A Wild Birthday Month Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rave303
Rave303
78 Followers

After turning the volume up a bit, Zhanna began a slow and sexy dance in front of the stereo. At one point turning her back to me and squatting while shaking her ass around to tempt me. She ran her hands through her hair and continued to swish, sway, and grind her hips towards me while caressing her skin. I was excited for my private dance.

Zhanna then climbed up on me, straddling me like she wanted to fuck me cowgirl style, but she still had her bikini on, and my cock wasn't ready for that yet. She grinded her ass into my crotch and started into my eyes seductively as she slid her arms up in the air, almost in a belly dancer style, then went to pull the strings on her bikini top.

Slowly peeling her top off and tossing it aside, Zhanna caressed her skin and gave her breasts a small lift before letting them bounce down. I liked that her boobs were natural. Yeah they are probably a full B or small C, but they look perfect on her.

Zhanna then caressed her hands through my hair and pulled my face towards her chest, gently mashing my face in her boobs. As she continued grinding on my lap, I started to devour her smaller boobs and felt her nipples harden to my touch. She sighed in enjoyment.

After letting me nibble on her for a bit, Zhanna continued her sexy dance by sliding herself up and off me, now just clad in her heels and bikini bottoms. She turned around and bent over, caressing with her heart-shaped behind and teasing me. My little guy was beginning to stir and grow with the sight. She stepped back and gently pushed her ass into my face. I could smell the scent of her sex soaked in her bikini bottoms.

She wiggled her ass in my face for a moment, and then sensually slid her way down until she was sitting on my crotch in her bikini bottom and heels. She ground her hips and ass on me like any lap dancer would, and I loved every moment of it. I was never one to get excited at strip clubs, but getting a private lap dance in your home is a whole different experience.

Zhanna continued to rub her ass on my crotch as my cock kept slowly growing to attention. She leaned back with her head lying on my right shoulder, caressing my head with her left hand. She then seductively whispered in my ear.

Zhanna: "Mmmmm David. Your cock feels so good in me. I hope we fuck all night in every room. You like my ass, yes?"

David: "Oh yeah. It's beautiful."

Zhanna then undid the ties on the sides of her bikini bottom, letting them fall off with the garment only acting now as a cloth barrier between my cock and her womanly parts. She took my hands with hers and placed my left hand on her pussy and my right one on her right tit.

Zhanna whispered: "Rub my pussy...gently...please."

Remembering that she mentioned the recent yeast infection, I gently caressed and wiggled my fingers in her crotch, not wanting to cause her pain. I'm thankful I never had to personally experience a yeast infection, but when my ex had one...yikes.

My other hand gently massaged and played with Zhanna's left boob as she signed and started to nibble on my ear. I could feel her soft hair all over as she wiggled and ground her delicious ass on my now hard cock. She spread her legs a little bit and let me continue to pleasure her for a while. Recent infection or not, she was getting very wet.

Finally, Zhanna whispered in my ear again.

Zhanna: "I want your cock in my ass again. I lube you up and sit on your cock, yes?"

I think fucking her ass is quite nice, but I was wishing she didn't have her vaginal problem. At this point I would have loved to lay her on the carpet and pleasure her like a queen. That dance, the grinding, her sexy body, the way she talks and manipulates me, I was so horny now.

Zhanna stood up, now only wearing her high heels, and tossed her bikini bottom over with her top. She grabbed the bottle of lube she brought and knelt down before me, taking my cock in her hand and running her tongue all over it. She put my cock into her mouth and lavished it with her lips and tongue. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the sensation. Just like the shower though she then started to massage lube all over my hardness, getting it ready to invade her anal opening again.

Keeping my legs spread, she stood up and turned around, displaying that gorgeous ass in front of me, then lowering herself down, letting my cock impale her anal opening again. Zhanna moaned and purred as she slowly sank her way down into my lap, but I decided I wanted to do more first.

I put my arms around Zhanna and pulled her back again like she was before with the lap dance.

Zhanna: "What are you..."

David: "Shhhhhh...just enjoy it."

I slid my left hand south again and started to gently rub her wetness while my cock was buried to the hilt in her delicious ass. She first was about to protest (since she was the "working girl" tonight), but I would have none of it. I may not be able to fuck her pussy tonight, but I thought I could make an enjoyable moment for this lovely vixen.

