A Weekend to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all laid down our cards and low and behold, I was beaten. The girls didn't have much (a pair here and a pair there), but Cory had gotten four sixes. I succumbed to my defeat and removed my shirt. Then, I remembered that I got to remind the girls of their wager (as if it was necessary). It sure was a nice game of poker.

Man, Amanda looks hot in nothing but that sexy bra and matching panties. I don't care if it's me or Cory, but one of us needs to keep winning.

We were getting ready to play another hand, which I had to deal, and then Amanda piped up (which is good, since it is usually a disaster when I have to shuffle).

"Okay, this game is fun, but I think that we should change the rules one more time. This time, the winner gets to pick one of the others and have them do something, kind of like truth or dare mixed with poker. What do you guys think?"

I think we were all in shock that she suggested this. Who cares that it was suggestive, I was just surprised that she had the guts to come out with it in the first place. I mean, come on, in this situation, who wouldn't be thinking that already, right?

"I don't have a problem with it. What about you Jenny?"

"Well, I guess not. What the hell, let's have fun."

I couldn't believe this. I never expected her to go along with it. I guess she was still thinking about whether or not Cory really did have a big cock or not.

"Well, if she's in, then you can count me in." I looked over and caught a glimpse of Amanda staring at me. Yeah, this is definitely going to be fun. Then she surprised me by adding one more thing.

"Ben, the rest of us are just sitting here in our underwear. Don't you think that it would be more fair, since we're more or less starting over, if you 'evened the playing field', so to speak and got down to your skivvies too?"

At this point, I really didn't care. I agreed with her and stripped down to my undies (boxers, in case you were wondering).

I dealt the cards and just went ahead and laid down the five community cards right away (as we weren't betting anymore). I ended up with three of a kind, but tired not to make too much of it after what happened to me last time I thought I had a good hand. This was a good move, as my wife ended up with a full house (she seems to be a lot better when she's not trying to outthink another player with antes).

"Okay, Hon, you won. What's it going to be?" I really had no idea what she was thinking about. I was so surprised that she made it this far, everything from here on out was going to be another surprise. I just hoped she wouldn't get this far and then decide to become a wimp. She did not disappoint anyone.

"Cory, I think it's time that you lost those boxer-briefs."

Just as I predicted, I was surprised by her request -- really surprised. I remember that she said she thought that he had a big dick but she couldn't be sure and wanted to find out, but... damn!

The alcohol seemed to be controlling everyone (unless Cory gets naked in front of people all of the time), because he didn't seem to hesitate. He stared at my wife the whole time he was taking his undies off, threw them off to the side and then sat back down on the floor spread eagle right across from her. She just sat there and looked at his dick. I have to give him credit, it was pretty big, even soft.

It was Amanda's turn to deal next. We all got our cards and the community cards and then laid down our hands. Amanda had won. I was somewhat glad that I didn't win, because I think that I would have been to embarrassed to come up with anything good to do. Amanda, however, didn't seem to have any problem at all.

She got up, walked over to me, took her bra off, and started to make out with me. After the initial shock wore off, I started to return the favor and even mustered up the courage to reach up and grab one of her tits (man, they were nice). We kept making out for what seemed like an hour. When she finally surfaced for air, I glanced over to where my wife and Cory were sitting, ready for the angry lasers to shoot from my wife's eyes and kill right then and there. Those two, however, had different ideas. Apparently, when Amanda started kissing me, that opened the free kissing season, as the two of them were lip-locked as well. Amanda, seeing this too, looked back at me, and said, "It looks like they're done with the game. Now, where were we?"

She leaned over, pushed me gently on to my back, flat against the floor, and climbed on top of me. She leaned her head in toward mine and stopped just inches from my lips. "You are going to remember this night for the rest of you life," she whispered to me. With that, she leaned in the rest of the way and began to kiss me.

We kissed lightly at first, just lips. It was really hot. I had my arms wrapped around her back, caressing her sensually as we kissed each other. Then, without warning, her tongue darted into my mouth ever so softly. I returned the gesture and soon we were French kissing like there was no tomorrow. Her lips felt so soft that I never wanted this to end. As we kissed, I reached down and felt her bare ass (since her panties happened to be a thong). Her ass was everything I thought it would be and more. It felt as if it was perfectly sculpted, with the softest skin ever. She really was perfect.

