A Weekend With Renata-Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renata looked fantastic in her outfit and I couldn't wait to get to the Inn to explore this schoolgirl fantasy. I think Renata figured out what I was thinking because she went out of her way to explain that it was the uniform from the school that she would be attending in France, the Stuart Academy. She said that the school is named after a guy who thought he was the King of Scotland, that why it's all plaid. She laughed and said that she couldn't figure out what the King of Scotland was doing in France. I told that I could explain it to her but when I asked her if she cared about the story and she said no.

Her voice was sparkling as she said "No Thanks Mr. Mason I only wore my uniform to tease you and... You know, make you want me even more, dive you crazy, make you want to make me be naughty and all that kind of stuff" she winked as he finished her statement.

I asked, "Do you really think you needed the uniform to make me want you?"

She smiled and replied "I said 'want me more', I think you really want me anyway, but I know you like me as a little girl and I figured this made me a bit more like a young girl". After saying that Renata ran a hand seductively over her chest and changing the subject added, "speaking of wanting me Mr. Mason what did you do with the panties I sent you?" When she finished talking she lifter her leg farthest from me and put her foot up on the dashboard, this exposed a lot more of her delicious leg and gave me a clear view of the inside of her smooth white thigh.

I didn't say anything right off and I'm sure I blushed and that just encouraged Renata. "Mr. Maaa-sonnnnn...", she said drawing out my name like it was two words, making her voice sound all the more like a little girl, "I was nice enough to give them to you... Won't you tell me what you did with them..." Getting no response from me after another short pause she continued, "did they smell like me Mr. Mason?" her voice became a little devious as she asked this last question

I still didn't speak, but I did nod my head yes and as I did I noticed that she was running her hand up and down her newly exposed leg, from her cute bare knee to the inside of her seductively firm thigh. Each time she brought her delicate hand up the inside of her leg she pushed the hem of her skirt a little higher and she would turn her hand to reveal her very pink fingernails. It was a pretty bright pink, a color a young girl would wear even though it glittered and twinkled with the luster of a pearl.

Renata then asked, "how did you find out they smelled like me Mr. Mason", after another short pause she pressed the question, "tell me how you knew they smelled like me Mr. Mason or I won't give you any more". I was still tongue tied so Renata continued her interrogation style questioning, "you held them to your nose, right", a short pause was followed with, "didn't you Mr. Mason, you held my dirty panties to your nose", another quick pause, "didn't you Mr. Mason", Renata repeated. Renata's finger passed over her lips as she spoke. "you held the crotch of my dirty panties to your nose. Right Mr. Mason", with every phrase her voice became more severe with mock sternness.

My head was nodding up and down as I said, "ya I did".

Smiling Renata continued, but with a softer tone, "and then what did you do Mr. Mason?" No reply brought another comment from Renata as she ran her fingers up and down the beautiful leg that was exposed by placing her foot on the dashboard and by her pushing up the hem of her skirt. "What did you do after you held the crotch of my panties to your nose Mr. Mason?"

"I... I... Used them to play with myself" I stuttered in reply.

"Mr. Mason... You're so naughty, using my pretty white panties to play with yourself... And then what happened?"

Again there was a pause so Renata continued, "What happened Mr. Mason, when you used a sweet young girls panties to play with yourself?"

"I... I made myself cum", I forced myself to say.

"Did you cum on my panties?"

"Ya... Ya... Yes Renata"

"What were you thinking about me when you made yourself cum Mr. Mason?"

"Oh... You na na Know"

"No Mr. Mason, I don't know... Tell me what could have made you cum all over my pretty white panties".

"You... Ou... Ou... Renata, I was thinking about you when I made myself cum" I said, the embarrassment clearly present in my voice and I'm sure on my face.

"Mmmmmm... Tell me Mr. Mason. Tell me everything you about it". As she spoke I noticed that her hand had disappeared up under her skirt and I figured that her moan had as much to do with her touching her self as it did with me admitting I thought about her while I masturbated. I could see Renata's hand moving under her skirt as she said, "tell me what you were thinking about, please Mr. Mason. Tell me what you thought about me in your fantasy, tell me about it, tell me all about it and help me cum right now Mr. Mason".

