A Wife's Dilemma Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife performs for the guys at a poker game.
11.3k words
4.26
120.7k
37

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Game Begins

The men all seemed nice. They introduced themselves, some simply shaking my hand, others giving me a kiss on the cheek. Most made some comment about how sexy I looked and a few even commented on the nipple necklace that was peeking out from under my partially closed jacket or a comment about the sexy rose tattoo on my breast. Their names were Ron, who owned the house we were at and who had already seen my naked body sleeping on the lounger, Ron was at least as big and muscular as Alex; Evan, whose cock I had already sucked earlier today; Thom another well built black man; Paul, an extremely good looking blonde guy who was the only other white guy here at the game besides Evan; Damian, a very handsome young black man in his early twenties with a cast on his right hand that extended up to his elbow, he was very muscular and had a perfect body though in a smaller size, in fact, he was shorter than I was; and of course Alex.

After the quick introductions everyone went back to their seats and Alex sat at the one remaining empty chair at one end of the oval table; obviously the host was not going to be sitting much. Ron sat at the other end of the table. The table was a large oval table with ample room for the seven guys to sit comfortably. Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me beside him, giving my ass a firm slap over my leather skirt. Everyone of course looked up when they heard the snap of his hand against my tight leather skirt. I simply smiled and bumped Alex's shoulder with my hips and said, "Hey, what was that for?" He didn't reply.

The guys were playing with chips and the buy-in was $50. Alex put in his $50 and was passed a stack of red, white and blue chips. Reaching behind me, Alex slipped his hand up under the back of my jacket and discretely pulled the jacket in the back, causing the front to open wide; I knew better than to protest. I was now standing in front of these six strangers with my breasts fully exposed, lifted high and sticking out in my shelf-bra. Everyone got a good look at my rose tattoo and my necklace was hanging from my erect nipples. It was pretty exciting.

The men continued playing, occasionally making comments about the cards being dealt. Nobody commented on my opened jacket but certainly everyone was aware and their eyes constantly shifted from the cards up to my exposed breasts with the necklace hanging from my nipples. I tried to strike as sexy a pose as I could. It seemed to be working; everyone certainly spent more time looking in my direction than anywhere else.

Placing my left arm around Alex's neck caused my jacket to open even wider but I had no inclination to try to adjust it. The thought of these guys staring at my breasts seemed more positive than negative. Alex's hand slipped down from under my jacket to my butt, which he started to rub as he played his hand.

"Anyone need a beer?" Alex asked. "Cheryl, would you go to the kitchen and get some beers for everyone. And make certain that throughout the night everyone always has what they need. Thanks!"

Besides Alex, three of the other guys needed beers. "Ron, where's the kitchen and the beer?" I asked.

Ron got up and walked over to me saying excitedly, "Let me show you!" He placed his hand on the small of my back just above the waistline of my skirt. As he guided me toward the kitchen his hand slipped down so he now had his hand on my ass, slightly rubbing it as we walked. Having been told by Alex earlier that my job tonight was to make these men happy, I didn't protest. I doubted I would have anyway.

Alex watched us leave the room and was aware of Ron's hands on my butt. He clearly didn't like it. "Don't be long!" Alex yelled out as we entered the kitchen.

In the kitchen Ron showed me a large cooler on the floor that contained the iced beer. Pointing to the counter he said, "There are the snacks." "You can find bowls up there in the cabinet," he added pointing to a cabinet above the refrigerator.

"Thanks," I said, proceeding to bend over to get the beers from the cooler on the floor. Ron did not leave and was leaning against the counter beside the refrigerator watching me. I bent over at the waist, allowing my skirt to rise as I did so, giving Ron a good look at my legs all the way up to my ass. I got four beers from the cooler and placed them on the kitchen table.

Ron was reaching inside the refrigerator. He pulled out a Zima and said, "This is what Alex said you drank. With Chambord I believe." He then reached in a cabinet and brought out an unopened bottle of Chambord. "I assume you add a shot to the bottle?" he asked.

"Yes, thanks", I said. I was pleased that these guys went out of their way to make certain they had something for me to drink. Of course, they probably had ulterior motives for making certain that I drank my fair share tonight. It didn't matter. I still thought it was nice of them.

