A Wild Birthday Month Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rave303
Rave303
78 Followers

Desiree: "I'm Desiree."

Clara: "And I'm Clara."

Well, they were young and would probably look prettier if they were "dolled up", but I guess when we're all naked I'll get to see more. I decided not to forget my manners and instead make the most of this.

David: "Can I offer you ladies anything to drink? Water? Wine? Beer? Soda?"

The girls all wanted water, citing thirst, so I excused myself and went to the kitchen. I pulled up a tray, put four glasses on there with ice and filled them with water. I heard scuffling and talking in the living room, but I simply dismissed it and finished preparing drinks for the girls.

When I came back in holding the tray, I almost dropped it at what I saw. The girls slyly removed their scrubs and let their hair hang long. Apparently under the scrubs they all wore "sexy nurse" dresses. I guess in that loose fitting clothing you could hide a lot.

Dana, Yasmin, Desiree, and Clara: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!"

I smiled and thanked them as I offered them cold water. I also now have a better picture of these four.

Dana was blonde, pretty face, and a slightly curvy body. Her body reminded me of Scarlett Johansson, despite that her face didn't look anything like her. She had a nice chest though, protruding from that nurse dress. Legs were nice as well.

Yasmin looked more Arabic or Persian. If you looked at her you would think she's a missing Kardashian sister. Light-olive skin, black wavy hair tied in a ponytail of sorts, and a curvy body like Dana's with nice breasts.

Desiree was the point of interest for me, because she was black. I've never had sex with or even dated a black woman in my life. Nothing racist, I just never ran in circles that associated with black women. Plus most of the ones I've seen around my work were very large. Desiree had an athletic build and some nice tits proportional to her figure. Her hair was straightened and I'll admit she was pretty. I can only imagine what it would be like to fuck her.

Finally there was Clara. Shorter than the other girls and a bit petite in her body shape. She was just cute in a sexy sort of way. She had long thick wavy hair which looked dark brown, but apparently she added some red highlights. Her body was more curvy in that petite size, but I thought she was just alluring. She had an accent I could tell was Italian, and I mean European Italian, not New York Italian. Her face carried that Mediterranean look.

Yasmin: "Surprised?"

David: "Definitely. You're all so beautiful."

Clara: "Thank you David. Why don't we go someplace where we can get comfortable, hm?"

Desiree: "If you're sore then we need to relax those muscles."

I led the girls upstairs to the master bedroom. The girls then giggled and made flirty comments as they began to remove my clothing. Every stitch of it until I was fully naked.

Dana: "OK, lay on your stomach please."

I crawled onto the middle of the bed and laid on my stomach.

Desiree: "Quick...you got the paddle for birthday spanking?"

I turned for a moment in a small state of shock.

Desiree: "Just kidding baby. Get comfy."

I returned to my laying position as I saw Yasmin set a doctor bag on the bed. She pulled out two bottles of massage oil and handed one to Dana. They each put oil on their hands and then handed the bottles to Desiree and Clara, who put oil on their hands.

The girls proceeded then to give me a full body massage. It felt great with four sets of female hands working my back, arms, legs, and even buttocks. At this point I could have been satisfied with just this.

As the girls worked, I noticed Yasmin had unzipped and removed her nurse dress, now only clad in some lacey white panties and a nurse cap. A few minutes later Clara did the same, then Desiree, and then Dana.

Dana: "OK, flip over."

I rolled onto my back now, my cock only at half-mast, but gaining interest in the four topless nurses in my bedroom with me. The girls then proceeded to pour some oil on me and start to massage my arms, chest, and legs. All of them stayed clear of my crotch. Teases.

Clara and Desiree were working my shoulders and arms while Dana and Yasmin worked my thighs. I finally felt Dana caress my hardening cock as Yasmin joined her.

Yasmin: "Happy ending time."

Yasmin then took my cock into her mouth and began to lavish it with her tongue, feeling my manhood grow to full hardness in seconds. Dana slid herself down and began to lick and play with my balls. It felt wonderful and I simply was ready to lay back and enjoy the trip.

Clara and Desiree then slid themselves onto either side of me, smiling and caressing my chest. I didn't know who to pick first, but I decided to find out what a black woman would be like. I took my hand and started to caress Desiree's dark skin as she brought her lips to mine. I'll admit a little "jungle fever" fascinated me, but Desiree was a good kisser. I forgot about Dana and Yasmin taking turns on my manhood as my tongue danced with this ebony goddess's. Her tits also felt nice and natural. After a few minutes she broke the kiss.

