A Week in Curaçao

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came across a group of fit guys playing volleyball and sat down on the sand to watch. While the game was entertaining, I still kept scanning the area and watching guys going by. Suddenly, I froze. "GODS!!! Look at those guys coming from over there!" and I pointed.

Ryan pushed my hand down, "Didn't your mother tell you it's not nice to point!" He looked where I had pointed and his mouth dropped open. "Are those guys for REAL!!! I think I'm in love!"

"I get the tall one."

"That's OK, I want the shorter one!"

There were two extremely beautiful young guys seemingly gliding over the sand -- and they were coming straight towards us!

"Scusi," the tall one said. "We'd like to play volleyball, but as you can see, there are only the two of us, so we need two more in order to play. Would you be willing to play with us?"

We both hopped to our feet, brushing the sand off our shorts. "We'd love to play with you -- in more ways than one," Ryan grinned. I nudged him to get him to tone it down.

"Please forgive my friend, of course, we will," I answered. "I'm Mark and this is Ryan," I motioned. "And you are?"

"This is Taddeo and I'm Enzo," the taller of two told us. "We are Italian. And I'm guessing, you are American boys."

"That's right, we're both from New Orleans. We just got here last night."

"We're from Naples. We're part of the ballet of the Teatro di San Carlo in Napoli, Italy. We just finished a tour with our company in America, so Taddeo and myself, we decided to come to Curaçao on holiday. We'd heard it was a good place for gay men like us. You don't mind that we are gay?"

"Not at all," I answered. "I'm gay too, but Ryan here, is bisexual."

"This is good. Are you 'partners'?"

"No, we're just friends really. In any case, how about the volleyball? As I understand it, if we wait until the game is over, we can play the winner."

We hadn't been paying much attention to how the game was going, but it was clear the team on the other side of the net was much better than the one on our side, so their game was over quickly.

The four of us got up and introduced ourselves to the winning team. It turns out they were all from Holland and seemed like good guys. They had played a lot together, so I didn't expect us to do very well against them especially since I hadn't played volleyball in a long time and I didn't think Ryan had either -- and of course we knew nothing about the Italian guys. The other team got to serve first so we got into position on the other side of the net with Ryan and myself in front and Enzo and Taddeo in back. The serve went to Taddeo who set it up for Ryan who hit it back across the net. Unfortunately that he didn't place it very well and they were able to spike it back to our side where we couldn't get to it.

The score was 10 to 5 before we finally managed to get our act together and function more like a team. Enzo and Taddeo were both very graceful and could jump quite high. Ryan, being an athlete, was all over the place, sliding through the sand saving many points and setting it up for Enzo or Taddeo to jump and seemingly hang in the air and spike it back for a point. I did my best, which wasn't bad, but frankly the other three were much better than me. Unfortunately we weren't able to overcome their early lead and ended up losing 21 - 19.

One of the other team came over to us, "You know, you guys looked really sharp towards the end there and if you'd played like that at the start, you'd probably have beaten us. You really ought to sign up for the 16 game tournament that starts tomorrow." He told us where to go, so the four of us trooped over to the resort office that was holding the tournament. Fortunately, there were two slots still open, so we signed up, paid the $40 entrance fee. It turned out we would play our first game at 4 pm the next day.

We'd seen a nice restaurant with a view of the ocean near our resort, so we invited Enzo and Taddeo to meet us there for dinner around 7 pm which would give us a chance to freshen up before dinner.

On the way back to our room, Ryan swore, "Boy, are we lucky to run into these guys. Outside of you, I think that Taddeo is super hot! I sure hope I get to fuck him!"

"Taddeo? Yeh, he's really cute, I'd like to do him myself. But Enzo! He's a stud and also movie star handsome. Plus from the bulge in his speedos, he's really hung!"

"Spoken like a true bottom, Mark. I guess you just can't wait to get his cock in your hole!", he said laughing.

"Well, what's wrong with that? You know I'm a horny bastard!" I swatted at him.

As we walked into our suite, I frowned. "You know we do have a problem -- at least I do. I want to feel Enzo in me bare, but we agreed we wouldn't do bareback under any circumstances."

"Yeh, I know. I was thinking about that too. But we really do have to stick with our agreement. I wonder if Enzo and Taddeo will understand. I hope so."