Out of the corner of my eye I watched as Renata put her other foot up on the dashboard, way over by the far side. She slide down a little in the seat, he could see the fingers of one hand squeezing her leg as the other was doing something up under her skirt. I knew what she was doing under her skirt and when she let out a soft moan and sucked in on her lower lip I was sure that she had just pushed a finger into her tight wet pussy. I related my entire fantasy about her to her and she used the monologue to masturbate herself to the cutest little orgasm. The words of my story were interspersed with little grunts and gasps; the quickness of Renata's breathing told me it was time to end my story. Renata's body went through a series of spasmodic jumps and twitches just as I finished telling her how I had gotten off and shot a huge wad of cum into her panties. Renata's huffing, puffing and panting slowed and after she caught her breath she told me that I could have these panties in a little while because they were going to be dirty enough. And with that she turned in her seat to face me and put a foot on the arm of my seat, the other foot on the dashboard and lifted her skirt enough so I could see the crotch of her panties.

Renata's panties were pastel green and cotton this time instead of the shiny white synthetic fabric she wore at our first meeting.

"This is gonna be a short weekend if you keep this up" I said as I gazed into the crotch of the sweet young Renata, the pastel green cotton covering her crotch was darker where Renata's pussy had leaked it's sweet juices of arousal.

"Well don't stare at it Mr. Mason, just peak" Renata said with a giggle.

As we continued our drive down the highway Renata's fingers pressed on her panties and the dark spot grew larger. "I can't believe I did this Mr. Mason. I don't know what it is that makes me do these things, it has to be you Mr. Mason, and you really are naughty making me act like this".

I didn't reply I just smiled, drove and glanced over occasionally to watch my passenger finger her panties. In between glances I listened to her chat and before I knew it we were exiting the highway. The woman in the toll booth saw the way Renata was sitting and gave me a hell of a dirty look in return for my ticket and toll money. I blushed strongly and Renata just laughed at the reaction of the woman in the tollbooth as we drove away. For the most part Renata's motivation for wanting to spend time with me were still a bit of a mystery to me, but one thing was certain, she enjoyed making me uncomfortable.

Check In and Friday Night

We arrived at the "Blizzard Valley Inn & Cottages" and I unloaded my wheelchair and rolled into the office followed by Renata. A woman who introduced herself as Mrs. Hanson and that she and her husband were the owners and proprietors of the Inn greeted me. I introduced Renata and myself and explained that I had a reservation for one of the cottages. Well that was when the trouble started. Well it was trouble for me; Renata enjoyed herself thoroughly because after all she was making me uncomfortable again.

It all started when Mrs. Hanson said, "I'm sorry Mr. Mason but when you made your reservation for two we didn't know the second person was your daughter and we gave you a cottage with only one bed". Obviously the illusion of Renata's youth made an impression on Mrs. Hanson. Before I could protest that Renata wasn't my daughter Renata broke into the conversation by declaring that I wasn't her father I was her "fuck buddy". It was apparent that Mrs. Hanson was caught off guard by Renata's proclamation; I was dumbfounded and glowing beat red with embarrassment and more tongue tied than usual. Renata continued by saying that we weren't really "fuck buddies" because I couldn't do that any more, but that she was really looking forward to feeling my beard tickle the inside of her thighs. In spite of the situation I thought to myself that that answered the question as to if I got a hard-on that afternoon Renata and I spent together, apparently I didn't.

Renata finished by giving me a big smile and a wink. Mrs. Hanson recovered her poise before I did and she said to me that she didn't run that kind of place and that she wouldn't let me spend the weekend with an underage girl. Yup I thought to myself, Renata's young girl act was working all too well on Mrs. Hanson.

Renata answered the woman by saying that she was over 18 and that she was looking forward to Mr. Mason making her cum all weekend and that if she wouldn't let us stay there they would just go to some other hotel for the weekend. Mrs. Hanson asked to see Renata's ID and just to antagonize her further Renata produced her High School ID instead of her driver's license. It took Mrs. Hanson a few seconds to do the math, but the ID did verify that Renata was almost 18 and a half years old. The fact that Renata was old enough to spend the weekend with me did nothing to diminish the disgust she plainly held me in for spending the weekend with a teenage girl.

