A Week in Brittany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're big." Simone moaned. "Please be gentle. It feels so good but you're stretching me so much."

Steve gripped her buttocks with his hands and gently withdrew until only the tip of his prick was still inside. She was so tight, so tight around his prick that even slowly moving back and forth was bliss and the smorgasbord of sensations coming from his groin were heavenly. Again he pushed himself deep, deep inside her and was rewarded with a moan of pure pleasure form Simone. Thus encouraged he found his rhythm, long and slow, pulling back almost to the point of withdrawal before sliding deep, deep as he could go back inside her, feeling the well lubricated ring of her sphincter sliding back and forth along his shaft. With each stroke the pressure inside him rose and he began to lose control. Each push took him closer to the edge, an edge he had been pretty close to before he had started. His whole world was focussed on his prick, on the amazing sensations coming from his prick, he couldn't help it, he needed just a little more, just a little more until...

It was as if his groin had exploded and, totally out of control, he thrust himself forward pushing as deep as he could go, feeling the pure ecstasy as the sperm shot from him. With short, urgent movements from his hips he thrust and again and again and again and... Finally drained and sated he collapsed forward, just resting until he could catch his breath.

"That was... that was..." he stuttered as he slowly withdrew his increasingly flaccid prick. "That was fantastic."

Simone knelt up, turned around, smoothed out her dress and gave Steve a quick kiss.

"Thank you, Master Steve." She said. "It was pretty good for me too."

And then there was a brief awkward moment. Simone glanced up at Greg and some sort of unspoken conversation appeared to take place. There was a twinkle in Simone's eye, a twinkle and a look of victory. Did Steve imagine it or did Greg mouth the words 'well done'? Suddenly Steve felt out of place, there seemed to be no room for him in this conversation.

"Err.. Look... I think I'd better... My family will be back soon..." he said as he pulled his shorts back up and got back to his feet.

"Yeah, if you don't mind." Greg said absent-mindedly. "We don't want to be unsociable but..."

"Of course. I'll leave you to it. Bye." Steve started towards the garden gate.

"Bye Steve." Simone called out. "See you soon."

Steve had hardly got through the gate before he remembered that he hadn't picked up the clothes he'd left there the previous day. He turned back and was just about to round the corner of the house when he heard.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh Greg!" Simone was shouting excitedly. "Fuck me Greg, fuck me hard, fuck me 'till I scream."

Steve peeked around the corner. Greg was thrusting away on top of Simone who had her legs wide open. He was grunting with effort whilst Simone's cries became ever more excited, ever more incoherent. Steve withdrew before he might be spotted. This was definitely not the time to retrieve his clothes.

Saturday

It was mid morning and Steve was in a quandary. He really wanted to go round to see Simone and Greg but he hadn't got an invite and he didn't want to just barge in. Adding to the urgency was the fact that some of his clothes were still there. When the rest of the family headed for the beach his impatience overcame his nerves and he wandered across the road.

The first thing he noticed that in the driveway Greg and Simone's BMW was gone and, in its place, was Monsieur Reynard's battered Renault. He was still stood dithering in the driveway when Madame Reynard appeared.

"Cherche-tu Monsieur et Madame Anderson?" She asked in her heavy Breton accent. "Ils sont partir."

"Partir... they've gone?" Steve said, stunned.

"Oui, partir; un moment." Madame Reynard said before disappearing into the cottage returning with a carrier bag from the local supermarket. "Je pense que celui-ci c'est pour tu."

Steve took the bag and looked inside and there were his clothes. Somehow he had expected more

"Merci." He said briefly before returning across the road. He threw the bag in a corner and slumped down on the bed. How could they have gone without saying goodbye? He lay there thinking over the week and all the delights it had held for him; some things would never be the same, every girl he met would now be measured against Simone and her delectable body. He stared again at the bag of clothes; for lack of anything else to do he might as well put them away. After all, it might be difficult to explain to his parents why some of his clothes were in a plastic bag.

It was then that he found the note; a simple envelope with a folded sheet of paper inside. He opened it up and started to read.

Dearest Steve

Sorry to leave without saying goodbye but Greg has been called back to town on urgent business.

Both Greg and I had a lot of fun over the week and we'll be taking some fond memories back home with us. We'd like to thank you for playing along and for being a perfect gentleman. I think you'll understand when I say that it's best if we don't meet again -- it would never be the same and it would spoil a special memory - it's always best if what happens on holiday stays on holiday.

So, au revoir, take care of yourself and, someday, when you meet a Simone of your own, remember, a gentleman always knows how to treat a lady.

XXX

Simone and Greg

With a fond smile Steve folded up the note and stored it away safely. No, life was never going to be quite the same again.