A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you.' Trish replied. 'We all seem to be handling it well.'

Teri came running back to the kitchen with her plastic penis in her hand.

'Here it is!' she cried. 'Wanna see how to put it on?'

She began to wrap the straps around her waist and between her legs. Rita was eyeing the size of the dildo.

'Who have you used this thing on?' Rita asked wondering who might be able to handle the monstrous cock.

'I've used it on my friend Carol. And Lucinda used it on Rob's ass!' Teri looked up at me, realizing that perhaps she was sharing a little too much information. 'But don't worry! I washed it really good afterwards.' She tried to make it better.

I caught Rita eyeing me at the thought of that plastic cock being rammed in my butt.

Teri finished adjusting the straps. 'There.' she said, I love how it feels hanging between my legs. I guess that's how guys feel all the time.'

I looked at Teri and told her, "Most guys would be thrilled to have a tool like that hanging between their legs. As you probably have learned Teri, what you have there is slightly larger than normal.'

'Mmm.' Rita noted, 'But I must say I'm curious about what it might feel like.'

'Oh I can show you!' Teri said. She took Rita's hand and pulled her to her feet. We all knew what was happening and we all wanted to be in on it. Teri was starting to go back to her room but Trish spoke up.

'Teri honey, why don't you go into our room. The bed is bigger.'

With that, we all got up and walked into the bedroom. Rita looked around at our bedroom suite and let Teri sit her down on the bed. Trish sat down with her and they started to kiss. I touched Teri's shoulder to hold her back for a moment while I got down on my knees and put my face between Rita's legs. She spread them apart for me and I began to lick and eat her hot wet pussy. It was sweet and tasty and Rita held my head to press me tighter when I hit her hot spots. When I felt that I had her sufficiently warmed up I backed away and let Teri get into place.

She knelt between Rita's legs and held her cock at the dark pink entrance to Rita's cunt. She slowly worked it along the length of her lips and then pushed the tip inside. Rita responded by opening her legs wider and pulling Teri downward. Her cries of pleasure were muffled by Trish's kisses.

Tracy laid down on the bed beside Rita and opened her legs to my gaze. Her eyes said 'eat me' and I got the message right away. I put my face down and began to nibble on her love button. The bed was rocking as Teri got into a rhythm of deep thrusts into Rita's hot cunt. I was busy making sure that Tracy enjoyed a complete orgasm while Trish and Teri did the same for our travel coordinator.

What followed was five or ten minutes of intense lovemaking. Plenty of noise and the aroma of sweaty sex filled the air. Somehow we managed to make Rita and Tracy both cum at the same time. Their cries made it clear that they were both over the top. I loved having Tracy squirt her sweet nectar in my mouth and I eagerly lapped it all up and swallowed the juice.

Teri knew just how long to keep up the fucking with Rita before it was time to pull out the dildo and then she put her mouth on Rita's vaginal opening and kissed her through the final phase of her orgasm. I was impressed with Teri's understanding of how to please her partner with little regard for her own momentary pleasure. She knows that sooner or later she'll get it back for herself.

The five of us lay there on the bed recovering from the workout we had just enjoyed. After a few quiet moments, Rita broke the silence.

'Wow! That was incredible. Teri I love your strap on and you sure know how to use it! I can't remember the last time I had an orgasm so intense! My best ones are usually when I masturbate myself, but you took me to a new high. Come give me a kiss.'

Teri was proud of herself and leaned forward to kiss Rita. Her tiny young tits hung down and her nipples grazed along Rita's full heaving breasts. The contrast of Rita's mature body and Teri's young figure was an interesting study and I marveled at how beautiful they looked together.

I looked up at Trish. She was equally impressed and proud of her youngest daughter. And I was excited about our newest friend and lover.

Later that day I phoned Ralph and he advised me that he and Sandi would not be able to join us on the cruise. It was a disappointment and a thrill, all rolled into one. I also talked to Jill and Sue that night and confirmed that they would be able to get the time off. They were both excited beyond words.

Our honeymoon cruise guest list is finalized. When I talked to Rita the next day and gave her the news, she too was thrilled. She promised to see to it that our menu would be upgraded to the finest food available and the cruise director was put on notice that ours was to be the best trip they had ever offered.

I felt comfortable that everything was in order for the hottest honeymoon ever.

12