A Winter's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough the effect of the light snow on the houses and trees outside was almost like something from a fairytale. We were up quite high, in a house part way up a hill, and white covered roof tops stretched away in front of our eyes.

"Hang on" I said. "Let's open the window."

We leaned back, and I undid the catch on the old wooden frame. We both gave a small shiver as the shock of the cold night air touched our faces, but we were soon engrossed in watching the individual snowflakes falling silently onto the window frame and catching them in our hands for the second before they melted.

I noticed Ben give a little shiver.

"Are you getting cold?" I asked.

"A little" he said, but smiled to show that he was willing to put up with it.

Before I even thought about what I was doing, I gathered up the duvet from my bed and draped it around both our shoulders.

Is that OK?" I asked Ben and, when he nodded, we both wrapped a bit of the duvet around ourselves. Together but still separate.

"So...uuhh...you got anybody special in your life" Ben asked casually, apparently busy with flicking snow off the window cill.

"No" I replied. "There was somebody, for a while, but it didn't work out. He......."

I stopped suddenly as I realised 'it' was now out there. I hadn't meant to talk about the 'gay thing' yet, I was carefully feeling my way around Ben, not quite sure yet if we were singing from the same song sheet.

He smiled. "He..." he murmured.

"Yeah, I....uhmmm...well, you know...." I finished lamely, looking away, suddenly bashful. When I did raise my eyes and look at Ben he was looking straight back at me.

"What about you?" I ventured. "Anybody...for you?"

"No" he said. He cleared his throat. "I was also involved with 'a him' for a while, back in the States, part of my coming over here for this exchange was to put a bit of distance between us."

"Right" I said. "So you were...in love?"

"Were" Ben agreed. "Not now." He smiled at me again. I suddenly felt light-headed, unaccountably nervous.

"It's getting chilly isn't it?" I motioned outside, the snow now falling more heavily. "Let's shut the window."

I leaned towards the latch at the same time as Ben, and our faces came up close to each other. I pulled the window closed, but Ben didn't move away. I was aware of my heart thumping painfully in my chest, my breath caught in my throat. Ben's face moved nearer to mine. I caught the scent of minty toothpaste as his breath caressed my face. I looked into his dark eyes, saw the mix of lust and anticipation, and thought I might explode if I held my breath much longer...our lips met. I breathed again.

His lips felt incredible. Silky, soft, firm, warm...all at the same time. I leaned in towards Ben, and turned my head. His tongue found mine, insistent and probing. I wrapped my arms around his back and melted into him.

We kissed for what felt like ages. Eventually, though my head was spinning, I became aware of something poking into the top of my thigh and looking down I saw that he had sprung a stiffy in his briefs, the large round head straining against the white cotton, a small damp spot staining the point where his cock poked out the fabric.

My heart was racing, my breathing shallow, but I tentatively lowered my hand and caressed the front of his pants, my fingers finding the thick fleshy tube of his penis pressing against the tight white fabric. Ben moaned quietly and thrust his hips further forward, filling my hand with his length. I fished around the fly opening in his underwear and slid my hand into the opening. My fingers made contact with hard warm flesh and as I drew his swollen length out through the front of his briefs Ben's kisses increased their intensity and he panted into my mouth.

From the feel of his cock I could tell that Ben was circumcised, no hood of skin to peel back over the swollen head. I'd been expecting this, as I knew American men mostly were, so I let go of his dick and licked my hand, wetting it with my spit, before returning it to his shaft and slowly sliding my hand over the warm, fleshy length. Ben gasped and his legs buckled slightly.

"Fuck, I've wanted you to do that since you walked in tonight" he panted. "Your hand feels so good."

In response I pushed Ben down onto the bed, leaving his cock sticking out of the fly of his pants. He lay back in all his glory, his large stiff penis arcing back towards his hairy belly, thighs slightly spread. He was looking at me with undisguised lust and pulled me in for a hot kiss. As we released his hands kept hold of my t-shirt and he drew it over my shoulders, exposing my torso to the cooler night air.

I lay down on Ben, our bellies, thighs and nipples almost in perfect contact. I could feel his prick poking into my belly, his precum making a slippery surface where his cock rubbed my skin.

I knelt up slightly, forcing Ben's thighs apart, and kissed my way down his neck to the top of his chest. As my tongue flicked over his erect nipple he jumped like an electric shock was passing through him, and grabbed hold of my thick hair. I continued licking, kissing and trailing my tongue down his chest and belly until I reached the waistband of his underwear. I hooked my fingers underneath and drew it down slightly, exposing the top of his bushy pubic hair. My fingers brushed the swollen head of his cock, and I ran my tongue over his lower belly, making him gasp and grip my head more tightly. Then I did something I don't think he was expecting....

I let my lips lose contact with his belly for a few seconds until they reconnected with his upper thighs. He squirmed and spread his thighs wider as my tongue flicked around the sensitive skin. I lifted Ben's thighs and bent them back towards his chest. His arse lifted off the bed and came nearer to my face. He looked at me, his face flushed and full of lust, so I dropped my head to his undies and started tonguing the area of fabric covering his arsehole. Each lick of my tongue brushed the cotton pants deep inside the cleft of his arse, and my head spun with the realisation that only a thin piece of cotton separated his hole from my probing tongue.

Ben brought his knees back as far as he could, stretching his arse cheeks even wider. I moved back slightly from his arse, causing him to moan in disappointment and frustration, then I hooked my fingers under the elastic on one side of his pants and pulled them roughly to one side. I was looking directly at his exposed, hairy crack. His taut creamy white cheeks were spread wide, a dusting of dark hair filling the valley between them. The sight of his stretched pink pucker hidden amongst the wisps of hair almost made me cum in my pants.

