A Wife's Newly-Discovered Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to moan and thrust my pussy onto Mike's shaft while I sucked my husband's dick faster and faster. I looked up at my husband and saw that he was watching Mike fuck me. I knew he was going to cum at any minute. Suddenly, I felt Mike's hands squeeze my hips and felt him thrust his cock as deep as it would go. His cock began to throb and swell inside of me. Then he let out a loud moan as his cock began to spew load after load into me. At that exact moment, Keith came too and shot his load down my throat. I swallowed it hungrily, wanting every drop inside of me.

Knowing that both men were cumming inside of me at the same time was so incredibly exciting, that my body convulsed with an even more intense orgasm than the one I had just experienced. I felt my pussy squeezing Mike's cock, milking every drop from it. I started feeling light-headed and my knees began to buckle. As I started to collapse, Mike grabbed my hips and held me up, keeping me impaled on his shaft until all of us were done cumming.

It was the most mind-blowing experience I had ever had. I had never had such powerful orgasms. I had nearly been fucked into unconsciousness!

After we stopped cumming, Mike and Keith kept their cocks inside of me, and I held onto them with my mouth and pussy, enjoying the moment one last time. Finally, I felt the men's hard-ons shrinking as they started to leave my body. I tried to hold onto to them with my mouth and pussy. But they eventually slipped out of me.

We all sort of collapsed at that point and lay there, gasping.

Finally, Mike said: "Man! I'm going to have to visit more often!"

We all started laughing and Keith said, "Yes, you are."

I just smiled and nodded in silent agreement . . .

12