A Willing Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reminded her to breathe out and convert the pain with her mind. She tried doing that but it was all sting for several seconds and then as if by magic, sensations began to spread outwards from the initial spot and the feeling was no longer painful. Her pussy tingled excitedly and her body arched erotically in response. Damien could resist her no longer. He stood behind her and reached around to feel her extremely wet and dripping pussy. He gathered up some of her juice with his hand and brought it up to his mouth to smell and taste. She smelled sweet like honey and when his tongue darted out for a taste he felt like he was in heaven.

Her eyes were closed when he came to stand before her. Had she enjoyed his touch just as much? Nothing could hold him back any more as he leaned in to crush her mouth with his own. Her lips parted invitingly and her tongue came to meet his longingly. She could smell her own juice on his tongue and that added to her heightened state. His kiss was rough and demanding but she gave him the same back, matching him with her own fiery pent up passion. He drew back again and her eyes opened to look at him. His eyes were ablaze with heat when she looked into them and she recognized all the signs of internal struggle with emotions and control. He was fighting with himself.

He turned away from her to steady his nerves and as he reached for a blindfold she knew his face would be back to normal by the time she looked into it again. She was right. Steely determination was written all over his features when he came towards her again and Tina couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that the passion had disappeared. He tied the blindfold over her eyes and she knew that the reason was to create a barrier between them to help him concentrate. She wondered where he was looking now and tried to imagine it in her mind. Damien was now openly staring at her purple tits and he had to mentally slap himself out of the daze she had put him in.

It was time to get down to some serious business and begin exploring her boundaries. That was what he should be focusing on for now. He told her that he would now flog her every where and reminded her to keep breathing through it all. He picked up a short flogger and flogged her ass repeatedly. It sounded worse than it felt for her and he knew that she was more able to work through the mental side of what was happening with the blindfold between them. He flogged her thighs and then her tits. He flogged them hard until the clamps fell off and clattered to the floor. Then he pinched her nipples and she yelped in pain. They were so much more sensitive now and there were little holes from the claws where the metal clamps had bitten into her skin. He pulled her nipples hard and she bit down on her teeth to stop from making any noise. He admired her strength and was already able to tell that she had a wide threshold for pain.

The flogging now over, Tina was able to relax again and let out a long sigh. Her comfort was not to last however, as her Master was not through with her yet. He took her wrist and ankle restraints off and untied her breasts. But he left the blindfold on because he knew it would be especially necessary when they moved to the next part of her initiation. It was time to invade her space now and see how far she could be stretched in more ways than one. He led her to the leather covered padded box that was his hip height. There he bent her over it and tied up her arms to the sides of the box and her legs spread so that her pussy and ass were now poking over the edge and easily accessible for him. He walked around to her head which was also at the edge and rubbed him self against her mouth. God it felt fucking good.

Tina held her breath as she felt his stiff cock rub her mouth and cheek through the fabric of his pants. Her pussy dripped with excitement and she was ready for anything he wanted her to do. She didn't care what it was, as long as it was rude and she could behave like the true slut she was inside. She was his submissive little slut to do with whatever he pleased. She wished so very much that he would take his cock out for her and she hoped that when he did she would be allowed to see it. She heard him moving around the dungeon now but she couldn't guess what he was doing. It sounded like he was pulling something towards her. Then she felt him near her mouth again. He was pushing something against her mouth. It was round and smooth and slid in easily. It was a dildo and it was a decent size too. She sucked it when he told her to as if it was his cock she was sucking on. She groaned out loud at the thought like someone eating a delicious meal.

Damien loved the animal growl she made while working on the rubber cock. He wondered how it would feel to have her make those sounds while she was sucking his own cock. The thought caused his cock to twitch so he rubbed it with his other hand. The second he did that she knew. Her body tensed and she groaned again, a tortured sound, that he felt go through him, straight to his soul. He decided to heat things up a bit by taking the dildo around to her pussy. He put one finger inside her wet dripping cunt and felt her slick smooth walls. Then he put in another finger and kept adding fingers until she had four of his fingers inside up to the knuckles. Then he reached around to her mouth so she could smell and then taste herself. She sucked his fingers greedily and the sensation drove him wild with desire for her. She was so fucking hot!