My right hand went back to massing her right boob while my left massaged and rubbed her pussy. Zhanna laid her head back on my shoulder again with small moans and purrs as she would squeeze my cock with her sphincter or grind her ass a little. It felt good, and kept me hard, but I wanted her first.

I switched hands so her left tit could get a little attention while my right went to work on her pussy. Zhanna's breathing was starting to get heavier as she occasionally moaned a "yeeessss" in her thick accent. Hoping she wouldn't wince in pain or anything, I decided to be daring and hooked my finger into her wet opening, pushing on what I thought was her g-spot.

"OOHHH!!!!!" Zhanna let out a loud scream as her hand covered mine, apparently pleased with the small invasion. I continued to rub, wiggle, and work my finger faster on her spot as her breathing became heavier and her moans more frequent.

Zhanna: "OH David! Do not stop! I cum for you."

I felt her butt cheeks clenching around my cock, still deep in her ass as juices flowed out of her pussy like a waterfall. My longest finger worked her g-spot faster as my palm rubbed on her clit. I finally gently pinched one of her hard nipples and that drove her over the edge.

Zhanna: "MAMKAAAAA!!!!!"

I had no idea what it exactly meant, but I got the general idea as her pussy climaxed and soaked my hand as well as my balls and the couch underneath. I kept rubbing while Zhanna kept screaming and slowed myself down when she finally finished. She then kissed me on the cheek.

Zhanna: "Ačiū."

I had no clue what language that was, but I had a feeling it meant "thank you".

David: "Where are you from?"

Zhanna: "Lithuania. Now it is your turn."

David: "I'm from here. Grew up in the city."

Zhanna: "I mean to cum, yes?"

Zhanna then pulled herself together and closed up her legs, setting her high-heeled feet on the floor. She placed her hands on my knees and began to push herself up before sliding back down. What a view! Her ass simply there in front of me with my cock sliding in and out. All I could do was sit back and enjoy the ride for a while.

She spent a few minutes moving up and down in a slow pace, sometimes teasing me with her ass, like combining fucking with a lap dance, despite my CD finished a while ago. After a while she started to pick up her pace as I could see her hair bounce and her ass jiggle every time it slammed down in my lap. I placed my hands on the sides of her ass to help her lift and drop while listening to her purr and moan to my invasion.

Zhanna: "Oh yeessss...my ass is so hot for you."

Zhanna sped up a bit more and I was feeling the beginnings of my next climax approaching, but was enjoying this view too much to just instantly shoot. Unfortunately I could tell she was getting tired, as that position isn't the most comfortable.

David: "Here, allow me."

I pulled Zhanna first into me, not letting her bounce anymore, and then together we slid off the couch onto the carpeted floor. I pulled us down onto our respective right sides into a spooning position, my cock still inside her anus. She made herself comfy and closed her legs together to keep her sphincter tight on my cock. I then began to pump my cock in and out of her opening with renewed vigor, eager to fill her glorious ass again with my seed.

Zhanna, moaning and breathing heavy, kept goading me on, wanting me to cum.

Zhanna: "Oh yes baby, your cock feels so good in my ass. Keep fucking me. Cum in my ass like dirty slut I am. I want to feel your cock deep in me and your cum inside me."

Slamming my body on hers, I didn't have much left holding me back. I felt my vixen clench her sphincter around my hardness and that did it. I kept pumping my cock hard and fast as my second load shot into her ass. I must say I think I've become an addict.

Zhanna screamed, moaned, and urged me on until my balls were empty. I gently pulled myself out of her anus and could see it was dilated and red around the edges. Twice I fucked and came into this European bombshell's heart-shaped ass. I wonder if she just wants more in there or not.

We lay there panting for a few minutes, collecting ourselves and letting our heart rates slow to a relaxed pace. I stayed lying behind Zhanna in the spooning position, caressing my hands on her skin.

David: "That was incredible."

Zhanna: "You good fuck David. Now I need another shower."

David: "How about a bath instead?"

Zhanna kicked off her high heel shoes and left them in my office as I led her into the master bedroom.

Zhanna: "Mmmm...we definitely fuck here later. I ride you over and over on big bed, yes?"

I smiled at Zhanna and led her into the master bathroom where I had my hot tub. My ex and I had remodeled the bathroom when we first bought the house. It's not a massive thing, but a nice hot tub ideal for two or three people at the most.