Renata and I left the office with the key to our cottage though and after the short trip up the drive we were settling in to it. It was a nice romantic cottage even if it was wheel chair accessible. A huge granite fireplace dominated the main room; the furnishings were fewer than normal and widely spaced for easy access. One end of the great room was kitchen and dining and the other led to a deck via a sliding glass door. On the wall opposite the fireplace was a wide entranceway into the bath and bedroom and off the bedroom was an atrium style room with a hot tub.

In one of her emails Renata had told me to bring my photography equipment so I could update my picture collection of her before she left so to start the weekend off we ended up taking some pictures of Renata in her school uniform on the sofa. I also brought my digital video camera, which I set up on a tri-pod and ran the entire time I was shooting the stills. After I said I was done shooting the stills Renata said she had a surprise for me, she reached down between the cushions and pulled out a small beige vibrator. I thought I had seen her reach down between the cushions before we started, but I couldn't be sure. It looks like I had been right; she must have planted the vibrator then.

The digital video camera was still running and Renata positioned herself so when she lifted the front of her skirt she was exposing her crotch to the camera. Renata proceeded to play with herself for the camera and for me. She started by running her finger up and down the crotch of her panties causing a new wet spot to appear inside the area where the first wet spot was still visible but mostly dry. Renata's head lay back on the sofa and she moaned and cooed as she stroked her crotch with her fingers. In between Renata's vocal expressions of pleasure she was talking to me. "Mr. Mason you make me do such naughty things. I can't help myself when I'm around you Mr. Mason, I just want to touch myself." Renata stopped talking when she slipped her hand under the front of her panties, I watched as her panties stretched over her hand and her fingers pumped in and out of her pussy. Renata was moaning and panting, but she tried to talk and managed to say that she was thinking of me touching her while she was touching herself. While Renata pulled her one hand out of her panties she pressed the tip of the vibrator against her crotch with the other. I could see the tip of the vibrator pushing the lips of her pussy apart through the wet fabric of her panties. Renata moaned, her head rolled slowly from side to side as it rested on the back of the sofa. In a groaning voice she said "Oh Mr. Mason this feels so good, I want you to do this to me later, will you Mr. Mason, will you, ahhhhhhh". Renata twisted the end of the vibrator and I heard it start humming as it turn on. Renata loudly inhaled a gasping breath and she sucked in her lower lip over her teeth as she moaned through her closed mouth. "Mmmmmm... GOD!!! AH AH UH this feels good". I could see the tip of the vibrator pressing the fabric of her wet panties between the lips of her pussy. Renata stopped moving the vibrator and pressed the tip of it against her clit, less than a second after that she burst into a shaking, quivering, flailing orgasm. She panted and gasped as her body spasmed and jerked, powerfully at first, lessening in time until she was just laying on the sofa with her chest heaving as she caught her breath. Renata lifted her head and smiled into the camera, "enjoy watching this while I'm gone Mr. Mason".

Minutes later after I had turned off the camera Renata was standing next to me with her hand on my shoulder she bent down and whispered in my ear, "put your hand on the back of my leg Mr. Mason", I could feel her warm breath lips brushing against my ear as she spoke. My hand moved to the back of her lower leg and I could feel the firm muscle of her calf through the fabric of her knee socks.

Renata's lips were still touching my ear and I could feel her say "higher Mr. Mason". My fingers were still caressing her calf when she repeated her request, "higher Mr. Mason, please". My hand moved up past the top of her sock and the back of her knee and it must have tickled because Renata giggled and her leg buckled a little. My hand glided up the back of her leg, up under her skirt, but stopped before reaching supple cheek of her firm young ass.

My fingers tensed and relaxed, kneading the soft skin of the back of Renata's leg. Renata rested her forehead just above my ear and whispered "mmmm... feels good Mr. Mason, I love it when you touch me". The other joined the hand that was already on my shoulder as they wrapped around my neck. Her arms squeezed tighter around my neck and she kissed my ear before whispering "I know you want to move your hand higher Mr. Mason. I know you do because touching my panties would be naughty and I know you want to be naughty with me."

