A Wife for Owa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh faster Owa," She begged. "Faster and harder, please love, faster."

Owa began thrusting faster and faster. He didn't fit all the way and was probably bruising her terribly, but so far, the magic had taken care of all the aches and hurts. After all, he supposed, leaving rape victims broken and bleeding did nothing to increase the army of whatever long ago wizard it had been who made this change.

With her voice hoarse from all the moans and panting, she cried out in one last climax and with a rush of lust and love she felt him orgasm inside her.

Dropping down beside her on his back and panting from the orgasm and the effort, Owa reached out and pulled her over against him. Soon they lay asleep, her head on his shoulder. Neither of them stirred when the tent flap was pulled aside and a large scaled head came into the tent and observed them.

"Fascinating" said Luskleor. "The old priest was right."

12