A Whore's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master struck his slave with the flogger again and again. He was right. Hearing his new slut moaning was having a very pleasurable effect on his cock. He couldn't wait to possess her. She was different than the others. The stirring in his pants was almost impossible to ignore. Watching this beautiful creature; bound and gagged, writhing under his expert administration of the delicate balance of pleasure and pain, he was so enthralled by her, he had lost count of the lashes he was giving her. He placed the flogger aside and ran his hands over the red markings that covered her back, ass and thighs. She was even more beautiful now. She moaned softly as he caressed her freshly beaten flesh. Her breathing labored through the gag, her hair slightly out of place and mixed with her perspiration; tears flowing. He couldn't wait anymore. He must have her.

Master removed the gag. Abby took a deep breath, happy to be free from the constraint. She felt relieved it was over. Abby felt Master's hand in her hair, pulling it roughly. "What do you say now, bitch?" Master saw the confusion on his slave's face. "You are to thank me for showing you the error of your ways; for showing you the proper path to redemption."

"Thank You, Master, for teaching me the lesson I needed to learn so badly," Abby replied. Master bent down and removed the bindings on her feet. He fished a small key out of his pocket and unlocked the cuff from her left hand. He picked her up in his arms and placed her gently on the bed. Master leaned over her and threaded the handcuffs through a metal ring attached to the wall.

"I am so proud of you, my pet." Master leaned down and kissed his good little slut slave on the lips passionately. She melted into his kiss and felt all her pain float away. He brought his hand down to her pussy again. It was still dripping, aching to be used. Abby moaned and arched her hips up to his touch. He pushed her hips down and pinned them to the bed. The look on his face told her not to move again. She wanted him so badly. He stood beside the bed and undressed himself. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. There he stood before her, a magnificent specimen of Man. His cock was fully erect. Her chest rose and fell heavily. Was he finally going to allow her to feel him, taste him? He said nothing. Just stood there, watching her. He waited patiently. It was time. They both knew it.

"Please, Master?" Abby whispered.

"Please what, pet?" Master smiled.

"I want you to fuck me, Master. I want you to put your hard cock inside my pussy and fuck me hard! I want to feel you cum in me! Please! Please Master!" She was practically screaming, barely hearing the crude words coming out of her mouth.

Master climbed onto the bed and slid the head of his swollen cock along her wet pussy lips. Then he brought it to her mouth, pushing it in. Abby sucked her juices off of her Master's cock, but every time she tried to take more of him into her, he pushed her back. He sat on her chest, grabbed her chin, and looked deep into her eyes. "Such a wanton little slut, aren't you? A decent girl wouldn't lick her own pussy juices. A dirty whore would. Is that what you are, Abigail? A dirty little whore begging to be fucked?"

"Yes Master."

"Whose whore are you? Who do you belong to?"

"You, Master. I belong to you," Abby replied, breathlessly.

"Good girl," Master praised her. He brought his cock back to her fervent mouth, plunging it in as deep as possible. Abby gagged but kept her tight grip on his cock as he thrust it into her throat fast and hard. God, he felt good between her lips. She loved the way his cock felt, as her tongue massaged it, memorizing every detail. The sounds of Master's moans made her feel so good, so accomplished in her service to him. She aspired to be his every fantasy fulfilled.

Suddenly, Master ripped his throbbing cock from her mouth and rammed it hard into her pussy. She felt like she was being ripped in half. The pain subsided quickly and Abby was left only with a pleasure unimaginable. He felt perfect inside of her. It was as if her pussy was made for his cock, and his cock alone. It had never felt so wonderful. Master took her hard and fast, mercilessly, pounding her, over and over again. Master rubbed and pinched her clit as he thrust deep inside her. She wanted to cum so badly.

"I am going to cum, Master. May I please cum for you, Master?" Abby asked with great hope.

"Don't you dare cum, whore. Didn't you enjoy the one I gave you earlier?" Abby bit her lip. "You better control it, slut. I don't care how. You will learn that your pleasure exists at my will, not yours."

"Yes Master." Abby felt like she was going to burst. She didn't even want to think about what would happen to her if she broke that rule again.

"Good girl. Don't you fucking dare!" Master slammed harder, against her G-spot, knowing it was only a matter of time. He watched her, reading her to see how far he could push her. Finally, the moment was here. "Okay little one, cum with your Master! Cum now, whore!"

Their orgasms exploded together with earth shattering force. He continued his thrusts as he emptied every last drop of himself into her. She could feel their combined juices leaking out of her pussy, down her ass. Abby had never felt so complete. She moaned softly as Master pulled his cock from her. Master sat on her chest, shoving his wet cock in her face.

"Clean me off, slut."

Abby took Master's cock back in her mouth. She slowly ran her tongue along every inch of it, removing all traces of their juices from it. She could still feel her body shaking from the intensity of what just happened. She knew this was her place. Master withdrew his cock from her mouth. He uncuffed her and lay beside her, holding her trembling body in his arms.

"Surprised, whore?" Master whispered. Abby couldn't find the words. So she lay there in Master's arms, softly crying. She nodded her head. "You are completely my property now. Rest up pet. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Sleep here with me tonight. I will prepare your cell in the morning." Abby closed her eyes, ready to dream of her wonderful new life with Master...cell?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cum Dump How my friend Angela came to be the neighbourhood cum dump.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Slut Visits Master uses his dirty slut in many degrading ways.in BDSM
More Stories