A Week In Brighton Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you can. Put your hands on your head," Lauren ordered as she entered the room and squatted. She placed her hands on Lisa's knees and gently parted her legs. "I want to watch you."

Lisa was finding it hard to breathe, her hands shook as she slowly interlocked her fingers on top of her head. This was so embarrassing but she wanted to do it. She wanted to do it for Lauren.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she relieved herself. She had her eyes closed, and she felt ashamed of herself for enjoying what she was doing, and the sound of liquid splashing made her face burn. When she finished Lauren hooked her fingers into Lisa's panties and pulled them down her legs and off her feet. Using the garment she gently wiped Lisa's pussy, Lisa gasped and whimpered, it was the most intimate thing that she had ever experienced.

Balling the soiled panties in her hand Lauren put them into her pocket, and pulling Lisa's hands from her head she eased her upright. The woman stood docile and looked stunned as Lauren readjusted her clothes for her.

"Come on," she said and led her back to the bar.

Music was still playing and people were still dancing when Lauren guided Lisa back to their seats. John appeared to be quite drunk, slurring his words when he attempted to discover where his wife had been. Lisa sat quietly with Lauren holding her hand possessively while Stephanie bought another round of drinks.

As he raised the glass to his mouth Lisa put her hand on his arm "Don't, John, you've already had too much," she said, hoping he would listen, but like so many drunk people he thought he knew better and ignored her.

"Let's dance." Lauren stood up and pulled Lisa with her, she didn't resist but she did look back at her husband, he was downing another shot and laughing with Stephanie.

As soon as they reached the dance floor Lauren pulled Lisa close and they wrapped their arms around one another and kissed. Moving to the music Lisa almost melted when Lauren eased her hand between their bodies and wormed her fingers under her skirt. She no longer cared where they were or who could see them. If Lauren told her to strip naked and fuck herself with a bottle she would have obeyed immediately. She rested her head on Lauren's shoulder and purred her thanks for the things she was doing to her, she ground her hips lewdly trying to achieve more contact with the teasing hand.

"I'm taking you home now," Lauren whispered "I'm going to fuck you every which way. I'm going to use toys and anything else I can think of all night long."

She pressed her fingers against the swollen clitoris and Lisa groaned "I'm going to do every filthy thing I can think of until you beg me to let you come." Lisa dug her nails into Lauren's back as the fingers moved over her clit.

"But I'm not going to let you, not until I think you've earned it, not until you're on your knees begging me, and promising to do anything I say."

She pushed three fingers into Lisa's soaking pussy and was rewarded by her toy almost climaxing as she shuddered and clung to her like a drowning woman.

It was all becoming too much for her. Lisa brazenly licked her own juices from Lauren's fingers when she offered them to her lips. She was drunk with lust for the younger woman and would do anything she told her. She hardly even registered telling John they were going. Whether he understood or not she didn't know. All of her thoughts and attention were on the woman at her side, the woman who was going to own her for the next few hours.

ooOoo

It was a very affluent area on the outskirts of Brighton and the house was a large mock Tudor building with beautiful well-kept gardens. Lauren opened the door and ushered Lisa inside. She stood and stared in admiration.

"Is this yours?" she asked in wonder.

"Uh huh."

"How did you afford it? Oh, I'm sorry that's personal," she said. And in an attempt to cover her embarrassment she added "I mean, you're so young?"

Lauren smiled "That's okay, it was given to me."

"What? Who by, was it a relative?" She looked at Lauren in amazement.

"No, it was a woman I was with, she was quite rich. She didn't actually give me the house, she wanted to but I refused. But she insisted that I use it as my own. She did give me money to start a business, though."

"What business? What do you do?" Lisa was walking around, peering into rooms and looking at the expensive pictures and ornaments.

"I own three bars and two clubs here in Brighton," Lauren said nonchalantly.

"Oh! Which ones? Are there any that I might know?" She spun round to face the young woman.

"The one we just left was the first one I bought," she said with a smile. She had poured two glasses of whiskey and handed one to Lisa. She moved close and sipped her drink. "You're so beautiful and there are so many things I want to do with you," she breathed.

Lisa's hand trembled, drink splashed over the rim of her glass, "I shouldn't be here, I should go, this is not who I am." She was so nervous, unable to look Lauren in the eye.

"Let me show you who you are."

Lisa tried to move away "I'm married, I love my husband, what about John?"

"What about me? What about you? Don't we deserve just one night?" She kissed Lisa lightly on the lips. "Stay one night, do what I command, set yourself free, let me take you to heaven. I promise you'll love it. In the morning if you want to go I won't stop you." She punctuated each word with a gentle kiss.

Lisa knew she should leave, she had risked her marriage just by coming here, and staying would only make things worse. She should leave but she knew she would stay. The feelings Lauren were producing inside her were stronger than her guilt.

"Okay, I'll stay," she said in a voice so quiet she wasn't sure if she actually spoke.

"You'll have to ask me nicely," Lauren teased. She ran her tongue across Lisa's lips, tasting the whiskey on her mouth.

Lisa pushed her face into the other's shoulder, she was shy to be seen asking "Please let me stay with you and... please, make love to me?"

Lauren held her close, kissing her face. "Of course I will. And I meant what I said: you're not going to come until you give me five orgasms." She looked at Lisa's face, at the lowered eyes. "You're going to be my slave tonight and I'm going to use you until you scream to cum."

Lisa's legs were jelly and her tummy was fluttering. She was so very nervous but, oh, so excited as she was led into the bedroom.

ooOoo

The bedroom furniture, from the king- size bed, matching dressing table and chest of drawers, to the plush carpet and built in wardrobes was tasteful, expensive and comfortable. But Lisa didn't even notice, she only had eyes for Lauren. She couldn't believe that she was actually going to make love to another woman. Do the very thing she always thought would sicken her, the thing she now wanted more than anything in the world.

They had undressed one another; Lauren took her time, kissing each part of Lisa's body as it was revealed, and Lisa did the same, but she had to ask permission each time to kiss the luscious flesh. She felt so deliciously submissive obeying Laurens directive, something new to her. But she was also worried that Lauren would find her wanting when she saw her naked. But there was no need for concern. Lauren lifted Lisa's foot and removed her shoe, leaving her naked. She kissed each toe and then her heel, her shin and behind her knees. Lauren's lips moving up and around Lisa's thighs, maddeningly and deliciously avoiding her pussy.

"You're beautiful, I want to lock you away and keep you naked all for myself," she whispered as she kissed the length of Lisa's spine. And standing behind her, Lauren wrapped her arms around her, one hand holding her breast and the other sliding down slowly to push between her thighs.

Lisa's breathing was shallow; she wanted to do something, anything to show how good it felt. But she was scared to move in case Lauren stopped what she was doing to her. The thought of being a naked plaything, used for this woman's pleasure, made her shiver in excitement, and she imagined it was true as the hands caressed her. A small whimper escaped her lips and she turned her head to say something. Their lips touched and Laurens tongue licked out, sliding into her mouth. Lisa sucked gently, drawing it into her, deeper and deeper until it seemed to fill her. She reached back to hold Laurens hips and felt flesh moving against her bottom. Without conscious thought her hand squeezed between their bodies, and for the first time ever she touched another woman's sex. She needed no guidance; her fingers knew what to do, sliding slowly back and forth between the puffy lips, going a little deeper each time, just nudging Lauren's clitoris. She eased two fingers deep into the wet pussy, and her knees almost buckled as Lauren's hand mirrored her own, pushing inside and seeming to fill her.

"I want you... now," Lauren whispered, and bit Lisa's earlobe as she squeezed her hard nipple.

They made love slowly and gently. Lisa had had only five lovers in her life and she had always enjoyed sex, but this was something entirely different, and not just because it was with another woman. Lisa felt an intensity of feeling and sensation she never knew existed. Lauren's hands and mouth touched, caressed, kissed, licked and bit her everywhere, not just the obvious places, but her arms and hands, her back and legs, her feet and even her hair. Lauren made love to her mind as well as her body; she was teased and denied time and time again. And just as Lauren had predicted she had begged for release, but not really wanting it. Instead she wanted the sweet torment to continue until she could endure it no longer.

True to her word Lauren ignored all of Lisa's begging and pleading and kept her deliciously frustrated, while she herself enjoyed three orgasms. The first almost took her by surprise. She sat astride Lisa while massaging her back and shoulders, and just the movement of her pussy on Lisa's thighs brought her to a delicious climax. Then she came from Lisa's fingers as they played a game, Lauren telling her exactly how and where to touch. And again as she lay in the luxury of Lisa licking her with a slave like devotion. Lisa actually appeared to be more excited by the denial of her fulfilment and seemed proud that she could bring Lauren to a peak time and again.

ooOoo

"What happened to her? The woman who gave you this house and the money," Lisa was lying with her head resting on Lauren's chest, watching as her forefinger idly circled a pierced nipple. It was a little after two in the morning, but both women were reluctant to surrender to sleep.

Lauren had one hand behind her head while her other stroked Lisa's hair, her own hair now unbound, spread out like a pale brown fan on the pillow.

"She's still around," she answered. Lisa's head jerked up and looked at the door as though she thought it might open at any second. Lauren smiled and eased Lisa's head back to its resting place. "Not here, she works for me now."

This time Lisa turned to face Lauren. "How? I mean... how did that come about?"

"She was married. This was their home when I met her. She fell in love with me." She said it as though it happened to her every day, which it probably did, Lisa thought.

"Did you love her?" Lisa interrupted.

"In my own way I suppose I did, I think I still do."

Lisa felt the smallest pang of jealously. "So what happened? How come she now works for you?" She wanted to know everything about this girl who had so easily bewitched her.

"Be patient and I'll tell you," Lauren sighed and then gasped as Lisa teased her by rolling an erect nipple between finger and thumb, pinching gently. "You'll pay for that," she laughed.

"Promise?" Lisa said with a mischievous look.

"You really don't know what you're letting yourself in for, you little slut."

Lisa giggled at Lauren's threat, but her heart skipped a beat at being called a slut.

Sliding her feet up and under her, Lisa sat cross-legged with her elbow on her knee, her hand cupping her chin. Her position caused her to spread her thighs wide apart, her naked pussy gaping, something that Lauren was all too aware of. "So tell me what happened?"

"As I said, she fell in love with me, she told her husband about us. He was a lot older than her and I don't think they were really that close," she raised her right hand to lightly touch Lisa's nipple, "Anyway, he filed for divorce. Luckily they split amicably; she got the house and quite a lot of money, he got out of a marriage he no longer wanted. I think everybody was happy with the outcome."

"How long ago was all this?"

"You want the lot, don't you?"

"Yes," Lisa grinned.

"It'll cost you," Lauren said.

"How much?"

"Another orgasm before I let you come and I also get to spank you," she said. Although Lauren was smiling Lisa knew she was serious, and her tummy was fluttering. She quite liked the thought of being spanked, especially by Lauren, and she idly wondered if it would hurt.

She pretended to consider it for a few seconds, and then answered "Okay it's a deal." She tried to sound nonchalant but couldn't keep the quaver out of her voice. Neither spoke for a minute, it was as though they both knew they were entering a crucial phase of their budding relationship.

"The divorce was around three years ago. I moved in here a couple of weeks later," Lauren continued her tale "I wanted to open my own bar, so I asked her if she would be my business partner and loan me the money. She said she would give it to me. I told her I wasn't with her just for her money and I would pay it back, but she became upset. She told me she wanted to prove how much she loved me. The next thing I knew she had added my name to her bank account."

"That's crazy. Was she crazy?" Lisa felt strangely sad for the other woman. To love someone so much to be willing to give away everything you had, surely you had to be a bit crazy...

"No she's not crazy; she was just crazy for me. I think she was insecure and it was her way to keep me with her. I don't know why, I just seem to have a strange effect on some women," Lauren said in all innocence. 'Yes, you do, and I think I'm one of them' Lisa thought.

Lauren rolled over to face Lisa with her elbow cocked and her hand supporting her head. "We were happy for a while and my bar was a success, so I expanded and bought more. But... I suppose I didn't love her as much as she loved me. I met someone else and told her she had to leave."

"What do you mean leave?"

"Here, this house. Remember; she had wanted to give it to me. I thought it was only fair that I stay, so she had to go."

"Wait! Just wait a minute. You threw her out of her own house, because you found someone else? Christ, Lauren, are you really that much of a bitch?"

