A Weekend of Firsts

Story Info
Wife's sexual adventures continue to expand.
4.9k words
4.07
77.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and my encounters continued over the next 6 months - every couple of months we would meet up for another tryst in a hotel in town, each time is fantastic as we have become experts in each other's body.

My husband is happy as well as he has struck up a similar arrangement with a woman from his work and our sex is now simply out of this world. When you are comfortable enough to share your partner with someone else you have no hang ups doing anything with the one you love.

My husband and I found ourselves like horny teenagers again as we have remembered how much fun sex is, I am going into his work a few times a week so he can have me over his desk as I would rather be serviced by him than sit alone at home doing housework. We play out our encounters with our lovers which each other and try out new things that we used to be either to embarrassed or reticent to talk about previously.

The last time I meet up with Dan started on a Friday morning. He had arranged an early check in so I arrived at 10am on the dot with my overnight bag expecting the lovemaking to start at 10.05am! However on my arrival the concierge pointed out a taxi waiting for me explaining that it was prepaid as he handed me an envelope.

I got in and opened the envelope - it was from Dan saying he had planned a little away trip and that everything was taken care of. I was to make my way to a particular airline's lounge where I would be told more there. My heart was racing with anticipation as we drove to the airport and I made my way to the lounge. When I arrived at the lounge I handed over a separate note to the woman that had been in the envelope. She smiled and said that everything was taken care of and if I didn't mind, she could check me in without telling me where I was going until it was time to board. I agreed and I was shown through and handed a glass of champagne to wait.

After half an hour or so, I was told that my flight was ready to board and was handed my boarding pass and saw that I was off to a well known resort town in the South Island only a short hour and ten minute flight away. I boarded and enjoyed the flight with a rather large smile on my face the whole time. On arrival was a driver holding a sign with my name who whisked me away to a very expensive hotel - another concierge who handed me a room key and had my overnight bag taken up. The room was stunning - something you see in the movies and on the bed was a beautiful summer dress and matching heels on the bed. The accompanying note said to freshen up and meet Dan in the bar for a late 1pm lunch.

At 1pm I walked down wearing the very low cut dress, the heels and nothing else and meet Dan in the bar. I gave him a twirl and say that he took a good look at my rear. I whispered in his ear that he could take my arse if he wanted - my husband had recently taken my anal cherry and it had quickly become a favorite of mine. After catching up he asked me if I trusted him, I replied of course. He then opened a box and I saw that it was a small choker necklace and small padlock to keep it together. We had discussed how the idea light submission was a fantasy of mine - nothing hard or humiliating, just letting Dan be in total control. I agreed and after sorting out a safe word Dan put the choker on, locking it at the back with the padlock. My hair covered the lock so nobody else would know, but we knew so that was enough. Dan held up the key and said "I've got the key so I am in control, do you understand?" I replied "yes". "Are you sure you understand Angela?" he asked again, "Yes, you have the key so you are in control Dan." Dan kissed me and then said "let's get lunch."

As we entered the room Dan took me over and to my surprise we sat at a table for four. A couple approached and Dan got up greeted the male like they were best friends before he was introduced to the woman. The couple were a few years younger than us in the early 30's and both were stunning. The male looked like a professional athlete of some type as he was well over 6 foot, clearly very fit and strong and very good looking - the type of guy that every girl on the planet would lust after. The woman was simply beautiful - she was a stunning red head with very large breasts and pale white skin. She was a little shorter than Dan and had a classic hour glass figure and I remember thinking she was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. They were introduced as Adam and Vanessa and they sat down.

We had a very pleasant and enjoyable lunch and I noticed that Vanessa had a wedding ring but Adam did not - I also noticed that she had on an identical choker to me. As we finished up the hammer blow came. I saw Dan and Adam swap keys, I looked at Vanessa and she looked as shocked as me. "Come on then" Adam said to me as I stole a look from Dan who smiled as I found myself doing what I was told and going with this man.

