A Window of Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the time for additional preliminaries for either of them; in seconds Brien's strong body was between her thighs as she bent her knees back against her breasts to give him optimum access to her hot, wet little pussy. And then he was inside her….deep…all the way inside her….he was so damned deep…his magnificent cock filled her so completely. He didn't move it for several minutes, reveling in the incredible hot tightness…making love to her firm young breasts with his lips…moving up and kissing her…her lips…her eye lids…softly nibbling her neck…and then he started a slow, rhythmic stroke with his wonderful cock…never missing a beat as he continued to lavish attention on her with his loving mouth. She wrapped her strong legs around his butt as he fucked her with his magnificent organ. She felt the distinct slap of his hard balls against her ass.

There is that magic moment between a man and a woman when both know that it is as it should be…the magic of first penetration…a woman taking a special man's cock deep inside her and knowing it is the only cock that should ever be there…a man making that special woman his woman forever…leaving his mark…his scent…his unique essence.

Kay and Brien made love together for a very long time…certainly a record for Kay…close to one for Brien… neither wanted it to ever end but too soon, the inevitable, unstoppable build began…Kay felt him stiffen…breathing faster…accelerating his thrusts. They came almost simultaneously…screaming, growling, groaning, whimpering.

"Oh, Kay, I love you…I love you…"

"I'm yours baby…I'm your woman…I love you…I've loved you for so long…like a dream come true…there could never be another…oh, Brien…"

They cuddled together, perfectly fitting in each others arms as it was meant to be. Neither spoke as the both reveled in the magic that had occurred between them. Kay could feel the moistness of her lover's eyes as hers too filled with tears…tears of joy…tears of love… not love lost but love found.

Kaye spoke first. "Well, baby, I think we 'laid' that barrier to rest…you're amazing…hell, we're amazing! I knew you were a great guy…a wonderful, special guy…but I had no idea…

"Well, I think you need to share in that credit; you're pretty damned amazing yourself!"

"What now?" Kay asked, pensively.

"Let's see. We do have a couple of issues to deal with---geography for one! We're on opposite ends of the country. On the other hand, there's nothing to keep me where I am now; the kids are gone---both on the west coast in college, as a matter of fact. As far as my consulting gig goes, the Corp doesn't care where I live; California is as close to the corporate HQ as Florida. I'll have everything transitioned in Florida within the month. I absolutely refuse to live in LA, but south of their down toward San Diego…maybe Delmar…somewhere on the coast in Orange County…I'd like that. I've got one kid in Santa Barbara and the other in San Francisco…that would work. But where do we ultimately want to be? Indiana? Damn it gets cold and snowy where you grew up!"

"Certainly not Indiana; my folks are even getting tired of the snow and are thinking about selling the farm and moving to the coast. I don't have any friends there anymore."

"What about your career?"

"Brien, I'd like to be a Vice President…that's less than a year—maybe sooner. It's just something I always promised my dad."

"I'm okay with that."

"Babies…I'm not a nanny kind of girl…I need to raise my own children. Once they come along, I need to be a mommy. I might want to go back to it someday, but not during those critical formative years."

"I'm more than okay with that…wouldn't have it any other way."

"Down the coast would be nice…Cardiff, Delmar…close to the Orange County airport, Twenty minutes or so, a little farther to the office in Ontario but I could probably move my office down to our facility near the race track."

"Who knows, we might love it down there and decide to stay…although someday I want some land, maybe a small farm, but we can figure that out."

"What about the wedding?"

"What wedding? You haven't asked me to marry you."

"Oops! You're right. Damn! I wanted to do this the right way…meet your parents…ask your dad for permission…down on one knee…slipping a ring on your finger…pledging my undying devotion. I'm a real traditional kind of guy."

"What are you doing after the meeting?"

"Nothing pressing, why?"

I'm going up to Indiana for a couple of days to see my folks---want to come along?"

"You bet."

"What about your folks?"

"Both deceased; they had me late in life. I have two brothers, both older."

"Well if you were to ask me to marry you and we did have a wedding, what about somewhere up in wine country? I've visited it a couple of times thanks to you and Mary piquing my interest…I loved it."

"You're reading my mind already…I was just thinking Napa or Sonoma."

