A Weekend Off Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god Bri, you were sooooo right. He is a cunning linguist," moaned Hannah in response to my oral attack on her young pussy.

"I learned from the best. Craig taught me how to eat pussy." Brianna responded. "But I'm still horney and my pussy needs attention too."

Still being silenced by Hannah's delicious pussy I couldn't respond. But thankfully Hannah took the words right out of my mouth, "There is a nice big cock right there that you could ride."

"Oh, good idea. And I know just how to ride him too." Cooed Brianna.

And oh god did she. Brianna's tight little body could barely handle all 8 inches of my thick manhood but she had the tightest pussy of any girl that I had ever fucked. I freed my hands from Hannah's tits and used my left to reach in front of her and spread her pussy to give me better access to her clit. My other hand came around to the back and grabbed a hold of her nice meaty ass. Brianna had positioned herself over my erect prick facing the same direction as Hannah. I felt the tip of my cock against her warm opening as she reached down and slid the tip of my pick up and down her slit and teasing her clit with it.

She then positioned my cock at the breach of her love tunnel and released it from her hand. Just the way I like it, she slowly, slowly began to slide her petit little body down around my throbbing prick. She lowered herself at a rate no faster than about and inch per minute and as she reached the based pushed herself down on my prick and clenched it with the walls of her twat. I moaned loudly as I clamped down on Hannah's clit like a vice and began flicking my tongue up and down faster and faster. My hand left her ass and I slid two fingers into her dripping pussy while Brianna kept her body impaled on my cock.

At the feeling of my penetration and the furious rate at which I was working her clit, Hannah's body began to writhe and writher and I knew I had her just where I wanted her. I kept ravaging her clit with my tongue and finger fucking her faster and faster. Brianna reached out and grabbed Hannah's massive tits and pulled her body back to that the two girls were pressed against each other.

"Oh yeah, god Craig that's it just don't stop, don't stop, don't dooooooont, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, oh Jesus keep going." She screamed and moaned and all it did was provoke me to work her faster and harder and I did. Her love juices flooded my mouth and the taste was heavenly while my cock was still lodged in Bri's sweet love tunnel. She came forever and must have flooded out gallons of her juice. Before collapsing back against Brianna. But Brianna had a job to do, since I am the only one who hadn't cum yet. Brianna and I flipped Hannah onto her stomach so that her pussy was still in my face and Brianna's pussy and my cock were in Hannah's face. Knowing how sensitive her clit must have been I softly and gently licked the outside of her pussy giving her a chance to recover. Brianna began lifting herself off my prick and raised her body all the way up till only the head my cock was still in her pussy. Hannah gave my prick a quick lick in what seemed like an effort to say thank you, but was still to exhausted to contribute.

Brianna quickly slammed her body down on my cock and began riding me furiously. She reached back and began playing with my balls again as she rode me faster and harder. Hannah was getting excited seeing the action right in front of her eyes and began to lick Brianna's clit every time she came down on my cock. This only enticed Brianna to fuck me faster and harder. I was getting close and I could hear Brianna moaning as well. I grabbed Hannah's ass and pulled her pussy back to my mouth with total disregard to whether she was ready again or not. I locked my tongue onto her clit and began working her to orgasm again. I penetrated Hannah with 3 fingers this time and curled my fingers to find her g spot.

And find it I did. Hannah screamed and clenched my fingers. I felt my balls getting tighter. Brianna's pussy started to shake and quiver and in one instant the entire room erupted together. Hannah began flooding my face with her juices again as Brianna had impaled herself on my cock again and was cumming at the sensations of me filling her hot little womb with spurt after spurt of my hot sticky cum, and of Hannah sucking at her clit. I lay at the bottom of a 3-way orgasm and relished in the moment. Each of our orgasms seemed to never stop. Every spurt of my cum sent Brianna on another wave of ecstasy, and caused me to work Hannah's clit harder making her cum over and over.

When our orgasms finally subsided, Hannah rolled off of me onto the bed, and Brianna lifted her cum filled pussy off my cock and laid straight back onto the bed. Hannah went straight for Brianna's cum filled twat and began sucking and slurping trying to get a taste of my hot sweet stickiness. I sat there for a moment and enjoyed the view before getting up to get 3 glasses of wine and another joint.

The weekend had only begun...

12