A Weekend at Byron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Susan licked Amanda's arse and slid her finger in and out of her pussy, Amanda raised her legs high into the air gripping onto her thighs and spreading them wide so Susan could get a better vantage point to slide her tongue into her arse. She took her finger out of Amanda's pussy and pinched her clit between her thumb and finger and started rubbing them together quickly as she slid her tongue in and out of Amanda's arse. Freddy was watching this entire scene and started pumping in and out of Susan's pussy harder and faster as he was getting really turned on. He stood upright again and opened Susan's arse cheeks wide with his large hands. Susan and Amanda let out a moan at the same time. Amanda clenched her arse cheeks as she felt the orgasm coming on from Susan's fingers rubbing her clit and Susan clenched her pussy muscles as she felt Freddy's balls slapping against her clitoris. They all started moaning and crying out together as they all came at the same time.

As the women were leaving the cabin, Susan turned around and asked Freddy if he would be coming back to Byron again soon?

"I thought you didn't want someone who wanted more than a one night stand?" he asked as she slipped a piece of paper into his hand.

"I think with you, we can make an exception." She smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek and stepped outside.

"Bye Freddy. Thanks for everything. We had a great time. Look us up next time you're in town." Amanda said also giving him a kiss on the cheek before following Susan outside.

"Bye ladies!" Freddy watched them go and then looked down at the piece of paper his hand. There was nothing written there but a number, and he realised that they had given him their phone number. He smiled and looked forward to his next trip.

12