A Weird One Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to cum in mommy's mouth baby. Mommy can't let you cum in her pussy cause daddy might notice."

She went back to working on me so I kept working on her. I got her off once more before I came and mom swallowed it all. She kept me in her mouth until I was back up again and then she swung over me and settled down on me cowgirl.

"Mommy was bad baby. Mommy let mommy's little pussy licker eat daddy's cum. Mommy hopes you like it baby cause you are going to get more of it. Daddy will never taste baby's, but baby will taste daddy's. Mommy can be so wicked sometimes, but baby won't mind will he?"

"As long as mommy lets baby play with her she can do whatever she likes."

"Mommy likes to hear that." She giggled and then said, "So if mommy pulled a train you would still lick her pussy? That would be so cool."

The though of mom being gangbanged sent a gallon of blood to my cock and I'd swear that I t doubled in size and mom noticed. She laughed and said:

"Does mommy's motherfucker want to watch mommy be a fuck pig?"

Again my cock throbbed.

"You do! You want to watch mommy be a slut."

She got off me and got on her hands and knees. "You can't cum in my pussy baby; you'll have to use my ass. Hurry baby; fuck my ass."

I did as she asked and got her off once more before I blew my wad deep in her butt. She jumped off the bed and came back with a wash rag and towel and cleaned off my cock and then went back down on me. She got me up and then asked:

"Where do you want to come this time; mommy's mouth or mommy's ass?"

I pushed her down on the bed, put her legs up on my shoulders and drove into her as I said:

"I'm gonna cum in MY pussy."

"You can't!" The 'little girl' mommy voice was gone. "I don't dare take a chance on him finding even a miniscule trace of you."

"Not my problem. It is my pussy not his. Any time he is not in this house and we are it is my pussy. I'll let him have it when he is here, but understand this; this pussy is mine and I'm only loaning it to him."

Her eyes got big and for a second I thought I'd gone too far, but then her hands grabbed my ass and pulled at me as she snarled up at me:

"Fuck me dam you; fuck me hard."

I did. I fucked her hard and fast and she came at least twice before I came in her pussy. She felt it and she moaned:

"You bastard! You fucking bastard!"

"Shut the fuck up slut" I said as I pulled out of her. "I won't leave anything for him to find: and I went down on her.

I worked on her and got her off at least once before she said, "I need cock. Stop that shit and fuck me."

I prodded her into the doggie position and then I pushed my cock in her ass and did my best to fuck my brains out. She cried, moaned and begged me to do it harder and faster and I did my best. She got off twice more before I sent my load deep into her bowels and then I pulled out and fell to the bed beside her. I was surprised. I still had some brains left.

After a minute she got up and got a rag and towel and cleaned my cock. She dropped the rag and towel on the floor and fondled my cock as we looked at each other.

"What are you thinking" she asked.

"Of where I can find two guys trustworthy enough to help me make you airtight and keep quiet about it and then find enough guys so I can watch you pull a decent sized train."

"You can't be serious. You expect me to do that?"

"You obviously want to or you wouldn't have brought it up."

"You do! You really want to see me do it."

"Not just see. I expect to participate."

"Well it isn't going to happen. No way! I can not take the chance."

"But you do want to don't you?"

She was quiet for a bit and then said, "Yes. I used to do them when I was in college and I loved it. But all that stopped when I met your father. I've never forgotten the way I felt doing them and I'm always wishing I could do them again, but it just can't happen. There is just too much risk of your father finding out."

"What am I if not a risk?"

"There is no chance of our being found out as long as we keep it here in the house when he is gone."

While she talked she fondled and I grew. "Now what" she asked as she stroked my hard cock.

"You call it."

"Pussy until you are ready to shoot and then I want to swallow it."

And that is just what we did. When she took her mouth off me she said:

"Go take a shower while I fix breakfast."

"No. We will shower together and then I'll take you out for breakfast."

"If we shower together we might end up back on the bed and miss breakfast all together."

"Not likely. You have drained my sack three times already this morning and I need time to recharge."

We showered and washed each other's back and then we ended up washing each other's front and while my dick did twitch a couple of times it did not come back up.

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories