A Widow's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, do you?"

"I love it."

Fingers plunged deep into my feverish sex, pushing a low moan up my belly and out my throat. I felt him move them inside me, wriggling and stroking, twisting and probing. Just as my back began to arch he abruptly departed my cunt, sliding his juicy fingers into my mouth. I licked and sucked my cream off them eagerly while Eric's other hand moved to my breasts, firmly sweeping a circular path around them. He pushed the fingers in my mouth slowly down the back of my throat. I heard him swear under his breath when he found he could slide them in no deeper yet knew I could take more.

Eric cupped one of my breasts in his free hand. He kissed and licked my small pink nipple before sucking it into his mouth. The only parts of my body I had ever felt even slightly self-conscious about were my nipples. I loved having them pinched and pulled and sucked, but they were small, almost tiny. It was difficult to get many styles of clamps secured to them. Eric was sucking hard, though, flicking his tongue across the tip, driving me mad with desire. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth only to find my other nipple. Pinching it roughly, he bit into the other.

"Ahhh, fuck yes," I yelped. My toes started to curl as a wave gathered inside my womb. Eric released my nipples and pulled away from me, leering silently. Another long string of pre-cum had leaked from his steel-hard cock. He wiped it with his thumb and licked it away almost absentmindedly as if doing so was a habit. He moved to the foot of the table. He ran his hands up the backs of my legs, bringing my calves to rest on his shoulders. With all the speed of a tortoise he kissed at my knees, his rigid shaft bobbing just an inch away from my cunt.

"Oh God, Eric. Fuck me pleeeeease," I gibbered. I pulled against my fetter trying to move down the table toward his cock but met with no success. He just smiled and returned to kissing my knees. A flood of begging gushed out of my mouth. "PleeeeasePleeease FuckMeNow OhGod INeedItSoBad IDon'tCareWhatHole Anything Pleeease JustFuckMeHard And FuckMeHard And Pleeease ICan'tStandThis FuckMe ..."

"I'm sorry. What was that? I was just wondering if I'd turned off the burners on the stove and didn't hear you."

"OhFuckPleaseNowAnythingEricAnythingJustFuckMe."

"Why didn't you just say so the first time?"

"FuckMeFuckMeFuckM -- " With one lunge, Eric sank all of his burning cock into my cunt. He fucked me with a vengeance, pounding hard and deep and fast. I grunted with every downstroke as he hammered the very breath out of me. Sustained orgasm racked my whole body. The sensation of being opened wide by his thick cock was incredible. I wanted so much to touch myself, to feel his cock as it slid in and out of me, but I couldn't. My tits bounced to the rhythm of his thrusting as youth and fitness allowed him to keep up his frenetic pace. It was the longest taste of heaven I'd ever known.

Eric was leaning heavily on my legs, pressing them toward me against my taut hamstrings. They would be sore tomorrow, but that was an insignificant price to pay for the unbelievable fucking he was giving me now. He must have been getting close; he slowed his pace for a few strokes, groaning and winded, staring at my face.

"I wanna shove my whole body into you."

I was still babbling, not really with it enough to make much sense.

"GiveItToMeFuckMeHardEricAnythingPleaseFuckHardMore ..."

I must have made enough sense. He jabbed into me with such force that my jaw slammed shut, rattling my teeth. He was savage, roaring as he fucked me with all his might. Tears of sheer bliss started to fill my eyes. He fucked and he fucked and he fucked, and I fucked him back with everything I had. A loud masculine scream erupted from him as I felt his cock throbbing deep inside my clutching pussy. I never heard a man make a sound like that before, but then again, I had never been fucked like Eric had just fucked me. Deep gasps and moans punctuated his breathing; his pulsating cock pumped gobs of simmering cum into me. Gradually he released the pressure on my legs. I wrapped them around his waist waiting for the sensation to return to my feet.

"Wow," he panted, gazing at my outstretched body. "Shit -- I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No. God no. But I could use my hands back."

He reached over me to untie my hands. His chest glistened with perspiration. I kissed at it while he released my hands. The taste and smell of fresh sweat on a man had always provoked my libido. For the moment, though, my appetite was whetted. My wrists freed, I ran my hands over his shoulders and neck as we kissed. These were lazy, slow, delicious kisses. Afterglow kisses. We lingered like that until his softening cock gently fell out of me. I felt empty. I'd have it filling me again, though. I had a feeling we'd be spending a lot of time together.

12