Turning on the water, I filled the tub with medium-hot water, just right to soothe muscles, and then turned on the jets. I helped Zhanna into the tub as she immediately dunked her hair in the water to completely soak herself.

Zhanna: "Yeesss...this is nice."

I slid into the tub sitting opposite from Zhanna, and just declared that we take a break for a while and have a good soak. I had gone to get a bottle of red with two glasses while the tub was filling up. We sipped wine and chatted for a while and I got to know Zhanna a little bit.

This whole night was Robert's idea because he wanted me to experience anal sex, but apparently the cleaning lady bit was Zhanna's idea. I jokingly told her even how I was contemplating hiring a cleaning lady earlier today.

She laughed and said: "I perfect for job. I clean your house and then we fuck all night, but I don't complain. Better than wife and probably cost same amount of money, yes?"

We laughed and I was tempted at the idea, but my mind was hoping one day soon another gorgeous brunette would be sitting where Zhanna is. Yeah I know it's silly to think about another woman when you're getting sex from a tiger right now, but I couldn't help it. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and felt like this was a big adventure, but it is getting a bit monotonous. I couldn't wait til this month is over and I could ask Jacqui out, hoping some other guy doesn't snag her first.

I opened my eyes and saw Zhanna rubbing her shoulder like she was in pain.

David: "Are you ok? Did we get a little too rough?"

Zhanna: "I fine. Shoulder just a little tight."

David: "Come here, let me rub it."

She first tried to politely refuse, but even I know most women can't say "no" to a massage. I pulled Zhanna over and spread my legs so she was sitting in my crotch area again, only this wasn't a lap dance. I began to knead and massage her shoulders as she moaned in enjoyment.

Zhanna: "Mmmmm, but I should be giving you massage."

David: "If anyone asks, I'll tell them you did...in many ways. Just relax."

I continued to give this pretty lady a shoulder and neck rub as the heat of the water and the jets soothed our bodies, all except one part. My little guy was trapped between Zhanna's glorious half-moons and thus was getting excited. I think Zhanna could sense this a little because she seemingly would push her body a little closer, feeling him grow.

Before we knew it, I was rock hard again. Zhanna turned and looked at me seductively.

Zhanna: "Mmmm...someone wants more Zhanna, yes?"

I replied: "That beautiful ass of yours has an effect on me." as I slid my hands down her sides and massaged her butt as best I could from where we were sitting. Zhanna pressed her ass into me and let me rub her butt for a few moments before standing up.

Zhanna: "Come...we fuck now...on bed."

We were still wet, but I just didn't care as I tossed caution to the wind and figured this horny Lithuanian would take me in her ass again, but I was wrong. Zhanna spotted the box of condoms Ashley originally bought that had been slowly used those last two nights. She grabbed a condom, unwrapped it, and started to roll it on my hardness.

David: "But what about the infection? I thought you were all sensitive down there?"

Zhanna came up and gave me a deep kiss for a few moments, then broke it.

Zhanna: "I lie. Robert want you to have anal sex. Now you fuck my pussy and make me cum, yes?"

I picked up Zhanna and tossed her on the bed, on her back. I climbed on top of her and rubbed my latex-encased rod on her soaking wet opening.

Zhanna: "Ooooo yes, fuck me David."

I started to slide my hardness into her wet pussy and she purred like a kitten. When I reached the hilt, I did what I've always known to get a girl off. I rub my pelvic bone on her clit while my cock roots around inside. Zhanna let out some deep moans and I could feel her getting wetter as I assaulted her hot pussy with my grinding. I wanted her cum first, to scream in that sexy accent. I wanted to fuck her in every room of the house if I can pull it off.

My grinding and pushing became faster as Zhanna hooked her legs around me tightly and begged me to just pound her. Not one to refuse a request from a beautiful lady, I started thrusting my cock in and out of her wetness. I could tell she was getting close by her screams and speaking in Lithuanian. Feeling like a king, I relentlessly pumped my cock into her until she finally screamed loudly and came for me.

I wasn't done. I then pulled Zhanna's legs, put them over my shoulders and continued to piston my hard cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. She screamed and moaned in delight as I made her my prisoner, pounding my body against her thighs and ass.

Zhanna: "Yes, yes yes David, you cum for Zhanna. Cum for me baby. I love your cock in my pussy."