"You have no idea," and as if to prove the point she licked her lips and reached out her left hand to run her fingers through Lisa's exposed pussy and tugged on the dark pubic hair. "I think this will have to go, though I may not shave it all, maybe I'll keep a little strip just here like porn stars do."

"I might not want you to shave me," Lisa protested.

"Yes you will, you'll do whatever I say. I told you I have an effect on some women."

Lisa wanted to protest some more, but she knew how true Lauren's words were. Instead she asked, "So, what happened, did she go?"

"Eventually. My new lover moved in and my old one, rather than leaving, agreed to become our maid."

"I don't believe this! You made her your maid in her own house?"

"It was her idea, well, perhaps not. I offered her a choice; she could leave and live in a house that I had bought with the bar. I thought I owed her that much at least. But if she stayed she would have to pretend to be my housekeeper. I knew it would be awkward when my new girlfriend moved in, but I always liked her in her maid's dress." She shrugged as though that explained everything.

"And she agreed?" Lisa was astonished and wasn't entirely sure if Lauren was inventing all of this.

"For a while she was a very good maid, but she was jealous of my new lover and it became too much, so I had to move her out. She had nowhere to live, so I let her stay in the other house and gave her a job working in my bars."

"That was so thoughtful of you. And what about your other lover, what happened to her?" Lisa tried to keep the criticism from her voice.

"The same, really, she works for me, but then she already did when I met her. They live together now in a house in Kemp town."

"Was either of them working in that bar tonight?" The thought that someone there probably hated her just for dancing with Lauren was unsettling.

"They were both there, though they weren't working," and suddenly it all became clear to Lisa. She didn't know how she had missed the signals, the looks and the comments.

"It was Stephanie and Amelia, wasn't it?"

Lauren smiled, her slim finger sliding down the length of Lisa's slit. "I like Stephanie to wear her wedding ring; it gives me a little thrill somehow."

Lisa glanced at her own left hand and felt a pang of guilt "So when did Amelia move out?" she quickly asked.

"Officially she hasn't yet. I told her to stay with Steph tonight so I could be alone with you."

"You threw her out because of me? I don't believe you. How can you be so hard?"

"Maybe I am hard but admit it; it gives you a thrill, doesn't it? Knowing that I chose you over Amelia?"

"No, it doesn't. I never wanted to take someone else's place," Lisa protested, but she had no conviction in her voice. She was quiet for a while. Lauren waited, smiling that smile, a smile that said 'I have you, you belong to me now and I can do whatever I want with you. When Lisa spoke again it was in a whisper. "Is that what you plan for me? Seduce me, use me and discard me when someone new comes along, or maybe you could even give me a job?"

"Only if you displease me! Now enough talking, you still owe me three orgasms. Get your sluts mouth busy and start doing your duty." For emphasis Lauren wrapped her hand behind Lisa's head and pulled her face down to her breasts.

Lisa groaned. She felt dizzy with the sensations that Lauren's words and controlling nature brought out in her. From only a few inches she studied the body beneath her. She had examined her own nakedness many times, but she had never looked at another woman's physical charms, not the way she was doing now. She loved the small but perfect breasts, the hard pebbles that were the nipples, always erect, something to do with the rings threaded through them perhaps? She kissed them gently, almost reverently, twirling her tongue around them, sucking them one after the other into her mouth. Then moving down to the small indent of her navel and dipping in the tip of her tongue, leaving it with a tender kiss. Trailing her lips ever downward, kissing, licking, and fascinated by the hairless vulva. Would her own look as nice when Lauren shaved her? She had never thought of a pussy as beautiful before, she had never really thought of a pussy as anything. But Lauren's was beautiful, everything about Lauren was beautiful. And she tastes beautiful as well, Lisa thought, as she ran her tongue between the puffy lips. She so wanted to come, needed to come, but she would forgo her own fulfilment to bring this goddess the pleasure she deserved. Lisa desired nothing more than to please her new lover.

An hour later, maybe two... Lisa didn't know how long. She was feeling sleepy and she lay with her face resting on Lauren's tummy, too tired to move. She had attempted to duplicate the things Lauren had done to her, make her feel as she did by loving the whole naked wonderful body. She had managed to coax two more climaxes from Lauren before her jaw and tongue were aching too much for her to bear.