A Wife's Gift to Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out the cutest high-pitched squeal. She was obviously tired from her first orgasm, but she was very stiff. Her hands were now on Allen's thighs trying to keep him from going too deep. Allen pushed into her as deep as he could and let Sandra ride out her orgasm. How ironic, not only was I not jealous, I found all this very erotic.

Sandra was inundated by the ecstasy of her post orgasm. She looked at me and whispered, "I can't move. My arms and legs are too heavy to move." "I know", I said, "isn't wonderful!" My attention was brought to Allen's throbbing cock as it popped out of my sister's pussy. I looked at him and wondered how we would take care of his erection.

"May I fuck her tits?" Allen sweetly asked. I smiled slightly remembering the occasional times that he has fucked my tits, and I don't have the melons that my sister has. Looking at Sandra, I asked, "What do you think?" "I don't care," Sandra said, "as long as I don't have to do anything. I'm spent."

Allen straddled Sandra's chest spreading his knees so that he was almost sitting on her. I bent down to make sure he was good and wet when it shocked me. The instant my tongue touched his cock; I tasted the unmistakable flavor of my sister's pussy. I thought to myself, "What the hell am I doing!" Then I realized what I was doing. I was lying next to my sister naked while my husband was fucking her silly. Was it really that much more to taste my sister on my husband's cock?

Allen asked me if I was Ok. I looked at him and smiled as I started sucking his cock. Allen then pressed his cock in between Sandra's boobs and I squeezed her tits together. "God your tits are big, girl," I said jealously, "hold them for me so that his cock doesn't pop out." Allen put his hands on hers and started pumping; he was faster and a little rougher than when he fucked her pussy.

I lay back down next to Sandra and told her to open her mouth and lick his cock when it gets close. "No, that's nasty!" she exclaimed. "That's enough sister." I said. "Nothing that we did today is nasty and the only thing on his cock is you, and there is nothing nasty about you." I insisted. To get me off her case, she frowned and hesitantly stuck her tongue out.

Allen's breath became short and erratic. Wow, what a sight. His sexy sister-in-law's nipples were sticking up between her fingers while she held her big tits over his hard stroking piston. "Hon, don't spray her face, Ok?" I pleaded. He didn't acknowledge my request, but I knew he would. Sandra grimaces, when she realizes that Allen is about to cum.

Allen buried the head of his cock in her big boobs, but his cum still shot out and hit her on the underside of her neck. I was impressed how much cum he still had. Cum was gushing out the top of her cleavage and streaming off her chest, shoulders and neck onto the bed. He finally fell off of her onto the bed. I cleaned Sandra up, took her home and put her to bed.

Well, after a couple of weeks, I think Sandra's husband suspects something happened, but he's not complaining. Knowing Sandra, she will act as if the incident never happened, but I don't care, as long as she's happy. And she is happy. So is Allen, he's fucking me so much, I can hardly walk.

12