We reached the lift and took it to the top floor and the largest suite I had ever seen. As the door closed Adam waved to the drinks cabinet and told me to get a scotch for him as he sat down. As I poured it I smiled, Dan knew me better than I knew myself when it came to sex, I had told Dan that I trusted him and this was why.

"Stand there" he directed. I was immediately in front of him within arms' reach, "take off your dress" was the next command. Without hesitation my hands came up to my shoulders and flicked off the straps so my dress fell to the floor. I had forgotten about the choker and key - Adam was mesmerizing and although the time we had known each other could be counted in minutes he now owned me with the force of his personality alone. There was nothing he could not do to me and we both knew it.

Adam looked at his new acquisition, inspecting it. Six months ago I would have been terrified, running for the door but now I loved it. It was thrilling to be on display for such an alpha male, knowing he was looking over his latest conquest and that he would take me to places that though I didn't know where they were - I couldn't wait to get there.

He had me turn away from him, bend over, spread my legs slightly and hold my ankles. My very wet mound clearly exposed from behind. I felt is palm and fingers cup my pussy and begin to stroke my clit with his index finger. This was the first time he had even touched me and he choose here to start. I let out an uncontrolled 'Ahhhh' and was immediately ordered to be quiet. Biting my lip to stop me from screaming just bought on those welcome intense feelings even more quickly as within what seemed like only seconds my body exploded with pleasure with the blood rushing to my head only increasing its intensity.

I collapsed in front of him, my body in shock at what it had just experienced. "Get up and get these pants off " came my next instruction. I took off his shoes, socks and pants and when I got down to his briefs I could clearly see things were only going to get better. As I reached in to take hold of Adam's cock I discovered it was obviously not your average big cock. I quickly removed his briefs and there it was inches from my face was the largest monster I had ever seen. The length, girth, head size and sheer weight was something I had never seen let alone experienced and it was isn't erect.

Without prompting I bought that lovely purple head to my lips and kissed it, rolling my tongue over it as I started to stroke this weapon with one hand and squeezing his equally impressive balls with the other. As it swelled my hand lost the ability to go all the way around it - it soon became rock hard and something out of a medical text book in terms of its size. I could just take his head in my mouth and down a few inches of his shaft. "Use your tits as well" Adam commanded so I did, bringing my hands up to my breasts and pushing them around his gorgeous cock. His hand reached down and held me by the back of the head so that he controlled the speed and depth into my mouth. I moved my body up and down so that he was in effect fucking my tits and mouth at the same time. With his free hand he would take a handful of my breasts, rubbing a nipple between his thumb and forefinger extracting even more pleasure from my body.

I could taste the first drip escape from his cock as Adam increased the pace as he then shot his load into my mouth, as his second convulsion came he pulled me away from his cock a blew streams of cum onto my face and down onto my tits. The amount he let go again was like nothing I had experienced before.

As I sat before this man covered in his cum I thought how lucky I was to be here experiencing this. This was something that most women only ever fantasize about, let alone discuss with their partner yet I was getting to do it.

Adam told me to get to my feet, fix him a drink and head to the shower where he would make sure I would be taken care of. I wanted to sprint to the bathroom as I couldn't wait for him to take me again but somehow I managed to keep some sense of decorum.

The shower was bigger than some hotel rooms I have stayed in with two jets and a marble bench against the back wall. The water quickly steamed up the shower and my hand quick made its way to my clit - it was like the most intense itch I have ever had and I figured that Adam would appreciate the show when he came in.

My index finger was using the juice from my very wet pussy quickly making its small circles around my swollen clit as I shut my eyes imagining Adam's cock taking me against the shower wall, the fact I could still smell him on me simply increased the sensation.

The bathroom door opened but I couldn't stop, I figured any punishment Adam would dish out would be divine anyway so I carried on with what I was doing and not opening my eyes. The shower door now opened and as I continued to work myself giving Adam a show to remember with my other hand coming up and stroking my breasts. As I felt his breath on my neck something was not right but before I could process what was going on the softest most delicate kiss touched my neck and a total foreign sensation pressed up against me.