Desiree: "Mmmmm...don't leave my girl Clara hanging."

I could not forget Clara as she caressed my cheek and brought her lips to mine. She was a romantic kisser I must admit. Again the two hotties working my manhood seemed far away as I was lost in this Italian beauty's kiss. I slid my hands all over her smooth skin and felt like a kid trapped in a toy store with all that I had here for me.

We kissed for a minute or so before I started to nibble on Clara's neck. She smelled wonderful and her hair felt soft as it cascaded over her shoulders. I could feel her purring to my touch as I nibbled on her neck and fondled her nice tits for a few minutes, but then broke away to give Desiree some lovin'.

Meanwhile, Dana was bobbing her head on my cock as she and Yasmin would switch spots every few minutes. Both girls gave great head I'll admit, but the sensory overload all over made me last a bit longer.

Desiree: "Back for more huh?"

Desiree and I made out again for a minute or two before I started to also nibble on her neck and tantalize myself on her dark tits. My hand moved south to rub her pussy through her panties.

Desiree: "Let me take that off baby."

She quickly slid off her panties and placed one of her big tits back into my mouth as I continued to feast on her and rub her wet pussy. She moaned and pulled herself closer as I enjoyed her warm flesh.

Clara had decided she wanted a taste of my manhood. She slid down on the bed joining Dana and Yasmin.

Clara: "I think it's my turn ladies."

Yasmin offered my cock to Clara as she took it in her mouth and lavished it with the passion that she put into kissing me. I felt tingling through my body as my tongue was intertwined with Desiree's in a deep kiss and my hand wiggled on her clit. Clara bobbed her head up and down as Dana licked and played with my balls. Yasmin I felt running her nails on my thighs.

Clara had some talent giving head I must admit. She sucked hard and her tongue felt wonderful. She worked my cock for a few minutes when she felt it twitching and getting bigger in her mouth. Finally she stroked me firmly while sucking and nibbling on the head. I couldn't take anymore and ended up breaking off my kiss with Desiree in a grunt.

My cock exploded into Clara's waiting mouth as she pumped every drop of semen she could get out of me. Dana squeezed my balls to help the matter.

Clara: "Mmmmmm...thank you amore."

When I finished, Clara, Dana, and Yasmin commenced cleaning my cock with their tongues. I was sensitive to their touch, but trapped in this little orgy without much say. Desiree laid there next to me running her nails over my chest.

Desiree: "How'd that feel baby?"

David: "That was wonderful."

Desiree: "Yeah, Clara can suck a good dick."

Clara winked at me with a devilish smile as she ran her tongue over my softened cock one last time. I laid there for a moment feeling relaxed, watching Yasmin pull up that doctor bag she brought with and start to empty it out. Some oils and lube as well as various dildos and vibrators. She showed a strap-on that she had.

David: "Is this one of those parties where you try to sell sex toys?"

Yasmin (giggling): "No, I'm usually the one spending a lot of money at those things. If you want, I can strap this big boy on and let you see how it feels."

David: "Um...no thank you."

Yasmin winked: "I had a feeling. You're all soft and seemingly relaxed, so we'll just entertain ourselves while you watch."

Dana: "I'm sure he'll be ready for more in no time."

I will admit Dana was right. The girls took to Yasmin's toys and proceeded to play with themselves and each other in a very erotic manner, mainly to get me aroused again for another round. Clara was lying on her back while Desiree used one vibrator and one dildo on her. She put the dildo into Clara's pussy while teasing her clit with the vibrator.

Yasmin sat in a corner of the bed and used another dildo on herself, teasingly licking it and then playing with it around her as I watched, her eyes seductively on mine.

Dana on the other hand crawled up next to me to keep me company. She ran her fingernails lightly over my skin as I felt one of her nice-sized tits on my arm. She looked into my eyes and we began to make out. Dana's hand went lower and began to gently caress and massage my genitals while my mouth slid over her neck and onto her breasts. I fondled and feasted on her nice-sized cleavage as moans from the other girls filled the room.

After a while, the girls switched things up. Dana and Desiree were on their backs near the foot of the bed, legs spread and up in the air as Clara used two vibrators to pleasure them both. Yasmin had taken Dana's place in "keeping me company" as we made out and fondled one another.

