A Wife Mixing Business with Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,303 Followers

I felt myself floating and then starting to come down, having been in my own outer space with the fucking this young stud had given me. Slowly, but surely I returned to planet earth. To find TJ grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Welcome back Lucy" said TJ.

I began to breathe more easily, and then I started to think about what I had done. I felt quilt to start with, then less so, then I thought what the hell I enjoyed it. "Wow, I say WOW that my boy was fucking amazing. The best dam fucking I have had in my life"

We both got cleaned up and tidied up, before spending the rest of the day in his basement getting the arse well and truly fucked off me. When Ian returned with Trey, TJ and I were sat outside in the sun as if butter wouldn't melt. Little did they know I had to douche myself four times to get all of TJ's cum out off my sore pussy. In all that first day, I swallowed three loads - if I burped I could taste it - had three loads dumped inside my womb, my cervix was fucking sore by end of day one. I also had a load sprayed over my face and let TJ take some pictures for his own pleasure. That was day one, we were there for a week, and in that week there wasn't a day I didn't get screwed, fucked, banged or swallowed several loads. When we left I was glad in a sense to get a rest after all I am fifty. However TJ made me feel like a thirty year old. His father and he are coming over soon, and I have asked my husband Ian, if I can show TJ the sights over here. I hope it involves his large cock, and loads of delicious black youth cum!

*****

Part two to follow.

If you enjoyed this story please leave any comments.

easyballs
easyballs
1,303 Followers
12