Between the intense kissing, and the fact that my dick was as hard as it's ever been, I needed to change something before I went crazy. I sat up slightly, cradled her in my arms, and laid her down on her back. While I did this, I glanced over at my wife and Cory to see how they were doing. They seemed to have similar ideas as to what was going on (and about to go on), and I really wanted to get back to Amanda, so I let them do their thing while I concentrated on the beauty in front of me.

As she laid there, with just a thong on, I thought that I would explode just looking at her. She saw my cock (which was poking its head up through the fly of my boxers) and decided that it needed some attention. She sat up and pulled my boxers off, allowing my dick to swing free. She then took it in her hands and began to pump it slowly. It felt so good to have this beautiful gal holding my cock in her hands, that it's even hard to put it into words.

She continued to stroke it lightly as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Then, she took my cock and licked it, just on the tip. She took her tongue and started to play with the head, flicking it back and forth. It felt so good. She then took her tongue and licked all the way down one side of the shaft, all the way to my balls, and then sucked on my sack for a bit. Then she did the same thing to the other side of my shaft, again taking my shaft into her mouth when she got down to my balls. I wanted to cum right then, but thought I should save it (in hopes that the night was still young). Amanda did something next that my wife has never really done: she put my cock in her mouth and swallowed the whole thing. Then, while it was in her mouth, she used her tongue to play with the head. It was a totally new sensation, and it felt great.

As this was going on, I heard some moaning from where the other two were. I glanced over and saw my wife on her back, with Cory laying on his stomach in front of her, his head buried in between her legs eating her out. She normally doesn't like to this much (like I said earlier, she's innocent and modest), but she was definitely enjoying it now. Cory kept licking her pussy as she moaned more and more. Eventually she started grabbing his hair and pushing his head and tongue deeper into her pussy. As her moaning got louder, I thought for sure she had to be getting close. Sure enough, a few seconds later, and she was convulsing wildly and moaning quite loudly as she came.

This scene made me even hotter, and I turned my attention back to Amanda, who was still expertly servicing my cock. She had been playing with herself the whole time, making her pussy nice and wet. She stopped sucking my cock, looked up at me (damn she's beautiful), and said in no uncertain term, "fuck me."

She laid back down on her back and I laid over the top of her. Between the playing she was doing with her pussy and amazing blow job she gave me, my cock just slipped right into her pussy. Think of the most amazing feeling you've ever had in your life, and then double it. That's what it was like for me to enter her pussy for the first time. As our naked bodies embraced and my cock slowly thrust in and out of her pussy, I felt as if I was in heaven.

I continued to fuck her, in and out, in and out, as her moaning got louder and louder. Just before I was sure she was about to cum, I stopped and switched positions. I wanted this to last. She got up and got onto her hands and knees and we started to fuck doggy style. It felt as good as the last position. This way, however, I could reach around and grab her tits as they hung there, bouncing around. They are so amazing. Also, I had a great view of what Cory and my wife were doing. They were in the missionary position and he was fucking her really hard. You could tell that she was enjoying every minute of it just from the look of lust on her face. I was the only other person she'd ever had sex with, and his cock is definitely bigger (both longer and fatter) than min is. She was probably also in heaven right then.

We were all getting close to exploding and seemed to all have the same idea at once. Cory and I both laid on our backs and the girls climbed on top. They both looked so great bouncing on top of us, their tits bouncing up and down. Amanda's tits were begging for some attention, so I held each of them. Then I stuck my tongue out and licked around one of her nipples, which made her let out a gasp. I continued to trade back and forth, sucking on one tit and then the other, while Cory did the same to my wife's tits (something, that I knew, just drove her wild). A few minutes later, after the girls came one more time, Cory and I both shot our loads deep into each others' wife's pussies. To this day, it was one of the best orgasms that I've ever had, lasting for what seemed like 10 minutes. Amanda collapsed into my arms (and my wife did the same to Cory), and we just laid there for a while.

After we all cooled off a bit, we each switched back to our original partners and headed to our respective rooms to a must-needed night's sleep. The next morning, sadly, Cory and Amanda had to leave. Before they headed out the door, though, Amanda and I (and my wife and Cory) had a good-bye kiss that rivaled the ones from last night.

As they drove away, my wife and looked at each other, each with a look in our eyes that told the other that we greatly enjoyed what happened this weekend. While we were somewhat sad that they had to go, we weren't too depressed. They've decided that they had so much fun that they asked if they could come and visit again in a month. I think that our schedule just cleared up...

12