A Wife's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no." I wasn't going to lie to get myself out of the jam, but I wouldn't be persuaded otherwise. "He's just..." I leaned forward and whispered in Colin's ear. "A fucking freak!" I didn't know how good of a friend Colin and Weston were, and I didn't care. If I had hurt anybody's feelings, so be it. Without another word from me or any protest from Colin, I reached for the front door and fled the scene.

I thought about that night many times since and I realized how foolish I had been. I could have gotten seriously hurt, but was lucky for it not to have happened. I arrived home some half an hour later. I crawled into my bed still dressed and fell into a sleepless dream.

The following day I browsed through the online listings of Chicago divorce lawyers and jotted a few names down. Although, at first I doubted I'd go through with it, on the following Monday I actually did make an appointment at one of the law offices and by Wednesday I had moved out of the little apartment I had been sharing with my husband.

This was the way to go when hurt, not by hurting oneself even more. I'm not happy living without Alessandro, but I am happier than when I was with him.