I could not stop staring at Ron's massive body. The curves of his firm chest were clearly visible under the tight white t-shirt he was wearing. Ron poured much more of the Zima out of the bottle than needed, causing him to add at least two shots of Chambord in order to fill the bottle back up. This was going to be one strong drink. Ron put the bottle on the kitchen table and leaned back against the counter beside the refrigerator.

Picking up the bottle I brought it to my mouth and took a good sized drink from the bottle. "Thanks!" I said. "It really tastes great." I wasn't certain of my role here. Alex's last comment as we left the room suggested he wanted me back quickly. Was he kidding? I didn't know.

Ron's huge body was standing directly in front of the bags of snacks on the counter, making them difficult for me to get; I decided it would be a good idea to at least try. "Excuse me," I said as I walked over to Ron and tried to reach behind him for two bags of snacks. I positioned my body directly in front of Ron and put my arms around his body to reach the bags in back. Ron did not budge. In order to reach the bags I had to lean hard against Ron's body. With my jacket wide open my breasts pressed up firm against his tight stomach muscles. My nipples stiffened as the necklace pulled on them, having snagged momentarily on Ron's belt buckle. The snacks were just out of my reach and so I rocked back and forth trying to stretch the last inch to snag them with my finger tips. Each time I rocked forward my body pressed tighter against Ron's body, squeezing my breasts flat against his stomach. Finally grasping the snacks in my hand I continued to stay pressed against his body longer than I needed. I'm sure Ron didn't mind. He started to put his arms behind me but before he could get me locked tight in his arms I backed away.

I placed the two bags on the table and went to the cabinet for bowls. I could barely reach the handles on the cabinet doors above the refrigerator. Opening the doors I could see that the bowls were clearly out of my reach. I stretched my body as high as I could, trying to reach the bowls. My skirt had now risen above my ass and Ron certainly seemed to be enjoying the view. Stretching even further, causing my skirt to hike even further in the process, I tightened my leg and ass muscles, accentuating my fit body. I still couldn't reach the bowls but it didn't matter, I was enjoying this. Ron still just stood there beside me, staring at my well shaped ass and legs.

Finally Ron walked over behind me and said, "Let me help." Instead of getting the bowls himself, he walked behind me placed his hands onto my hips, just under my risen skirt hemline, and easily lifted my body up eight to ten inches off the floor. He then pressed his body hard against mine pushing my body tight against the refrigerator door, helping to hold my body in this lifted position. His crotch was pressed hard against my ass and I could feel his large stiffened cock under his tight jeans. I reached for the bowls while he held me in this position. Not immediately putting me down after I had grabbed the bowls, he continued to hold me in this position, now vigorously rubbing his crotch against my ass. It was very erotic having my body held in the air, pressed hard against the cold door of the refrigerator with this strong stranger rubbing his crotch against my ass.

After a few moments Ron let my feet slide to the floor as he continued to press against me, causing my skirt to lift even higher as I slid down the refrigerator door. When my feet were firmly on the floor my skirt had risen to my waist and Ron continued to rub his crotch against my now completely exposed ass while his hands rubbed up and down the sides of my legs, hips and ass. My shaved crotch and bare breasts were now pressed hard against the cold door. Reaching back, I slid my hand between Ron's body and my bare ass, trying to feel his cock between his pants. His cock seemed to be as large as Alex's but it was hard to tell through his tight jeans.

Enjoying myself and wanting to pull this large cock out and rub it in my hands, but thinking it was time to get back, I said as I slipped out between Ron and the refrigerator door, "I think you better get back to the game and I better get these beers and snacks in there before Alex has a fit." I pushed my skirt back partially down. I really didn't want him to leave but I didn't want to keep Alex waiting for his beer.

"You're right," he said as he put his arms around me. Slipping his hands under my skirt, he lifted me by my ass up toward his face and he kissed me passionately. Placing me back on the ground he left the room, grabbing two of the four cans of beer on his way out. He seemed also not to want to get Alex upset. I wondered what these guys relationship with Alex was.

Alex Looses a Big Bet

Alex was loosing badly and had to replenish his chips three times already. To try to cheer him up, when it was his turn to deal I sat in his lap and said, "Let me do it. I think I've got a handle on the games you play." When I sat down I had to lift my skirt in order to straddle his legs. Alex lifted it even higher, so I spread my legs even wider. My legs were spread so wide that if anyone were to look under the table they would get a perfect look at my entire shaved pussy; I assumed someone would attempt it. In fact, I would be disappointed if nobody did.

