A Week in the Sun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be on top. Let me fuck that hard dick for you." We changed positions quickly and she straddled me, roughly pushing herself back onto my cock and starting to bounce up and down with even less control than she had before. If I tried to slow her down with my hands she just batted them away. Her cries were getting louder and louder, to the point where I'm quite sure if anyone was walking by or even within a hundred feet they would hear her clearly and know exactly what was going on in the room. She certainly wasn't shy about the fact she was enjoying herself. She kept moving like a piston up and down and my cock was actually getting a bit tired, plus her ample breasts were bouncing against me. In order to control things better with her I decided to take matters into my own hands again. I grabbed her roughly and pushed her aside, then flipped her over and pinned her face down on the bed.

"Mmm...yes...fuck me like that baby. It's so dirty..." She groaned into the mattress. I pulled her hips up and entered her again from behind, still sliding in with no resistance. Her soft ass cheeks pressed against my hips and I could feel myself buried deep inside her. It was just then I noticed that the door to the room was open. I was certain I had closed it but it was open about a foot. With all of Cecilia's noise I hadn't heard anything. In the faint light I could see a flash of blonde hair and realized that Angie was watching us. She could clearly see the two of us on the bed in front of her since the light from the balcony fully illuminated the room.

Suddenly realizing that Angie was there and could see me it made me even harder. If she wanted to watch me, maybe it meant that she was just as horny as I was. I started to think about how I would be with her if I ever got the chance. I slowed my strokes down. Cecilia groaned in appreciation as my cock continued to slide into her from behind but slower and gentler.

"Oh...oh...oh..." she moaned with each slow stroke. "That's incredible...keep going just like that..." after a couple of minutes she cried out again that she was coming. "Oh! Oh! That's amazing! I'm cooommmiiiinnng!" she screamed hard and collapsed, her body going limp. I pulled my hard cock out of her, still glancing towards the open bedroom door. Taking my cock in my hands I imagined Angie staring right at me and started to stroke it, making it clearly aware that I knew she was watching me. My hard shaft glistened with the juices of the pussy I had just ravaged.

Cecilia rolled over and smiled at me. "What are you doing? Get that cock over here and let me take care of you, lover." I moved forward, still keeping my full profile visible to the door and Cecilia quickly grabbed my member, sliding it into her mouth. "Mmm..." she moaned, gently sucking me and playing with my balls. I closed my eyes and imagined Angie's soft mouth wrapped around me, gently sucking my shaft and seeing her eyes looking up at me while she did it. Quickly I felt my cock stiffen even more. I could picture her soft blue eyes staring up at me while my firm shaft slid in and out of her soft lips. I thought about her firm ass and flat stomach, and imagined sucking on her small breasts while she sat on top of me and rode me into a monstrous orgasm. I thought about how tight her pussy would be wrapped around me and how much I wanted to fill her young body up with mine. Thinking about her made me quickly reach the point of no return and as my cock swelled I cried out.

"Oh God Angie! Yes!" My cock let go with several streams of hot come. Since my cock was still in her mouth I felt Cecilia swallow in earnest and as my load continued to dribble out she used her tongue to scoop up every last drop. I realized suddenly that I had called out Angie's name when I came, but she hadn't seemed to notice. I wondered if the eyes watching us had heard me.

Cecilia pulled my deflating cock out of her mouth and gave it a few last licks, cleaning it like an ice cream cone.

"Your come tastes fantastic." She groaned. "But I was hoping to get that load inside of my pussy." She rolled off of the bed and I could now clearly see her older body framed in the light. I knew that the diversion was over and that I certainly didn't want her spending the night. "Maybe in a few minutes we can start round two?" she vamped again, spreading her legs and sliding her fingers between them.

"That was nice, but I think you had better go now." I said. Her expression was shocked.

"What? But I thought..."

"You thought wrong." I said curtly, sliding off of the bed moving to the bathroom. I threw her a towel on the bed. All I wanted was for her to leave. Her shocked expression quickly turned to anger.

"You fucking jerk!" She screeched awkwardly standing there naked. I retrieved her thin dress from the floor and handed it to her, but she simply ripped it out of my hand. She quickly pulled it back on. "You think I'm just some cheap whore you can fuck and kick out?" I didn't say a word. There was no point in having an argument. I just wanted her to leave. She threw the towel at me. "There's your fucking towel, asshole!" She quickly stalked out of the room and I heard the room door slam loudly.

I sat on the edge of the bed for a minute, and then suddenly realized Angie might still be here. I put a shirt and shorts on quickly and walked to the girls' room, but it was empty. However, clearly visible in the middle of Angie's bed was a pair of think silk panties. They were unmistakably placed so that if someone walked into the room they would see them. I could only wonder if they had been underneath her tight dress that night.

I moved to the bed and picked them up. They were damp. Bringing them to my mouth I inhaled and realized that it was the scent of her pussy. If she had left them there for me to find then it was definitely a message that she liked what she saw, and if they weren't meant for me to find then she obviously did anyway. But what did that mean? Standing in that room smelling her scent and realizing that I'd have to wait to find out was maddening. However, I knew that if I gave her a clear sign that I was participating in our game it might make things move faster. Thinking quickly about what had just happened, I took the panties with me into my room. She would then know that I knew she had seen me and that I wanted her to. I also wondered if she had heard me call out her name in the throes of my orgasm with Cecilia.

Before I fell asleep I draped her silk panties across my cock and used them to masturbate furiously again just like I had the day before with her bikini. I hoped that she would ask for them back the next day. When we got up tomorrow I hoped that everything was going to change.