"What about your kids---how are they going to feel about it?"

"You may have missed it but they loved you to death…they've asked about you often. We're very close; they'll be thrilled to see their dad happy and in love…again."

"Any more barriers we need to discuss?"

"Just one. I herby officially express my firm intent to marry you…I'm thinking a proposal in Indiana---if your dad says it's okay. What sort of answer can I expect?"

"A very firm an unequivocal yes, baby…did you really have any doubt?"

"No, just checking. A man should never take that sort of thing for granted."

"So, we've got almost forty-five minutes before we need to dress for the welcoming dinner." Kay said seductively, noting that Brien was certainly quite ready again.

"Are you suggesting a quicky before dinner?"

"No, I'm suggesting that we use the entire time allotted."

"You read my mind again."

The two new found lovers rolled around on the bed together, giggling and cavorting in blissful arousal. Brien had made love to her as no man had ever done…this time she wanted to be taken, possessed, fucked…fucked hard…even nasty. Brien read her mind.

Soon Kay was on her knees, lewdly wiggling her tight little rump in the air, feeling like a bitch in heat inviting the alpha dog of the pack to service her. Brien lavished attention on her cum drenched little cunt from behind even sneaking a tongue inside her tighter hole. Kay was consumed with animal lust…fuck me, Brien, ram that fat cock deep inside me…assert your ownership...I'm yours…now...forever.

Kay like so many successful, strong, tough, business woman expected to be treated with respect…but right now, in this bed, being delightfully mauled by the man of her dreams, she wanted to be his fuck toy. His little whore…his personal slut…his cunt. Fuck me hard...you're the boss right now…I'm your hot little cunt…I can deny your nothing…service your bitch you fucking stud.

Brien grasped Kay's fine young hips and thrust his long tool inside her steamy little quim…Her ass was so perfect…quivering in anticipation as he began to take her. And this was truly a taking, unlike their previous love making. This was the quintessential assertion of his maleness.

Kay felt so delightfully submissive with her head down on the sheets and her tight little back side presented to her lover. Never submissive in the office, she derived a delicious almost perverted thrill from Brien's absolute domination of her body. She was giving herself to Brien…letting him have his way with her. It was so deliciously nasty and dirty. This was all about being fucked, drilled, impaled…and it turned them both on almost as much as making love together had aroused them. Brien slapped her firm little butt; Kay cried out in surprise, then whispered hoarsely..."yes!"

"Again! Slap my ass…show me who's boss…oh fuck…oh yea, a finger right in there…that's nasty…be nasty baby...fuck your little bitch…make me your woman…drill that little cunt…it's your tight little cunt…always."

Brien rammed his cock to the limit with each stroke, lifting Kay's body off the bed with each thrust.

"Take that cock, baby...all of it…your so fucking tight…tight little pussy…made to be fucked…made for cock...my cock...only my cock."

With a few minutes to spare before they both had to dress for dinner, Brien came deep inside Kay's willing little cunt, screaming her name, gasping in near exhaustion…more completely fulfilled than at any time he could recall. Rolling her over and taking her in his arms he kissed her gently, softly…lovingly.

"Wow!" Kay whispered.

"Yea, that's a pretty good word. You are one hot little minx…I had no idea."

"Well neither did I…I mean I always assumed…and the way you made love to me before…but this time...I felt like such a nasty little slut…your little slut…and you stuck your finger…so nasty…so wonderfully, delightfully nasty…no man has ever…"

"Ready to go again?" Brien quipped.

"You're joking!"

"Sadly I am. First, we've run out of time. Plus, I'm not ashamed to admit that at this very moment, I'm totally fucked out. It'd take me at least fifteen minutes to recover."

"Fifteen minutes?"

"Well maybe thirty…I am getting on in years."

"Look, old man. Even if I wasn't hopelessly, head over heels in love with you…have been since that special night…not to mention you're the most interesting, caring, funny wonderful man I've ever met---and did I mention that I love you? You're a fucking tiger in the sack…I would have settled for okay but you light me up like a Christmas tree! Look, dear, you may have figured out that I'm not a virgin…but I'm not a slut either…well except when you want me to be your slut. I've never slept around but I am thirty-two and I've had an occasional lover, some better than others…but my God!"