As I had predicted, someone, namely Ron, who was sitting directly across from me, soon dropped a chip on the floor. It was no accident. He leaned over his chair reaching for the chip. His head disappeared under the table. I spread my legs a little further to make certain he got a good view, having gone to the trouble of staging his chip drop and for being so nice to me tonight. Besides it was Ron that I longed to fuck.

Alex's left hand was rubbing the inside of my leg as I started to deal. He took his right hand and placed it under my arm and pulled my jacket back, making certain that my right breast was completely exposed to the group. He then reached around again and started to rub my right exposed breast, occasionally pinching my nipple and pulling at the necklace hanging from it.

"Three card high balls," I said confidently and added, "five dollar anti." Everyone threw in a red chip, which was worth five dollars. I threw in one for Alex, making certain that he didn't stop rubbing me under the table, since now his hand was placed over my crotch and he was massaging my clit under the table. I was in a state of extreme excitement and hoped I would be able to complete this hand. Suddenly I felt Paul's hand grab my right leg and pull it toward his leg. He kept his hand on my leg rubbing my inner thigh and pressing his leg hard up against my leg, adding to my excitement.

Dealing three cards to everyone I lifted Alex's cards and let him see his hand. He had an ace and king of hearts and a seven of spades. I then placed the three cards back on the table. Alex liked his cards and in appreciation, he gently squeezed and massaged my clit between his thumb and fingers, causing me to arch slightly back and utter a quiet moan. I reached with my right hand and pushed my jacket totally off my left shoulder, completely exposing my left breast, and then rubbed my hand across my breast and slightly squeezed my nipple, continuing to arch my back letting out a slight moan. Almost everyone's eyes were fixated on me, all wondering what I might do next, as I heard another chip fall to the ground and now saw Thom reaching under the table for it.

Gaining my composure, but not before Thom had enough time to get a good look at my spread legs under the table and return to a seated position, I looked at Thom on my left and I said, "Bet?"

"Ten dollars," replied Thom as he threw in two red chips.

Four of the men stayed, including Alex. Ron and Paul had dropped. I wondered if Paul dropped because of his hand or because he wanted to concentrate on me, for I had been trying unsuccessfully to wrap my leg around his leg under the table while he continued to pull my leg wide and rub my thigh, being careful not to brush up against Alex's hand that was buried in my crotch. Alex continued to rub my clit with his thumb and had also inserted two fingers inside my cunt. Both my breasts were completely exposed with the left side of my jacket falling off my shoulder and the right side tucked under Alex's arm as he continued to rub my right breast. I would occasionally succumb to the urge to arch my back and pull my shoulders back, pushing my breasts toward the men at the table. I was being finger fucked under the table by Alex and Paul was pulling at and rubbing my right leg while I tried to deal. I was on the verge of an orgasm but tried to suppress it by concentrating on the game.

"Alright then," I said. "Who needs cards?" Starting with Thom, who took one card, I went around the table. Damian took two cards and Evan took two. I knew that Alex was going for a straight flush, so as not to disturb his work I said aloud, "Alex will take one." I threw in the seven and dealt myself a card. It was a king of spades. He had a pair of kings. I held the cards up so Alex could see his hand and assumed he would fold.

Turning to Thom I inquired, "In, or out?"

"I'm out," he replied as he threw down his cards.

Going around the table everyone folded except the last man, Evan who said, "I'm in," and proceeded to throw in twenty dollars.

Being the next to last man, Evan could certainly be bluffing, and with a pair of kings at least Alex had a half way decent hand. Of course if he lost he would have to match the pot, and it was over one hundred dollars right now. "Are you in or out Alex?" I eventually asked.

"I'm in," he answered and took has right hand off my breast and threw in twenty dollars worth of chips. The thought of Alex losing made me nervous. He would be one mighty ticked player and might decide to leave, and I didn't want to go.

I felt a third finger enter me under the table as Paul pulled my right leg over his leg, spreading my legs as far as I possible could. I quickly forgot about the game and began to lift my crotch toward Alex's hand under the table. I momentarily closed my eyes and leaned my head back onto Alex's shoulder. I began to moan, but I did not try to keep it low, everyone was clearly watching me and I again began to rub my left breast.

