A Wife in Sheep's Clothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, it didn't end there, did it? You're still...fucking him?"

"Damned right, honey. He blows me away. Matter of fact, I'll be fucking him next week, in my own bed."

"Wow. That is wild! But what about Paul? Don't you feel a little bad for him?"

"Sue, Paul is a husband. You can't treat a husband like you do a lover. They serve totally different purposes. Paul is there to do what I want him to. Buddy is there for good sex.

"Now, I'm not saying I don't ever enjoy sex with Paul. Hell, after a good session with Buddy, I like to have 'cool down' sex with Paul. You know, when Buddy has made me a little sore from fucking, I get Paul interested that night and he'll eat me for as long as I want him to. Then he'll do an easy screw and get me off. Of course, I'll be thinking about the royal fucking I got earlier, but Paul never knows that.

"Sue, here's what I think about Paul. He was a good husband choice because I knew he was always going to be an okay provider. He didn't insist on having kids, which is nice. He takes orders well. He trusts me, and I can control him like a TV remote. All I have to do is act like I'm jealous or throw him off balance with an argument once in awhile. You know, I will sniff him when he comes home sometimes, like I'm looking for perfume on him. I do it to throw him off the real scent and make him think I'll never cheat. When there's a movie on and the husband has cheated, I make a point of going on and on about how terrible I think that is and how I would never tolerate him cheating.

"Having Paul around is like having a little gay friend. He is so docile. I can treat him any way I want, and he just keeps coming back for more. He's pussy whipped, and that's how I like it. He gets some free pussy once in awhile, and I get all the freedom I can stand. I can come and go as I please, but he has to check out his every move with me first. I always know where he is, so I never have to worry about him catching me with a lover."

"So, you've had other lovers?"

"Suzy, I don't even know if I can count them all. The first one was that first year we were married. He was barely legal. He was staring at me in the super market, and I just picked him up. He never even knew my real name. I bounced around hotel rooms with him for six months, until he got too clingy. Gotta watch that with young guys.

"I did a bunch of one-offs after that. Once, I had a salesman friend who liked kinky stuff. That was a good one because he only came to town a few times a year. I've kept Buddy busy for longer than almost any of them. Like I said, he's a hound with a cunt-splitting cock, and he's married to a woman who is apparently clueless. She works and he plays around. He can come see me almost any time, and I'm in control of that.

"So tell me about your new conquest. Where did you meet him?"

Sue ran through her prepared story about her fictional paramour, Rod. The details are not important, but her performance was impeccable. She had Lynn believing every word, and encouraging her to take full advantage.

"Lynn, I just can't get over how in control you are. I don't know if I can treat Nick the way you do Paul."

"Honey, in the animal kingdom, you have your dominant individuals, and then there's the rest of the pack. They take orders, you give them. The drones exist to service the queen bee. I'm the alpha dog with Paul, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The alpha gets her choice of mates, and so I take that privilege because it's mine. He could have taken that spot in the pecking order, if he'd had it in him to do so. But he didn't. He sometimes puts up a fight, but he could never out-last me. He hates to fight, but it doesn't bother me in the least. I have more stamina, and I make sure I always win one way or another. I'm the alpha bitch.

"You can be the same easily. I can't see any problem with you running the show. Nick could never replace you at his age. All you have to do is take on the role, and freedom will be yours. Make plans to start fucking Rod, and enjoy every second of it. Nick will still be there, and the worse you treat him, the more he will fit into his natural submissive role. You could probably fuck Rod right in front of Nick and he'd just take it. It's just the way things work in the real world. You've always been in control. You just haven't taken advantage of it yet."

"One more thing, though. What about STDs? Aren't you worried you'll catch something? Do you use condoms?"

"Most of the time, I make the guy put a rubber on. With Buddy, it's different, because he's so aggressive. It would be like trying to get one on a stallion. But he's clean. Once I got a little scared because it hurt to pee afterwards, but the doc told me my pussy was just irritated from rough sex. She said, 'Tell your husband to be more careful.' I laughed my ass off at that one.

"There was one time I actually did get infected. Gonorrhea. It was awful. I had to take an injection and pills for a couple of weeks. After that, I was more careful."

"How did you keep that from Paul?"

