A Wives Tale Pt. 02

Story Info
Back by popular demand - now with more fucking!
4.4k words
4.66
36.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillowxOC
WillowxOC
34 Followers

I awoke to the slightly sweaty smell of a night well spent. I felt the arm of my wife resting on my waist and her warmth pressing into my upper back. I rolled over to cuddle her when I felt the rail road spike in my head suddenly explode into white light.

"Honey, what is it?" Joanna asked.

"My head exploded," I said, clutching my forehead. "Could you be dear and pick up the pieces when you get a chance?"

"Someone overdid it last night, didn't they?" she asked in a mock scolding tone.

"I started before you did," I said, "And no fair going sexy school teacher on me when I can't do anything."

"Well, I guess I'll play nurse and go get you some Aspirin," she said as she got up. I forced my eyes open to watch her ass sway from behind as she walked out of the room.

Of course, now that she wasn't in the room, my brain had time to catch up on what had happened last night. I was married to a person I barely knew, and who barely knew me, if truth be told. I had just slept with her. I felt like I was trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle in a crowded night club.

"Here you go," she said as she handed me a pill with a large glass of water.

"How did you know where the aspirin was? I forgot to tell you," I said.

"I lived with you for four months, I think I can figure out where you keep the aspirin," she said.

"I keep forgetting that you're the same person from before," I said. "You seem so different."

"I am pretty different," she said, "I'm happy now. It changes a girl."

"I'm just trying to make sense of all of this," I said, swallowing the pills, "And it's a bit harder without the liquid insight of ethanol."

"Are you not sure of things?" Joanna said, a wrinkle of concern creasing in between her eyebrows.

"No, it's just that... well, yeah," I said. "I am a little confused, and I don't want to be unfair to you."

"How would you be unfair to me?" she said as she lay down on the bed.

"By jumping way too fast into a relationship with you without really getting to know you just because we used to use each other as beards," I said.

"Oh," she said. She rolled over and stared at the ceiling, her breasts pointing skyward and encased in of her black bra's that seemed to be molded perfectly to her curve. "I had a good time last night though."

"So did I," I said, "But shouldn't relationships start with a little more than sex?"

"Well, I remember someone being my best friend in high school," she said. "Remember chemistry studying?"

"I remember talking about not feeling like I fit in," I said, "and making out. But no, I don't really remember studying."

She giggled and said, "I remember someone getting handsy, and I don't mean chiral carbon."

"Can I really be blamed?" I said as I slipped my hand over her stomach and onto her breast.

"Mmmm. Good question," she said. We lay on the bed in a comfortable silence while we both considered what to do next.

"I think I should probably take a shower," she said, "I'm a bit sweaty from last night."

As she got up I was again treated to her backside as she walked into the bathroom. Soon I heard the shower running. I felt like I was being an idiot for doubting anything more than love was motivating us. I tried to tell myself I was just being cautious, and trying to protect myself and her from being hurt. I had been hurt before, and I vowed to never again rush into things blindly.

Of course, the biggest source of that pain was in the shower right now. It had seemed so clear last night. She was the same sweet girl I had known in high school. I guess that was half of the equation answered, she was still the same person. But who was I now? I looked into my blue eyes staring back at me in the dressing mirror. I hadn't even considered what I needed, or wanted, last night, beyond just wanting Joanna to be happy. Was I just pleasing the people around me- again?

Practical thought soon interrupted my musing. I noticed that Joanna hadn't brought a towel into the bathroom with her. I picked up a towel from the hall closet and walked into the bathroom.

"Joanna?" I said.

"Come to join me?" she called from behind the curtain.

"Well, no, I came to bring you a towel, but now that you mention it..." I said as I stepped into the shower and was rewarded with the sight of a dripping wet Joanna. The warm spray came off of her and I felt the tiny droplets tickle my skin as I stood close to her.

"These do look just as good in daylight as they do at night," she said and put her warm, wet hands on top of my breasts. She delicately leaned in for a kiss and some of the water streaming onto her fell onto me. I brushed past the side of her boobs as I moved my hands to her back. I took a step closer and I felt both my body and my pussy get wet from our slippery embrace. I felt her getting excited as well, her cock starting to press against the front of my hip.

