A Woman In Need Ch. 05

Story Info
Allegra learns what happens to bad girls.
2.6k words
4.5
12.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are one lucky woman, Allegra told herself later that week. It had been only a few days since she'd started her affair, or whatever this was, with Bryce, but she was already much happier than she'd been in quite some time. She found herself thinking about him at the oddest times throughout the day....Like now. She was indulging herself in a bubble bath in her Jacuzzi tub, drinking a glass of Fat Bastard Shiraz and enjoying the flicker of the candlelight across the tiled walls.

Allegra firmly believed that you had to spoil yourself, because it was a matter of fact that no one else was going to. Hence she had several bottles of bubble bath on hand, along with more than a few chocolates. Not that she needed them, she reminded herself sternly. She was a big, beautiful woman, no two ways about it. She'd always been slightly self-conscious, although with Bryce she hadn't given her appearance more than a moment's thought. He made her feel beautiful, and that made all the difference.

With a sigh she rose from the tub and toweled herself dry. Unfortunately, Bryce had said he'd be out of town for the next few days. She wasn't sure how she'd manage. She'd gotten used to seeing him every night, among other things. Even now the thought of what they'd done teased a smile from her, and she stood a moment in front of the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door, studying herself critically.

Her shoulders were strong; her arms toned. She had a damn fine rack. Despite her 40DD size, her chest was firm. No doubt about it, she chuckled to herself. It was usually the first thing men noticed about her. She also had large, shell pink nipples that were easily the size of half dollars. She skimmed her gaze down the gentle curve of her stomach. Her hips flared out from her waist, soft and rounded. Her legs were one of her best features. Long and shapely, they were many a man's wet dream. But it was her face that Allegra found captivating. Her eyes were almond shaped; framed by arched auburn brows. Her nose wasn't too big or too small, and her lips were full and lush; a lovely shade of mauve. High cheekbones added to her allure. At the moment her skin was flushed from the heat of the steam in the air, but the dewiness coating her skin served to entice rather than repel.

Allegra moved into the bedroom, satisfied with her perusal. She was content with who she was both emotionally and physically, and she'd be damned if anyone else's opinion mattered. With a sigh she slipped into her sapphire blue silk robe and belted the sash. She quickly braided her hair and set it over her shoulder. She refilled her glass of wine and settled into an armchair with it and a good book, content to spend the evening just so.

She found her eyes slipping further shut with each page. It could have been that the hour was late, but it was far more likely that the four glasses of wine she'd had had done her in.

She woke disoriented to the sound of her doorbell pealing. She shook the cobwebs from her eyes and padded down the stairs, glancing at the clock. Who could possibly be ringing her bell at such an hour? It was nearly midnight for Christ's sake. Growing angrier with each step, she reached the door and threw it open, ready to give her late-night visitor a piece of her mind. But she was stunned into silence when she found Bryce standing on her stoop looking rather tired, a luggage set beside him.

Allegra threw herself into his arms. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "I thought you were in Florida!"

Bryce gave her a world-weary grin. "My meeting was cancelled. I saw your light on and decided to stop in on my way home," he said. It was a blatant lie. Her house wasn't on his way home, and they both knew it. Just the sight of her had given him more energy than he'd thought he had left. He was happy to see her; happier than he'd thought he'd be. That, he reminded himself, was all that mattered. Not, he thought with a wry grin, that this was turning into much more than a simple affair.

"Come on in," Allegra said, throwing the door open wide and dragging both him and his luggage into the foyer. She threw his suitcases down on the tiles and put her arms around him, cuddling into his chest. "You're dead on your feet," she scolded, taking his hand and leading him up the stairs. "Come to bed."

Bryce couldn't help himself. He yawned lazily as she led him up the stairs. He was past exhausted, after spending damn near all day in the airport. They came into her bedroom and she pushed him onto the bed. He watched her flit around the room, turning off the lamp and blowing out the candles she'd had going. He noticed a half-empty glass of wine on the table beside her chair and he grinned. Sighing, he stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed, passing out cold before Allegra slipped in beside him.

