A Weekend Getaway

Story Info
A weekend getaway comes to a monsterous climax.
1.9k words
3.39
34.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally giving in to Todd's persistent efforts, Dana agreed tospend the weekend with him at Clingman's Dome, a towering limestone mountain which was pock-marked with caves and surrounded by rustic cabins and a national forest.

Both of them found excuses to leave work early on a Friday afternoon and they arrived at the cabin after about an hour's drive to the north, most of it uphill on a winding two-lane road.

"Isn't this lovely," said Dana as Todd unloaded the last few items from the trunk.

"Sure is," he said. "I've been meaning to come here more often, but it's been a while. It's a nice, relaxing place and also an unusual place because some people say it's haunted or something. But I don't believe in any of those old Indian stories or all of that hocus-pocus, do you?"

A bit tired from what been a long work week, they stretched on on the bed.

The sun was just beginning its slow descent west as the two enjoyed a quiet moment.

Suddenly, a thick fog coated the sky, shrouding the brilliant hues of the sunset.

Todd looked at his watch.

"It's getting dark a little early today, isn't it?" he said.

"Well, maybe it's just the time change," said Dana. "I don't guess we're used to the new time, yet."

Silently rolling in, the fog crept over their cabin, bringing with it a foul stench that smelled like death itself.

Dana sniffed.

"God, what is that awful smell? Did you fart, Todd?" she asked.

"Hell, no. I've got better manners than that, baby," he said. "I don't smell anything, but I've got this sinus trouble, you know."

He sniffed, too, now, as the odor grew worse than ever.

"Well, I am beginning to smell a little something now," said Todd. "It wasn't me, really. Maybe a dog or cat or maybe even a possum died up under the house or something. Or, hey,maybe it was a skunk. We are out here in the middle of the woods, you know. All kinds of animals are in the area."

"Yeah, don't remind me," said Dana, rolling her eyes.

Todd sniffed under both armpits, now.

"You know, baby, maybe I ought to go take a shower," he said, just to be on the safe side. Dana nodded.

A few minutes later, there was a loud crackling noise and Dana ran to the window.

All was dark now except for a bright orange glow coming from the entrance of the limestone cave which the cabins overlooked.

"Good lord, what is that?" she said.

Then, there was an ear-splitting explosion that sounded like a bomb going off. A long tongue of fire shot out of the cave and danced in the air. The foul smell was almost unbearable now. It was as though hell itself had yawned and breathed its awful breath on them, smelling of dead men's bones.

Dana took a deep breath, too startled to scream.

As she gasped for air, three creatures like nothing she had ever seen before came running out of the side of the mountain which was illuminated by the fire as bright as daylight.

Now she screamed as never before.

Todd came running out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, slinging water everywhere.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

She didn't answer, just pointed a trembling hand toward the window.

The three creatures were about the size of ponies and had frazzled,unkempt pony manes. They had the face of a lion, the body of a giant rat, the feet of a lizard, the long toenails of a sloth, the wings of a bat and the razor-sharp tail of a scorpion.

Their color was like nothing of this world. It was a cross between baby-puke pink and the purple of an old man's gums.

Their fierce eyes were red and fire-like. Their long, jazzed toe-nails were a deep purple,nearly black.

Todd stood speechless.

Dana wrapped her arms around him so tightly that he thought she might squeeze the life out of him. Her body trembled like a human earthquake.

Todd's towel fell to the floor, but neither of them noticed.

Intertwined, they watched as the creatures half-jumped and half-ran toward the cabins. They caught one man outside by his car and ripped the flesh off of his body as effortlessly as someone peeling a banana. Blood gushed everywhere like is was spurting from a small geyser until there was nothing left of him but a crumpled skeleton and his Atlanta Braves baseball cap.

Dana opened her mouth to scream again, but nothing came out.

She mouthed the words "Oh, my God," but no words came out.

"Stay here, baby," Todd told her.

He ran out to get his deer rifle and fired several shots directly into the creatures, but it didn't faze them. They just went on about their business as the bullets were deflected by their bodies which seemed coated by some kind of invisible shell.

"It's no use," said Todd, running back inside and breathing heavily like he had just run in a marathon.

The creatures went from cabin to cabin, moving closer to theirs.

Amid the thick fog and the foul smell came the cries of people dying all around them.

More creatures came from other directions, surrounding the entire area.

Dana ran from one window to another, looking to each side of the cabin.

"They're all over the place. They're everywhere," she said. "Where can we go? What can we do?"

She slumped to the floor and lay in a crying heap.

Todd stood like a statue to the center of the room, naked and holding his rifle across his chest.

A moment later, he solemnly leaned the rifle against the wall.

"Well, there's nothing we can do, really," he said. "This rifle is useless. The bullets just bounce right off of them like I was shooting them with marshmellows."

Todd blinked a couple of times as if in careful thought.

