A Weekend in Melbourne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What seemed like minutes later John pulled back panting for breath his face flushed, "I don't believe I did that. I've never kissed anyone like that except my wife."

"Well, honey, it's about time you did because you are one fine kisser. I'm fixing to get another one right now. "

Margaret reached forward and threw her body on top of Johns, rolling him onto his back on the couch, his head at the join between the armrest and the back. She attacked his mouth with hers her tongue plunging in and out of his mouth, making love to his face one of her hands caressing his cheek the other holding him behind his back. Gradually she slowed her kissing, from deep open mouth lashings to more tender lickings, and finally to gentle pecks on his closed mouth. Finally she pulled away. She looked dazed.

"John, it's been a long time since I did that"

He looked up at her face and ran his hands through her hair. "Likewise when I go to bed I am worn out all I do is sleep Susan and I haven't made love in years. It's just too much what with getting the children ready. Did I tell you I have two boys both older then Bronwyn and I feel so guilty I don't give them the time I do Bronwyn, with doing housework to help Sue, with the business with the community work we are supposed to do. There's no time to be a couple... no time for yourself. And after a while you wonder if you want to be a couple anymore. But you go on because of the children... I know we are not alone... most parents of kids with disabilities have the same story... we are the 2nd most likely group to break up... so I'm not surprised your first husband and you did too"

She ran her finger over his chin. "John I need to tell you this. Like you and your wife, my husband and I haven't had sex in years probably for much the same reasons as you. But also he's so much older then me like I said earlier... um he's is much older then you... he's a grandfather. Don't think I'm a slut please," she loosened his tie and undid the top shirt button and went on. "But I'm here on my own thousands of miles from home. I wanted to let loose tonight, to find a man and make love to him. I'm lonely. I feel all dried up inside. I want someone to show me I am still attractive, still desirable still... " her voice broke and she almost sobbed "still loveable... when my husband doesn't seem to find me any of that. When I saw you in that hotel bar eating your dinner you looked so distinguished, powerful, so self-controlled and self-possessed and damn it all just plain sexy. Who says older men aren't sexy look at Sean Connery. My husband's sexy too... well I think he is but" again her voice broke "he doesn't seem to think I am. Well when I saw you, I wanted you and now I've talked to you I want you so much more. John please stay the night with me... make love to me." She sounded very nervous, she did not move but gazed down at him her arms propping her head up.

John glanced away thinking "I knew this would happen... how can I say yes to this lady... I'd be unfaithful to Susan... it would be so wrong... yet... how do I say no... and upset Margaret... I'd make her feel worthless... rejected... I should never have come to this room" He felt responsible for Margaret for her happiness but he also knew that he lusted for this woman, he almost hated himself for his weakness.

She gasped and sighed. John turned to look at her thinking that she looked intense and innocent and something else John couldn't sense for the moment, "Yes that's it, she's hungry, hungry for me" he understood with a start. He smiled wryly, "that's an offer I can't refuse Margaret. I'm lonely too... I need comfort as well as you. I need to be told I'm loveable attractive and all that too. Even if I'm no where near as old as Sean Connery" he smiled and reached up feeling Margaret's left breast through her dress.

Margaret lowered her head kissing him again but this time he responded holding her head tightly. She reached between his legs where she felt his penis growing hard. John pushed her head away and planted a trail of kisses along Margaret's neck down to her shoulders while his hands fumbled with the zip at the back of her dress.

"No let me do it," she said standing and lifting her dress off. He watched, amazed, as Margaret knelt before him. He grasped her breasts - slightly bigger than medium size one in each of his hands and stroked them.

"Do you want the light off Margaret??"

"Leave it on," Margaret muttered between kissing his face. She pulled John down off the couch so he too knelt then unbuttoned his shirt, pulled his tie off and slipped his shirt out of his suit trousers and up away from his body. They knelt on the floor, naked chests pressed together, and kissing, John's left hand running through Margaret's hair brushing it up, twisting it then smoothing it down his right hand lightly caressing her back. Margaret held him tightly with one hand her other undid his belt and trousers.

John gently pushed Margaret onto her back and bent down kissing, licking and sucking on her breasts. As her nipples turned hard in his mouth, she twisted beneath him. John kept kissing her breasts as he ran his hands through her hair lightly brushing it up then smoothing it down again.