Allegra looked down at the man sleeping in her bed and smiled tenderly. He looked right there, and the thought crossed her mind that she wouldn't mind keeping him there. She shook her head. She had no business thinking thoughts like that. This was just a simple affair, and if she were smart she wouldn't forget that. She slipped off her robe, letting it fall to the floor where it settled with a soft sound. She climbed into bed, snuggling under his arm. He curled it around her and she settled into him with a low moan, content to fall asleep wrapped in his arms.

Bryce woke the next morning alone. He looked around and saw a note lying on the table beside the bed. Gone to the paper, she'd written in a barely legible scrawl. Be back soon. She'd signed it with a kiss. He grinned and stretched lazily. He couldn't remember the last time he'd slept through the night. He'd been so exhausted he hadn't even woken up when Allegra left, which was odd. Usually he was a light sleeper.

He rolled over on his side and glanced at the clock. Holy shit. It was already 10:30! He'd slept the entire morning away. With a rueful grin he climbed from bed and headed to the shower, whistling softly. He wished he'd woken with Allegra beside him. He would've kissed her neck and slid into her as he spooned her, then rocked them both to an amazing climax. He'd have to seduce her some other morning, he thought with a grin.

Bryce showered quickly then headed downstairs. He'd seen some paint around here yesterday, and Allegra had mentioned painting the upstairs hallway. He might as well make himself useful on his day off. He found the paint and brushes and headed back upstairs. A couple of hours later, the hallway shone. He liked the teal color she'd chosen. It suited both her and the house well. He'd just finished rinsing the brushes when he heard the front door open and close. He heard heels clicking down the hall to the kitchen, and he grinned, turning around as he dried his hands off with a towel.

Allegra stopped in the doorway of the kitchen. "Bryce, what are you doing?" she asked the man standing at her sink. She eyed him warily as he stepped towards her, covered in the paint she'd chosen for the upstairs hallway. "Did you paint my hallway?" she asked him.

"As a matter of fact, I did," Bryce answered with a grin. "Go see for yourself," he said, snapping the towel against her backside as she turned out of the kitchen. He grinned unrepentantly when she shot him a glare and raised his hands innocently.

Allegra turned and headed upstairs, her heels clicking against the wood of the staircase. She'd been meaning to paint the hallway for months now; she'd just never gotten the time to do it. She couldn't wait to see it! She couldn't believe that he'd done it while she'd been at work.

Bryce watched Allegra climb the stairs in front of him, her ass and hips swaying invitingly. He grinned. After all, they were headed upstairs...And her bedroom just happened to be there. They came to the top of the stairs and he watched her look around, turning this way and that. "I think when you hang your pictures back up it'll be perfect," he told her.

"Thank you for doing this," Allegra said, turning and kissing him lightly on the lips. "I appreciate it." She leaned in again and wrapped her arms around him, brushing her mouth lightly across his. She moaned when his arms hauled her up against him, his mouth bruising in its intensity. "More," she breathed.

Bryce groaned, sliding his tongue against hers as he hauled her up against him, rubbing his hard cock against the vee of her thighs. God, she felt so damn good. He would bet his life that she was warm, wet and ready for him. He bent and slung her over his shoulder, ignoring her when she beat her fists against his back. He strode down the hallway, smacking her ass when she tried to wriggle from his grasp. "Don't," he said sternly.

Allegra gasped in outrage. How dare he? She pinched his ass as they entered her bedroom, and she was rewarded with another firm slap on her ass. Her heels had fallen off somewhere in the hall when he'd been carrying her around like a Neanderthal. She was thrown down on the bed, and she scrambled to her knees, determined to give him a piece of her mind. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded, throwing her hair out of her face.

Bryce ignored her and stripped out of his paint-covered clothes. In less than a minute he was standing naked in front of her. He grinned at her. "Honey, don't make me show you whose boss again," he said with a wink. He watched the flush creep from her tits up to her face. He grabbed her hand and dragged her from the bed, pulling off her skirt and throwing her shirt over her head. He ran his hands over her lush body, undoing the clasp of her bra and sliding her panties down her long legs. He could feel her quivering and knew it was part anger and part arousal that kept her rooted to the floor. He pushed her back onto the bed, pinning her down when she tried to struggle to her knees. Her lush flesh conformed to the hardness of his, and he felt as if he were melting into her.