"That was pretty masterful of me. You know how he likes to play guitar?"

"Yeah, and he's pretty good, too."

"Whatever. Anyway, he told me he was going to jam with his pals. He was expecting me to tell him no, because I never let him out of the house alone. I just looked at him deadpan and said, 'If you really feel that's what you should be doing...' I didn't tell him he could or he couldn't. I gave him the choice, and he went to the jam. When he came back, wham! I nailed him with a running argument for two weeks while I took the antibiotics. If he hadn't gone, I could have turned that into an argument, too. And I never have to say 'no' to sex with him, because he won't initiate sex if we're fighting. He can't just fuck me like a normal guy would. We have to be all lovey-dovey or he doesn't initiate."

At that point, the women had been talking for a long time, and Sue was antsy to get the recording back to Nick and Paul, so she thanked Lynn profusely and left for home.

-----

The conspirators sat there appalled as the video rolled. Sue and Nick could hardly recognize Lynn, because she was never so hard on Paul when there were other people around. Paul was shocked, but not nearly as much as the couple. He had come to know that Lynn was capable of almost anything.

"The one thing we haven't talked about is Anita White. Sue, do you know anything about her? She must know the bastard cheats on her. I feel obligated to let her know that he's fucking Lynn, just in case she doesn't know. But if she does, she might be okay with it and she might warn him off and ruin my sting."

"I've only talked to her at a couple of parties. She puts on a good face, but she seems deeply unhappy some way. With her husband's reputation as a bully, I'm wondering if she is totally cowed by him. It would be a big risk to let her in on what you're planning to do. She really might blow the whole thing, and you'd have nothing but this video. If she cooperated, on the other hand, she might be able to help put the bastard out of commission. Maybe I could help with her, too. If she gets a call from you, then she knows you have them in your sights. I could just talk to her in a general way about his cheating and feel her out to see if she would likely be on your side or his."

"You did a great job with the video, so I trust you to handle Anita White. The sooner the better on that, because it will affect my plans.

"All right, folks. I thank you for your help. When I hear back about Mrs. White, you two are out of it. I won't involve you in what's coming, and it's best you don't know any more details."

"Paul, you won't do anything stupid, will you?" asked Sue.

"You mean, like the stupid stuff I've been doing for the past ten years?"

"No, I mean something violent."

Paul didn't answer her directly. "I'm going to handle this the only way I know how. Please, I'm asking you all to keep this strictly confidential. If she calls you, just don't answer. That way, whatever happens will be out of your hands. I take total responsibility."

-----

Later that evening, Sue took a chance and phoned Anita White.

"Anita, this is Sue Carter. We've talked at the Holden's parties a few times."

"Hi, Sue. I remember you. What do you need?"

"Anita, can you talk freely right now? Is your husband or anyone else around? I need to keep this conversation quiet."

"Buddy's out right now, and I'm sitting here reading. What can I do for you? Is it some legal matter?"

"Well, it could be, I guess. Anita, there's no good way to broach this subject, so I'll just be frank. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Buddy is cheating on you. Not with me, but with someone I know. I'm so sorry, but you have a right to know."

There was silence on the other end of the line. Then Sue heard sniffles and sobs.

"That bastard. He said that was all over. A year ago, he promised he was through with all that. I took him back based on his promise, and I told him if he did it again, I'd cut him loose."

Sue consoled her and moved on a step further. "Anita, what do you want to do about this? I know it's not my place to ask this, but I may be able to help some way, depending on your answer."

"Sue, I appreciate your concern. I'll tell you this, he will never again sleep in my bed. I have a cast-iron prenup, and I've threatened to use it. If I divorce him, especially if there is solid evidence of infidelity, he's cut off without a penny. He can't hold a job, and all he's good for is escorting me to events and fucking women on the side. He would be living in the gutter until he finds some susceptible woman to take him in."

"Anita, I can get you the evidence you want. But you have to promise me that you will keep cool for a few days and not let on to him that you know something. Are you up for that?"

"I promise. I will be cool as ice, and he won't have a clue until I have the evidence in my hands."

"Can I send someone to your office tomorrow to bring you some preliminary evidence?"

