A Week on the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully drained and exhausted, I collapsed onto the bed. Jack moved down to the floor and locked lips with his girlfriend, sharing with her the remnants of my second orgasm. Becky soon joined them. Jack made space for Becky to kiss Sophie. Their tongues danced together, Todd's cum in their mouths. Becky then kissed Jack, and Todd sat down next to me.

"I love you, Becky," Todd said. "You are incredible."

I was physically content as the couples traded their affections, but the thought of Laura bulldozed unbidden into my head, and I looked out the window at the rain pattering down on the leaves. Laura had been the first one to say "I love you," not me. It wasn't fair that she would be the one to change her mind. Yet here I was, having all manner of sex with seemingly days more to go. I felt guilty, even though Laura wasn't my girlfriend anymore. I felt resentment toward her for hurting me, and shame for being the one who was taken by surprise. But I was also filled with excitement about the things that were happening to me without her here. The sex with Sophie and Becky was incredible, and the brief but intense experiences with Jack and Todd were mind-blowing and almost terrifying.

Jack was probably right about this trip being good for me, even if it was in a completely different way than I had expected. It was just going to take a little time to really let Laura go.

Time. And a short, voluptuous little hell-cat named Eva.

* * *

Felicia arrived with fanfare and friends. Sophie and Becky rushed up to the driveway to greet the new arrivals, while Jack, Todd and I stayed back in the yard working on our frisbee aim and drinking beer before noon. I wondered briefly where everyone was going to sleep. Out of the arriving car stepped not just the expected Felicia, but three others. There was bedroom as yet unclaimed, and Jack had mentioned that one of the couches folded out into a bed, but the jump from five to nine people was certainly going to be drastic. Next I wondered if this meant that all of our naked fun was going to have to be relegated to bedrooms and the dark of night.

Felicia herself was easy to identify, as she threw herself into an embrace with both Sophie and Becky as soon as she stepped out of the car. She was even taller than Becky, with long tan legs that distracted me enough to allow a hard-thrown frisbee to smack me directly in the chest, to Jack and Todd's thorough amusement. From the passenger seat came a tall, muscular black man with an easy smile and relaxed posture. A slender girl with red hair and a very short, curvy raven-haired young woman climbed out of the car and stretched off what must have been a pretty intense travel nap. Both of their faces were marked with sleep lines from their clothes and the upholstery.

We joined the girls in the driveway to greet their friends and were introduced. I shook the hands of Felicia and Robert, then Katie, the ginger, and Eva, whose smiling face and sparkling blue eyes made me stutter my way through a "pleased to meet you." I let my gaze linger on her pretty face just a bit too long and she blushed and smiled wider before they all turned to unload the car and bring their things into the cabin.

Introductions and logistics handled, Jack offered Robert a beer.

"Polish horseshoes?" Jack inquired.

"Sure, but you'll have to refresh me on the rules," Robert said. "I've only played once, and well, let's just say it wasn't one of my finer moments."

After a few wild throws, Robert fell into a good rhythm, and teamed up with Jack. Todd and I took the first game, but lost the second, by a wide margin. The third game came down to the last point, and Jack was able to close it out with one of his hard throws that came in fast enough to sheer off fingers. Todd made a valiant attempt, but the frisbee hit the ground and Jack and Robert celebrated in appropriately exaggerated fashion.

We spent the day doing all of the things that the rain had kept us from doing the day before. We played frisbee, went swimming, drank plenty of beer, and got acquainted with our new cabin mates.

Felicia was gorgeous in her bikini. She was tall, tanned, blond and stacked. Sophie and Becky kept her close, catching up with their old friend. It was still unclear to me if any of the newly arrived girls were Robert's girlfriend, but they all were comfortable and flirty with him. As the day wore on, they became equally flirty with the rest of us. Katie, the pretty redhead, had little boobs and an unbelievable ass. But I found myself having the hardest time taking my eyes off of Eva. Her black hair was short, pixie-cut. She was easily the shortest person here, but curvy and sexy, with huge tits that dwarfed even Becky's, and a big round bottom that I couldn't help but picture naked. More than once I found my imagination running away with me, thinking about getting my hands and lips on Eva's skin.

After the way the first few days at the cabin had gone, I was surprised that we went through an entire day and evening with nobody so much as taking off a bikini top. There was no orgy in the living room, no buzzed games of strip poker. We just played games, laughed, drank, and eventually settled in around the fire.

