A Weekend Away Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot wife explores her bi-side in Florida.
4.6k words
4.44
172k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had just finished checking in and were settling into our suite when I got the call. "Yes, we've arrived. That would be fine." I said, hanging up the phone.

"Who was that, darling?" Lisa asked as she made her way into the shower, her sumptuous curves disappearing around the corner as I hung up the phone. "Just the hotel management checking to make sure everything is OK" I lied trying to keep the secret just a little longer. We had gone to Florida to enjoy a long weekend away, and to celebrate our ninth anniversary. And secretly I had made some plans to fulfil one of our favourite fantasies.

While Lisa showered, I looked around the suite that was to be our playroom for the next three days. The main room was dominated by the king-size bed, positioned in one corner and covered in deep red satin sheets. To the right of the bed were large soft chairs capable of holding two, and positioned so they faced the bed. At the foot of the bed against the wall was positioned a wide screen TV and stereo. I had already checked with the management to ensure my video camera could be patched in. A large L-shaped sofa sat in the space between the bed and the huge glass windows leading to the large terrace overlooking the pool below. A convenient wall about four feet high shielded our terrace from any prying eyes below.

The bathroom was almost as spacious as the main room with a large glass-enclosed shower capable of holding a small party. Beside the shower sat a large spacious tub surrounded by mirrors. The perfect place to spend the weekend fucking.

I'd stripped off my clothes and lay back on the bed, slowly stroking my cock while I imagined what was to come. I heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later Lisa entered the room. She'd transformed herself from traveller to sex bomb in the space of five minutes. She'd changed into a skin-tight gold lycra mini dress that wrapped snugly around her 36D breasts, and caressed her round hips. Her smooth toned legs were bare, and she stood upon her 5" black stiletto heels. Her long dark hair fell loosely around her face and shoulders, and she'd put on her black collar to top off the pure slut effect. Admiring her stunning beauty was getting me hard, and I slowly stroked my cock watching her sway while turning around to let me admire the view.

"Well, what do you think, Babe?" I was speechless and just let out a low moan as I imagined sinking my cock into my luscious wife. Seeing her dressed like this and knowing what soon was about to happen had me completely hard.

"Mmm, looks like someone's enjoying the show" she smiled, walking slowly over to the bed. "Maybe I can help" she said as she slowly climbed on top of me and started kissing me passionately while rubbing her body over mine. I ran my hands up over her strong ass, squeezing her cheeks and dreaming of soon burying my cock between them. My wife was grinding her cunt down against my thigh, working herself up and starting to talk dirty. "Are you going to fuck me this weekend with that hard cock of yours?" she whispered. "Are you going to screw me hard and fuck my cunt over and over all weekend? Do you want to try my ass tonight? I really want you to buttfuck me this weekend, honey."

My hands had worked their way to her large firm breasts, and I was squeezing them roughly. "Mmmm, yeah, baby. I'm going to suck your tits while I fuck you nice and hard. I'm going to cum on these tits of yours and watch you lick my cum off like a little slut. Would you like that, slut?"

Before she had a chance to answer, someone knocked at the door. "Oh Christ, not now" Lisa moaned. "Get rid of them, babe, and come on back to bed." I got up, grabbed a robe to cover my hard cock, and made my way down the hall to open the door.

Before me stood a vision. She stood about 5"8" with long dark hair flowing over her shoulders and looked about 28 years old. Her body was very similar to my wife's, a firm, voluptuous woman, and her face was just as lovely. Her tight dress bulged around her obviously large firm breasts and wrapped around her round hips to lead to a pair of long bare legs. Her black heels capped off the look.

"Hello, welcome to Las Palmas. My name's Veronica and I'm the director of guest services." A smile spread across her lips and she winked conspiratorially at me. In a voice slightly louder so that my wife could hear, she carried on. "I've brought you a bottle of complementary champagne. Where would you like it?" she asked, stepping past me. I admired the sight of her firm swaying ass sway as she walked down the hall and rounded the corner. Lisa, lying sprawled on the bed waiting for me to return, her one hand slowly stroking her breasts while her other leisurely rubbed between her legs, jumped to cover herself when the woman came into view.

"Oh don't worry Ma'am" Veronica laughed. "I've seen worse. In fact" she paused for effect, "I've rarely seen better. You're absolutely beautiful. Can I offer you some champagne?"