He began to insert the dildo into her pussy and proceeded to fuck her with it. Slowly at first and then he fucked her hard, listening to the little soft moans she made with each thrust. Her cute little asshole winked at him as he fucked her and he wished that he could just pull out his own cock and fuck her ass at the same time but he managed to control the animal urges inside him and forced himself to stick to the plan he had worked out for today's session. He pulled the wet glistening dildo out of her cunt and thought back to her admission she had made to him during their first chat, that she was a total anal freak. At that point he had thanked the universe for what seemed like the thousandth time for bringing him such a rare gem like Tina.

He knew he didn't even need to ask her at this point if she was ready to have her ass invaded because the mere touch of his finger against the butt plug in her ass made her whole body shiver. He took hold of the plug and pulled it out of her ass. He wet his finger with her pussy juice and slowly poked it into her asshole. She groaned out loud with lust and he knew she was enjoying it. He finger fucked her hole a bit and then started to push the head of the dildo inside. She opened up and relaxed for him and her ass swallowed the entire length of the eight inch dildo in one go. Slowly he began to fuck her ass with it while still rubbing his cock through his pants. God, how he longed to feel her mouth around his shaft. He couldn't wait until he had some part of himself inside her again.

He pulled it out of her and walked around to her face. She could smell herself on the dildo and her mouth opened wide to receive it. She sucked it clean and he told her she was a good slave. Then he walked back around behind her and she heard a deep humming sound like that of a machine...then she remembered the fucking machine she had seen in the corner of the dungeon. She felt a cock invade her asshole again but it was a slightly bigger one with a fatter head that really stretched her as it worked its way past her tight rim. She sighed in pleasure when the new cock started to invade her asshole. It pushed all the way inside her and withdrew all the way back out again making her empty hole begin to close up before pushing through and into her again. He had set it at a very slow fucking motion and it was maddening for her. Damien watched with fascination as the cock head popped slowly in and out of Tina's gorgeous asshole.

He walked around to her head and continued to watch the action in the large mirror behind her while he rubbed his cock faster. She could hear him rubbing his cock and she wished with all her might for him to take it out for her. The sound of his zipper moving was like a million fireworks going off at once in her head. She was over the moon with happiness. She could smell his cock so close to her mouth now and she could hear his hand moving up and down on it. She licked her lips with anticipation and inhaled the scent of fresh pre cum as she felt his cock head slide over her lips before she opened up wide to let it slide into her mouth. She savored the delicious taste of him and he let her run her tongue around every ridge of his cock, taking all the time she needed to get to know the feel and taste of him.

He slowly began to fuck her face in the same speed as the cock fucking her ass. This was unbelievable for Tina who had never experienced two cocks at the same time before. The cock in her ass began to move faster as the cock in her mouth kept up the same pace. Tina had never been fucked in the ass so expertly as often men didn't seem to be able to totally withdraw out of her ass before plunging in again. This machine was pure heaven to her. She let out a long groan as the cock sped up to a slow and steady fucking rhythm while the cock in her mouth stopped thrusting momentarily. The head of her Master's cock was so smooth and fat with a lovely juicy flared rim that begged to be explored by tongue. The machine started fucking faster and Tina could feel a long rope of pussy juice drool out of her, which meant she was very intensely turned on.

The sight of Tina's ass being fucked and the juice drooling out in the mirror was almost too much for Damien to watch. He had to stop thrusting just to ward off his growing excitement. If he didn't watch out, he would spill his load right now and that would never do. He savored the sensations of his slave's tongue exploring the head of his cock while watching the action in the mirror. But he had to get closer to her ass so he could see more and smell her...maybe even touch her or flog her sweet round buttocks while she got fucked up the ass. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and walked around to the machine. The sight of her butt muscles working as she tried in vain to push back and meet each thrust, caused saliva to build up in his mouth. He thought she could do with some more wetness so he drooled some saliva down onto her ass, watching as it ran down around the sides of the cock in her ass.

