A Working Girl's G-String

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Porthos
Porthos
1 Followers

Katie had been so incomprehensibly nervous when he had suggested, quite distractedly, that they remove to anywhere that would afford them a little more privacy. And yet she shivered as she felt Mr. O'B's hand set firmly into the small of her back as he had guided her deliberately into the unisex bathroom just outside of B5. The warm glow produced by his familiar touch communicated itself all the way down to her toes as she began to tremble with expectation. She had supposed that she could already hear the echoes though of his disbelieving questions and irate recriminations.

"What on Earth was that all about?"

"Do you enjoy performing for ALL the men in the company or were we just the fill of today's quota?"

"I have never witnessed such unprofessional, whorish behaviour before and I certainly never expected it from you!"

"I thought you to be a woman of quality. Based on today's behaviour I'd say that was definitely a hasty, not to mention inaccurate, conclusion."

"Tell me, if the peep show hadn't worked would it have been blowjobs all round next? Sort of a six-for-the-price-of-one sale offered this Monday only?"

Katie cringed as if a caitiff in presumed embarrassment and consequently lost her footing just as Mr. O'Bannon slammed the door. As she landed awkwardly, half sprawled on the empty bathroom's white tiles her flowing skirt somehow managed to tangle itself up around her miniscule waist, and to add insult to injury in her superior's estimation she erroneously determined, exposed her legs and arse with it's inconsequential leather bow to all his intensive scrutiny.

She heard his unstable gasp emitted from somewhere behind her but she hadn't dared to turn around. Pride wounded and head held low she tottered to her feet, managing in the process to give him an even better view of her dazzling nakedness before she resolutely drew her skirt firmly back in place.

With a deep breath and a surge of courage that Katie hadn't known she possessed she turned around without glancing at her supposedly furious-beyond-words manager and headed towards the exit.

She just sought the handle with her digits and had forcibly compelled herself to murmur, albeit dejectedly, "I'll have my desk cleared in twenty minutes, Sir," when Mr. O'B's enormous hand slammed energetically against the door utterly blocking her egress. Like a tiger he moved in close behind her, trapping her fluttering body against the doorframe and exuding a raw, irresistible sensuality.

Everything changed in that unassuming spatial instant.

"What are you wearing?" he demanded in brusque inquisition, and not without a hint of turmoil edging his voice. "What is this?" he added without sparing even the merest of seconds for Katie to produce a reply whilst simultaneously sliding his hand down her thigh and beginning to lift the heavy fabric of her seemingly recalcitrant skirt.

"Nasty, horrible, terrible skirt," Katie lamented under her breath. "I always hated you." She longed to feel that exploratory hand of his on her skin, "Please, yes please," and not through the coarse veil of linen.

"Lift it up, Katie," Mr. O'Bannon demanded of her in a voice gruff with familiarity over long, pent-up frustrations.

She did endeavor to respond. It was all so baffling and unanticipated though. "I, er, thought, well, that is to say…" she spluttered piteously until his husky, "Now!" urgently interrupted.

Katie complied with heartfelt zeal. And so, with her favourite skirt held in each hand almost as high as her head, and thinking herself much like a paid five dollar Lady of The Night, Katie Rachael Dwyer finally garnered the attention of the man she been thirsting ever so ardently over.

"Damn, but you're stunning. Unconditionally flawless," he had admired as he stepped in even closer proximity and began running his hands nimbly over her pliant cheeks. His movements traveled ever downwards, as if with a specific purpose in mind, whilst Katie whimpered boisterously in pleasure as he caressed her flushed arse and then moved on over the velvety soft, ultra-sensitive backs of her thighs. She unconsciously stuck her petite butt out even further into his face as he crouched down to get a better look at her G-string as well as relieve the cramped sensation in his trousers.

She had heard his zipper release at the exact same time as his fiery exhalation embraced her behind and his forefinger had slowly traced the slight leather strap that ran neatly between her cheeks.

"Oh Mr. O'Bannon, yes," she had sighed ecstatically, shocked at the tremulous quality of her own voice and the obvious need contained therein. The tension was building relentlessly.

Mr. O'B teasingly, and without any pretension to speed, had leaned forward to begin kissing and tasting her comely derriere while he was simultaneously freeing his sapid, fully erect, circumcised Sebastian. Everything had been developing stupendously, Katie thought, at least that was until his finger ever so slowly slipped underneath the vertical strap right up near the bow and he'd begun tugging at it tenderly. Her most distressing cognizance, prior to this development, had been how she might enable herself to stay upright without the door as a brace!

"No doubt," Katie mused from the future, "he had meant to undo it." However the bow was secure (she had been a Girl-Scout after all, dib-dib-dob-dob) and instead all he managed to do was to pull taut the strand that resided between her legs.