I opened my eyes and it was Vanessa in the shower with me. My initial reaction was shock and surprise, but I was so turned on I needed release and it just felt soooo good I was helpless. Our mouths met and it was like tasting champagne for the first time, my lips and tongue had never felt so alive as Vanessa took me somewhere new.

Everything was different - he body pressed against me, her very large tits pressed against mine as her hand moved mine to the side and entered me. My right arm reached around her while my left braced against the wall as she slowly increased the pressure and speed. I would catch the odd familiar whiff of Dan on her as she built me up to a crescendo. My hips were involuntarily moving to the rhythm of her hand as I screamed out again as my body exploded and I fell into her arms.

As I recovered we started to talk. I found out that I was her first girl as well and that Adam had given her strict instructions on what to do. She admitted she had never been so nervous in her life before coming into the shower but seeing me playing myself had turned her on more than she could imagine and she couldn't then stop herself even if she had wanted.

We started to wash each other, she was just so soft and smooth, her tits were a work of art that I found incredible and fascinating. I t didn't take long before we were embracing and exploring each other's mouths as our hands touched and entered every part of the other person. I needed to taste every part of her and I started to make my way down her chest licking and sucking on those incredible assets of hers. Vanessa moved backwards and sat on the bench in the shower and I found myself on my knees trailing a line of kissed down past her belly button to her beautiful smooth pussy.

I took her clit between the tip of my tongue and top lip as she gasped. I slowly ran the tip of my tongue up and down her clit as it started to swell as she moaned louder and louder as she bought her legs in and dug her sharp nails into my shoulders and the back of my neck. I could taste something familiar and I realised what Dan had done to her earlier that day.

Her clit hardened and I sensed she was close so I slowed down but increased the pressure while bringing my hand up and sliding a finger into her sweet pussy. This caused her body to begin to convulse uncontrollably at the at the direction of my tongue. Her nails dug deep into me as I slid in a second finger and stroked inside of her along the top. It was easy and natural - where as with guy I have to think 'would he like this' but with Vanessa I knew what she would like and wanted.

As I let her down slowly I made my way up onto the bench so that we were next to each other in each other's embrace. Vanessa it turns out had been happily married until she found out her husband was having an affair with his secretary the previous year, so she decided to take up with the sexiest man she knew, her husband's boss Adam.

Adam had told her that this was going to be a weekend of firsts and it was proving to be so. We discussed Adam and Dan and what they like to do and marveled how we, two married women had found ourselves in a shower together having the time of our lives.

Eventually and reluctantly we knew we had to get out. As I dried Vanessa I admired that beautiful body, a perfectly toned hour glass shape that I thought was something out of my dreams. As we walked out into the room, she took me by the hand and we strode back into the main living area wearing just our matching chokers and wedding rings.

Dan and Adam were there in the hotel robes talking away not paying us any attention. As we got closer Dan indicated to us with just a look and a wave of his hand that Vanessa and I were to get on the bed. We were going to be putting on a show for the boys.

We lay next to each other and again started to explore each other, slowly at first as our legs intertwined and our mounds began to grind against each other. I had never kissed a person so deeply as those sharp nails of her cut into the top layer of my skin causing a pain that I wanted more and more.

"Get her ready for me Vanessa" came the order, followed by a direction to me telling me to be face down, arse in the air with legs apart.

As I assumed the position I could feel Vanessa's breath approach my pussy from behind before I felt her mouth engulf my mound. I just started to whimper as it was the soft, most delicate caress I had ever experienced. He fingers entered me as her tongue made its way up to my exposed second entrance and began to flicking across it sending all the nerves there into rapture. My head was spinning and I lost all sense of time or even where I was as I just stayed in the moment.

The bed moving broke me out of my trance, I looked over and saw that Adam was now lying next to me, that monster cock of his standing tall. I knew that I was to mount him and finally experience him inside of me. Vanessa released me and I saw out of the corner of my eye that she headed over to Dan who was still sitting down.