My body was beginning to get itself ready for another throw with these lovely ladies. Yasmin felt my cock growing in her hand as she gently massaged it. I could feel how wet her pussy was getting to my touch and I motioned that I wanted to taste her. We got into a sixty-nine position and I began to lick and lavish this Persian kitty's womanhood as I felt her lips wrapped around my big man.

My cock grew to full hardness in her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down, her hands massaging my balls. Yasmin smelled and tasted so good on me. I could probably eat her out all night at this rate.

Clara: "Yum, he's hard again? I want to fuck him first."

I believe Yasmin rose up a little and helped Clara put a condom on. Bear in mind the only thing I could see at this moment was Yasmin's yummy pussy, her delectable ass, and her legs around my head. I felt a condom rolling on my hardness and then another warm body straddling me, obviously Clara.

I felt my latex-covered cock caress Clara's wet opening before feeling my hardness penetrate her. She slowly sank down on my cock with a sigh of pleasure until I could feel her ass on my lap. Wow she felt so good. Her pussy was soft and tight, as much as I could feel with a condom on. Clara rotated her cute ass a bit to get used to my invasion, and then slowly began to rise and sink down.

I was in heaven. Yasmin's delectable pussy on my face was soaking wet as my tongue assaulted her internals as far as I could go. Clara rubbed and rode me slowly for a bit before commencing to bouncing in my lap. Moans from both Yasmin and Clara filled the room as I stayed concentrated on Yasmin so I could contain myself.

As for Yasmin, she could only contain herself for long. She seemingly was about to climb off me when I decided I wanted to taste her cum. I grabbed her ass and pulled her back on my face, driving my tongue deeper into my Persian kitty.

Yasmin: "Oh David!"

Yasmin ground her wet womanhood on me as I relentlessly drove my tongue in and out of her. My hands held her ass firmly so she couldn't escape. Clara's bouncing on my cock seemed distant to me at that moment, but I could hear she was enjoying herself on me as well.

Clara: "Oh amore you feel so good in me."

Yasmin I think had enough.

Yasmin: "Oh yeah baby, don't stop, right there....oh...oh...Oh...OH...OH! OHHHHFUCK!"

That did it. Yasmin showered my mouth with her juices as she came all over my face. I lapped up every drop of this delicacy to her moans and screams.

Desiree: "Ain't you gonna share Clara?"

Clara laughed and stopped bouncing on me. Gently pulling herself off my hardness. Yasmin also rolled off me to enjoy the afterglow of the oral I gave her.

I was excited to see Desiree naked, wet, and ready for me. I slid over and positioned myself into a spooning position behind her. Her bubbly ass and pussy looked so inviting.

Desiree: "Ready for some brown sugar baby?"

David: "Oh yeah. Come here."

I grabbed Desiree's leg and spread her. She took my condom-encased cock and guided it into her. She also felt great as my cock disappeared in her warm folds. I started to pump myself in and out of her in this spooning position, my arm holding her leg. Granted I could close my eyes and probably not tell what race she is, but I will say it was an adventure to fuck a black woman.

Desiree let out vocal screams as I continued to push and pull my hardness in and out of her dark pussy. I almost wondered if I should doggy style on her just to see her bubbly ass bouncing on me, but suddenly I felt more hands near my genitals.

Dana and Clara began to play with Desiree's tits and rubbed her pussy and my balls as we continued to fuck. Desiree began to lose herself in the sensation of Dana's nails lightly tickling her nipples, Dana's hands massaging her big tits, and Clara's smaller hands rubbing her clit.

Desiree: "Oh gawd, I'm gonna cum. Keep going!"

I did my part. I kept pumping myself in and out of her wetness. The three of us continued this sensory assault on Desiree for a few minutes when she finally went over the edge.

Desiree: "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH SHIT!"

I felt Desiree climax all over me as her pussy sent out a load of liquids gushing all over myself and the bed. She screamed and moaned endlessly as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. I didn't stop until she finished.

Desiree: "Oh shit! That was great!"

She then looked at me.

Desiree: "You still got more there?"

David: "Usually takes me longer after the first shot."

Dana: "Good for us. I'm next. Clara, why don't you give David a taste of that Italian pussy?"

