A Wife, A Slut, An Addict Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I could feel him building me up to another climax, each thrust taking me a little higher and a little closer. I felt the fingers of his right hand slide along one of my thighs, scooping up some of the mixture of come and pussy juice that had been pushed from my cunt. At the same time, the other hand seized my wrists again and stretched them back over my head. With my cunt captured by his prick, my legs trapped against his shoulders, and my arms locked in his grip, I was completely immobilized. I found out why a moment later, when I felt his well lubricated middle finger start to press into my anus. It was just one more shock in a day filled with them, and you would think that by this time I would just accept whatever he was going to do, but he had been right in making sure I couldn't move. Somehow he had sensed that my asshole was completely virgin territory and that I would panic when he touched me there. I had never let any of my lovers, including my husband, anywhere near my rear entrance. I'm not sure why I was so afraid of any activity involving that, but I was. "NOOOOOOO" I screamed, and I tried to twist away from him, bucking and heaving as hard as I could, but I might as well have been trying to move Mt Everest. The way he had me held, and with his strength, he could do anything he wanted to me, and he knew it.

He continued screwing me steadily as he moved his finger around and around my rosebud. He started stoking from the bottom end of my cunt down to my anus and back, and slowly the sensation calmed my fear. It didn't feel bad at all, I thought, if he's just going to rub me like that. Actually, it started to feel pretty good. Real good, as I started to sense that another orgasm was building inside me, driven by his incessant pounding of my pussy, and now helped along by his rubbing in those extremely sensitive areas. My climax was building fast, fed by that wonderful, unstoppable cock. Just as it broke over me, I felt his finger center on my asshole and push hard. The panic rose in me again, but it was drowned by waves of orgasm, and before I knew it, he had buried his finger all the way into my back passage. God, he was slick. He had timed things exactly, to use my orgasm to distract me so I couldn't try to resist his newest kind of penetration, and it had worked perfectly. Now he had full access to my ass, and he started thrusting his finger in and out of my back hole, perfectly in time with the thrusts of his massive cock in and out of my battered but sopping pussy. The sensation was strange to me, but somehow it just made the experience with him even hotter. I hated him for knowing this, and I loved him for making me feel it. "God, what else can he do to me" I thought, as yet another orgasm came crashing down on me, irresistible and wonderfully satisfying. I would find out in a few seconds. As I humped against him and moaned out my latest cum, he let go of my wrists. Before I realized what he was doing, he had picked up my torn bra and tied my wrists together. Then he tied them to the brass headboard of my bed. The thought, "now I'm completely helpless before him" raced through my head, and another erotic jolt reverberated through my body. I blushed hotly as I understood that somehow, being tied up had become a turn on. "How could he have made me into this much of a slut, this quickly?"

Suddenly, he pulled out of me. For the first time, he had stopped his endless fucking before he came. I couldn't understand what was happening, but then he picked me up and rolled me over so I was face down on the bed. Oh, he just wanted to dog me again. Sure enough, he pushed my knees up under my body to open complete access to my box, and he re-entered me from behind. That familiar pattern of his pounding, slowly accelerating cock re-established itself, as did the finger up my asshole. It shows how completely the "good wife" had given over to the slut, when my first thoughts as he re-entered me were "Ahhhh, yes, oh yes, don't ever stop." I was starting to approach that region of endless orgasm when he shoved a second finger up my ass. He started rotating them around, stretching out my anus, but it never occurred to me why. Not until a minute later when he suddenly pulled his fingers and his cock out of me, placed his cockhead in my partially open asshole, and pushed!! The shock went right through me as it hit me like a bolt of lightening - he was going to sodomize me! I tried to clamp down with my sphincter muscle, but all the stretching that he had done, coupled with the speed of his attack, defeated my efforts. He had the head of his cock past my defenses before I could react. It hurt like fire, a numbing pain that spread outward from my ass. I sobbed, "please, please stop, to hurts so much" and started crying. He didn't stop of course. He said, "the pain will go away if you just force your ass to relax a bit. You're going to get it either way, so you might as well relax." He was making short stabs at my ass with his cock and hips while he was saying this, and I knew that he meant it, so I tried to relax the muscles as much as I could. Thank god he was right. As I managed to relax a bit, the searing pain eased a bit, making it possible to relax a little more. Of course, as I relaxed the muscles of my ass, he pushed more and more of his prick up inside me. A few minutes of this, and he had the entire length and width of his tool up my asshole. I groaned as he finished this feat. I couldn't believe how I had been so completely violated.

