Gonna cum?" I whispered after we had danced the bulk of the tune.

"Uh huh." She whispered, nodding her head against my chest as her body gave little shakes and quivers.

"I got you." I said, holding her close to me while she had as quiet of an orgasm against me as she could. I really wanted to go take her into the woods, but that was not a choice at the moment. It was only the number of people dancing on the patio that allowed what we were doing to be shielded from my wife.

The song ended all too soon, and the next was a faster number that I really didn't want to dance to, so I led Linda off the dance floor over to the table my wife was at.

"So have a good dance?" My wife asked me somewhat drunkenly, looking down at my hard dick, obviously s wet with Linda's juices.

"Uh huh."

"He's really a good dancer." Linda said, still looking flushed.

"He can be." She said before leaning over toward Linda. "Not to mention a really hard dick!"

"Ummm yeah. He does." She answered somewhat warily.

"Yep. good dick to get off on. Did it feel good?"

"What?" Linda asked in shock.

"Did it feel good getting off on him? I'm not stupid. I can see your cum on his dick."

Oh shit was all I could think of, but she didn't at all seem angry.

"I thought you needed that, and you weren't about to get any from your hubby." She said to Linda with a grin. "Knowing my husband like I do, he would jump at the chance to rub his dick against your pussy. But don't get me wrong... this is a one time thing, ok?"

Linda looked quite relieved and nodded her understanding. "I understand. I'm glad you do."

"This nude wedding thing has been a bit hard on both of us. I figured you'd need some relief, I know I did. I let him talk me into getting screwed down by the lake before dinner." She whispered to Linda.

"Oh. I see." Linda said knowingly.

A bump and grind song started and a number of the people got up and started dancing, their naked bodies pressing and grinding together. I could see that a few were taking the opportunity to allow dicks to slide into and on pussies.

Donna, one of the young lady's that sat next to us during the ceremony came over and circled her arm in mine. "There are a distinct lack of good looking guys willing to dance. Can I borrow your husband for a dance or two?" She asked my wife sweetly.

"As long as you stay on the dance floor, I suppose you can!" my wife answered, clearly not seeing what all was happening out there.

"Great!" She said with a grin. "Come on Mike!"

"I don't know how to dance like this!" I protested half heartedly.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you!" she said, pulling me toward the patio.

True to her word she dragged me to the middle of the patio, with lots of bodies between us and my wife, she showed me how to dance, her back pressed against my chest, and her ass against my hard dick. She used her hands on my hips to help me follow her motion, occasionally reaching around and squeezing my ass.

"You can touch me too." She said, pulling one of my hands from her hip up to her firm little tits. "Oh yes... like that." She said quietly as I squeezed one of her tits and nipples and ran my hand up and down her body.

"Like this?"

"Oh yes!" she answered over the music, reaching between us to find my hard dick. She pushed down, making me squat lower and pushing my dick up and out between her legs. "Much better." She said as she ground into me, my dick now sticking lewdly out between her legs, making her look like she had a short fat dick.

The song ended and we stood still while the next started, a bit slower but still a bump and grind.

"Just what I needed." She said as she turned her head and kissed me wetly, pulling my head over her shoulder to help reach. With her other hand she stroked my dick and pressed it against her pussy until she had the head between her lips and pressing up into her tight tunnel. "Oh fuck" she groaned into my mouth as she sunk lower on my shaft.

"You know we can get caught this way!" I said quietly.

"I know. Makes it all the hotter, doesn't it?" she said breathlessly as she started bouncing up and down my shaft to the music.

"I'm not going to last long doing that." I said honestly.

"I know... me neither!" she panted, bouncing and grinding harder.

It was more than I could take, my dick and body jerked suddenly, spouting cum deep into her hot pussy. "OH YES!" she squeaked as her body jerked in time with my squirts of cum. We tried to continue to move to the music but there was no way we could for several long seconds. Finally she began to move again, my dick softening and slipping from her pussy.

"That was great, thank you!" she said as she turned to face me and give me a big hug, hiding that her hand was rubbing her juices into my cock to make them less noticeable.

"You want to dance more?" I asked as the next song started.

"No I need to sit down and catch my breath." She said taking me by the hand and leading me back to my wife.

"Here he is Mrs C. Good as ever!" she said as I sat down.

"Just missing his hardon. I take it he couldn't take the bump and grind?"

