A Woman with Mongrel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You slut -- look at you, dressed like a prostitute!"

"Stop it and stop it now, Peter," yelled his wife Lisa across the pool. "You had too much to drink at lunch and now you're drunk. Apologize to Carson and go home."

"Fuck off all of you," Peter said surly.

"You're the one fucking off," Harry said, taking him firmly by the arm.

"Ah, it's you lover boy. Goodnight Harry."

Peter broke free and without warning sunk his right fist into Harry's stomach -- Harry's gym-toned stomach. Harry staggered back two paces, hurt a little and winded but still on his feet.

Peter came back at one-armed Harry who fended off the punch, and slammed a counter to the ear, causing Peter to howl with pain.

Harry's next left jab caught Peter on the nose, drawing blood. As Peter staggered back Carson said calmly, "Good night Peter" and raising a leg, booted him on the hip and he lurched into the pool.

Coming up spluttering, Peter floated for a moment then said, "Oh Hell, Carson. I don't want to spoil your party. I've been a real prat, a poor loser and I apologize. I'm very sorry Carson, sorry Harry, you're a tough bastard; darling I'm terrible sorry to have embarrassed you and sorry gang for messing up."

"Come out at the steps, Peter, and change into some of my clothes," Harry called.

"Thank pal -- but just a minute while I dive to find my glass. I have no wish to be accused of casting litter."

Everyone laughed, Sara turned the music up, the neighbors complained, Harry suggested to Carson that she invited the neighbors over, they accepted.

The police broke up the party just after midnight following complaints from the wider neighborhood but there were no arrests or citations issued; the woman police sergeant was told it was a Jessie Chicago party as she was a fan of Jessie's.

Carson took Harry to her bed.

"I'll not take no for an answer, Harry, she said undressing him after his one-handed visit to her bathroom.

"Thank you for saving my evening. I must reward you."

"I may be too intoxicated to perform."

"Well, then, just come along for the ride."

"We may wake up Lydia."

"She's with my parents along with bottles of expressed milk. She has a regular little milk bar over there."

"Sara might hear us."

"Sara helped Lisa take Peter home and she's staying there the night -- Lisa understands what motivates Jessie Chicago AND Carson Robertson."

"Who's Jessie Chicago?"

"Quit stalling," Carson said, taking off her dress, which left only her boots and socks to be divested.

"Do you remember what these are for, old fellow?"

"Uh-huh, but you are out of action up there, aren't you?"

"I think not. Instead of dry sucking you'll be able to get a reward for effort, but I warn you it will probably cause milk flow and I'll be dripping all over you."

"I really don't see that as a problem. Are you going to turn out the lights?"

"No."

"I'm easily embarrassed."

"That's too bad, sweetie. I've something else I really want you to inspect closely, incredibly closely in fact."

"I'm getting hot."

"It must be the liquor."

"I don't think so."

"Oh, that sounds promising. Now let my feel this little thingy in these underpants; I suppose it's all soft and coy.

"Oh my God! Start sucking baby, but remember we don't have to make this first one last all night. I'll probably become a little sore through being out of use and it being post-natal; just let's rip into the first one or two.."

"A couple? Usually I'm only good for one -- two if I get excited."

"Not with me you won't, after doing it twice I'm only warming up."

"Yes Jessie, er, I mean Carson.

"Jessie is fine if you wish, Diomedes. Speaking of Diomedes..."

Sun streaming into the room woke Harry. His injured arm felt good, just its uncomfortable self, but his left arm was killing him. Oh the fight, he remembered the fight with Peter. He felt his left shoulder, feeling hair -- long woman's hair.

Blearily Harry looked down and saw copper hair. That's funny, he thought, I don't recall knowing a redhead that intimately. Then he remembered -- Carson had taken him to her bed, this was her bed, her bedroom. He wondered had she really fucked him as she'd threatened to do. He groaned, remembered he'd been stealing her baby's milk.

He sighed, and went back to sleep, thinking he felt drained; she must have gotten him away, and more than once. Why had he taken advantage of Carson like that?

Carson woke mid-morning, feeling as if she were floating on a bed of sweet flowers and the tiny surf at the beach was playing her tune. She stretched and realized she had been leaking top and bottom, then remembered why.

It had felt incredible sexy when seeing Harry's head at her breast and he'd been so gallantly gentle, even gurgling and calling her mommy until she was ready to explode and was prepared to give him everything and as much as he wanted.