We met at 7 pm as planned. We had an excellent table with a clear view of the ocean. The night was beautiful and the weather perfect -- probably high 70s. I sat next to Enzo on one side of the table with Ryan and Taddeo opposite us. We explained that we'd only gotten here the previous day and had just gone to see the Blue Cave this morning. Enzo and Taddeo had been here just a couple of days longer than we had. They had been to Aruba on a previous trip and wanted to see what Curaçao was like.

Enzo was very boisterous whereas Taddeo was on the quiet side and seemed more serious, but both of them spoke excellent English.

Ryan and I had fish for dinner and Enzo and Taddeo had steaks. At one point when Enzo was chewing on a piece of steak he remarked that when they came to the Americas that they always beef. Your meat here is always fantastic!" I looked over at Ryan, trying not to laugh. "What's so funny, Marko? Did I say something funny?"

"Not at all, Enzo. I just have a dirty mind."

To change the subject, I remarked to Taddeo, "I've often heard that many guys who do ballet are gay, is that true?"

"Actually it is, Mark. As you've probably noticed, Enzo and I are very good looking. If you saw us in leotards, even if you weren't gay, you'd probably want to have sex with us!" he said laughing.

Enzo laughed. "That's right, sometimes after a rehearsal, even the non-gays are getting sucked off by one of us, sometimes even fucked. I think over half of the men in our ballet company are gay."

Taddeo nodded, "Yes this is true!"

Ryan took that opportunity to speak up, "Mark and I were wondering what you guys were planning on doing the rest of the evening. If you'd like to come over to our room, we'd love to have you over for a little fun and games, if you know what I mean."

Taddeo looked over at Enzo and then back at us. "We'd love to accept your invitation, Ryan -- but with one condition."

"What is that, Taddeo?"

"Well, when we travel, we've agreed not to have sex without protection. You understand? Will that be a problem?"

Ryan and I both laughed. "That's funny. Mark and I feel exactly the same as you and we were worried that it would upset you."

Taddeo and Enzo had a spirited conversation on the way over to our room.

After we got in, Taddeo remarked that he had seen a clinic in town and that we could all get tested in the morning and not have to use protection later if we were all clean. As a result, that night we avoided having anal sex since none of us particularly liked using condoms.

The four of us started making out and soon we were all naked. Both Taddeo and Enzo were very lean (I guess you can't be too heavy to do ballet). While Ryan and I were both pretty smooth, both of them had some hair on their chests. (They told me later that they couldn't have hair on their chests, stomachs or armpits in order to be ballet dancers, but that they didn't shave when on vacation.) They both were very strong -- especially in their legs. Enzo wasn't shy in the dick dept. -- it was easily 9" long and thick. Taddeo's was about 7.25" and medium thick. Taddeo also had a gorgeous ass which Ryan later said was 'almost' as pretty as mine, but I think he really thought Taddeo had me beat in the ass department. Frankly I didn't really care -- much.

Taddeo and Ryan lay opposite each other and began 69ing. Enzo and I sat on a sofa and generally made out. It turned out Enzo loved tonguing and sucking on a guy's nipples -- he must have worshipped my nipples for a good 10 minutes. When he finally stopped, I got down on my knees and took his long cock down my throat -- I think it must have been at least 9" long, but not so thick that I couldn't wrap my lips around it. I couldn't take it all, but I did my best. When he got close, he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth, groaning all the time. He finally came and I tried to swallow it all -- but his dick just kept spurting his cum into my mouth -- it seemed it would never stop. When it did, I looked up him with my cum coated lips in amazement.

He just laughed. "I always shoot huge loads, Marco. I once measured it and it was over half a cup! We once had a tenor who would come down after a performance and suck off several of the ballerinos like Taddeo and especially me. He claimed the semen was good for his throat." Enzo chuckled. "Personally I think he just liked to blow young guys!"

We stopped for awhile and had some wine and cheese. We joked and told a few stories.

Finally we decided to try a daisy chain which I'd heard of and wanted to try. We formed a circle on the floor. Ryan laid down first, Taddeo second with his head at Ryan's crotch and began sucking on Ryan's dick. I followed blowing Taddeo, and then Enzo blowing me. We came full circle with Ryan taking Enzo's dick in his mouth. I wondered who would cum first, but that was soon answered about 5 or 6 minutes later with me cumming in Enzo's mouth. Shortly after that, Ryan, then Taddeo and finally Enzo. It was quite an experience and sort of fun -- but I wouldn't want to make a habit of it.

