A Witch's Orgy

Story Info
Four women cast an orgy spell.
1.3k words
3.26
70.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly set up her Wiccan altar as midnight approached. Her friends were coming around and they had something special planned. They had decided to perform an erotic sex spell that would grant them amazing sex for the rest of their lives. All four women knew what they were going to have to do. Carly, or Storm as her Wiccan friends called her, lit the earthy smelling incense with one of the five dozen black candles that had already been lit. She was wearing a long, floaty cream dress with no underwear underneath. Carly was 28, the youngest of the four women; she had long dark hair that hung around her face in ringlets. She was very slim and quite short, she had olive skin that came from her Spanish parents and her breasts were a little small but extremely firm with forever-erect nipples.

As the doorbell went Carly felt a flutter of nervousness about the evening. To complete the spell she knew all four women had to reach the peak of sexual pleasure and she knew the only way that would happen was if they had a four women orgy on the altar. The three women on the doorstep arrived and none of them were empty handed. Sandra, who was 32, handed Carly two large bottles of red wine. " To get us in the mood," she said. Sandra was not as slim as Carly in fact she was a little on the plump side but was still extraordinarily pretty. She had Dark red hair with blue eyes, which was a very unusual combination. Her breasts were a DD cup and they were her main assets. The next woman to walk through the front door was Christina, or Chrissie, as she preferred. Chrissie said hello to Carly and gave her a present wrapped up with paper. "What's this?" asked Carly. "Oh, you'll find out a little bit later," said Chrissie with a smile. The last woman on the doorstep was Isobel. She was quite a quiet woman until she had a few drinks in her. Isobel ad black hair with blonde streaks in it and was 29. Her face was very oval and she was extremely short. The women all walked through to the sitting room where the altar was. Carly

Opened the red wine and poured it into glasses for the four women. Then she lit the amber resin on the charcoal and a couple of the candles that had gone out. Then they were ready to start the spell. The women called the quarters and started the incantations. When they were ready for the main part of the spell Sandra asked in a nervous voice, "Uh, how do we start theā€¦ you know?"

"Just go with your instincts," Isobel said. Carly moved slowly across he room to Sandra where they started to kiss intensely. Their lips mashed against each other as Carly's hand slipped up and down Sandra's thy before parting her legs and running her hand across her crotch. Sandra was wearing a short skirt and thong so Carly had no problem in getting them off. When Sandra was naked from the waist down Carly gave her the instruction to lie down on her back. Sandra needed no more persuasion; she got down on her back and waited to feel Carly's mouth on her now sopping wet pussy. Carly teased her for a couple of minutes by nuzzling at her inner thighs and softly biting her outer pussy lips. Sandra couldn't stand it any more. She grabbed Carly's hair with both hands and forced her head onto her wet slit. Sandra had started shaving her pussy when she was about 17 and the sensations were amazing. Carly ran her tongue down the length of her slit pausing at her clit to flick her tongue around it. She slipped her tongue in and out of Linda's hole making her moan with delight. "Yes you fucking whore, make momma cum nice and hard!" It turned Carly on to hear Sandra say such crude things and she sucked harder.

The other two women had got the idea when they saw Carly go down and eat Sandra. Now they were in a 69 position with Isobel on top. Both women were working their hips against the others face and both were completely naked so they could play with their tits and hard nipples. Isobel was close to coming so she got off Chrissie's face and quickly unwrapped the presents she and Chrissie had brought. One was a massive latex cock. It was about 10 inches long, 2 inches thick and came with am additional strap on belt. In the other bag was lubricant. Carly saw what the women were unwrapping and stopped sucking Linda's pussy.

"Oh my god that cock is so huge and I havn't had any action tonight. Please fuck my pussy with that." All the women decided to concentrate their energies on Carly for a while. Once she had stripped naked Chrissie started to suck on her small pink nipples. It felt so good but nothing like when Isobel got on her knees and started to eat out her pussy. "Ooohhhh, yeah. Eat my pussy. Make it feel good." Isobel was actually an experienced pussy licker: her female boss got her to give her head once a day so it was a routine thing to her. Whilst this happened, Sandra sucked on the massive cock. Then when Sandra thought that Carly's pussy was wet enough she told Isobel to get up. Carly lay against the couch and Sandra went up behind her. She ran the cock up and down the outer lips of Carly's pussy before parting them with her hand. She positioned the 10-inch cock on Carly's hole and pushed the whole length into her. "Aaahhhhhhhh," Carly yelled as she started to erupt in orgasm." This did not stop Sandra she thrust the cock against Carly over and over until se knew Carly could take no more.

Sandra took he dildo out of Carly and licked all of her friend's juices from it then she decided it was her turn to cum. She went over to Isobel and commanded she lie in her back. Isobel did as told and Sandra sat down on her face. She crushed her pussy against Isobel's mouth who started to lap up her juices. Isobel thrusted her tongue in and out of Carly until she came in a flood of pussy juice. Isobel and Chrissie were next. Isobel picked up the lubricant and squeezed some onto her finger. Chrissie got the idea and go down on her hands and knees. Isobel smeared the lube all over Chrissie's ass hole and then started to lick it. Isobel was also known for her amazing rim jobs. Chrissie was in heaven finger fucking her cunt whilst Isobel ate her virgin ass.

Chrissie was close to coming when Isobel had an idea. She grabbed the dildo off the floor and covered it in lubricant then she ran it up and down Chrissie's ass hole. "No, please, I have never had anything in my butt before but Isobel didn't listen to her protests. She pushed the dildo harder and harder until Chrissies hole finally gave way. Deciding she wanted to come simultaneously with Chrissie she called Carly over to lick her pussy whilst she ass fucked Chrissie." No problem Carly said slipping her head between Isobel's legs and getting to work on her cunt. Isobel pulled the dido back out of Chrissies ass before shoving it straight back in their but this time, instead of just pushing he head into her, she pushed the entire length in as far as it would go. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh" Chrissie shouted but the pain melted into pleasure and she started to cum with such force she almost passed out. Almost at that exact moment Isobel came.

The four women all lay in a pile of saliva, pussy and lube. The spell was complete.