All the time though with her thoughts racing, she'd been aware he was Harry, not her handsome new prince. Her hands had confirmed he was loosing that flab around his tummy from being at the gym, then when she levered out his erection she was glad that it wasn't as huge as she'd first thought and it pleased her it was really thick, believing having Lydia would have made her a little wider down there. Only it didn't happen like that.

When she'd lifted away, leaving Harry grunting, milk running down his chin and looking dazed, Carson realized he was indeed drunk and she wasn't that far behind him. This was a potential disaster! Oh damn, she'd thought, tears about to come and then giggled at what came next.

"Tears about to cum," she'd brayed.

"What?" asked Harry, looking cutely puzzled, eyes trying to focus on the breasts swaying over him provocatively.

"About to cum," she'd giggled.

"Oh damn, I'm nowhere in," he'd complained, dragging his good hand across her soaking vulva. Missing her slit, one of his fingers touched her clit and Bang! She was away in an incredible ejaculation.

Yes! Carson crowed to herself. An ejaculation! She'd not had one of those for a very long time, and even then had had to assist Philip to get her to that level of climax.

She remembered struggling to plug Harry in but within seconds collapsing back on to his good shoulder, very aroused but very tired. He appeared already asleep -- she'd checked, he still had half an erection available. Then she was aware she was slipping off to sleep, so thought let the journey continue. She felt so happy.

Carson kissed Harry -- the closest thing to her was his left nipple so that was kissed. She smiled wickedly but her goodness triumphed so she refrained from nipping it.

Padding out to the bathroom, Carson thought for a moment she'd had sex; she was covered in dried goo. Then she remembered what had happened. Her chest was covered in dried milk and no doubt his lickings and she was personally responsible for the way her thighs were almost sticking together.

This was definitely not vintage Carson. After sex she always showered and re-presented herself pristine clean. This delighted her -- the image she was seeing in the mirror with a satisfied look on her face was the new Carson, but not Jessie Chicago, not even an impersonation. At least she didn't think so. Carson re-emerged from the bathroom humming and musing during the night I left my period of mourning behind me. Carson remembered something her mother had told her during a pre-marriage pep talk: "All men wake up with erections."

Returning to the bed, Carson threw the sheet off Harry, and licked her lips at the sight of a pre-loaded erection, thinking it must be pre-loaded because it hadn't fired during the night, at least not to her knowledge. She began gently licking and kissing it and fingering his testicles -- or nuts as men preferred them being called.

It was a beautiful penis to lick, looking much younger than Harry, and not much surrounding hair. She wondered if Harry would want her to shave; if he expressed that preference she'd say to him okay buddy, but I want the hair off you. Such thinking made Carson feel deliciously naughty because until now she'd tended to suppress such thoughts.

When she was midway tonguing on a long upwards stroke and happily humming, she felt Harry's fingers wrap around her right ear.

"Oh baby, the things you do to me," he cooed -- yes cooed, she thought.

He sounded fine and VERY interested. Carson squirmed and lifted, allowing the fat head of his penis to pass into her mouth. She hadn't always tried to jam the penis of the moment down her throat, but obviously Harry was one of those guys who needed the full works if he were to fire more than once. She always wanted this session as it was unfinished business and a test to determine whether her ejaculation a few hours ago had been a rogue one or there were more to come.

She was going to fuck this man until he'll be barely able to walk and then he must relieve her of some of excess milk, Carson smiled. Her eyes widened -- not because of what she had in her mouth, but because that was Jessie Chicago talking -- it was Jessie, passionate Jessie!

Carson went to work and Harry's eyes didn't only widen -- they bulged.

It was almost midday when Sara called.

"Hi, it was a great evening, apart from Peter, wasn't it? Oh my, you should have heard the tongue-lashing he received this morning. He's agreed to come crawling to you with a beautiful present and be genuinely contrite, otherwise..."

"Otherwise?"

"Lisa didn't say, but we know what she means, don't we?" said Sara.

They giggled.

"Did you?"

"Yes, finally this morning. I'm so happy."

"That great auntie, I'm so happy for you."

"Sara, drop the title auntie, huh; permanently."

"Oh great, Carson, I've been wondering about that for some time; we've become almost like sisters. You were awesome last night. Mom would never have had the guts to dress up so daringly like that. I'm sure if you had been so top-heavy as a result of nursing, you would have been the replica of Jessie Chicago."