"Let me up," Allegra demanded hoarsely. She wriggled beneath him, moaning when his hard cock slid against her wet slit. She arched her hips involuntarily, her body seeking his even in anger, wanting to feel his dick rubbing against her clit. She could almost feel him sliding inside her, his cock stretching the sensitive walls of her tight wet cunt.

"Is that really what you want?" Bryce asked her, sliding his cock against the lips of her pussy then pushing harder to rub against her clit. He could feel her wetness coating his cock and he burned to push into her tight heat, but he held back. He slid their joined hands above her head as he moved his hips in small circles, teasing her. Christ, she was fucking soaked. With each thrust his cock slid further, moving easily up and down her slit.

Allegra groaned. "Yes," she said weakly, determined not to give in. She'd be damned if she'd submit to his macho-man ways, although she had to admit being forced to comply with his wishes had excited her beyond belief. Her pussy was wetter than it had ever been, and she secretly yearned for him to take control of her.

Bryce grinned. "You're lying, Allegra. I can feel how much you want me. Your pussy is dripping fucking wet," he said fiercely. "Do you know what happens to liars, Allegra?" he asked.

"What?" she said sassily, squirming against him.

"This," he said, flipping her over so she straddled him. He grabbed her hips and thrust upward, burying himself balls deep in one hard thrust. Her pussy stretched around his invading cock and he groaned, sheathing himself within her. He kept his hands on her hips, holding her still. His cock throbbed deep in her and her pussy tightened around him spasmodically, sucking the breath from his lungs. Holy hell. If she kept that up he'd lose it.

Allegra smiled down at him, her slate blue eyes glowing. She rubbed against him, tightening and releasing her muscles around his throbbing cock.

"Be good," Bryce demanded, his hands digging into her hips.

"And if I don't?" Allegra asked, milking his cock with her pussy.

"Then you get spanked," Bryce told her. He held her against him with one hand low on her back then used the other to deliver a ringing slap to her ass. He thrust his hips upward, spearing his cock into her as he forced her ass down, making her take all of him. She squirmed on top of him and he slapped her ass forcefully. He grinned when he heard a low moan rumble from her throat. "You like that, don't you baby?" he asked her hoarsely, rubbing his hand over her ass, feeling the heat from where he'd spanked her.

Allegra groaned, arching her back as his hand came down hard upon her ass. She moved her hips against him, swiveling them in circles. His hand came down again and again, sending heat flickering through her body. She could feel herself growing wetter with each slap. Little bolts of lightning zinged from her stinging ass to her throbbing cunt. The feel of his big rough hands slapping her ass while his rock-hard cock pulsed in her tight pussy was driving her crazy. She needed to cum. "Fuck me," she demanded, sitting up astride him. The position forced his cock deeper in her, and she groaned at the sensation.

"Uh-uh," Bryce said, "Are you telling me what to do?"

"Yes," she panted. "Fuck me. I want to cum all over your cock."

Bryce groaned, spanking her ass again. He thrust upwards, spearing her tight cunt with his cock. His hands rode on her hips, pulling her down into each stroke, making her take every inch of him. He could feel her pussy tightening on his cock. He slid a hand up her body to her breast, teasing her nipple with his thumb. Suddenly her cunt tightened almost unbearably on his cock and he pinched her nipple hard, driving her over the edge.

"Fuck!" Allegra screamed, moving her hips wildly over his cock, driving herself down against him. She felt herself gush, pussy juice covering the cock buried in her tight cunt. She moaned, letting the muscles in her thighs relax. She collapsed on his chest, panting harshly.

Bryce sent himself pounding into her while she came. "Take me, baby. Take my cock," he told her, straining upward. He grabbed her hips hard, forcing his cock into her. He arched his back, sending his cock balls deep into her. He held himself there, flooding her pussy with cum. She moaned, and he slapped her ass one last time. "Good girl," he whispered, cuddling her against his heaving chest.