A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day before the bonding ceremony, the hut was filled with Julie's animal like groans again. She was kneeling and straddling the kneeling chief. She was facing him with her knees spread and her ass resting on his lap. She was hugging him close her body while he had his arms around her hips and grabbed her full round ass to lift her body a bit. Using the gap created, he was hammering his tool in to Julie while kneeling between her spread knees. They were completely drenched in sweat. Recent evidences of Julie's orgasms were still dripping or splashing around their connected genitals as the chief pounded in to her with wet slaps. As the thrusts moved her body up and down, their bodies rubbed and glided against each other thanks to the thick layer of perspiration. His head slid between her sweaty full breasts as they rested on his shoulders on each side. Her wet strands of hair were hanging loosely behind her as she had her neck bent back facing roof in pleasure as the chief was pounding in to her core. The chief had taken the medicine again and for the delight of Julie, he was fucking right in to her womb again. She had missed the feeling of having her cervix stretched around Six bumps and was savoring every inch that slid through it.

The chief started to speed up his thrusting and Julie felt his cock start to swell. Her heart sped up even more as she waited for the feeling of chief exploding straight in her womb and fill it up. Right after he rooted his cock deep in to Julie's womb, he groaned loud.

"aaaaarrrghh...Ju...lieee..."

Julie's heart skipped few beats. It was the first time chief had said her name. And he chose to say it for the first time while filling her womb with cum and potentially a child. Julie felt so happy; while crying, she put her face down and gave him a deep kiss. The chief was surprised by this sudden and new form of affection. The pale woman was always full of surprises when they bred. Even if it was strange to suck on another person's mouth, he loved the feeling it gave him. It was like they were connected from bottom and up at the same time. As their tongues danced a love dance inside their connected mouths, the chief filled her womb with seed until it leaked out of their bond and dripped on to the floor.

Note :- I'm publishing this section for now as I don't want to keep readers waiting too long for an update. Next chapter will have a big twist in the story. Thank you very much for your comments and ratings.