I stopped. This was exactly the sort of thing I was trying to avoid! Why had I agreed to hop into the shower with her? I should have waited and then talked to her and-

"Why did you stop?" Joanna cooed as she stroked my wet hair back from my face.

"Joanna, I need to know something," I said, looking into her eyes. "Why did you leave? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think I could," she said. "Knowing you now, I wouldn't have even hesitated, but you were different then. You kind of dragged me into your idea of what we should be like."

"I was just trying to help us both be happy. What about all those times I asked you to tell me what was going on?" I said a getting a little angry.

"How was I supposed to tell you anything when you wouldn't tell me what you wanted?" she asked. "I'm not going to say it was totally right, but I did have reasons for doing what I did. And I was scared."

"You were scared? You ran off without telling me where you were going!" I said.

"Yes I was scared! I didn't want to be that vulnerable to you," she said.

"You know I wouldn't hurt you," I said.

"Well, now, yes. And probably then, too," she sighed. "It was stupid, and I'm sorry I hurt you, but it needed to happen for me. I needed a fresh start."

"If it needed to happen..." I said, "It upset me, a lot, but I think I might be able to forgive."

She smiled and I hugged her, our wet bodies meeting under the spray of the shower. I had a light bulb light up over my head, and while I was close, I whispered in her ear, "Do you trust me now?"

"Yes," she breathed back.

"Then turn around and spread your legs," I whispered to her, and pulled back from our hug. She looked at me quizzically for a second.

"Come on, bend over," I said. She gave me sideways glance and did as she was instructed. She put her hands on the wall of the shower to support herself as she bent over. I grabbed a bottle of conditioner and put a little on my hand. I moved close to her so that her leg was in between mine and my crotch was next to her well formed butt.

"I think I know what I want now," I said, as I stroked her rear with my non-conditioned hand, the slight smell of lavender wafting up to my nose. "I think I want to watch you writhe while my fingers are inside of you."

As I looked down to put my finger between her cheeks, I saw that there was still a strand of pre-cum glistening between our bodies from our kiss. I broke it with my free hand and rubbed some of it on her as I spread her ass with my hand.

I felt her hot anus with my finger. She moaned as I put the tip inside of her warm bowels. I quickly pulled it out again.

"Put it in," she said excitedly, "I want it inside of me."

"What, like this?" I said innocently. Then I shoved my finger all the way into her waiting hole. She gasped as I wriggled my finger inside of her, feeling the warmth and smoothness of her now well lubricated hole. I slipped my finger back and forth while I reached underneath her and slipped my arm under her legs for extra support in pulling her back onto my hand. I felt the base of her penis on my forearm as I searched for her pleasure spot with my index finger.

"You like this, don't you?" I said.

"Yes," she said.

"You like to feel someone else in control, to give yourself up to me," I said as I increased the pace a slightly.

"Oh god yes," she said. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

Feeling her loosen up, I added my middle finger and pushed back into her. I earned a groan from her as I did so. I started pumping again, and she started panting lightly. As I thrust back and forth I noticed that she was starting to rock back on to my hand as I pushed in.

"You naughty girl," I said, "You really like having my fingers in your ass."

"Yes, I love your fingers," she breathed, "You have magic fingers, Fuck me with them!"

I pushed into the bottom of her passage a little harder and I noticed that she was drooling pre-cum onto the floor of the shower. I felt my own body start to respond to the sight and I started to lightly rub myself against her leg as I kept up my steady, even pace, smearing some of my juices against her as she started shoving against my hand harder.

I decided it was time to add a third finger to the mix, and I took out my two fingers and grabbed the conditioner bottle again. I heard Joanna moan and thrust her ass backward suggestively.

"Why did you stop? Put them back in," she whined.

"Someone just can't wait," I said and gave a light smack to her ass.

"Put your fingers back in, please," she said while looking back at me with pleading eyes. "Make me squirm!"

"Well, who am I to turn down a pretty lady?" I said as I squirted a dollop of conditioner onto her, just above the cleft of her butt. I took three of my fingers and guided the blob into her rectum. At first Joanna tried to pull away from the pressure of my fingers, but my arm underneath her held onto her and gave me enough leverage to push all three of my fingers in.