"You know, there's really only one thing I can think of that we should do," said Todd.

Dana turned toward him and swallowed hard.

"What's that?" she asked, with wide eyes.

"Fuck," said Todd, rather matter-of-factly. "I think we should just fuck."

Dana's jaw dropped.

"What are you talking about?" she said in a high, shrieking tone. "Don't you know we are going to die?"

Todd grinned the odd grin of a clown's face.

"That's just it," he said. "It looks like we are going to die anyway. So, I think we should just fuck."

Dana looked as though she might faint.

"Come here, baby," said Todd, motioning toward the bed.

From outside came the loud yell of another man dying, followed by the higher-pitched scream of his wife who joined him in death as a bloody skeleton, their flesh ripped away by the unyielding creatures who continued their path of destruction, crashing through cabin windows and crumpling cars.

Obediently, Dana walked toward the bed, not knowing anything else to do.

Todd unbottoned her white cotton shirt and unsnapped her tight-fitting jeans. Soon, she was naked and stood trembling before him, her boobs jiggling like they were trying to escape from her chest.

"Now, ride me, baby," said Todd, reclining on his back.

Dana spread her legs and climbed on top of him.

He penetrated her about the time one of the creatures crashed through their front window.

Dana screamed loud enough to shatter the rest of the windows, Todd thought.

A wave of shivers passed over her body, an odd mixture of terror and pleasure which created goosebumps from her nipples to her toes.

Two or three more creatures leaped through the hole that the first one had made.

They were making a low methodical noise which sounded partly like humming and partly like munching.

They moved closer now, slowly yet determined.

A bloody stump of a man's leg hung from the mouth of one of them.

Although he was just as terrified as her, Todd fucked Dana harder than ever now. As her terror and pleasure rose together, Dana felt the beginnings of a growing orgasm, building to an intensity she had never before approached.

"Oh, God! Ohhhhh Goddddd," she screamed.

The creatures took a couple of steps backward, away from their bed.

Earlier Todd had tightly closed his eyes, preferring not to witness their bloody deaths. But fortunately for them, he cheated a glance at just that moment.

"Hey," he said, a note of hope ringing in his voice.

Dana stopped her wild rocking for a second.

"What, what is it?" she moaned.

"Say that again," Todd shouted. "Say that again!"

"What are you talking about?" asked Dana, frustrated that their fucking had stopped, and now more aware than ever that their death was eminent.

The creatures had started toward them again.

"Damn it, holler out oh God, like you did before," said Todd. "I think it will make the creatures move back."

Dana said a half-hearted oh God, but this time it didn't deter the creatures.

"They must not like talk about The Almighty and church stuff," Todd reasoned. "Maybe because they're from the pits of hell. Dana I think you're going to have to yell oh God with the same intensity that you said it before. You're going to have to say it like you really mean it."

"Well, then you'll have to fuck me like you were fucking me before," said Dana. "It very well may save our lives."

"Uh, oh," said Todd.

"What is it, you bastard!" Dana yelled.

"I've gone limp," said Todd. "I-I-I just can't do it. The pressure."

The creatures were almost upon them now. Dana thought she felt the hot breath of one of them on the back of her neck. Their stench was so unbearable now that it almost choked them. It was almost impossible to draw the next breath.

"Then eat me, for God's sake, just eat me!" Dana yelled.

Mrrrrr-churmp, came a noise from one of the creatures. Dana flung a pillow at it. The creature's sharp tail swung around and slashed the pillow clean in two, sending feathers flying everywhere.

"Just eat me, you bastard!" Dana yelled again.

For a minute, Todd thought Dana was talking to the creature.

Then, he realized that Dana had come up with a great idea, right in the face of their almost certain deaths.

His eyes lit up with the realization.

She had meant for him, Todd, to eat her, Dana.

Sliding her hips away from his useless, limp dick and toward his eager mouth, he began licking her more intensely than he had ever before licked any woman.

"Yesssssss, that's it," said Dana. "Ohhhhhhh, Godddddd, yesssssssss....Ohhhhhh, Godddddddd!"

Looking at each other for a moment, the creatures seemed startled. As though they were wounded they stumbled back.

"Ohhhhh, Goddddd.....ohhhhhh myyyyyy Godddddddd, yesssssss, Goddddd!" Dana yelled.

Todd licked her pussy until he was sure blisters would form on his tongue. Her juice trickled down the sides of his mouth and onto his chin.

"Ohhhhh, Goddddddd!" Dana yelled one last time, a primal yell loud enough to wake the dead.

One by one, the creatures poofed away and the smell disappeared as though it had all been a bad dream.

Dana heard the sound of a door opening and blinked open her eyes.

There was the sweet smell of Todd's after shave.

Then, there he was standing before her, naked with a wide smile.

He had just come out of the shower.

"What's the matter, baby, did you have a bad dream, or something?" Todd asked.

For a moment, Dana didn't answer.