Day 3 -- Wednesday: Clinic; Dolphins; Tournament Day 1 of 4; Barebacking

As planned, all 4 of us were at the clinic by 9 am the next morning. We were tested and out of there in about an hour and a half. We were all clean!

Ryan and I wanted to try swimming with the dolphins, but Taddeo and Enzo wanted to go check out some famous synagogue and we went our separate ways, planning to meet up again for the volleyball game.

I had read about a sunset cruise on a catamaran that I thought would be a great thing to do on our last night. So I suggested it to Ryan later when we were by ourselves. "What do you think, would you want to do it?"

"It sounds great, sort of romantic. But I'm really enjoying my time with Taddeo and Enzo. Do you think we could ask them if they'd want to go too? After all, we won't be seeing them again after we go home -- and I know I'm going to miss them. Would you mind inviting them to go too?"

"It would make it rather special, wouldn't it? OK, let's ask them tonight."

We still had time to go swimming with the dolphins, so Ryan and I set out for the Dolphin Academy at the Curaçao Sea Aquarium. There were 4 options: a dolphin encounter, a dolphin swim, a dolphin snorkel, and a dolphin scuba encounter.. The first two sounded sort of elementary, so we chose the third one since neither of us knew how to scuba dive, but we promised ourselves we'd take scuba diving lessons once we got back to New Orleans.

The dolphin snorkel was great though, there were several dolphins that swam with us in their lagoon and we could touch them and pet them if we wanted -- which of course we did. They were very friendly and playful. It wasn't particularly exciting but it was both fun and interesting.

The volleyball game didn't actually last too long. The other team wasn't anywhere near as good as we were and we won in 2 sets, 21 -- 12 and 21 -- 10.

After that, we found a nice place for dinner and probably drank too much wine. Enzo sat next to me and got rather amorous, sometimes rubbing me under the table, probably anticipating what would happen later.

Surprisingly, Ryan was taken with Taddeo, often trading kisses with him. We had some after-dinner drinks and I brought up the question of the cruise.

"Enzo and Taddeo, we only have a few days left before we'll be going home. One thing Ryan and I would like to do is take a sunset cruise on a catamaran on our last night -- and we'd thought maybe you'd like to join us."

"It sounds wonderful, Marko", Enzo heartily agreed. He looked at Taddeo, "we'd love to go with you."

The next day I made the reservations. Fortunately they still had openings for the four of us.

We paid the restaurant bill and headed back to their place for some serious sex.

Enzo and I settled onto a sofa and began making out. Not more than 15 minutes had passed before we heard strange noises coming from the other side of the room, so we stopped and looked over there.

What we saw amazed me. Ryan's shorts had been pulled down and Taddeo was standing behind him with bent legs and was vigorously fucking him, driving his hard shaft repeatedly into Ryan's ass -- and Ryan was making noises, sort of a whimpering sound like he was loving every moment of it. Taddeo had a wide smile on his face -- obviously he had been planning this.

I couldn't believe it and told Enzo, "Ryan really isn't into bottoming and he's almost always the top! I can't believe this!!"

Enzo gave a hearty laugh. "I suppose that's so, But he's never met someone like Taddeo before. I've known Taddeo to pull a guy off the street and have his dick in the guy's ass in less than 5 minutes. Let's watch for a few minutes.

Ryan was continuing his noise-making and was pushing back each time Taddeo thrust into him. This only went on for maybe 10 minutes before Taddeo gave a grunt and a last hard thrust, filling Ryan's ass with his seed. Ryan collapsed with Taddeo on top of him, his shaft still deeply embedded.

"Now wait and watch," Enzo suggested while stroking my hard dick. It wasn't more than 2 minutes had lapsed before Taddeo began moving his hips in a fucking motion again. Evidently his dick had gotten hard again and the two of them resumed fucking. When it was clear that Ryan had received his 2nd load from Taddeo, Taddeo finally pulled out and stood up.

"Your boyfriend has a great ass,: he announced. I think I'll need to rest up some before I'm ready to go again." Ryan just lay there, not moving. When he finally did get up, he gave us a sheepish grin and headed straight to the bathroom.

When he returned he saw myself and Enzo with wide grins on our faces. "It really looked like you enjoyed that, Ryan," I remarked.

"So ....," he answered.

"You were even whimpering." I made whimpering noises.

"I was not!!!"

"Yes you were -- wasn't he Enzo?"

"Whimpering like a baby," was the reply.

Ryan gave us both the finger, but he was grinning and blushing.