Margaret tapped at John's waist and pointed to the couch. "Sit up honey please."

He did so and watched as Margaret stood again and kicked off her shoes and pulled down her panties. While she did this John took his shoes off and then dropped his trousers then he stood up and folded them and put them next to his coat and shirt.

"Honey you are tidy, here I am fixing to make love to you and you want to hang up your clothes," she giggled and took John by the hand leading him back to the lounge where she pulled his conservative white underpants down then sat him down.

They kissed slowly, lovingly, gently looking at each other as they did so. John ran his hand over her cheek and pulled away.

Then he said "I liked talking to you; I haven't spoken with anyone like I did with you for a long time. Will we be able to talk again afterwards? Or will we be so changed by all this that we wont want to?"

"Honey lets keep talking," Margaret suggested. "Tell me what you're feeling and how you like it and let me do the same."

John leaned forward and kissed her neck and her shoulders, licking her hard and hot.

"Oh god," the girl moaned. "I like that, John, I love the way you are kissing me. Oh now you're kissing my shoulders I feel your tongue lick me, it turns me on so much. Oh dear sweet man... really do love the way you kiss me. Please kiss my breasts again. Oh yes John... I can feel your teeth on my breast nibbling me there and your fingers rolling the other nipple and... it feels wonderful. I never want this to stop. Oh John this is... so fucking good"

John gasped a little startled by the word and glancing at her saw that she surprised herself when she said it.

"My turn now," she said grasping his member in her hands then stroking it and moving her head down she kissed the end of the shaft and licked it.

John's body shook.

"Was that ok?" she asked.

"Not yet sweet lady, I want to pleasure you first. "

He took Margaret by her hands and sat her on the lounge next to him then, turning her body, lowered her so she laid there her legs on his lap. He lifted them off his body and stood then sat down again Margaret's legs behind him now and he then lay down on the couch next to her. "Keep talking Margaret please. I love to hear you talking, that way I know what you like."

"Fuck, John oh... You're kissing my breast again. You're licking it your sliding your tongue over my nipple. It's making it so hard like a little pebble. Oh yes. Oh now you're slipping your lips down to my tummy, you're kissing my tummy all over, all over."

She giggled. "You're breath sort of tickles me when you blow on my tummy. This feels so good. It's lovely. Lovely... I feel like a woman again... not just a mother... but like someone wanted, desired. John it's been a long time since I felt this way. Now you oh my... your hand is stroking my inner thigh Its turning me on so much," she gasped sharply and shut her mouth hard, her commentary stopping as John opened his mouth and then closed it over her pussy.

He licked some juice up and raised his head, his mouth covered in her moistness.

"Keep talking"

He glided his tongue up to her clitoris.

"That's wonderful John," she gasped as his tongue flicked her clitoris. "I love this it's so good... I never do this... oh don't think I'm sort of slut... but now I feel sexy... complete... we are sexual people its part of us... and it's been so long since this happened to me. Please... ah oh, I am so sopping wet and I am wet for you John Thornton. I want you. That tongue is marvellous. Oh, I want you to keep licking me so hard. I don't want this to end right there, oh yes please keep your tongue working. She pushed his head down and ran her hand through his hair.

John reached up for her breasts.

"Ouch! No don't stop. Pinch them again. Ah my nipples so sensitive. Oh yes! Roll them in your hands... don't stop licking. Lick harder John! She pushed her body closer to his as he licked harder and faster. "Oh yes! Oh now! Oh yes you're making me cum. You're wonderful... you're making... "

As her orgasm took over her she gritted her teeth grunting and moaning her body convulsing till she finally pushed Johns head away.

"I'm cumming. Oh John! Oh holy god... oh yes... oh! I'm cumming!" She reached down taking Johns head in her hands and lifted it so his face lay next to his. She kissed him on the lips,

"John that was wonderful but have I turned you off by being... well... bad. It's just so long since anyone made love to me. Now I feel whole again... a real person... not some husk."

She licked her juices off his face.

"There's no danger of that," he replied between her tongue strokes. "This is new to me too. My wife has never done this after we made love" he flushed and reddened.