Lisa quickly adjusted her mini-dress to cover her breasts and pussy. "Ummm, yes please, I'd love some" she answered. Veronica grabbed two glasses, set them on the bedside table beside my wife and uncorked the bottle. "I'm awfully sorry to have disturbed you, Ma'am. It looks like you were just about to have some fun." Veronica smiled. "I hope you don't mind me saying, but I think your husband is a very lucky man."

"Oh thank you" Lisa replied looking somewhat sheepish. "I'm a lucky woman as well." Standing at the end of the bed, I laughed. "I'll be back in a sec, honey" and made my way to the bathroom. My cock was getting rigid just thinking about what was about to happen.

My wife later told me later that Veronica simply gave an empty glass to Lisa and then started to pour the champagne, being sure to carelessly spill some over the glass and onto my wife's gold lycra-encased breasts. It was an old trick, but it worked. "Oh god, I'm so sorry, Ma'am" Veronica exclaimed, quickly putting the bottle down, and reaching over with her hands to brush the excess fluid from Lisa's barely concealed breasts. "Geez that's the first time I've done that. I'm so sorry. What can I do?" she asked, using both hands now to sweep the excess off.

Lisa meanwhile was dumbfounded. It had all happened so quickly. "Ma'am, I'm terribly sorry. I hope you don't mind" Veronica continued, her frantic activity slowing now as she continued to rub my wife's breasts while sitting down closely beside her on the bed. Lisa, not knowing what to think and being slightly disoriented, stuttered "N, no, that's OK. It's fine, really."

"Oh good" Veronica sighed. "I'd hate to have such a beautiful woman mad at me" she smiled stroking Lisa's breasts and leaning closer. "You really are very beautiful, Lisa. Have you ever had another woman tell you that?"

"N,no I haven't" Lisa stuttered again. I came back into the room at this point, leaning against the wall to watch the seduction.

"Your husband told me you're here to play in bed all weekend. He's a very lucky man to spend the weekend in bed with you." Veronica breathed, now working intently on Lisa's tits, squeezing them together and staring straight into my wife's eyes. "I'd love to join you in bed, Lisa. Would you like that?"

Lisa's smile spread across her face, as she looked over at me. "What's going on here?" she giggled. "Are you up to something, honey?"

"I just thought I'd hire us a playmate for the weekend and make it a holiday to remember. What do you think?" I asked.

Veronica had continued massaging Lisa's breasts, and now leaned close to kiss her neck. "I think I might like this" Lisa replied, letting her head fall back and submitting to Veronica's caresses. "How long will you stay?" my wife asked the brunette.

"I'm staying all weekend, Lisa. I'm going to send you into orbit all weekend, making you cum like you've never cum before. Would you like that?"

Lisa smiled shyly while Veronica went back to nuzzling her neck and squeezing her breasts. "Geez hon, she's really beautiful."

With that, Lisa tentatively pulled the woman's face to hers and gave her a long, slow, wet kiss, their tongues starting to play together while their hands slowly explored each other's bodies.

"Mmmm, you have lovely lips, Lisa. Does your husband like them around his cock? Does he like it when you suck him off with your beautiful red lips? Can we suck him off together?"

Veronica, taking the initiative, leaned in again and kissed my wife harder this time, pushing her back on the bed and shifting on top of her, moving down to briefly suck at my wife's hard nipples.

"Mmmm Lisa, you're so fucking hot. I just want to lick you all night long. I'm going to suck your tits and lick your cunt till you explode. Would you like that, Lisa? Would you like me to make love to your body all night long? Would you like me to be your hot little slut all weekend?"

I looked at Lisa, her body starting to writhe on the bed as the call girl sucked at her nipples. My wife's eyes were closed and her red lips parted, and I knew she was losing herself in her ultimate fantasy. Veronica quickly pulled her own dress off her shoulders, exposing her firm 36C breasts. Lisa looked up at the woman's round breasts and moaned. "Oh fuck, honey, look at her tits. She's got such beautiful tits. Don't you just want to help me suck them?"

Veronica rolled off and lay down beside my wife, their large breasts rubbing between them as the kissed again. The dark-haired woman began nuzzling my wife's neck, her hand moving to part Lisa's legs and begin caressing her wet clitoris.

My cock was aching now and I got on the bed to lie beside my wife, my dick nuzzling her leg while I watched the call girl expertly massage Lisa's wet cunt. I began stroking Lisa's breasts as I nuzzled into her ear. "Do you like her, babe? Do you think you could really let go and get dirty with her this weekend?"