They set up a meeting, and Sue called Paul the next morning at work. He was to meet her in her office at 1PM on Monday.

-----

Paul walked into her office with the video camera in his hands. He introduced himself and they shook hands before he sat.

"Mrs. White, I'm the husband of the woman your man is...sleeping with. Here she is, in her own words."

Paul set the camera on her desk, cued up to the relevant section, and pressed play. The small screen was barely visible, but the audio was excellent. When he saw the tears in her eyes, Paul walked around the desk and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I know how you must be feeling. This is new for me, because I just learned about my wife's behavior. But you have known what Buddy is like for a long time, I take it. Anita, I'm planning something, and I'm asking you if you want to be part of it. It's going to happen, no matter what, so if you don't want to participate, that's okay. I wouldn't feel right if I didn't offer, though."

"Paul, he has been intimidating me for years. I have taken it over and over. I've been physically afraid of him many times. I'm done with that now. I want to turn the tables. I want him to suffer now.

"Paul, what you're planning...does it involve violence?"

"It may well get messy. I'm not going to murder anyone, but I expect to have to whip your cheating husband's ass. Is that a problem for you?"

"Paul, I'm 5'5" and he's 6'2". I have never been a match for him. No offense, but I'm not sure you can take him in a fair fight."

"Won't be a fair fight. I'll take him. Right to the cleaners."

She smiled a bit and nodded. "I'm in, then. Just one thing, Paul. Leave a little bit for me to mess up, too."

-----

After his meeting with Anita White, Paul was in no mood for work. He was still stinging from the things Lynn had said about him on the video. Unfortunately, he recognized some truth in it, although he viewed things differently. He did hate fighting with Lynn, but he didn't view his conciliatory nature as a weakness. He could understand her perception of him as being pussy whipped. He'd chided himself that way many times. On the other hand, someone had to make an effort in this marriage to make life better, and Lynn certainly didn't. Maybe what hurt the most was her characterization of him as 'her little gay friend'. Gay he was not, and she would see him in all his macho male glory on Thursday.

Maybe he should give her a taste of that before Thursday, just to see how she would react. What would she do if faced with a husband who wouldn't take 'no' for an answer? Would that make her want him more? Not that he would ever take her back at this point. The trust was totally gone, and that was the basis of any relationship. But maybe it would give her something to think about on those long nights she would be facing alone.

He thought about his sex life with Lynn. Before marriage, he pictured having sex with her whenever he wanted. He would never have to masturbate. In reality, masturbation had been more frequent than sex with Lynn by a factor of probably 10 to 1. Hell, he could have gotten a lot more pussy as a single guy than he did married to her. Why had he been duped into thinking married people had sex all the time?

Still, the thought of fucking his wife one more time had some appeal. It would be strictly for his benefit. He didn't care whether she came or not. He didn't care whether she was into it or not. Give her something to remember and give himself some of his pride back. If he were going to do it, it should be that night. If he were as rough with her as he thought he might be, she'd need time to recuperate before meeting her lover on Thursday. He definitely didn't want her to cancel that date.

His final decision was made on the spur of the moment Monday night as they sat reading in the den. All evening, she'd been picking at him about one small thing or another. The gazebo project wasn't finished yet. Why not? When was he going to correct the list of problems she'd given him? Just the usual jabs and needles. He couldn't concentrate on his book. He looked at her over his reading glasses.

"Can you just shut the fuck up? I'm trying to read."

She went into a tirade, trying to bury him in rhetoric. To win by volume of words, as she usually did. She'd make him pay for cursing at her! She screamed for five minutes while he sat there, getting hard thinking about what he was going to do next.

Paul closed his book and put it down. He took off his glasses, laid them on the lamp table, and rose out of his recliner. She was still yelling at him. He took two steps toward her chair and stared down at her. She felt vulnerable sitting below him, so she stood, her screaming red face inches from his.

Paul grabbed both her arms and forced them behind her back. His legs were together, guarding his nuts from any possible assault. He kissed her hard on the mouth and she turned her head away. Holding her wrists in his left hand, he ripped open her blouse and jerked her bra above her tits, scraping her nipples. Roughly, he pinched her nipples as she struggled.

