A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teeneyw
teeneyw
193 Followers

"Yes..yes..." Bruce admitted, wiping pre-cum from the tip of his penis. The atmosphere was so sexually charged now that all that any of the seven people there could think about was fucking and cumming.

"Then ask them, Dad," Brett said excitedly.

Even Bruce got caught up in the sexual enthusiam. "Bill...Ron..." he said excitedly. "Would you guys please fuck my wife's cunt too?"

Ron answered, "Sure, you pathetic small-dicked loser, we'll both give her a good fucking."

"'Loser' is a good name for him," Brett said, "but Angela has an even better one for her husband that she shared with me once. Dad, do you mind is she shares that nickname with her soon-to-be lovers?"

Bruce looked at Angela, who was smiling at him. "I guess I don't have a choice, do I?"

"No," laughed Brett, "you really don't. "Tell them, darling."

Angela grinned, looking into her husband's eyes. She said in her sexiest voice, "My nickname for my husband is 'Preemie'."

"Do you want to tell us all why she calls you that, Dad?" Brett asked. His father hesitated and shook his head no. "Tell them now, Dad, or we'll stop the party right now and you won't get to watch any of these real men fuck your wife."

Bruce swallowed hard. "Because...because whenever I have fucked Angela in the past, I've had .... premature ejaculation."

"So pathetic," Ron laughed at his employee. "So you've never really satisfied your wife with that poor excuse for a cock, have you?" Bruce shook his head no.

"Angela," Brett laughed, pouring on the humiliation for his father. "Tell Ron, Bill, and Rob just how long Bruce would last whenever he tried to fuck you."

Angela looked at her husband with a sneer. "He would penetrate my pussy and within ten seconds his penis would start cumming."

Ron looked at Bruce again with disbelief. "So, Bruce, the truth is, you've never really fucked Angela, have you?" Bruce looked down again and shook his head no.

"Rob," Brett said. "why don't you trade places with me and lie here on the lounge with Angela? She can climb on top and ride your big cock."

"Wait," Angela said. She whispered in Brett's ear and he whispered back, then she said something else to Brett.

"OK," Brett Said. "I have one final question for Dad before we start fucking this hot wife. Dad, do you love big cocks as much as your wife does?" Bruce was silent as they all looked at him. "I asked you a question, Dad. Do you love big cocks as much as Angela does?"

"I...I love watching them, especially yours and Michael's...when they're fucking her," Bruce admitted, again looking down.

"That's not what I asked you, Preemie," Brett said sternly. "Angela wants to know if you love big cocks as much as she does. We all want to know the answer to that question."

The cuckold husband looked at Michael's, Brett's, Rob's, Bill's and Ron's huge dicks, then sheepishly said, "Yes."

"What? We couldn't really hear you," Ron said.

"I said...yes, I do love big cocks as much as Angela does."

"I thought so," Brett grinned. "Here comes your best present ever as part of your best birthday ever. Your wife wants to see you pay tribute to each of these big cocks before they fuck her, isn't that right Angela?" The naked blonde wife nodded and smiled. "She wants you to use your mouth to show your appreciation and respect for how well they're going to fuck her." Bruce did not budge from his chair. He had been thoroughly humiliated to this point in front of two of his best friends, his boss, his wife and his sons, but this was too much. Then he heard his wife's commanding voice.

"Preemie, you'd better get your ass over to Rob's chair right now and get his cock ready for me--or no more watching me getting fucked--ever!" Her husband reluctantly rose from his chair and with his little stiffy sticking straight out like a cocktail weenie, he slowly walked to Rob's chair. He had no choice but to drop to his knees as Rob stood up. Bruce took Rob's throbbing huge cock in his hand. It felt so hot and silky smooth to him and feeling some primal urge inside his loins, he took the huge cock into his mouth. He immediately tasted Rob's pre-cum and it was salty and sticky to his tastebuds. Now caught up in the moment, the cuckold husband gave Rob's dick a wonderful tongue bath, even licking his big balls at one point. He heard Angela moan, "Goddamn, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Then Angela beckoned Rob to her and said, "Now, Preemie, keep Bill's and Ron's dicks hard and ready for my pussy while Rob and I fuck." Bruce stopped to watch as Rob lay down on his back, cock pointing straight towards the sky. Angela slowly impaled her wet cunt on Rob's turgid cock and as all eight inches easily slid into her, she let out a satisfying moan, then leaned down to give him a long, deep French kiss. Then she sat up and began slowly riding up and down on his love stick.