"What have I said?" his body stiffened "I'm unfaithful."

She cut him off before he could continue by saying "No John, don't be like that. This is a night for us and us alone. It won't happen again and no one will ever know."

Her hands dove down for his member and stroked it.

"John please sit up."

He did so." Now tell me what I'm doing to you just like I did, talk to me please John."

She stood up and in the light of the lamp next to the couch the middle aged man saw her, a woman just past the age where most men most admired them, no longer the youthful taut body. He ran his eyes over her still unlined skin, her full breasts just beginning to sag a bit, her slightly plump belly, "They are wrong," He said out loud.

"What John?"

"Those men who want the young models are wrong. You're far more lovely then any actress who nips and tucks and diets and only makes herself look artificial, you're more lovely then those who use plastic surgery for they end up looking like plastic toys themselves. You're far more lovely then those young girls on the beaches basting themselves with suntan lotion in their bikinis."

"I guess that's a compliment. What am I doing?"

"Umm oh my you're licking my penis, the head its sending shivers up my body... oh you're tickling me oh stop that... I... you'll make me laugh too much" He gasped for air and groped for words. "You're just ever so lightly touching my legs, my thighs. It tickles but its bliss... touching my middle-aged stomach... yes I know I'm not youthfully trim, I never was. You're tracing some of my wrinkles on my face. All the time your tongue licks at my member... oh what can I say or do?" He grabbed her head and bending down kissed it and once more ran his hands through her now disordered mop of hair. "No it's not auburn in this light it's spun gold."

Margaret pushed him back, "I love your voice it's so different."

"Oh Margaret you're licking my penis again... you're squeezing it in your hand oh my... oh dear... oh dear Lord protect me. You're sucking me off your tongue licks the head of my shaft... then along the base as you slide your mouth forward and back. Your lips press on my member I can feel the roof of your mouth or is it the back of your mouth on my... " He gasped and sighed and groaned.

Margaret slid her head back, "Keep talking please."

"Now you're... you're bobbing your head again. Again you've opened your mouth to take my cock inside your mouth. I can feel the back of your mouth against the head of my... my cock you're still licking me. I'm throbbing; your saliva is dripping from me. I have never done this... no not ever. I feel your throat hit my head repeatedly," he gasped unable to speak for a while. Margaret angled her head and slid his cock head down her throat, holding it there then bobbing back so the head almost slid out of her mouth then she repeated it slowly this time. "I feel like a tree that's been watered after a long drought... you know how they shoot new leaves... they look dead and then come alive"

"Oh my sweet God... what am I saying... oh... I'm going to cum... do you want to swallow or should I take it out?"

Margaret shook her head and slid his shaft even deeper inside. She looked up and nodded.

"Oh Margaret... never done this... I'm cumming so much and so hard... oh sweetness," he gasped as the semen sped from his member and down into her mouth where it lay there while he finished his load and then she swallowed gulping it down.

John looked down as Margaret finally released his shaft. "Come Ill get you a drink to take the taste out of your mouth and then let's sit for a kiss and cuddle now," he held out his hand, reaching for her and drew her up to the couch where they sat together for a while.

"Margaret that wore me out. I don't mean I'm exhausted I just don't have the sexual energy I need to rest up for a moment lets talk."

She chuckled, "You'll need plenty of sexual energy to keep up with me honey. I want you every possible way and then some. I'll make that tea now." She did so while talking about the conference she had been to that day then brought the tea over to where John was standing at the glass windows of the room.

"Thanks for the cup look at the view over there," he pointed to the west. "That is Spencer Street station where I will catch my train tomorrow. They want to rename it Southern Cross. What a horrid name -- all commercial... doesn't tell you where the station is... it has been Spencer Street for 100 and more years why change now? Even this late at night there are county trains leaving and arriving. See there's one now it never stops. When I was a boy and we came to Melbourne I wanted to sit and look at the station and the people thronging it and the express trains leaving for everywhere. Then look down in Bourke Street see the trams looking like golden beetles all warm and glowing with the lights on in them." Then, he pointed across the street and over some other buildings, "there, and you can't see it for those buildings, is the Port and the river and over there," he pointed to the east, "are all the suburbs that make Melbourne, sadly, the most dispersed big city in the world."