Lynn took her screaming to the next level. She struggled hard against him. He forced her forward over the hassock, still holding her wrists. She was totally unprepared for this kind of behavior, and she raged and cursed as Paul reached under her skirt and ripped her white utilitarian panties off. She turned her volume up to 11.

He had his lower leg holding her feet down. He bent down and bit her hard on the ass and her scream turned to a cry of pain. Her wrists were tight in his hand and he slapped her ass hard a few times. Roughly, he fingered her pussy to see if it was wet, and he felt it. He bent down and spat on her cunt, just for good measure.

"No need to drag this out," he thought. Paul unbuttoned and unzipped his loose shorts with his free hand. No underwear impeded his erection as he pushed into her hard. She was crying now, barely resisting, as he fucked her hard against the hassock.

"I've had enough criticism for one day. Now, I'm having some fucking pussy, so you can just shut your fucking mouth until I finish."

It was satisfying to him in a strange way when he jammed his cock in her for the last time and flooded her cunt. He knew this was the end, and he'd done it on his own terms, for his own pleasure, not for hers or theirs. He didn't even notice if she'd cum, and he didn't care. Yeah, she'd remember this fucking.

Lynn was still sobbing and limp when he stood, zipped his shorts, and left in his pickup. He came back late that night and slept in his recliner. He didn't even look in on her in bed.

-----

On Tuesday and Wednesday, there wasn't much work being done in Paul's office. He spent a lot of time going over scenarios. There were too many variables, and he knew that line about the best laid plans. In the end, he worked out several possible ways it could go, as well as his preferred way. A lot of Thursday afternoon would have to be played by ear. He spent a few hours in the company gym, getting his flexibility and strength honed for Thursday. It was easy to do the workouts as he envisioned what was about to happen.

Things were tense at home. They only spoke when necessary. Normally, Lynn would have been on his case hard, but his behavior had been so over the top that she wanted to wait and see if this were just some aberration. She needed to figure out what was wrong and get Paul back under her thumb, where he belonged. After all, he was a husband, and he'd acted like a lover. He had dared to make a play for control, and Lynn couldn't let that situation continue. If she challenged him now, he might do a repeat and she would drop further behind in the game. She started carrying a knife because it made her feel more in control, even though he never made another move on her. Surely, this was just a reaction to some problem at work. It would go back to normal, given time. At least, he did come to bed on Tuesday and Wednesday, although he ignored her.

She found herself looking forward to Thursday even more. Maybe a good fuck session with Buddy would give her some insight.

Tuesday night, while Lynn was showering, Paul rifled through his dresser drawers looking for something his grandfather had given him. Paul had played with it as a child, and when he joined the army, it had been his present. Paul's father and grandfather had both been in the service, and Grandpa had fought the Nazis in France after Normandy. He had taken a set of brass knuckles off a German body as a war souvenir, and Paul looked at it lying in his hand. It was a mean looking piece of equipment, steel rather than brass, and possibly illegal to own. His grandfather had told him to be very careful with it, but that it might come in handy some day.

That day had almost come. This was war. Lynn and her lover had not played fair, and neither would he.

-----

Paul forced himself to eat a hearty breakfast at work on Thursday morning. He would not be eating lunch, but he hoped his rival would. It would slow him down. Mostly, he paced the floor in his office, going over details. He had deposited a few items in the guest bedroom that he hoped to be able to utilize. That would depend on whether Lynn waited for her lover in the back yard or merely opened the gate and went back inside. No matter. He could adapt. He fingered the set of knuckles sitting on his desk. He paced and thought some more, stoking his controlled anger.

By one o'clock, he had changed into jeans, a t-shirt and a stout pair of running shoes. He checked his pockets. Cell phone, keys, knuckles, billfold. Before leaving, he phoned Lynn from his desk phone so that she would be able to check the number and know he was really at work. That would preempt her call to him. He was calm and not at all threatening on the phone. He told her he had meetings all afternoon and wouldn't be near his phone, and his cell phone would be turned off, too. He said he might be an hour or so late getting home. Lynn took it as a good sign that he was drifting back to his normal docility because he had called to check in. She relaxed a little with this knowledge. Maybe she'd even give Paul a little reward with some "cool down/makeup sex" this evening. She began to get ready to meet her lover.