"That's good, babe, real good," Rob said. "Fuck my big dick, you wonderful slut!" He reached up and took both of her bouncing big boobs in his hands and then after a few squeezes, he began pinching and twisting her nipples. This made Angela even hotter. Bruce watched Rob's hard wet dick keep disappearing as his wife's cunt lips surrounded his cock. Michaeal now stood beside Angela and she took his hard cock in her mouth. She increased the speed of her riding Rob's cock and everyone knew her first orgasm was only moments away. She took her mouth off Michael as she moaned and then cried out, "Oh....Gawd.......oh...oh...so fucking good! Cumming!!!! Cumming!!!" as she shook and shuddered through her orgasm. She stopped riding Rob's dick to let her pussy recover and just sat fully impaled on his penis. She took Michael's cock back into her mouth, licking and sucking his cock fo all she was worth. It was one of the best blow jobs any of them had ever seen and soon he arched his back, his balls contracting in his nut sac. Suddenly, his cock began throbbing and his cum spewed out into his stepmother's beautiful mouth. Angela dutifully gulped a number of times, as she held eye contact with her husband, swallowing all of her stepson's love juices.

When Michael disengaged his penis from her mouth, she licked the remaining semen from her lips and the mushroom head of his cock, then looked over again at Bruce who was now visibly dripping pre-cum from his little penis. "Preemie, you'd better get that mouth back on those two cocks now or your perv days are over. I want them good and hard for my cunt."

So Bruce knelt before his two friends and put his head on Bill's lap. He began licking Bill's hot cock and licked up the precum that was oozing from the slit of Bill's cock head. It too tasted salty and sticky, but he had to admit, not that bad. Meanwhile, Angela began riding Rob's cock faster and faster, trying to coax his cum out into her pussy. "Preemie," Angela said, "this..is...what...I...mean...by...stamina...see how a real...man fucks a woman?" Bruce glanced over to see that Rob still was as hard as he had been nearly fifteen minutes ago when Angelas had first mounted him.

Then Bruce heard Ron's voice. "Hey, Preemie, I'm losing my hard-on here." Angela shot her husband a menacing look and Bruce immediately shifted his mouth to Ron's cock as he contined stroking Bill's dick.

Angela watched her naked, kneeling husband taking care of two big dicks at the same time. "God, what a pervert!"she laughed. "But it's so hot I'm gonna cum again." With that, Rob's ass tightened up and he launched a big load of semen into the naked slut's cunt as Angela moaned through her orgasm. As she and Rob relaxed, Michael quietly went into the house. Bruce continued his sucking of Ron's cock, then switched to Bill's, keeping both men as hard as he could. When he wasn't sucking one cock, he would stroke the other with his hand.

Michael came out of the house with a box wrapped in birthday paper and set it next to Bruce's chair. Then Angela raised herself off Rob and stood next to Brett. Without a word, both Bill and Ron rose from their chairs and walked over to Angela, their big balls bouncing and cocks sticking straight out. Ron lay down on the lounge chair and Angela slowly slid her cunt down onto his magnificent prick, and they began a deep French kiss. "I've never had one this thick, need to go slowly," Angela said. She kept reworking his dick in her pussy till all ten inches fit comfortably inside her. Angela then leaned down, flattening her huge tits against Ron's chest. As she wiggled her hot ass in the air, Michael handed his dad a jar of vaseline.

"Do the honors, Dad," Brett said. "Grease up Bill's dick real good and put some in her ass too." Bruce took the jar and coated Bill's stiff dick, then inserted a nice sized gob into his wife's ass. Then Bill lay on Angela's back and slowly inserted his huge rod up her butt, one inch at a time. Once he was fully inside the blonde's hot ass, Brett knelt next to him and she turned her head sideways, taking his 9-inch cock into her mouth. With all three holes filled, Angela was in sexual heaven. Michael and Rob, who had both cum already, were sitting on chairs, gently stroking their cocks to get ready again.

Bruce looked at Brett as if to question what his role should be. Brett read his mind and said, "Dad, get on your knees behind Bill. There should be two nice sets of balls for you to lick and suck. This isn't just about Angela's pleasure, you have a duty to pleasure her men too." The cuck husband knelt behind Bill and began licking his balls, then he licked his boss's balls.