Katie just had time to idly speculate if so much moisture was good for the condition of the leather before all other thoughts were systematically dissipated by an intense wave of delight that all but washed over her.

The little calfskin heart had a mind of its own, she'd discovered over the years, and tended to slip upwards and rest much higher upon her groin than in the position Antonio had originally intended.

She was, more often than not, exasperated by that customary turn of events but yesterday she had given herself a mental note of genuine thanks as the leather cord scraped delightfully over her receptive clitoris.

She gasped as spasm after thrilling spasm coursed through her body.

"Oh you like that Katie Rachael, do you? Did I hit a good spot? Well, and you've been a very, very naughty young lady and you certainly deserve a little castigation in return," he playfully informed her, and with a smile that was evident in his tone he grasped the leather with two fingers and pulled with a smidge more strength.

"Wait, WAIT," Katie had called anxiously, all but hysterical with frantic disappointment. The cord hadn't molded to her in the way that she had wanted. Thus, dropping one side of her skirt, she had bent her knees ever so slightly as she repositioned the succulent spaghetti strap just so between her thighs.

"O.K., try it again," she had panted unashamedly, bursting with impatience for his ministrations to recommence.

But it wasn't to be precisely as she required.

"Lift that fucking skirt up NOW and don't dare move again, Ms. Dwyer. I'm still the man who calls the shots and you'd do well to remember that," Mr. O'Bannon had all but snarled at her.

Obedient as ever but desperate for his fingers to continue their delicious tattoo she had resumed her former position and was almost immediately rewarded by the dual sensation of the cord being stretched luxuriantly across her swollen clit and Mr. O'Bannon's erect cock being vigorously massaged into her side.

"Ughhhhhhhh, Mr. O'Bannon," she recalled murmuring rhythmically, matching her raw vocal stylings to his tug, tug and release, tug, tug and release formula.

"Touch my dick," he had instructed as he took the skirt from her pliant fingers.

"Oh, oh, (tug, tug) Sir (release)" she chanted again and again as she fumbled for his long cock and began applying her own pressure in tandem. She just managed to smear his precum onto her palm as Mr. O'B gave a particularly brutal yank that sent her into enthusiastic overdrive.

Katie Rachael had been able to feel the tension building inside as he mercilessly worked the leather strap. She experienced the sweet friction between her cheeks and the noisy sound her string was making as he worked her expertly to fever pitch. Never could she recall her body responding so quickly. She had realised that she was close to orgasm and had begged her boss to position his penis between her legs.

"Please, please, I just want to feel you as close as possible. HURRY."

When Katie lost control and tremors racked her slender body she suspected Mr. O'Bannon was vicariously able to feel every intimate one of them as the juices all but poured from her body and drenched his dick.

The speedy appearance of her warm enveloping liquid might have been unforeseen, and surely, the way in which she clenched her thighs together, squeezing his rigid Sebastian and bucking back and forth, it must have been the most unusual version of a hand-job he'd yet experienced, Katie predicted with a smile. Seconds after she came screaming his name he blew a load that ought to have bored holes into the very wood of the door itself!

Her only regret as she stood there exhausted, half-clinging to her own skirt still and feeling her pulse slamming between her legs was the fact that she had yet to taste his mouth upon hers. And if the truth were to be honoured her breasts, used as they were to commanding much of the attention, were feeling decidedly shunned and ignored.

"Um, er, Reader. Are you there? It's me, Katie. I, well, I just realised that we no longer really need Mr. O'Bannon in this exchange, do we? He has served his purpose. After this, we just cleaned ourselves up and actually went back to our respective desks for the remainder of the day!

"I'm not yet satisfied though. I wonder if you're excited also? Have you been mentally inserting yourself in this fantasy as I've relayed it? Can you picture yourself holding me captive against the hard wood with your body thrust demandingly against mine?

"Why don't you stop those solitary hand movements of yours and jump on in? You know you want to! Can't you see how very much I long for it also? I'm still sticky from another lover's cum but he wasn't able to gratify me. What about you, Baby?

"I want to feel you deep inside me. Can I turn around? What does a girl have to do to be taken care of around here? Beg? Or would you rather I touch myself for you?

"Can you see me here, Dear Reader? Do you see my pale rose pink nipples stiff like two little bullets, hard, just for you? Owhhh, they hurt to hold them in the palm of my hands. The only thing that will relieve me would be your moist inviting mouth. Oh Babe, I'm desperate for your tongue. I'll do ANYTHING. I'm yours, Honey Baby. Come get me!

"Step on in Darlin'. Katie-girl has been so very naughty. Don't you want me, right now?

"Oh fuck me, Honey. C'mon Now."

Porthos
Porthos
1 Followers
12