"Look dear heart, I wasn't sure how you'd be…in bed. One can always hope...and it wouldn't have mattered even if you only wanted to do it with the lights off in a flannel night gown but, young lady…well it's hard to do better than, 'wow!"

Kay grew quiet for a moment. "Brien, you loved Mary…she was the first true love of your life…I loved her too. I would have forgiven you if you had slipped…thank you for not doing so. I don't want to know if you loved her more…or if she was better…"

"Baby, Mary is gone…I loved her desperately…out sex life was wonderful. You never have to feel awkward about bringing her name up and I would ask you to be understanding over time if I relate something that we did together. You're alive and here in my arms and I love you…I want to love you until the day I die."

"Thank you baby." Kay was deep in thought.

"What's on your mind?"

"Not that it matters…and if you want to tell me it's none of my business….Let me start by saying I've never slept with anyone else within the company…tempted, but it never got past a furtive kiss after too many drinks at a late meeting. There is not much chance that you'll ever meet any of my former paramours. I can't believe you ever cheated on Mary…but before…and after…"

"Yes. Do you want to know who?"

"Sort of? Just in case it comes up in conversation? Maybe?"

"I slept with your two best friends in the company. Toni soon after Mary died, Jan before Mary and I were together. Jan was never my type and we both knew it, it was just physical. It was just a wild and wooly coupling during a meeting…the meeting at which Jan introduced me to Mary. Toni, under different circumstances, was my type but at the time I was an emotional basket case, not remotely over Mary's death, and in all honesty, if there was going to be another love of my life…well, I thought about you a lot. Toni and I were friends…she saw that I was hurting and we ended up in bed together. On the last day of the meeting I introduced her to her husband. Let me take candor to the extreme. Both Jan and Toni are, well, shit they're great fucks…decidedly nasty and adventurous. . Neither of them holds a candle to you and you must know by now that if I didn't jump your skinny little butt after that night eight years ago, I am decidedly a one woman man…I don't cheat…never have…never will...it's just not how I'm put together. But Toni did have that special thing she did with her…no, I'm fucking with you. Sex is important to me…I'm a sexual being…but love and trust mean even more."

"So I don't need to get any special tips from my girl friends about how to please you in the sack?"

"Well, you might ask Toni about that special thing she does with her…and then, Jan, as I remember was very flexible indeed."

"You're fucking with me!"

"Yep, sort of, now get that astounding little ass of yours back in some clothes. We need to get dressed for the welcoming dinner and at least show a modicum of decorum. I'm pretty sure we can't sit together and that sucks but maybe one of the new young hires will show up in a slinky silk dress to keep me entertained."

"You're taken…you're mine now."

"As it was meant to be, love, as it was meant to be."

"Can't we at least walk down together? A dramatic entrance would be fun."

"Absolutely! I'll be at your door at five minutes before the hour."

The red silk dress…Kay still had it…had never worn it again…for some impossible reason she had brought it with her. It still fit; her tits had grown a bit, but it just made the whole look more alluring…she had finally developed cleavage. She was a smidgen taller...it would show a tad more leg…expose a larger expanse of thigh. Eight years ago it would have slipped across her skinny little butt as she walked…now it would hug her fine back side more provocatively. And she still had the pumps and the diamond choker. Her hair was longer; she'd wear it up as she had that night when it had been shorter. A touch of blush, accent the eyes…yea, she was going for it.

The company had changed the previous agenda; awards and the dressy gala would be tonight instead of the final night. The final dinner would be a more casual party-type affair. It was tonight or never.

Brien was punctual as usual. And there he was in that beautiful tuxedo…that beautiful man she would marry and love forever. And there she was, looking just like a princess…the rough and tumble, freshly scrubbed Indiana farm girl had magically become Cinderella and her Prince Charming stood before her, gazing in awe. And unlike the fairy tale, nothing awful was likely to happen at the stroke of midnight.

"Oh my God…" He exclaimed.

"I never wore it again…couldn't…don't know what made me bring it. But wearing it this evening just seemed so damned right. Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay. My God you are stunning...you were always cute, pretty, but you've grown way past that. You have to be the most beautiful woman in the world…and you're in love with me…which guarantees that I'm the luckiest man in the world."