"Oh God, yes. She's so fucking beautiful" my wife smiled, gripping Veronica's head and forcing her down to suck at her nipples while the woman kept fingering her glistening vagina.

"She's going to eat your cunt till you explode while I fuck her up her tight ass, Lisa" I whispered into her ear. This was our ultimate fantasy, and I knew Lisa would be excited. "Oh babe, you're so bad!" she exclaimed.

"She'll do whatever we want, honey. Isn't that right, Veronica?"

"Anything Lisa" the woman smiled, her hand still working at Lisa's cunt, periodically reaching over stroke my hard cock with her fingers slick from my wife's juices. "I love doing couples, and you're so hot Lisa that I can't wait to get started. What would you like to do first?"

"Oh god, I don't know" Lisa giggled. "I've never really planned this out, I guess."

"Well, why don't I get out of my dress while you think about it" Veronica smiled. With that she got up from the bed and stepped back a few feet and started to slowly dance for us. Her voluptuous body really was hot, and she knew how to use it.

She turned away from us, her firm tight ass gyrating while she slowly slid her dress over her hips to reveal a crotch covered only by the barest of g-strings. She then gently turned round to face us, her hands running through her dark luxurious hair while she danced, her large breasts swaying as she stared directly at my wife and sexily ran her tongue over her moist red lips. Lisa had unconsciously started to masturbate herself while watching this vision dance.

"Do you guys want to fuck me this weekend?" Veronica breathed, her legs spreading, hips grinding and large breasts bouncing gently. "Do you want to get really dirty with me, Lisa?" she asked before turning away once more, bending slowly to slide her g-string over her firm hips, exposing her naked cunt and ass to us.

"Do you want to use me any way you want, Lisa?" she asked looking round at my wife, rotating her ass in the air to give us a good look at her firm round cheeks, and the tight puckered hole winking between them. "I'll let your husband screw my ass, Lisa. Would you like to help him fuck my ass with his big, hard cock?"

Lisa was getting hotter by the minute as she worked a hand shamelessly at her clit while she watched this high-class call girl dance. "Oh Christ, hon. I want to see you do her tonight. And I want to try eating her while you fuck her ass." I could tell she was close to coming and I stroked her breasts, pulling at her hard nipples. Lisa looked over at the hooker, drinking in the vision of the dark-haired beauty standing naked just feet away, her large breasts swinging while she displayed her neatly trimmed cunt and her pliable ass to us for the first time.

With one last swirl of her fingers, my wife turned her head and kissed me hard, her climax overwhelming her as she merely thought about the two of us fucking this slut for the weekend. Lisa's body tensed, then shook as she was overcome by lust, finally relaxing and slumping against the bed. "Oh jeez, this is going to be good." she smiled at me.

Veronica had turned back toward us, spreading her legs and swaying her hips in front of us, one hand squeezing her breasts while the other slipped between her legs to slowly masturbate while watching Lisa cum. Lisa looked at the sight in front of us, and beckoned the hot woman over. "Come here, Veronica. I want to try something."

Veronica stepped over beside the bed and Lisa reached out to pull her hips to her. "Come closer. I want to taste you." my wife said, looking up at the brunette. Veronica gently pushed my wife back on the bed, took Lisa's head in her hands and leaned over to give her a long hot kiss. "I'd love to have your beautiful lips suck my cunt, Lisa. Have you ever sucked a woman before?"

"No, but I've wanted to for a long time now." Lisa replied.

"Well, let's get started" Veronica breathed into Lisa's ear and moved up to carefully place her knees on either side of Lisa's head while facing the headboard. "How does that look, Lisa? Is it nice and wet for you?" she asked, looking down between her breasts at my wife's face between her thighs.

"Mmmm, it looks delicious" Lisa replied, pulling down on her thighs. She started feverishly suckling the brunette's inner thighs, working her way up inch by inch, craning her neck towards Veronica's glistening pussy.

"Not so fast, baby" Veronica teased, pulling away slightly. "Don't you just want to look at how moist and wet I am, and imagine running your tongue over my clit for the first time?" she smiled, slowly fingering herself while gyrating her hips just inches above Lisa's face.

"No, just let me taste you Veronica" Lisa begged, lifting her mouth up towards the dark haired vixen, trying to plant her lips on her cunt. "Please, let me try."

My cock was absolutely rock hard as I slowly stroked it, my head on the bed beside my wife watching as she tried to suck another babe's pussy.

"Please, Veronica, I want to" my wife moaned.

"You want to what, Lisa?"

"I want to suck you."