It wouldn't be until the next day that things really started to get crazy.

* * *

That Wednesday at the cabin started like any other day: coffee, breakfast, some time spent enjoying the fresh air and the view of the lake from the dock. As I made my way back to the cabin, Jack and Todd came outside in their swimming shorts.

"Boat time?" I asked.

"We're taking Katie and Eva out for the tour," Jack said, grinning.

I was mildly disappointed, since the day before I had decided that I very much liked being around Eva, and wanted to maximize any opportunities to do so. Eva and Katie joined us on the deck, t-shirts covering their bikini-clad bodies. Eva looked at me and smiled. And did the color rise in her face just a little too?

"You should stay here and keep me company, Will," a voice said. I looked up at the house to see Felicia standing behind the screen door. I couldn't stop my mouth from dropping open at the sight of her dressed in what may very well have been nothing but a blue men's dress shirt. It was long enough to cover most of her body, but left her incredible legs bare. It was buttoned up to just above the gap between her breasts. I felt a slap on my back, either from Jack or Todd, I didn't know.

Felicia turned away from the door, and I followed her inside. I could here the motor starting on the boat, and the sound of it cruising away, and then it was just me and Felicia.

"Where's um..." I stuttered.

"Don't worry about it," Felicia said. She took my hand and pulled me close to her. I could smell her skin and her shampoo. She had just come out of the shower and I noticed the slight damp of her hair. I looked down at her body and was delighted to see the impression of her nipples on the front of the shirt.

Felicia unbuttoned the topmost button, and the shirt parted slightly, offering me a better view of the swell of her tits. "Right now, it's me and you time," she said.

That was when I heard the first moan from down the hall. It was almost certainly Becky. She or Sophie or both must have been in one of the bedrooms with Robert.

Felicia caught my glance and reached up to turn my face back to her. "Becky told me how good you ate her pussy," she said. She undid the next button and moved even closer to me. The shirt was now open between her breasts, covering her nipples, but not by much. My cock was growing rapidly in my shorts, and Felicia put a hand on it.

"She told me about your big, beautiful cock too," she said. She pushed into me and I fell back into the chair behind me. Felicia giggled and finished unbuttoning the shirt. She slowly pulled it open and I stared in astonished silence at the naked body beneath. Her tits, big, firm, and round, were capped with hard, dark nipples. Her stomach was smooth and flat, and I gazed at the definition in her abs and the indentation of her navel. But I couldn't stop my gaze from wandering further. There was no hair at all between her legs. I had to assume she had just shaved. I could see just a hint of pink in the cleft between her legs, and now my cock was fully erect.

"Show me your cock," Felicia said, finally letting the dress shirt fall to the floor. I kept my eyes on her as I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my shorts. I pushed down the front of my underwear and pulled out my throbbing prick, pointing it straight up in the air. I watched her eyes move and enjoyed the look on her face as she gazed at my cock.

"I want to suck your cock," Felicia said, but she didn't move.

I let my eyes roam up and down her naked body, and slowly stroked my cock in front of her. "So suck it," I said.

More moans came from down the hall, louder now. Felicia got down on the floor between my legs, and took my cock into her mouth.

"Holy fuck," I gasped. Her lips locked around the head of my dick and her tongue swirled over the little slit at its peak. I relaxed back in the chair as Felicia's hand closed around my shaft. Holding my shirt up to my chest, I watched her lick up and down the underside of my cock. Her hands moved to my hips, and I lifted my butt off the chair to let her pull my shorts and boxers off. I peeled off my t-shirt and settled back down into the chair with my butt on the edge, and my legs spread apart to make room for Felicia on the floor.

"Oh my god, yes," I groaned. "Suck that cock."

Felicia took more of me into her mouth, her tongue sending waves of pleasure shooting up through my body. She alternated between sucking and licking, moving up and down my stiff prick and spreading her saliva all over my cock and balls.

"My turn," I said, before taking her by the shoulders. I stood, and guided Felicia to her feet with me. I spun us around, and Felicia took my spot on the chair, butt on the edge, legs spread wide, putting her bald pussy on display. She looked up at me, chest rising and falling with her breathing, her exquisite tits hypnotic. My cock was as hard as it could be, shining with her spit. I wanted to lean over and bury it in her pussy, but I needed to taste her first. I wanted to make her cum in my mouth before I fucked her.