"Darling," Brett addressed Angela. "Cucky is licking their big balls while they fuck you." The blonde wife moaned aloud. Angela then came first, followed by Brett's dick cumming in her mouth as she eagerly swallowed his seed. But it had been a full 15 minutes of nice, slow cunt and ass fucking before Brett's orgasm. Bill and Ron lasted another five minutes before Bruce felt his balls tighten and his ass clenching and he filled her butt with cum. Then Ron's 10-inch cock exploded in her well-fucked pussy.

Both Bill's and Ron's dicks remained lodged in Angela's holes for several minutes as they all enjoyed the aftermath of terrific orgasms. Bill was the first to withdraw slowly from her ass, his cock shiny with the remnants of the cum that he poured into her ass. Angela barely noticed Bill's withdrawal as she was in a serious lip-lock with the man whose huge dick had given her such a fabulous orgasm. As her cuck husband watched, he had to admire his boss and admit to himself that seeing his hot wife impaled on his boss's big cock, and the afterglow of their love-making, was highly erotic for him.

Slowly, Angela raised herself off Ron's penis, which was lathered with her juices and some of his own cum. Brett saw his dad staring at his boss's semi-flaccid cock. "Dad...do it,you know you want to." Everyone, including Angela, knew exactly what Brett meant. As she moved over to Brett's lap, her husband walked slwoly to Ron's lounge chair. Bruce sat on the chair and Ron looked at him with all the confidence of a true alpha male.

"Get your tongue on there now, Bruce," Angela laughed. Bruce lowered his head to his boss's crotch and began licking the lovers' combined juices from Ron's dick, balls and pubic hair. "Looks like a natural to me," she laughed and the others joined in.

Michael had gone inside to bring new drinks out for everyone, and they used their recuperation time to enjoy the drinks and chat, all while remaining naked. "Oh darling," Angela said to Bruce. "You're the only one who didn't get to cum during that session. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Bruce replied. "My balls are aching, but I'd rather stay horny if there's any more action coming. I"ll get off on the next round. You know...unless you'd like me to fuck you or give me a blow job."

Angela nearly spit out her drink laughing. "After what you just saw five real men do to me? You can't be serious, Bruce."

"No, just kidding," he grinned.

"Well, that's a good segue Dad,"Brett said, "for me to tell our guests why we chose them to help celebrate your birthday. Ron, Bill, and Rob, I selected the three of you for this honor after talking to each of you at the wedding. Michael and I both leave for school in three weeks and we don't want to leave our stepmom without a man to take care of her needs while we are gone. We..and Angela...would like the three of you to visit regularly as often as you like, take Angela on dates, whatever her heart desires. Maybe you can work out a schedule so you're each here one or two nights a week."

The three men all looked at one another, nodding and grinning. "This is part of your birthday present, Dad" Brett went on. Bruce looked a little surprised to hear this, thinking that today's orgy was probably a one-time thing.

Angela picked it up. "And when you're here, you are to really have the run of the house. You'll share my bed with me, spend the night if you like, and while you're here, my husband will be around to take care of all our needs."

Brett then said, "Your second present, Dad, Angela will tell you about."

"Darling, Brett has broken up with his college girlfriend. That's because he's made me his girlfriend. I'm going to visit him at college and he'll introduce me as his cougar girlfriend. I'm going to keep wearing his ring on my left hand, because even though I'm legally married to you, I feel like I'm Brett's wife. And darling, I want you to know I sold the diamond wedding ring you gave me and used the money to book a cruise for Brett and me at spring break next year.

The cuckolded husband looked shocked and even his boss and two friends were surprised at Angela's announcement. "Bruce," Angela went on,"before Michael gives you your final present, Brett and I would like to know that you're happy for us."

Her husband swallowed, then said weakly, "I....I'm happy for both of you." He saw his boss and friends looking at him with pity. Michael then placed a box on the table next to his dad.

"Before you open your final gift, Dad," Brett said, "let me say a few things to you. The one thing that Michael, Angela, and I wanted to give you most for your birthday was something you can't buy in a store. Adn that, Dad, is humiliation. There aren't too many things more humiliating than watching our boss, two sons, and two best friends fuck your wife because you can't. The three of us know that your greatest sexual thrill is being humiliated. Look at all your friends' dicks, Dad. Look at them, and Michael's and mine. Now look down at your own penis." Bruce did as his son directed him. "Dad, there are consequences in life. You have a very small penis. You have premature ejaculation. The consequences for you having those two things are significant. You've lost your wife to your son. Tell him Angela."

"Bruce, darling, I will always love you," she smiled. "But I'm in love with Brett.