"Oh yes, well later today I'm having my hair taken back to its natural color and re-curled. The charade is over."

"Okay, but you'll have to revert back again after Harry has his brace removed."

"Why?"

"I've been thinking. We must make a movie clip -- I'll hire a commercially quality camera. We'll put the clip on the website -- with you announcing the forthcoming arrival of the new book."

"Sara!" shrieked Carson. "What an amazing idea. Oh, you're such a clever girl. You will be producer but I'll hire a full production unit and we'll do it properly. We'll have a mix of dialogue; I'll mime a sexy song and Diomedes..."

"You're going to the expense of searching for an actor to pose as Diomedes?"

"No silly, we'll use Harry. Who do you think Diomedes is if he's not Harry reinvented?"

"Oh God, and the books allow this -- Harry is eight years older than Jessie Chicago. You're brilliant, Carson. We'll really have to work on him -- no, he'll need a professional make-over."

"Yes, good one Sara. I think you've at last found your niche as a career -- this stalling is over. You need to enroll in advertising and promotion studies, taking the first available chance to enroll. You must continue staying on here, unless you wish to reside on campus; it's over to you."

"The promotion idea was our idea, Carson."

"Entirely yours -- you were the originator, Sara. It's a dog eat dog business world which is why I couldn't hack it any longer, but you have mongrel in you."

"Mongrel?" "Yes, a hard streak that when the going gets tough you shift up a gear or two, as much as it takes to cope."

"Advertising and promotion studies, eh? I like the thought. If I work on your production, even as assistant producer, it will be a valuable addition to my CV."

"If the admission panel includes women, you will waltz through selection, my dear. Anything to do with Jessie Chicago is going to be BIG, and when they read you have described yourself as the niece of Jessie Chicago's creator..."

"Harry's niece?"

"It's advertising and promotion, darling, not the real world."

"Oh, I see. Of course. Uncle Harry, eh?"

"Um, I suggest you keep that to yourself, darling. There are some things men don't handle some things very readily."

"Like deception?"

"That's the one, baby. You are all grown up. It's been good for you being with me and having responsibility for Lydia."

"I've just checked on Lydia, which is the reason for phoning. Your mother says milk supplies are almost depleted. I've never heard anyone use that term, although I know what it means."

"It's old person's English, darling. That's why she winces when you greet her with 'Hi'."

"What alternatives are there?"

"Good morning, good afternoon, good evening where appropriate will work wonders."

"You are so clever, Carson, such a brilliant role model.

"Carson! Are you there Carson?"

"Sorry, I dropped the phone," said Carson, in shock at hearing herself described as a role model.

"He won't be sleeping in my bed when you are in the house, darling. We will be very discreet -- probably sneak off to a hotel."

"Don't -- just do it where and when you feel comfortable. On the lounge floor if you wish; I'll shield Lydia's eyes and ears. In fact I wouldn't mind a piece of him myself -- our Mr Scruffy is turning out to be quite cute."

"Sara!"

"It's your fault, Carson. You're the one triggering my, um, mongrel."

"Oh darling, come home with Lydia. You obviously are in need of caring counseling."

"That's not a subtle way of trying to protect your man."

"Come home you bitch, and if you put one foot wrong I'll scratch you eyes out."

"Yeah, right on. No wonder women love Jessie Chicago, Carson -- or was that Jessie speaking. My mum is going to feel she's lost her sister, her role model. She's always regarded you as sophisticated, intelligent and incredibly feminine."

'Bronwyn holds that impression of me? She's never said so. I've had the impression she looks down on me as being yet another person corrupted by the city."

"You're forgotten how country people think, Carson. They don't need mongrel -- they have deep belief in nature, God-given values and regard narrow-mindedness as essential for achieving ultimate sainthood."

"Oh Sara, you're exaggerating. But I do agree they tend to be a bit bigoted."

"There you go, but drop the words "a bit'. But they are lovely people when amongst their own."

"Hurry home, Sara, I'm missing you."

"Me too. You're the greatest woman I've ever known, Carson and I love you as much as I love mom."

"Carson?"

There was no answer as Carson was looking rather bewildered; she was eying her phone which had again crashed to the tiles, this time turning itself off.

Carson picked up the phone and found it still worked. She phoned Bronwyn.

"Oh God," Bronwyn said apprehensively. "What's happened to Sara; you never phone me in daytime?"