I leaned in and blew gently on his arse, making his hole twitch and pout. The opening looked so inviting I sucked the end of my finger and touched it to the knot of his sphincter muscle. It gave way easily, and hearing Ben's groan, I slowly slid my finger a little way into his tight hole. The muscle clenched it like a vice.

I was almost losing control now, so turned on was I by the sight of my finger up Ben's spread, muscular bum. I quickly reached down with my free hand and lowered my own skivvies for the first time. My prick bounced up to slap my lower belly. Ben's eyes widened as he got a first look at my large, stiff, throbbing cock and he reached around and fingered it's length in his hand.

Ben suddenly let go of my cock and lay back on the crumpled sheet. He reached under his muscular thighs and pulled his legs in towards his chest as far as he could. This lifted the small of his back clear of the sheet, spreading his cheeks and hole as wide as he could, and brought it to within an inch of my cockhead.

I looked at Ben, uncertain suddenly about where this was going. Ben however seemed quite certain. "Fuck me" he said in a barely audible whisper, and then added more loudly "Please...."

The top drawer of my bedside cabinet had an old condom and a tube of KY hidden at the back, a remnant of my last trip home. I hadn't wanted to present my mother with a set of cum stained bedding after a night-time wank, so I would roll on a condom before slipping a greased carrot or candle, or whatever was handy, up my bum.

I got the condom out of it's pack, not losing eye contact with Ben, and handed it to him. He rolled it down over my length and covered it in the cold jelly, the feel of his slippery hands running over my cock almost pushing me over the edge. He squirted some of the KY onto my finger and I gently smeared it over his small hole, feeling it pulsate and open slightly under my probing finger. He then guided my prick between his cheeks and positioned it at the entrance to his hole.

I grabbed his ankles, and leaned forward slightly. There was a little resistance at first as his tight muscle stretched to accommodate my thickness, then in a rush I felt the head of my prick suddenly push through the sphincter and I slid in a couple of inches. Ben gasped and placed his hands on my thighs to prevent me pushing in too fast. I waited, panting over him, until I felt his hands reach around to caress my thighs, and then slipped a bit further in. The sensation was incredible, and in a sudden rush of lust I leaned forward, pushed firmly and felt my cock slowly slide right up inside Ben until my balls bounced onto his warm skin.

My whole length felt like it was sliding into a warm, tight, velvet sock. I pulled my cock out a bit, about half of it's length, then leaned back slightly, overwhelmed to see my stiff tool sliding easily into another man's arsehole.

I would like to see to say that this first fuck with Ben was a long lasting, sweaty fuckathon. The reality was that after ten or twelve strokes I was nearly ready to burst my balls. The sight of Ben lying stretched out before me, his handsome face flushed and excited, his muscular chest heaving with his pants as I stuck my hard cock between his tight bum cheeks, was sending me wild with desire. I held his thighs back to allow myself a better angle to stick my cock as deep into his guts as I could, then slowly pulled completely out of him. The stretched muscle of his bumhole gaped open before my eyes, a dark tunnel aching to be filled, and as the muscle began to close I quickly positioned my cock at it's entrance and slotted my full length back up Ben's hole.

By now Ben was stroking his own dick, his hand movements quickening as he heard my breathing become heavier, my thrusts up his arse more rapid. I could feel the cum rising up through my balls, knew that I was almost at the point of spewing my load, and gripped Ben's thighs tightly.

"Oh....oh...I'm gonna shoot" I groaned, and with a last three or four quick hard stabs up Ben's hole I felt my cum shoot from my cock to fill the little sack high up inside Ben's guts. Three, four more long spurts and I was empty, my chest heaving, my head spinning.

Ben's groans were reaching a fever pitch, his hand almost flying over his slippery knob. I slowly pulled my softening prick out of his arse, but wanting him to keep the sensation I quickly filled it's place with two of my fingers, driving them hard as far up his bum as I could. With a moan Ben's cock seemed to grow even longer and then, with a final cry, a long string of white spunk flew from his piss hole to spatter high up on his chest and belly. Two further ropes of cum arced into the night air, spraying Ben's torso. Some of his cum pooled in the hollow at the base of his throat and as he fell back into the twisted sheet it dribbled down his neck to drip off onto the bed.

I collapsed softly on top of Ben, feeling my heart banging away quickly in my chest, his breath coming in ragged pants. We lay that way for a couple of minutes, calming down, until our breathing returned to almost normal. It was getting colder in the room, the temperature outside obviously falling as the night set in, so I quickly mopped up the biggest patches of semen, then pulled the duvet over our bodies.

Ben looked at me, and smiled a broad, delighted grin. "That was amazing!" he said. "Thank you so much."

I kissed him, revelling in the taste and smell of this incredibly sexy man. "Wow, that was so incredible" I whispered. "That felt just...amazing." I ran out of words and we both laughed quietly at my echo of his own word.

Ben suddenly looked at me, his eyes widening. "Hey, it's gone midnight. Merry Christmas" he said, and enveloped me in a warm hug.

I pulled back and looked at him in the soft lamplight. I thought I had never seen a more beautiful sight. My heart flipped over as I pulled him in for a kiss.

"You've given me such a special present" I said softly. "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure" said Ben. He reached over me and stroked a hand slowly up my sweaty arse crack, his fingers tickling my hole. "And in the morning, I hope to get a present of my own."

I grinned back at him and caressed his cheek gently.

"Absolutely. It's not just the turkey getting a stuffing on this Christmas morning."

12