I positioned myself over Adam and began the slow decent onto him. The sheer width bought the same pleasurable shots of pain that Vanessa's fingernails had caused me. I seemed to be sliding down forever as I was filled like nothing ever before. Adam moved his hips up slightly and he did it, somehow he was hitting the spot that nobody had ever hit before.

I didn't need to moved much, just little movements up and down were doing the trick as my body screamed for release in a way that it had never done before. Adam smiled and looked over to Vanessa. I sneaked a look and saw that she was taking Dan in her mouth before Dan lifted her off.

Vanessa got onto the bed and facing me straddled Adam's face. She moved forward and our mouths again started their favorite dance. I wondered where Dan was for a split second and then there he was, behind me. The blow job Vanessa gave him was now serving another purpose as his lubricated cock slowly slid into my arse.

There was so much pleasure coming from so many parts of my body they all just melted into one, it was almost like an otter body experience as I couldn't comprehend the flood of emotions and feelings I was experiencing.

Vanessa reached down and grabbed my hands, our fingers entwined, her tongue in my mouth with the soft, soft lips pressed against mine. Dan's cock deep in my arse and his hands tightly squeezing my breasts and Adam's huge cock stretching and filling my pussy. Then it came, something I had never felt without a finger or tongue bringing on, my body building to that point of release until waves upon waves for fire shooting through my body, my mussels uncontrollable as they were wracked with electricity as every nerve in my body exploded at the same time.

This set of a chain reaction - I could see Vanessa's body arch back as she began to cum, I could feel Dan unloading into my arse and then finally Adam pumping me full with another massive load. I assume that they were all making as much noise as I but I don't remember as I was simply lost in experience. Eventually I collapsed on the bed, a very satisfying and soothing wetness leaking from my very grateful receptacles.

I just lay there among my lovers in state of total contentment and bliss for what seemed like an eternity. Then the men decided it was time for dinner.

They ordered room service which was delivered. They allowed Vanessa and me to put on robes as it was dropped off, however unlike Adam and Dan ours came off when the porter left.

The sexual tension during the meal was intense. It was like a tinder dry forest just waiting for a spark to set it off. Being naked in front of these people, my body clearly showing the scratches and marks from the activities left me in state of constant arousal.

After desert and a few bottles of wine, Adam told Vanessa to get onto the bed on her back on to her back. He ordered me to attend to his needs and get him ready for Vanessa as Dan knelled next to Vanessa's head and guided her face onto his dick which she readily accepted.

I started slowly on Adam's cock still amazed by its size and weight. Using my tongue on his massive purple head, occasionally licking down his shaft and on to his balls, using my tits to squeeze his tool soon had it swelling to its full amazing glory. As I got the taste of the first small drop emerging from his cock, Adam left me and walked to the end of the bed. He took Vanessa's ankles and holding her legs wide apart entered her with one slow, deep thrust causing her to let out a long, satisfying groan.

I crawled onto the bed, moving forward so that my face was right next Vanessa's very well taken care of pussy and on the same side as Dan. I presented my arse and spread my legs to give him easy access to anywhere he wanted.

I felt the familiar sensation of Dan's expert fingers sliding into me covering his hand in my juices as he then inserted his thumb into my arse and began to work my clit with his forefinger. It took some concentration as Dan was sending my mind racing but I reached over and started to trace little circles around Vanessa's clit to heighten her pleasure. I would occasionally look up at Adam's magnificent torso or down seeing Vanessa's huge breasts rocking in time with Adam's thrusts. I wanted to cum so badly it ached, but I wanted to wait for the others.

Adam built up his pace and I could tell that Vanessa was close so I increased the pressure. I saw the mussels in her stomach start trembling just before she yelled out as her body started to spasm uncontrollably.

Dan withdrew from her mouth and positioned himself behind me. That wonderful cock of his took me in my pussy again as his hand grabbed either side of my arse and began to fuck me hard, almost fully withdrawing each time before being thrusting deep into me again.

12