He stopped moving for a minute, letting me adjust to his presence up my ass. He knew that with my hands tied to the headboard and his phallus lodged firmly inside my rear that I wasn't going anywhere. He moved his hand back over to my pussy and reinserted two fingers, slowly moving them in and out while stimulating my clit with his palm. Despite the pain that I had just endured, my twat was still sopping wet with a combination of his sperm and my juices. He moved his other hand back to my tits, kneading and massaging my firm globes, and tweaking my hard nipples. It didn't take more that a few seconds of this to rebuild the fire in me that he had started with the latest round of fucking. "That's it, relax, let it go" and I did as I was told, giving myself over to his marvelous stimulation. After a couple of minutes of this, when he knew I was hot and wet again (he probably got a clue from the involuntary moans that were coming from me) he started moving his member in and out of his recently captured prize. With my sphincter relaxed the pain had disappeared, and his motion didn't feel bad. God, it didn't feel bad at all. I couldn't believe it, but I started to respond to his motion. I tried to stop the movement of my hips, but the sensations flooding from my tits, clit, cunt, and yes, my ass as well, made it impossible. "OOOh, Oh no, no, ohh, ooohh, ooohh god" My resistance to him evaporated, as I realized deep within me that I liked it. As the speed of his movement increased, I knew that I loved it. I couldn't lie to myself anymore. He was fucking me in the ass and I loved every bit of it. I groaned again, and now it was clear to him that he had conquered the last outpost of my sexuality. "Oh yes, oh yes, more, do it harder, oh god, fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard, yessSS, yesSSSS, YESSSSS, AGHH" and the combined provocation from his prick and his hands sent me over the edge again. In minutes he had mastered my virgin asshole and taken me from panic and pain to sublime orgasm. As my climax receded, I knew deep in my soul that this man, virtually a boy, had mastered me.

He had kept moving right through my climax, increasing its intensity and duration. Now as I came back to earth his hips started moving ever faster, driving his cock over and over again into the depths of my anal passage. He moved with his own urgency, making small noises from the pleasure he was getting from the tight channel he was fucking, and I could tell he was getting close to releasing another flood, this time into my ass. He had stopped finger fucking my twat after my orgasm, but he swept me along with him anyway toward yet another climax. I was so tired now that I didn't think it would be possible to come again, but as I felt his cock swell in my ass and release his load, my last orgasm of the day washed over me. It wasn't as intense as some of the others, but in the state I was in, it was almost enough to make me pass out. I collapsed onto the bed with him on top of me as we both tried to find our breath. In a minute or two, the last of his ejaculations had passed, and he pulled his deflated, but still massive cock out of my ass. Part of me felt relief in having it gone, but more of me missed its presence already. He got up off the bed and disappeared into our bathroom, and soon I heard the water start to run as he took a shower. Even if I hadn't still been tied to the headboard, I don't think I could have moved. The last thought that I had as I drifted into sleep was that I was lucky I had never gotten around to making the bed that morning, as now the come sliding out of my cunt and ass would be caught by the sheets, which I could wash, instead of staining the covers. As you can see, I was already planning on how to conceal this from my husband.

A little while later, maybe a half hour, I was shaken awake by Joe, fresh from the shower and looking very pleased with himself. "I guess you know now exactly what you are, right?" I nodded my head at him. "Well, what are you?"

"I'm a slut" I replied, and he agreed. "Do you know who you are?" I shook my head, confused. I was Shannon the slut, but I didn't think that's what he wanted to hear, and I was afraid to be wrong. "You're my bitch, that's who. Say it" I knew there was no point in resisting, because he was right. "I'm your bitch."

"That's right. You're my bitch, and you'll do as I say."

"I'm your bitch, and I'll do whatever you say."

"Good, glad we got that settled, although I must admit it was fun proving it to you. If you hurry, you ought to be able to get untied and clean up the place before your hubby gets home." He laughed, and walked out, whistling softly to himself.

End of Part II

12