"Nothing, she's wonderful, she's a most wonderful person, Bronwyn; you must be very proud of her."

"Carson, are you on drugs. You wound extraordinary happy and you were reluctant to take in Sara, remember? You never actually said that, as you are too nice to say such a thing; but I read body language."

"Come here on Friday and stay the weekend, Bronwyn, bring Tom if you wish -- yes, bring Tom -- Harry will like him as he doesn't have city versus country hang-ups, at least not to my knowledge."

"Who is Harry?"

"Creator of Jessie Chicago."

"Ah, a real twerp obviously if he's given a woman a stupid name like that. What do you mean created -- carnally or fictitiously?"

"Oh my, my elder sister has found she had a brain. Come and stay the weekend, sweetheart. Sara and I want to do something to you; the boys can look after Lydia."

"Oh, darling Lydia, still too young to be corrupted by the city. How is the little sweetheart?"

"Good I am assured. I haven't seen her since yesterday afternoon."

"Carson! That's unforgivable; oh, the poor little defenseless darling."

"Sara and mom have things under control -- Lydia was just having a sleep out."

"A sleep out, oh why didn't you say, although she's still a bit young for that. But never mind. What are you and Sara have in mind for me if I do decide to visit?"

"Of fuck, Bronwyn. Lean to live, learn how to enjoy the anticipation of being surprised.

"Carson," screeched Bronwyn. "Never before have I heard you use that awful word and you're speaking on the telephone and I think there are regulations against use foul language on the phone or using it to incite sedition and..."

Carson allowed her sister to exhaust her thoughts on that subject.

"Are you coming on Friday?"

"Yes, of course. It's a mission now."

"Then in that case bring Tom or else don't come -- we'll need someone injecting humor around the place. I'll get mom and dad over for a barbecue beside the pool."

"The pool? Can't we eat inside?"

"Why?"

"We all know that goings-on that start at, um, poolside barbies as they call them."

"It will be a family gathering, with the exception of Harry, who Lydia, Sara and I consider family."

"Who's Harry?"

"Diomedes Mantell impersonated, or is it the other way around?"

"You are not making sense, Carson."

"It will at the weekend -- I'll give youThe Bumbling Detective Meets the Sensuous Jessie Chicago to read."

"That sounds a load of tripe. I'll give that a pass thank you."

"Sara's on to the ninth book in the serious; I'm not sure they're suitable reading for her."

"Leave the book at my bedside. I'll look into this. I better go as I have lambs to bottle feed."

Carson saw she had a message from Lisa Doig. She called back and told her friend not to mention the Peter thing. She knew he hated being beaten. Carson knew he had this short-coming but she still liked him and he and Lisa were perfectly matched.

"How's that?"

"You always had a preference for large parts."

Lisa screamed with laughter then said she'd never heard Carson talk like that, never.

"Look, the other reason why I called -- has anything happened between you and Harry yet?

"Yes, this morning."

"Oh God, I'm so happy for you Carson, you were becoming a bit of a worry. Look, anytime you want to have a wall-to-wall fling, just bundle Sara with Lydia over here for the night. Sara's surprised me, she's such a lovely girl and had us in fits over breakfast describing the differences between you and your sister, saying her mother seems more like fifteen years older than you rather than five."

"That's very lovely of you to make that offer, Lisa. I'll call on it if needed."

"Oh, alternatively if you ever need someone to look after Harry, just give me a call. Sara's told me Diomedes Mantell is really modeled on Harry's ego. I'd really like to explore that concept."

"Keep your hands off him, you bitch."

"Hmmm. Sara also told me you have modeled yourself on Jessie Chicago which made me realize why you were in that ridiculous get-up last evening and what would be in store for Harry for helping you to save your party. Isn't it so sordid living in the city, darling?"

The call ended and Carson sighed. She and Lisa had grown up in the country, being near neighbors, and had not escaped to the city until entering university together and their lives remained intertwined. If Harry were to stray from her, she wouldn't mind so much if it were to Lisa.

Carson, Sara, Lydia and Harry were reunited as a family over the evening meal. Carson and Harry had agreed to maintain a distant relationship 'in the interest of the family' and adhered to that despite the nudge, nudge, wink, wink behavior from Sara.

Carson soon put a stop to that.

"Your mother and father are arriving on Friday to stay for the weekend."

"Oh, heavens; I better get my room sorted out, mom has her standards, you know," said Sara, fighting panic.