Now little squelching sounds could be heard above the hum of the machine as the cock pumped Tina's ass. The speed went up a notch again and Tina started to make some noises which were silenced by a big real cock in her mouth again. Her Master fucked her mouth, grabbing her hair in fists and holding her head while he thrust into her. She could tell he was very excited because of the little noises she could hear him make with each thrust. She swallowed his cock greedily, enjoying the feeling of it sliding in and out of her wet mouth. He pulled out of her mouth and asked if she wanted to cum yet. She said the word "yes" with each pump of the cock in her ass. Then she heard another hum with a higher pitch and felt something big and smooth vibrate against her clit while the speed of the pumping cock in her ass doubled. It was all too much and she screamed out as she climaxed while squirting at the same time.

Her Master shut both machines off and untied the ropes that were holding her. She didn't stop shivering and shuddering even after several moments had passed. She was exhausted mentally and physically, which was evident when he looked into her eyes as the blindfold was taken off. As Master and slave locked eyes, each saw emotions raging in the other. There was nowhere to hide for either of them. He asked if she was thirsty and she nodded her head. The leash was clipped onto her collar and she was led on unsteady legs back up the stairs and out onto the lawn. Tina was commanded to kneel naked on the grass, close her eyes and tip her head back with her mouth open, while her Master released a huge load of cum on her face, in her mouth and over her tits.

Once that was done he told her to "drink" while he had his cock in her mouth. He released quite a bit of liquid into her mouth and she drank his piss happily. The taste was good and clean, almost like water with a hint of sweetness, probably from drinking fruit juice. When she had enough he pulled out and told her to spread her knees far apart. Then he pissed on her tits and pussy while she still held her head back with her eyes closed. The warm liquid splashing on her naked skin felt delightful and erotic but she wished she could look at his cock. He commanded her to relieve herself as well so she pissed onto the grass while he watched, his cock again put away into his pants.

Then he got her to stand up and led her over to a part of the garden she had not yet seen. It was a beautiful sparkling pool with lovely gardens surrounding it as well as an outdoor spa, shower and massage table. He led her to the shower and instructed her to wash herself while he sat down on a sun chair to watch. Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment as she felt his eyes burning into her back and following her every move. But this was her chance to turn him on and tease him. So tease him she did. Her hands rubbed liquid soap first over her tits until they were slippery and slick. Then she worked the soap over her ass and took the time to make sure her fingers slid into her crack as much as possible. She snuck a quick glance in his direction while soaping up her stomach and was pleased to see him looking anything but relaxed with his hand resting tensely near his crotch.

Then she positioned her ass so it was facing him and deliberately began washing her legs, moving lower and lower down, so he was forced to look at her exposed ass and most of her pussy while she cleaned. She pretended her calves needed extra attention and rubbed them so that she stayed bent over for quite a while. She jumped with fright when she felt his engorged cock enter her ass. His harsh voice roughly commanded her not to move while he fucked her forcibly. She had to fight to keep from falling over as his cock plunged relentlessly into her ass. Then he further surprised her by pulling out and grabbing the shower hose to rinse the soap off her before picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder!

He carried her over to the massage table and put her on her back. Then he lifted her legs and continued to fuck her in the ass. He commanded her to rub her clit while he fucked her and when she felt his cock jerk inside her, she came at the same time. He fell forward, burying his head between her breasts and her hands reached up to touch him. They both knew he was fighting a losing battle with himself. He was falling in love with her already and there was nothing he could do about it.

For the next week Master Damien worked his slave hard, making her follow him throughout the day and kneel by his feet when he sat down. She wore the collar and the butt plug all the time unless she was on her own or in her bedroom. After several days when he knew that she was going to be there for good, he moved her into his section of the house which consisted of a huge Master bedroom with beautiful bathroom and spa plus additional lounge attached to the bedroom. It was a special time for them both to finally spend entire nights together as well as the days. They were both irresistibly drawn to each other and because they were constantly turned on, they had sex quite often during the days and nights.

Every day they spent time in the dungeon where Master Damien would teach Tina everything about being a slave and she in turn learned exactly what a Master does too. Finally it was time to take Tina out in public as a slave and show her off.

12