I dropped to my knees on the floor and dove, face first, into Felicia's pussy. I licked her opening, bathing my tongue in her flowing juices. Felicia gasped and squirmed, but I dedicate myself to my task. I explored her pussy with my lips and tongue, becoming familiar with her taste, and the reactions that certain techniques elicited from the gorgeous blond.

"Mmmmmm," Felicia moaned. "Eat my pussy, Will. Yes, fuck! Lick my cunt!"

I rubbed wet fingers over the bump of her clit while I fucked her with my tongue, then moved up to suck and lick her clit, then back again. I sucked her pussy until she was bucking her hips up into my face, covering me with her cum. Felicia went silent when she was overtaken by orgasm. She pulled herself away from my searching tongue and spasmed on the chair.

After several long seconds, she finally gulped in a huge breath and exhaled sharply. "Holy shit!" she panted. "Holy shit, that was great!"

I stood and leaned over her and kissed her, letting the taste of her orgasm flow into her mouth. As our tongues smashed together, I felt her hands wrap around my cock. I searched out her tits with my hands, holding them and relishing the feeling of her nipples pressing into my palms.

Felicia pulled her face away, breaking our kiss. "Lie down on the floor," she said.

I did as I was bid, and stretched out on the carpet, thinking that Jack must have played with his Legos here at some point when he was a kid. My cock lay flat against my stomach, and I pushed it up with my thumb, holding it at the base. Felicia climbed over me and lowered herself down, resting her hands on my shoulders, until the head of my cock was pressed up between her pussy lips.

"Oh GOD," she grunted as she impaled herself on my cock. She slowly descended, until I was all the way inside her. The slick inner walls of her pussy clenched on my intruding girth and I gasped at the intensity of the sensation. Felicia rocked slowly back and forth with my cock buried in her cunt, adjusting to the penetration. I rested my hands on her hips and stared up at her tits swinging above me.

Again I noticed the sounds of frenzied fucking drifting to us from down the hall and we both looked toward the noise and turned back to face each other smiling.

"Sounds like they're having some fun," I said, as casually as I could, given the situation.

"Sophie and Becky made me promise I would let them fuck Robert before they would even give me directions to the cabin," Felicia said.

"Are you two..." I began to ask.

"Not exactly," she said. "We're mainly just fuck buddies." She was still rocking on my cock gently. Little moans and gasps interspersed her sentences. "But Sophie said there would be plenty of new people to play with, so I figured, what the hell?"

"Have you ever done any of this group stuff?" It occurred to me just after asking that she might have no idea what I was talking about. She hadn't been here for our little orgy on Sunday night.

"I had a threesome with Sophie and Jack when I visited them last Christmas," she said, just as if she was telling me that she had been on a luxury cruise or driven to the Grand Canyon once. "And Becky, Sophie and I used to have sex a lot when we were in college."

My cock twitched inside her, and Felicia noticed. "Do you like the idea of the three of us eating each other's pussies?" She began to finally move up, sliding up my shaft until just the head of my cock was still in her pussy.

"That sounds fantastic," I said. "I'd love to see that."

She dropped herself back down, hard, sending the entire length of my cock plunging back inside her. "Maybe you will, before this week is over. Now I'm going to use your cock to get me off. Do you have a problem with that?"

"None whatsoever," I grinned. "You just do whatever you need to do."

The ride was incredible. Just watching might have been enough to make me pass out with pleasure, but coupled with the sensations of her pussy wrapped around my cock, and her butt slamming down on my legs, it was a dream. I tried more than once to sit up so I could try to get my mouth on her tits, but she shoved me roughly back down.

"Stay down!" she growled. "You'll know when I'm ready to stop."

"Holy fuck, that feels good," I said. "Fuck that cock!"

I managed to hang on without cumming while Felicia rode me until she was screaming, her cum flooding down the sides of my cock. "FUCK! FUCK FUUUUUCK!"

My cum-covered cock slapped back down against my stomach when Felicia climbed off me. But she quickly swooped back in to lick and suck her own juices off of my still-raging erection. When she was done cleaning me up, she kissed me, and I tasted the flavor of her cum, accented faintly with the taste of my own cock.

I rolled over, taking her with me. Now she was beneath me, and I pinned her wrists down over her head and eased my prick back inside her soaking wet cunt. Felicia wrapped her legs around me and and humped up to meet my thrusts as I started fucking her.