"You want to suck me. Where do you want to suck me?" the call girl teased, her hips circling over my wife's face as she stroked her swollen pussy not two inches from Lisa's full lips.

"I want to suck your cunt" Lisa replied, getting bolder.

"How do you want to suck my cunt, Lisa?"

"I want to suck it for a long time. I want to get you off while you sit on my face and my husband fucks me." Lisa started to get into her stride, her imagination taking over. "I want to suck your tight little slut cunt till you cum all over my face. Then we're gong to sixty-nine while my husband pushes his cock up your ass. You'd like that, wouldn't you, you little whore? You want us to use your body and fuck you all night long like the slut that you are."

"Oh god, Lisa" Veronica moaned, her body trembling as she masturbated above my wife's face. "I want your beautiful face to be slick with my juice so your husband can lick it off. I want both of you to suck me long and hard, and make me cum."

Veronica's one hand was massaging her wet pussy, while she used the other to hold herself up against the headboard and lean over to watch Lisa's face between her parted legs. "Are you ready to make me cum, baby?"

"Yeah, give me your cunt, bitch" my wife moaned. "I want to rub my mouth all over your wet lips."

With that Veronica plunged her hips down onto Lisa's face, grabbing the headboard hard with two hands and grinding her sodden snatch onto my wife's face. Lisa's eyes lit up, watching Veronica's reactions as her jaw and mouth worked feverishly at the brunette's cunt, tasting another woman's sex for the first time. Veronica kept up a steady rhythm over my wife's face, rubbing her clit along Lisa's lips and tongue.

"Oh jeez, you're a hot little slut, Lisa" Veronica moaned, her head thrown back while Lisa devoured her pussy. "Keep sucking my cunt you little bitch."

I moved around behind the call girl's ass so I could watch the action from behind. I could see my wife's tongue snaking between the brunette's swollen lips, reaching up towards her anus, then sliding back through towards her clit. Lisa's breasts were jutting up on her chest, her nipples hard with excitement as she sucked another woman for the first time. Her legs were splayed wide across the bed, hips pumping at some imaginary cock or tongue, and her vagina glistening wetly in the light.

I shifted down between my wife's thighs and lowered my mouth to her pussy, lapping at her clit while she sucked off the dark haired vixen sitting on her face. Lisa's hips drove hard toward my face, her moans muffled by the cunt engulfing her face.

Watching my wife's tits bounce as she sucked at Veronica's dripping snatch and pumped her own crotch at my face was perfect. I could see Veronica twisting around to watch me as I suck at Lisa's cunt, while her hips maintained a steady rhythm over Lisa's face. I could see she was close to coming.

"Your wife's a really good cunt licker. She's really getting me hot. Want to watch me come on your wife's face? Want to lick my juices off her smooth lips? Ohhh fuck, I'm going to come now. I'm going to come on her beautiful face. And you can lick her clean. Oohhh, Ohhhhhhh. Unnnggghhhhh"

With that Veronica's hips spasmed as she reached down and held Lisa's head hard against her crotch, her orgasm exploding through her body.

The effect was immediate, and I felt Lisa's cunt contract around my mouth, her thighs gripping my head as she too orgasmed. Her hips arched off the bed, pushing upward for what seemed like minutes, her breathing stopped as the full effect of the cunt over her face and my ministrations at her own crotch sent her into oblivion.

Slowly, she returned to earth as Veronica carefully moved off to lie beside her. "Mmmm, your face looks beautiful, Lisa" Veronica smiled. "I love the look of a hot wife slick with my juices. It's so dirty."

She leaned into my dark-haired wife, slowly kissing her full lips and running her tongue over Lisa's face, tasting her own wetness. I moved up to lie on the other side of Lisa and joined the two of them, kissing the two hot sluts and mingling the juices of the two women between the three of us before slumping back on the pillows.

"God, that was so good" Lisa exclaimed. "I love sucking your cunt, Veronica. Was I doing it right?"

"Babe, you were doing just fine" the call-girl sighed, slowly nuzzling my wife's neck. Her hand had instinctively made its way back down to Lisa's pussy, and was slowly stroking her wet, swollen lips. "Can I do you now? I promise I'll do things to you that'll send you into orbit" Veronica whispered in Lisa's ear.

"I think we should do something for my husband first, don't you think?" Lisa smiled, looking at my throbbing hard-on.

"Are you comfortable with me doing you both, though?" Veronica asked, making sure there was no tension. "Or would you rather me devote all my attention just to you?"

12