She sucked her breath in at the intrusion of my fingers, and clamped down on them like a vice. I patiently waited for her to relax so that I could start pumping again. Soon, her body was adjusting, and I took advantage of this by twisting my fingers back and forth. Joanna responded by grinding herself even further back onto my hand. I started moving my hand back and forth in small, steady strokes, gradually covering more and more distance with each one. Joanna was rocking back and forth even harder than before, her tits swinging in time with her backward thrusts and her penis slapping against my forearm, whipping strands of pre-cum everywhere.

Watching Joanna get this excited gave me a warm feeling in my whole torso. I grinned as she let out heavy pants in the hot steam of the shower. I went back to smashing my clit against her upper thigh as she lost herself in the pleasure of my hand.

She went rigid, and her ass nearly broke my fingers as she came, spilling out onto the shower floor. Her breathing was heavy, making her lovely breasts rise and fall, as she looked over at me and smiled. I pulled my fingers free with a slight popping sound.

"What possessed you to do that?" She asked, turning around but keeping one hand on the wall to support her shaking legs. "Not that I'm complaining."

"I wanted to have some control," I said, "And I was kind of horny."

"What do you mean some control? You had control last night, didn't you?" she asked.

"We did what you wanted to do," I said.

"The way you wanted to do it," she said.

"Good point," I said, "I still feel like I can't stop this thing between us even if I wanted to though, and I kind of wanted to be in place where I could control what happened."

"I get that," she said. "On the other hand, I don't think love is really something you get to control."

With that, she got down on her hands and knees and started crawling towards me, her breasts swaying gently as she crawled forward like a big cat stalking its prey.

"I think you need to let go a little bit," she said.

"I like control though," I said, looking down at her.

"Sometimes you get to be in control," she said as she reached in between my legs and pulled my already dripping twat close to her mouth, "And sometimes you have to just hang on for the ride."

She sat back on her legs and kneeled while she opened her mouth and began licked at my vagina from the base in short, controlled strokes with a rigid tongue. I sucked in air as she moved her tongue tenderly across my slit with an alternating soft lapping and rigid creasing. I was already worked up from the previous activity, and very quickly was adding even more fluids to the showers floor. I felt her insert a finger, just like last time, but very quickly she pulled it out and inserted it into my backdoor.

This was a new experience for me. I was too surprised to clench up before she put her finger in, so it went in without any pain. But I soon tried to expel the invader with my sphincter muscles, which of course didn't work.

"What are you doing?" I asked, legitimately worried for the first time with her.

"Shhh," she said, "I trusted you, now you can trust me."

"But that was- oh..." I said as instead of just the uncomfortable aspects of the penetration I for the first time felt the pleasure. I moved my hips as Joanna tickled my insides with her tongue and her finger.

I was completely under her power, just like she had been under mine earlier. I reached down and grasped her head, not because I could stop anything willingly, because it felt way too good, but to connect with her as she ate me out.

I was so close to orgasm even before the new sensation of her anal pleasuring that I was soon over the edge. I shuddered gently as I came. She sat back and gazed up at me.

"See? We can both trust," she said. I helped her up and she kissed me with my juice still on her lips. I tasted myself while we pressed together under the warm water.

After the mundane parts of showering were accomplished, we dried off and put on under wear so that we could make breakfast without being too distracted to function.

"Do you want waffles?" she asked.

"I don't have a waffle iron," I said, "And I don't really want to go out. Pancakes?"

"Close enough," she said as she pulled out the mix. She mixed the ingredients while I watched her work. She saw me staring at her and smiled.

"Struck dumb by my beauty?" she asked.

"No," I said. "I'm thinking about the shower."

"Mmm," she said. "I think that rates as the best shower I've taken in a long time."

"Really?" I asked. "Even with my weird issues?"

"Sweetie, if sex is how we get through relationship troubles, I think I can handle that," she said, "If you remember my problem solving method is running away."

Something in the way she said that struck my much more deeply than she intended. I felt scared and clingy again, and I hated those feelings. I felt my chest constricting as I thought back to picking up the letter the night I came home and she wasn't there.

"Don't... don't do that again," I managed to get out.

"Hey, hey, I was joking," she said, walking over to where I was sitting. "I'm not going to do that to you again."