Renata's head rested against mine again as my hand moved up farther. Renata was again wearing a pair of conservative briefs and my hand passed over the soft cotton of her panties, which completely covered the cheek of her cute little fanny. "Hmmmm... That's nice Mr. Mason" Renata said in a low voice as her head was still leaning against mine and my hand was moving in a circle enjoying the feeling of her panties stretched over her fanny. "Put your hand under my panties Mr. Mason". Without hesitating my hand dropped back to Renata's leg and then back up under the elastic of the leg opening and moving over the baby soft skin of her fanny cheek. "Mr. Mason you naughty man you, I didn't have to ask twice did I", Renata's soft voice twinkled with a laugh as she spoke.

As my hand caressed the most beautiful ass I had ever touched Renata kissed my ear and then rubbed her nose lightly over its curves and whispered "pull my panties down Mr. Mason", as she spoke she shifted her stance so the crotch of her panties wasn't squeezed between her legs. "Go ahead Mr. Mason pull them down. Pull them down Mr. Mason, we need to get them out of the way", Renata's voice took on a sly quality as she spoke. Renata's arms squeezed tighter around my neck, she kissed me on the forehead and then looked me square in the eye. "Pull my panties down Mr. Mason, then you can be really naughty and put your fingers you know where". Just like that afternoon in the motel, Renata's voice was seductive in that little girl way and her innocent soft mouse gray eyes never blinked as she spoke. Her lips flirted with a kiss on the tip of my nose and she said, "you know you want to Mr. Mason, go ahead you naughty man, pull down my panties".

As I lost myself in her pretty young eyes I pulled my hand from under her panties and then tugged them down by the waistband. When I got them down to almost her knee's I let my hand drift back up the outside of her thigh, hip and then back over both firm cheeks of her youthful ass. Renata's pert little nose rubbed up and down the side of mine as her siren voice breathed the words "put your hand between my legs Mr. Mason". She rubbed her cheek against my beard the way a cat would rub its head against a person's hand and purred "touch me Mr. Mason, put your hand between my legs and your fingers you know where". She pulled her face back from mine and reached around and put her hand on mine and guided it around to the front of her body. She left my hand on her thigh assuming I could find my own way to the final destination we had been talking about without actually naming. Her arms went back around my neck and instead of whispering in my ear closest to her she reached across me and whispered seductively into my other ear "you know the way Mr. Mason, go ahead Mr. Mason touch me, I know you want to, you know I want you to, so go ahead and do it".

My hand moved to the inside of her thigh, gripping it softly and moving up toward her wet, ready and waiting pussy. I got to the top of her leg and turned my hand palm up and pressed against Renata's crotch. I felt the puffy pillows of her pussy lips compress against the palm of my hand, from this angle my thumb tenderly stroked Renata's baby fat mound and it was then that I notices she was bald. I tried to imagine what the pretty young Renata would look like with a bald pussy. Her soft golden bush was the only thing that made her look at all mature, without it her naked body would look even more childlike than it already did. I was fantasizing about the appearance of Renata's alluring, nubile body when her enchanting voice brought me back to the reality of the presence. "Mr. Mason, Oh God Mr. Mason that feels so good", she tried to continue speaking but her words degenerated in a long, deep guttural moan of pure enjoyment.

Renata put a hand on each shoulder, she stood up straighter, pressing down hard on my shoulders and squeezing her fingers into my flesh. I was sure my shirt is the only thing that kept my excited young companion from drawing blood with her fingernails. Renata started gyrating her hips and pressed down, grinding her sex into the palm of my hand. The pressure of my hand and the movement of her crotch caused the milk of Renata's arousal to ooze out from between her luscious lips.

Renata's arms stiffened, so did her legs and the rest of her body as well, the smooth rotating of her hips became violent, random, involuntary thrusts of her crotch against my hand. Her breathing quickened and she panted and gasped in an effort to swallow enough air. "Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! OH GOD YES!!!" Renata yowled over and over. My hand was soaked as her sexual excitement bled through the compressed lips of her young pussy.

"OH OH OOOH GOD... UH UNH NA AHHHHHH", swelled with lust Renata's control finally burst and I literally felt her reach the peak of her desire and explode in my hand. Renata's body jerked involuntarily a few time as her legs squeezed shut on my hand like a vice, then overcome by the euphoria of her sated desire she collapsed into my lap, Renata was shaking, heaving, huffing and puffing as she fell into my lap. I had to wrap my free arm around her to keep her from sliding down to the floor.