Kissing her softly and then offering his arm, Brien spoke. "Your subjects await your entrance, my special princess, shall we go?"

"I like the sound of that…can I be your princess?"

"You already are."

It's hard to imagine two tough as nails sales executives finding their inner child together as Kay and Brien had done. They were giddy and playful almost bursting with the sheer joy and happiness that each had found in the other. There was simply no wall between them…no hidden places…no secrets. They were kids again and all the pressures of the grueling business world they both shared melted away when they were together.

It's difficult to get attention when you have five hundred type A people chatting excitedly about their first love, their business, along with the sporadic ass kissing that always occurs as these kind of events. The ball room of this particular resort hotel was sunken so that everyone descended a wide curved staircase to reach the dining floor. It was the typical scenario---an hour of drinking and chatting before dinner was served.

Now Brien was always one of the top sales executives in the company; he always won a bunch of awards and it was rumored that this year he would once again be the top earner and the top producer in the organization. Brien was universally liked and respected. He never acted like he was above the group and always befriended and encouraged the younger hires. He was very approachable. While certainly there were those who held him in awe and were at first intimidated by his accomplishments, their trepidation vanished as soon as they met him. Brien had an uncanny gift for putting names and faces together and remembering important personal details. In short he was both admired and beloved. Even the managers knew that first, you could always learn something valuable from talking to Brien and second that he was legitimately on a first name basis with the executive suite, more than simply a passing, "high, Brien", but friendship and respect.

Kay was also very well known within the ranks and in the executive suite. She had put together the hiring program which had brought over half the people in the room on board. She had spoken at numerous recruiting events and on college campuses. She had become the face of the corporation in its modernized recruiting efforts. She had directed training programs across the country in virtually every office. Having learned from Brien and Mary, she took her role as mentor very seriously. She was very well liked and tremendously respected. Many thought she might well rise to become the first woman COO or even CEO. And she was a looker…certainly one of the three or four most attractive women in the company.

But tonight, this very special night, as she and Brien stood arm in arm together at the top of the staircase, she was breath taking; she had transcended head turning as an almost audible gasp filled the room and conversations faltered. She was an absolutely stunning young woman in an amazing silk dress, exuding confidence and bearing. To any in the room who had experienced it, she was obviously also a woman very much in love and that special glow only added to the magical aura. In the world of sales, Brien was royalty; as they descended the stairway on the appropriate red carpet, it was almost as if the royal couple had arrived.

When both the COO and the CEO moved to the foot of the stairs to greet them, it only added to fantasy. Conversations within the room had become only hushed murmurs. The warm, familiar greeting between the two senior executives and the recently arriving couple only heightened the excitement. The crowd parted to provide a small degree of intimacy for the four to chat.

"These are two of my favorite people in the world, Jack." The CEO said to his colleague.

"I couldn't agree more, Frank." The COO replied.

"Kay, you look stunning, as always…Brien you don't look bad yourself. It's really nice to see you smiling again, Brien…this young lady brings out the best in you…as she does with everybody she meets." The CEO said with obvious affection.

"I couldn't agree more, Frank." Brien said, gripping Kay's hand tightly and touching his lips softly to her hair line…just as he had years before.

The CEO, an old romantic at heart, didn't miss anything and his eyes misted up as he knew instantly that something very special and sacred existed between these two special people. Giving Kay a fatherly hug he whispered in her ear.

"He's a very lucky man to have found you Kay...and you're a very lucky woman. Love him with all your heart…never let him go…he's one of the special ones…as are you. And I expect an invitation to the wedding----and I'll be there no matter where it is."

Kay and Brien worked their way through the room, greeting old friend and meeting new ones. A few minutes before the dinner was to begin, the Executive VP came up and stole her love away for a few minutes; Kay quickly found her two best friends, Toni and Jan.

"Brien, the old man wants you---you and Kay---to sit at the head table with him. It means the Human Resources VP and I need to get bumped, which is just fine with me---hell I see the old guy every day. The HR bitch was a little miffed, but she loves Kay to death, so once she found out she was giving up her seat for her, she's cool with it. I'll sit at your table and the dragon lady will sit with Kay's group. How's that sound?"