Evan turned over his cards. I opened my eyes and looked. Evan had a flush, which beat Alex's pair. I could feel Alex's body tense up under me but he kept his fingers inside of me and continued to massage my clit with his thumb. His right hand had also gone back to rubbing my breasts. He was definitely trying to get me excited. I would soon know why.

Evan counted the money as he slid it over toward his pile. It was one hundred and twenty-five dollars. Alex was going to have to match it and put it in the pot.

"Tell you what guys," Alex said. "Instead of me matching the pot, what about if instead I have Cheryl get up on the table and do a striptease for us, right down to her bare shaven pussy." This last part he threw in for added excitement since Alex assumed that only he knew I was completely shaved. They didn't need to think it over long, almost immediately everyone agreed to the terms.

I now knew why Alex had brought me to the brink of an orgasm. I was definitely eager to do this but didn't want to seem too eager; a little hesitancy on my part might get them more excited about it and I definitely wanted them excited and horny when I climbed on top of that table. "What about me?" I asked, trying to sound a little coy. "Don't I get a say in this? After all it's going to be my bare naked body up on top of that table." Hearing myself say this got me even hotter.

"Come on," Paul coaxed, "it will be fun, and we'll all be good."

"You'll look great up there!" someone added. "And heck, we've seen your breasts all night anyway. Which by the way, are fantastic looking!"

Everyone was prodding me on, telling me how sexy I look and how much they would enjoy it; which was exactly what I wanted to hear. Alex was quiet. I don't think he wanted me up on that table but at this point he didn't have much say in it. He had lost the bet and if me stripping would save him one hundred and twenty-five dollars, he was all for it.

"Alright," I said excitedly, "I'll do it." Everyone gave a shout of appreciation. "But we're going to have to set the mood a bit," I added. "It's way too light in here."

Ron went to the light switch and turned the ceiling light above the table off. It already was a vast improvement. He then went and got an adjustable reading light from the other room. He plugged it in and adjusted it so it was pointed directly above the table. It set up the perfect atmosphere, looking like a spot light in a strip club. I would pretend that I was performing in that club.

"Ron, would you get me another drink please," I asked. "Excuse me for a moment while I go to the ladies room," I said to the rest of the men as I went to the corner of the room and got my pocketbook off the floor. I headed to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I took a needed pee and then freshened up my makeup, adding a dark red lipstick to my lips. I removed my jacket and skirt and rubbed a coloring moisturizer onto my body. It would add some color and gleam to my body under the spotlight. I slipped back into my clothes and headed to the dining room.

The dining room table had been cleared of everything except the vinyl table cover and all the men were sitting around the table. Music was coming from a stereo in the living room. When I entered the room they all clapped and began shouting things to me. I was in too much of a state of excitement to even know what they were saying, but whatever it was it was working. I wouldn't back out of this even if given the chance. I wanted to strip for these guys.

Walking over toward the table, Ron got out of his seat and grabbed my hand and helped me climb first onto his seat and then onto the table. He then passed me my bottle of Zima. Shouts and applause again began when I finally was standing in the middle of the table.

Dancing slowly to the music I began moving around the table making certain everyone got a good look as I brought the cold wet bottle up to my breasts and rubbed it across my erect nipples. With my other hand I pushed my jacket off my shoulders and let it fall back, stopping at my elbows. Bringing the bottle slowly to my mouth I took a large swallow and then dropped my two arms straight down, allowing my jacket to fall to the ground. Again, shouts and applause came from the men. I was so excited, how could I have imagined this morning when I woke up that I would be stripping for six strangers tonight.

Bringing the bottle back to my lips with one hand, my other hand lifted my skirt so it was barely covering my ass. I took another large drink from the bottle. I then lowered the cold bottle and placed it between my legs with the throat of the bottle resting against the lips of my vagina, being careful not to spill the drink. I then pulled the bottle out, sliding the bottle across my vagina pressing it hard against my crotch so that it spread my lips and the cold bottle slid across by clit. When I pulled the bottle out completely from between my legs I brought the bottle to my mouth using both hands, holding it and rubbing it like it was a cock, and swallowed the rest of the Zima. The crowd erupted in shouting and applause and dollars started being waved at me. I was loving this.