"I know you where joking and I know that you're not going to just walk out," I said. "But I don't feel it, and it's not fair to you."

She hugged me. I was enveloped in body, and her scent, and she squeezed my so tightly I knew that she was staying. It's silly, but that hug was what let me start to feel much more at ease with her.

Her scent began to be replaced by a different, harsher, more acrid one.

"Shit!" she said and rushed over to the stove to try to save at least some of the pancakes. After making and eating a new batch, we sat down at the table drinking the coffee I had brewed.

"All flirting aside, this French press really is amazing," she said, sipping her coffee.

"All flirting aside?" I asked provocatively.

"Well, maybe not all flirting," she said with a smile. "Can I tell you something?"

"Oh my God you're trans!" I said.

"Very funny," she said, "No, it's about the shower again."

"Yeah? What about it?" I said.

"Are you into that sort dominance thing in the bedroom?" she asked.

"Well," I said, "I want you to be able to be you when we get intimate, but yeah, I do like feeling like I can control what's happening. I don't want to control you, I just like being in charge."

"That's good," she said, "Because I really liked being stretched by you in the shower; a lot more than I thought I was going too. It felt... cathartic to let myself be vulnerable to someone else. Especially since you make me feel safe."

"Would you be up to feeling a little more... vulnerable?" I said as I reached across the table and stroked her cheek. Her breathe began to come s little heavier as she closed her eyes.

"Yes," she breathed. Opening her eyes, she walked around the side of the table and leaned in for a kiss. I responded in kind, and I soon felt her warm hands on my waist again.

I stood up and we began properly making out. I had on hand gently massaging her rear and another holding her neck for support. I felt her hands move up my body and find their way under my underwire and begin to trace the shape of my boobs. I shuddered into her soft lips as she traced my nipples and gave the occasional playful pinch or tug.

We walked backward into the bedroom again, shuffling along, lost in each other's bodies and shedding the underwear we had just recently put on. I wondered if we would have to live naked if we started living together again. I also realized that I wanted to start living with her again.

When we finally reached the bed, I gave on last push into her lips, and then broke off slightly.

"I think I have something in that top drawer there that you'll come to enjoy quite a bit," I whispered into her ear. "Would you be a dear and get it out for me?"

She sexily bent over, winking at me when she was about to open it and then looking confused. She turned to look at me as she pulled out a pillowcase.

"Uh, sweetie, not that I'm questioning you, and I do think I could come to enjoy this color quite a bit, but-" she said.

"Oh, uh, not that, the other thing in the drawer," I said. She looked into the drawer and giggled.

"Yes, I think I could also come to enjoy this color," she said, as she pulled out a bright red strap on.

"Honestly, I don't think you'll be seeing a terrible lot of the color," I said.

"Why?" she said, puzzled.

"Because it's going to be moving too fast!" I said. She giggled and rolled her eyes, tossing me the silicon dildo from where I lay on the bed. As I shimmied into it, she got out the bottle of lube I kept in the same drawer for just such an occasion.

I got onto my knees and looked up, expecting Joanna to simply hand me the bottle. Instead, she bent over and the bed with straight legs, resting on her elbows, which gave me a magnificent view of her ass. While I drank in the sight of her derriere, she dripped some lube onto her hand and slipped it up and down the length of the shaft.

Once the dildo was well lubricated, she worked her way up my body with kisses and caresses until she came to my face, where she pulled my into a passionate kiss.

"Take me," she whispered into my lips, so close I could feel some of her breath float into my open mouth.

"Stay bent over," I gently commanded, and after kissing her forehead, moved around behind her, tracing her curves as I did so.

She looked back expectantly as I grabbed her by the hips. Slowly, I rocked her back onto the head of the dildo and held her there in tension for several seconds.

"Don't be a tease," she said, shaking her butt in anticipation. "Put it in me."

"I'll be a tease if I want to," I said impishly. "But I think I want to make you mine more."

Slowly I pulled her back all the way until I felt her ass touch my thighs as she moaned approval. I waited for her body to adjust to the large dildo before I started to work it back and forth in her, slowly building up a tempo. I felt the end of the dildo rub against my clit in a lovely way as I the silicon slid back and forth.

WillowxOC
WillowxOC
34 Followers
12