"Are you close?"

I grunted in the affirmative. Her riding had brought me right up to the edge. There was no way I was going to last long now, with her gorgeous naked body beneath me, her tits bouncing with the impact of my thrusts, and her pussy squeezing every inch of my cock.

"Cum in my mouth," she said.

That was all it took. "Oh fuck," I gasped as I pulled my cock back out of her pussy. I grabbed the slick shaft as I moved up her body, pumping briskly just below the purple head. Felicia opened her mouth just as the first thick jet of cum rocketed into her mouth. My balls churned and pumped, and she worked her mouth and throat around me, swallowing each and every spurt of seed that shot up through my cock.

"Oh fuck, that was good," I said, watching Felicia finish sucking down my cum. I pulled back and tumbled to the floor next to her, panting and sweating.

I was still fully erect, and Felicia wrapped a hand around my shaft. "You're not done already, are you?"

"Fuck no," I said.

"Good," said a man's voice. I looked over to see Robert, flanked by Sophie and Becky. All three of them were naked and sweaty. There was a huge amount of cum running down both of the girls' inner thighs. Robert's cock stood out tall and proud in front of him. From where I sat, it seemed a bit longer and thicker than mine. I was a little surprised with myself at how much I was enjoying the view.

Felicia was the first to move. She left me alone on the floor and crossed the room to kneel in front of Robert. She wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft, her white skin a sharp contrast to his dark brown. She started to noisily suck him, slurping and licking Sophie and Becky's pussy juices off of his big thick prick.

I got up off the floor, sat back down in the chair, and motioned Becky to come and join me. She crossed the room with a smile, and I watched her big tits gently sway in unison with her hips. She climbed onto my lap and pushed her pussy up against my cock. I leaned in to lick and suck her tits while she ground her hips against me, slowly covering the underside of my cock with her pussy juice.

I looked up over Becky's shoulder to see Robert slowly easing his cock into Felicia's pussy from behind, while Felicia groaned into Sophie's cunt. Watching Robert stuff his fat black cock into Felicia's pussy made my cock even harder, and Becky noticed the twitch against her opening.

"Aren't you glad we have four more days of this?" Becky asked, her voice wispy and playful.

"This is already the best vacation I've ever had," I said, truthfully. I'd been to tropical getaways, historic tours, climbing, hiking, even jumped out of planes, but here I was on a vacation dedicated to fucking.

"You guys haven't seen anything yet," Sophie chimed in, slightly out of breath from Felicia's efforts. "Just wait until Friday night on Bonfire Island."

"Are you talking about that little island with the fire pit we saw on the first day?" I asked.

"Yes—oh fuck that's good—that island."

My head was just beginning to fill with all manner of improbably hedonistic outdoor scenarios when we were joined by Jack, Todd, Eva and Katie.

"Hey, don't spoil the surprise, babe," Jack said as he strode into the room. He untied the drawstring of his shorts and dropped them to the floor, revealing his quickly hardening cock. Sophie slid out from under Felicia's face and jumped up to throw herself into her boyfriend's arms.

"Did you guys have a good boat ride?" Becky said, climbing off my lap and walking over to Todd. She helped Todd out of his shorts and knelt to suck his already-erect cock.

This left me sitting by myself with my cock pointing straight up in the air, and I found myself mildly embarrassed when Eva looked over and made eye contact with me. She smiled and I blushed, the heat creeping over my cheeks. But it was Katie who moved first, climbing into my lap in her bathing suit and holding my cock in both her hands. Eva smiled and blushed herself before deciding to join Robert and Felicia.

"Did you guys have fun out there?" I asked Katie after she kissed me. Her green eyes were only inches from mine, and I could see every freckle on her face. She smelled like sunscreen, but just beneath that, I could detect the smell of her arousal.

"I've never been fucked outside in broad daylight before," she whispered. "It was nuts. I'm so fucking horny now I could scream."

"Why don't you ride my cock? And you can scream all you want."

Katie tugged the crotch of her bottoms aside and sank down onto my cock, plunging me half-way inside her. I pulled down the cups of her bikini top to reveal her little tits and hard pink nipples. Her pussy was tight, but incredibly wet, and she slowly sank down until I was buried to the hilt. Her juices seeped out and ran down over my balls and my legs.