"Oh that? Isn't the first time I made a guy cum in his pants, but this time he didn't have any pants!" She said with a giggle, covering the fact that it was inside something else where that load was deposited. "He really is a quick learner."

"Yes he is that." My wife said, clearly not upset about what she thinks happened.

"Well, I might be back for another dance later." She said as she got up. "Right now I need to use the little ladies room."

We sat for nearly twenty minutes, the three of us talking while the music played and people danced.

"Mike!" Emily said, walking up to me. "I have to have a dance with you before the night is out. How about now?"

"Don't you think your husband should have one?"

"We have been. He's off dancing with an old girlfriend, so I figured I can dance with my second dad!"

"I suppose so." I said as she led me to the patio, wearing nothing now but the heels and pearls.

"So how does it feel to be married?" I asked as the music for a slow dance started and she pulled her body against mine, resting her head on my shoulder.

"So far pretty good, but seeing your hard dick earlier made me really want to ride it again." She whispered as my dick hardened between us.

"I know what you mean. I saw your naked tits and all I could think of was getting showered with your milk the last time."

"It was good wasn't it?"

"Probably the best sex I've ever had." I whispered to her.

"Well, you never know when I might pop in and need to express a little milk!" She said with a grin.

"Oh god."I said as she slipped a hand between us and squeezed my hard dick. "I could so fuck you right now."

"Just wait..." she said with a grin as the song wound down. The next number was a bit faster, and as the music picked up she danced me toward the far end of the patio and then pulled me back out into the darkness. Out here it was impossible to tell who we were, everyone being naked, so she pulled me to a bench by the lake and sat down, spreading her legs wide. "Ok here's your chance!"

Without a word I squatted down and aimed my dick at her pussy. I pushed into her and quickly started stroking in and out. "Oh god." I grunted as she humped back up to meet my thrusts.

"Yeah....that's it. Cum for me!" she cooed as I pounded into her.

"Oh shit!" I panted as my body jerked after nearly a minute of pounding her hot pussy. My body jerked and spurted cum into her, shot after shot of hot cum emptying into her pussy. She reached up and pulled my face to hers, kissing me wetly while she stroked her clit in tiny circles, finishing off her own orgasm within a few seconds.

"Won't Dan be upset?" I asked her as we tried to catch our breaths.

"I don't care. He had his dick in that old girlfriend, so I figured it was ok for me to thank a very good friend. You've been like a dad to me for so many years, I just wanted you to know how special you are to me." She said quietly. "Thank you, for everything you've done for me over the years, and hopefully all the things you will do to me over and over again." She said as she pulled my face to one of her tits.

I gently kissed and sucked each nipple while my dick slipped from her pussy. "Too bad we had to rush." I said quietly as we got up.

"I know." She said as she squatted down, and sucked my dick into her mouth, cleaning all our cum from my dick while her pussy drained. After almost an entire song had played she got up, having worked my dick back to enough of a hardon that my wife wouldn't notice.

We walked arm in arm, looking innocent and walking around the side of the grill and across the patio, both of us knowing exactly what we had done and feeling like we had covered it quite well.

"I better go!" she said with a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you for the dances."

"You're welcome Em." I said as she pulled away.

I sat down at the table and watched her perfect ass walk away. "I hope they're ok." I said quietly.

"Why?" My wife asked.

"She told me Dan was screwing around on her already."

"Oh like you were doing with Linda?"

"No. Much worse than that." I said without thinking. After realizing what I said I added "All I did was let her get off pressing against my dick while we danced. That isn't really having sex, is it?"

"Yes, but then I sent you out there knowing something would happen."

"I think it's time to head home." I said, feeling like if we stayed any longer I would get myself into more trouble.

"Oh I agree." She said getting up. I followed her up the stairs watching her naked ass inches in front of me. I couldn't resist reaching up between her legs and stroking her wet pussy.

"Too bad you have to get dressed. I like looking at your naked body."

"We don't have to dress." She said as she reached the top of the stairs. "In fact, we can drive home naked if you want. I wonder if we can get all the way home before I make you cum?"

"Worth finding out!" I said as we picked up our clothes from the closet and basket and headed for the suburban.

My wife had her head in my lap, licking and sucking on my hard dick before I even had the truck turned around and headed home. I wondered just how far I would be able to get before I had to stop and screw her.

"Next year, let's do something for nude day. I really had fun tonight!" She said from my lap.

"You got lover!" I answered with a grin, already starting to think about next July 14th.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,348 Followers
12