"What do you mean?" Margaret asked, her arm wrapped round his waist.

"Lowest population density, most urban sprawl. So sad, really. Um, Margaret I'm getting cold and though the view is interesting I think the bed over there would be both warmer and... um... more interesting."

"Agreed. I'll race you for it."

"Not fair I had my tea cup in my hand," he said coming second and smiling broadly.

"So what are you going to do now, Mr Thornton, if you think I cheated?"

He hands reached up to her nipples, "They are so hard, like tiny stones," he said softly brushing his palms over each one and seeing them respond as if jolted by electricity. He half pushed half threw Margaret backwards. She sprawled on the bed her pussy open, revealing the juices that had accumulated there.

"I've opened my legs for you to enter me. I want you to fuck me so bad, John." She closed her eyes. "Your cock is hard and thick... lovely in my eyes. Please," she dropped her voice to a whisper as she looked up at him, "fuck me. "

He reached down to her legs hoisting them high on his shoulders and in one swift move he plunged his penis in her. "Oh yes John all the way, deep, bury it all the way inside my pussy. She cried out in pleasure. Do you feel my pussy tightening around you, sucking on your cock inside me... massaging it with my muscles. I feel you fuck me hard and deep long hard strokes, pounding your cock inside me."

"Yes Margaret, take it; take my cock, all of it."

"I want to feel you push hard into my pussy; I want it stretched to accept your cock. I know my juices are pouring down my pussy onto my asshole. I know my pussy is responding like it hadn't been fucked in years."

"Oh Margaret you are hard and rough... um... fucking," he still sounded unsure on that word, "me back. Your hands are scraping my back."

"John I can feel your lips bite at my nipples pulling them, stretching them long and hard I am lost in the fucking you give me."

Reaching her orgasm Margaret shook and screamed as her cunt muscles worked on their own, clenching and contracting hard and fast around Johns your pounding cock her juices splashed out from each time he pumped his cock inside her. "My body isn't mine now... it's yours John you own it. This is so different so good... I am cumming for you in a nirvana that I have never experienced... cum inside me... fuck my pussy and fill me up. I'm your cunt; your whore I want to have your sweet cum buried deep inside me, to feel you explode and cover the inside of my pussy with your cum."

"You're making me cum myself Margaret -- I can't hold back anymore," his spurts of semen shot up her pussy. The two held each other their bodies shaking seemingly for hours.

"John that was marvellous. Will you do it again later?" Margaret said dreamily as she wrenched herself from his arms after a long slow kiss.

"Well I missed the 9:10 train, too, he smiled. You've made me miss two trains now so I might have to take my pleasure while I can. But can I use your shower first; I d like to clean up a bit."

"Sure. Grab a towel from the closet."

"Do you like Hitchcock films, John? Ever seen Psycho?"

What's that I can't hear you with the water running? Tell me later please. Um... what are you doing in the shower now?"

"Thought I'd join you."

"Oh... Margaret don't do that... I don't think it will work. I've already had far more sex tonight then I have had in ages."

"Don't believe it. Tell me what's happening. Tell me what I am doing to you."

"Yes, you're soaping me all over... making patterns with suds... shampooing my hair getting me all in a lather... here pass me that shampoo and let me do your hair too... um do you always sing in the shower?"

She interrupted 'Matchmaker' from Fiddler on the Roof to reply, "only when someone is washing my hair and driving me wild with desire... what are you doing now... this hair washing is serious... women pay a lot for it to be done professionally... concentrate on it please," she said with a giggle.

"It's rather hard to concentrate on that when there are... err... so many distractions," his hands explored her body, the hills of her breasts, and the valley between them, all the clefts and where the streams of water flowed down. All the time he distributed the vast excess of shampoo over her body," I doubt many hairdressers wash hair like this."

"You might make a good hairdresser with a bit more practice."

"Its not hairdressing that I want to practice at the moment."

"And you said you were worn out and you wouldn't rise to the occasion... well I proved you wrong."

He gripped her waist as he stepped towards her. "You may kiss me John... ah yes. A seriously good kisser and I'm fixing to get a bit more then a kiss."