We fucked continuously for about five more minutes until I released her legs and she hooked them around me tightly. I violated her harder to her screams of enjoyment as I felt my cock getting bigger and my balls ready to explode. I grabbed Zhanna's tits firmly and thrust a few more times before letting out a loud grunt and exploding into the condom.

Zhanna: "Ohhhyessss David. Cum for me. I want all of it. I want to feel you cumming for me."

Zhanna wouldn't let me go and held on to me tightly until I finished. I was panting and she was smiling.

Zhanna: "I knew you like Zhanna. My pussy, my ass, my tits, my hands, my mouth, I give you amazing time."

David: "Definitely. You are one wild fuck."

I ended up lying down on my stomach next to Zhanna, relaxing for a bit. She actually went to her basket and came back with oil. Straddling my naked body with hers, she gave me a nice calming sensual massage with the oil. There is something so sexy about a hot naked woman on top, giving a man a massage.

Before I knew it, it was morning. I guess I fell asleep and Zhanna decided to curl up next to me to rest. She was still asleep as I got up. I saw it was 7 AM on the clock, so I figured I could make her breakfast like I did Ashley.

I tossed on my bathrobe and quietly went downstairs, brewing coffee, preparing food, and setting the table for two. I then heard a voice.

Zhanna: "David?"

David: "Over here Zhanna. In the kitchen."

Zhanna came into the kitchen in a sexy look for a woman. She apparently put on that shirt I laid out yesterday for myself. Long-sleeve, button up dress shirt. Hot on a naked woman.

Zhanna: "You make me breakfast?"

David: "Of course. I can't just send you out into the world on an empty stomach. Have a seat."

Zhanna: "You sweet."

We ate breakfast together and had a few laughs. My mind again went to Jacqueline, imagining what it would be like if she were the one sitting in that chair, wearing my shirt on her naked body, smiling and enjoying a meal with me.

When we finished, I took up all the dishes as Zhanna went into the living room. After putting the dishes into the dishwasher, I figured Zhanna was probably collecting her stuff to leave.

When I got into the living room she was looking at some stuff I had on a table, apparently waiting for me. Zhanna walked over closer and unbuttoned the shirt she borrowed, opening it up so I could see her sexy body, pussy, and parts of her breasts.

Zhanna: "We make love one more time, yes?"

This is one of those moments when the little angel and the little devil pops up. First the devil came up and said "HELL YEAH!" but the angel came up and pointed out how I'm pretty limp right now and a bit sore from last night. Yeah Zhanna gave me a nice massage, but the pounding and multiple orgasms over three weekends now have taken a toll.

David: "I dunno Zhanna, I'd love to go at it with you again, but I'm a bit tender down there."

Zhanna reached out into the folds of my robe. I could feel her hand on my crotch, caressing it gently.

Zhanna: "That's ok, I take care of you."

She then started to open my robe.

David: "But Zhanna..."

Zhanna: "I be real gentle, you see. Just relax and let Zhanna do all work."

Opening my robe, Zhanna immediately squatted down and took my semi-limp cock into her mouth and started to gently and sensually suck on it. Her tongue massaged my semi-hard and semi-sore manhood, and I'll admit it felt nice. This push to get me hard again did make me wonder something. Foreign girl, is she trying to make me fall for her? Then I dismissed that, since she's a high-priced escort and not some illegal immigrant working the streets.

Zhanna let out a sexy "Mmmmmmmm" as she continued to attempt to make me hard again with her mouth. She stood up at one point and took my robe off as well as her shirt, then made me sit on the sofa. Back down on her knees to work on my cock she went, although I wasn't very tempted. Maybe I'm just getting bored with these temporary girls. For a moment I imagined it was Jacqui there. I imagined what her naked body would look like based on what I saw the other day in her athletic wear. I imagined that smile and that beautiful face with those pretty lips wrapped around my cock.

Suddenly my little man was growing to Zhanna's delight. She continued to work my cock with her mouth until I was fully hard.

Zhanna: "Relax David. I take care of you."

She must have planned this, because she had slipped a few condoms into the pocket of the shirt she was wearing. Pulling one out and sliding it down my shaft, Zhanna then crawled up on me like a cat, sliding my cock into her pussy and sitting all the way down on my lap facing me.

Rave303
Rave303
78 Followers