I gently pulled my big man out of Desiree's soaking pussy as she curled up for a small break. Dana and Clara helped me move to the center of the big as I laid on my back. I watched Dana climb over me with her big beautiful natural tits hanging there as teased my cock at her entrance before slowly impaling herself on me.

Watching her move around on top of me was a sight, again because you see her big tits swish, sway, and bounce. Dana moved up and down on me a few times when I saw Yasmin appear behind her with one of her vibrators. Clara knelt over my head with her wet Italian pussy just out of reach.

Clara: "Watch this one amore."

I watched. I watched Dana bend slightly forward on me, my cock deep inside her. I watched as Yasmin then gently and carefully inserted her vibrator into Dana's ass. She turned it on and Dana let out a scream. Even I could feel the vibrations in Dana's pussy.

Clara then lowered her wetness on me. I began to feast on her as Dana moved herself a big with my cock and Yasmin's vibrator in her. Yasmin held her vibrator in Dana's ass as Dana herself just bounced and screamed in pleasure. I was feeling my own climax begin to well up, but I wanted to see if I could make Clara get off as well. I lapped and licked and pushed my tongue into her tight little pussy as Dana was enjoying her double-penetration.

After about five minutes of this, I had Clara moaning and fondling her breasts as Dana was just hitting the finishing point.

Dana: "OH GAWD! YES!!!!"

I felt Dana's pussy clamp on my cock like a vice as she gushed her orgasm on me. That pretty much did it as I let out a grunt and pushed my tongue deeper into Clara'a pussy. My cock exploded into the condom as Dana was relishing wave after wave of her orgasm. My hands clenching on Clara's cute ass combined with my tongue in her also managed to push her over the edge as well.

Clara let out a beautiful moan as her pussy gushed on my face. I first simply was lost in Dana's big climax and how it drove me there as well, but then composed myself and continued lapping and cleaning up Clara's beautiful little pussy as she relished every wave of her orgasm.

The three of us were panting as Yasmin carefully pulled her vibrator out of Dana and then the two girls slowly climbed off my face and softening cock respectively.

We laid there for a few minutes, talking a bit, letting our minds and bodies come back to reality. It's honestly funny how with four hot women all going sexually insane on me, my mind was thinking about Jacqueline. Yeah, this birthday gift has been fun, but it's not real to me. It's just sex, but not the emotion I crave. I only hoped I'd be here in this spot with Jacqueline someday soon. Just the two of us.

Yasmin: "Is someone tired? I hope not."

David: "You want more? I impressed myself that I was able to get the four of you off. You girls are going to kill me at this rate."

Desiree: "Well, Robert first said 'take good care of him', but then he instructed us to 'fuck him until he drops'."

Yeah, that sounds like Robert all right. The girls simply told me to relax and let them do the work. They would rotate sucking on my cock while making out with me or giving me other sexually-infused attention. I had Clara using her masterful mouth on my softness while Desiree, Dana, and Yasmin smothered my face in their tits. That actually was nice.

After a while, Yasmin and Clara settled down at my crotch and took turned working my semi-hard manhood. Dana grabbed two vibrators and put one in each of my hands, turning them on.

Dana: "Hold them straight up."

I held them straight up as Desiree and Dana each straddled one of my hands, wrapping their wet pussies around the vibrators. This was a sight as I literally became one big sex toy for these girls. Dana and Desiree were mashing and fondling their big tits as the vibrators made them hotter and wetter. Clara was doing her magic on my own cock while Yasmin licked and sucked on my balls.

If the goal was to get me hard again, it certainly worked. My cock grew to full attention at everything displayed in front of me. Clara and Yasmin kept working my cock a few more minutes while I was entranced in the moans and actions of Dana and Desiree on their respective vibrators.

Yasmin: "I think he's ready. Gauntlet time?"

David: "Gauntlet?"

Yasmin and Clara rolled a condom on my hardness while Desiree and Dana climbed off their respective vibrators and turned them off. The girls helped me off the bed while Yasmin pulled what looked like a timer out of her doctor bag, despite none of them had any remnants of their nurse costumes on anymore.

Dana: "Here's how the Gauntlet works. You fuck each of us for three minutes apiece. You keep cycling though each of us until you blast. Whoever makes you cum is the winner."

David: "Winner? What do they win?"

Dana smiled at be devilishly: "You'll see loverboy."

Rave303
Rave303
78 Followers