Bruce looked up at her and Brett said, "No, Dad, get your eyes back on your penis. The second consequence is that your wife--my girlfriend--won't even take your penis in her mouth. She'll lick and suck all our cocks and swallow our cum, but won't even take your worthless penis in her mouth. And she'll let all five of us fuck her in the ass. She won't let your penis near her beautiful butt. Another consequence--you get to do cleanup duty on your boss's superior cock, licking his cum and your wife's juices off his big dick. And your own loving wife calls you "Preemie" in front of your sons, boss, and friends. Those are all consequences, Dad. Consequences of what?"

Bruce was still staring at his semi-hard penis. "Of...of...the fact..." He couldn't go on.

"Say it, Dad. Say it to your boss and friends. Say it to your wife, for heaven's sake."

Bruce swallowed hard. "These are all consequences of...the....fact that I have...a very small penis...and I have....premature ejaculation." The cuck hubby turned several shades of red. And yet everyone there watched as his little penis grew as stiff as it had been all day.

"One consequence we haven't talked about," Brett said. "That one is just so appropriate for your hot wife to do the honors. Angela?"

The naked blonde walked over to her husband and knelt down in front of him. "Bruce, darling. This is the hardest one for me to say because I do love you very much." She reached for his swollen little balls and took ahold of them. As she began squeezing, a pain shot up to his stomach. "Bruce...this tiny, prematurely ejaculating penis--yes, I did say tiny--is no longer welcome in my cunt--ever again. Do you understand that consequence?" she grinned wickedly.

with those words, Bruce's penis stiffened even more, if that was possible. Everyone, especially Angela, saw that happen. She stood up, but not before slapping his tiny balls hard, causing him to almost double over. "I told you he'd love being permanently cut off," Brett laughed. "Now open the box, Dad."

Bruce reached down and held the box in his lap. As he opened it, he slowly withdrew a pocket pussy that looked so realistic he couldn't believe it. Everyone began laughing as Bruce blushed again. Angela walked naked to him and held the pocket pussyunder her cunt. She let a copious amount of Bill's semen drip from her ass onto the realistic-looking hairy cunt. Then she used her Kegel muscles to squeeze all of Rob's and Ron's cum onto the fake pussy. The pocket pussy was now messy with semen from three of Angela's lovers.

"How humiliating is that?" Brett chuckled. "Your personal pussy is all lubed up for you, Dad."

"That may be the only pussy your little weenie gets into ever again, sweetheart," Angela laughed. Growing very serious now, Angela said, "Why don't you show us how well you can fuck a woman?" This was more of a command than a suggestion from the hot wife.

"Yeah, fuck the messy pussy," Ron laughed. "Sloppy seconds."

Bruce slowly began sliding the pocket pussy onto his penis as the others watched with amusement.

Angela knelt down next to her husband and said, "Oh...my...God! Look at how hard your little penis just got! She wants you, you stud!" she laughed. "She wants your little boy penis!"

"That's it, Dad. Fuck her real good," Brett laughed.

As Bruce moved his hard penis into the wet hairy pussy, his wife said trimphantly, "Now, darling, show us just how much control a premature ejaculator has when he fucks a wet pussy."

Bruce felt the sticky wetness of all the semen that had been in his wife's hot cunt and ass, and then felt the tightness of the pocket pussy. His balls immediately contracted and the semen rushed up into his penis and began spurting into the fake cunt. He lost all control, thrusting his pelvis up and into the fake cunt, blasting his semen into it.

Bruce heard all the derisive laughter and humiliating comments coming from his wife, friends, boss and sons but he just didn't care. His humiliation was complete, his long-built-up load deposited in the pocket pussy. As he lay on his back, his penis still inside the pussy and drenched in his own cum, along with three other men's cum, he closed his eyes and heard them all singing "Happy Birthday" to him, except the one line was sung, "Happy Birthday dear Cuckold..."

Epilogue

When Bruce opened his eyes again, he saw his wife on the settee with Bill tonguing her ass and Rob her pussy. Brett and Michael were sucking on her tits, as Ron had inserted cock in her mouth. After Angela came again, she proceeded to suck all her men hard again. Bruce's penis was still in the fake pussy. Angela then led her big-dicked lovers over to her husband. She removed the pocket pussy from him, then had all five men stand over her cuckold husband. She proceeded to masturbate each one of the huge cocks. Bruce could not take his eyes off all the man-sized dicks in front of him.

"You love these big cocks as much as I do," Angela smiled. "Say it, you tiny-penis bitch."

teeneyw
teeneyw
193 Followers