Enzo had stripped and moved to a chair. His hard cock was standing straight up and he patted his legs. It was easy to see that he wanted what I wanted. As I said earlier, he was very big. His dick was at least 9" and thick -- it would be the biggest I'd ever taken. I grabbed some lube, put some liberally in my ass and on his dick and shaft and straddled him facing him. He held his cock straight up and I sank onto his lap with his rod pressing against my hole. He put his hands on my shoulders and began forcing me down. I cried out when his large cockhead entered me. He let me rest for a minute or two before he slowly began pushing me down some more until his long hard shaft was as deep in me as it would go.

I was panting and he was grinning. "You like my magnificent cock embedded in your beautiful ass, don't you my sweet Marko!"

"Oh God! YES!" I exclaimed. "Fuck me, Enzo!!"

Enzo began raising and lowering me on his rod. I had my feet on the ground and helped him. After several minutes his thick shaft was sliding easily in and out of me and I was sobbing into his beautiful chest from the pleasure I was receiving. I had never been so filled by a cock.

He next stood up with his rod still in me and gently laid me on the carpet. He pushed my legs back and I grabbed my ankles opening myself completely to his thrusting.

"What a wonderful ass, Marko! I can tell it loves my cock!"

All I could do in reply was to groan, loving every minute of the screwing I was getting.

Enzo began moving faster and faster and was grunting each time he bottomed out in me. I just held on for all I was worth. Suddenly he froze and I knew I was receiving another of his huge loads -- this time into my ass.

After I had recovered, I wanted to top someone and Taddeo was both willing and eager. It turned out he was as assertive at bottoming as he was about topping. It wasn't long before I was screwing him, but he was clearly in charge and was very vigorous, grabbing my ass and pulling me into him rapidly. He'd grab my hair, twist my nipples making me growl, wrapping his legs around my waist, crying out 'piu forte' and 'presto' all the while until I shot my sperm deep inside him.

Day 4 - Thursday: Cliff Diving; Tournament Day 2 of 4; more sex

One of the things you could do in Curaçao is to jump off cliffs. I know it sounds crazy -- and it's illegal in the U.S., but Ryan wanted to do it. I like thrills, so I agreed to do it with him. Taddeo and Enzo begged off -- it seemed Taddeo was afraid of heights(!) so we had to do it by ourselves. We caught a bus out to a place called Playa Forti that our friendly Concierge told us was the best place to go.

There were a sizeable group of people, mostly young, gathered at the cliff waiting for their turns. We were told the cliff was 40' high, maybe 3 stories, and we watched as one person after another jumped. You didn't want to jump too soon for fear of hitting the person who had just jumped before you. Ryan and I looked over the cliff and swallowed - the water seemed so far down below us. We looked at each other. Ryan had this huge smile on his face. "Are you sure you want to do this, Ryan?" I asked him.

"Hell, yes!! -- let's get in line."

So we did. I let Ryan go before me, thinking I maybe I could chicken out, but after he jumped, arms flailing, I knew I'd have to do it too or I'd never live it down. So I jumped also. Talk about 40' of pure terror! I think I screamed all the way down! What an adrenaline rush!!!

I swam over to the beach where Ryan was waiting and laughing. "God! -- that was I think the most exciting thing I've ever done! Let's do it again!"

So we took the bus back up to the top and jumped again.

Unfortunately we didn't have time to do it a third time, so we returned to the hotel to clean up (we were all covered in salt!) and rest some before we had to meet Taddeo and Enzo for the next volleyball game -- which we easily won, again without having to play a third set.

After dinner with our friends, Enzo had a proposal for us. "Marco, Taddeo wants to sleep with Ryan tonight and I want to do the same with you. Is this alright?"

"What do you think, Ryan? Do you want to sleep with Taddeo tonight instead of me?" I gave me my best fake frown.

"No offense, Mark, but I'd love to," he answered with a big grin. I tried to look forlorn to Enzo, "It seems I've been replaced! But I guess it's a deal, Enzo. I hope you'll let me get at least a few hours of sleep tonight."

Day 5 -- Friday: Wind Surfing; Tournament Day 3 of 4; no sex

Today, I wanted to try wind surfing where you stood on a surf board with a sail mounted on it and sailed around the bay, standing on the board and maneuvering the sail. I'd done a little surfing in California (although I wasn't very good at it) and I thought wind surfing would be great fun since we wouldn't have to worry about the damn waves since the bay was protected by reefs!