A World Turned Rightside Up - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I said. "I watched you suck him like a bro. Don't I deserve the same? You are my wife, after all."

She started slowly, but I was surprise how good she could do it, her hips continuously thrusting away at her boyfriend's bowels, all the while. She took all of me in her mouth, sucking and tugging, smiling for me as it grew. Even once I was fully hard, she didn't stop. I liked it. I had a very good feeling she'd be doing that a lot more often. Then again, there were many things she'd be doing more often. She didn't know it yet, but she's a smart woman. Not a genius like me, but no dummy. She had to suspect what was in store for her.

I retrieved another rubber from my industrial sized box. One gross, 144, and I planned to use them all. Only ninety-nine before she had unfucked him, but there was more than that to pay for. Lots more.

I put the rubber on, held her still, and found my way back inside of her. After a few more minutes we'd found our special rhythm, and this time I lasted a lot longer. She noticed, encouraging me. "Fuck me, stud. Wear me out with that big cock," she pleaded. A good three minutes after I'd started, I was groaning as I filled another condom. Ok, maybe not filled, but there was evidence that I'd had a good come. Really good!

I was shot. Two loads in one night! I helped her off of her ex-boyfriend, and let her use the laundry sink to clean up. It was selfish of me, I know, but I was going to be spending a lot of time down there, and didn't need the whole place smelling of shit. That's why I'd given her a nice little bucket, and made sure she kept the both of them clean. The fearsome dark beast who'd thrown me out of my own bedroom a week earlier, wasn't so fearsome, and in his weakened and restrained state, had problems cleaning up after himself. Lynn didn't like having to take care of him, but he was her boyfriend, not mine.

~ * ~ * ~

A month into balancing the scales, I noticed something. I was getting stronger, feeling better. I could make it all the way up the stairs without getting winded. My efforts at exercise were improving. I enjoyed working out in the basement, showing off my new strength. I'd moved from the five pound dumbbells up to 10, and was now completing multiple sit-ups at a time.

Lynn, as well was looking much improved. Her new forced diet had her losing most of the weight she'd put on over the last decade. I had given her a hairbrush, and a tooth brush, and once a week let her clean herself thoroughly at the laundry sink, while she was doing the laundry.

The at-home STD tests for HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis, hepatitis and trichomonas had all yielded negative results. Another $200 down the drain, but I felt better. I was still going to keep using condoms. Better safe than sorry, my old DI used to tell me. Or was that Mom? I can't remember.

The wall of condoms now numbered over 70. That's right, 70. I was doing it two, sometimes three times a day! Lynn was the beneficiary of my increased libido, and would urge me on, while we unfucked her boyfriend. He wasn't looking as good as me or Lynn, but that didn't bother me much. Casualty of war, you know. You fuck with the bull, sometimes you get the horns. (See what I did with 'bull' there? That's a double entendre! Don't tell me I can't write!)

I had a surprise for Lynn. I didn't think she was going to like it, but again, not my problem. There are winners and losers in life. I was a winner. Lynn, not so much. Not after fucking with a Green Beret bean counter stud. Semper Fi!

Once I finished my workout, I let her use her mouth to get me ready for another unfucking session. She strapped on her 'punisher', as she'd taken to calling it. Somewhere along the line she'd developed a real disliking for the third member of our little threesome. It was to the point where after I finished in her the first time, she begged to keep going while I took a rest. Ten or fifteen minutes later, my energy returned, her mouth would get me going, I'd slip on a condom, and go at it.

Today would be something new. She got me hard, and turned away, bending over so I could start the second part of our session. I pulled her up by the hair, and stuck my cock back in her mouth. "All the way, my love. No stopping."

She slowed down, looking nervous. I don't think she liked change. She sucked me, while slowly humping her ex. I was feeling great! Strong. Even through the excitement of knowing I'd soon be coming in her mouth, I held on a good three minutes, maybe even four! I could tell she knew I was approaching my finish. She looked up at me, slowing down.

"Don't stop. You did it for your boyfriend, you'll do it for me."

She picked up the pace, and was rewarded with a mouthful of my best throat yogurt. She grimaced but worked her way through it, swallowing, and gave me a tentative smile afterward. "That was wonderful Dear." I knew she lied, but I loved her for trying. And she'd be trying that a lot more.

"Thank you Sweetie. That was very nice. You don't get to count that as one of your unfucks, but I promise you a nice little surprise later."

She was angry with her big black buck. She unfucked him really hard, even had him responding a little. "You bastard," she growled. "This is all your fault!"

Several minutes later, I was feeling up for another try. I stuck my dick in her face, and she started sucking. As I firmed up, she paused. "All the way?"

"Not this time, my little Angel. Just hard enough for me to enjoy that naughty little cheating hole of yours."

My rubber encased man-meat pounded her, in perfect rhythm with her unfucking. We were getting good at it, working together. It was a banner night for me. After seven minutes I was still going strong!

"God, baby, you...you're gonna make me come!" she gasped.

That's right. I was the man. I pounded that pussy. She squealed, and I felt something new, a strange tightness around my cock, as she slammed her cock into her unfuck-friend, and I pumped her viciously. She was gasping, and the new sensation put me over the top.

When I pulled out of her, walking to the wall and pinning up our latest trophy, I saw her pull out of the dark meat, walking toward me. "That was incredible, baby. I love you so much." She was so cute, naked, her big cock waving while she walked. Sometimes I forgot how beautiful she was.

She tried to hug me, but we weren't ready for that. We still had to balance the scales. Beside, the leash pulled her up about two feet short.

I shortened her chain, and went upstairs to get dinner. I saw the tears in her eyes, as I placed her plate in front of her. It held more than double what I'd been feeding her. A full chicken breast, and a scoop of mashed potatoes. I pushed the butter toward her, along with a spork and plastic knife, the first utensils she'd been allowed.

"Butter?" she whispered.

"And salt," I said, spicily. (Swifty!) I gave her a wink.

"You, you forgive me?" Her beautiful blue eyes were swimming in tears.

I laughed. "Hell no, my love. We still have a ways to go before there's any balance, and it'll be long after that before we even think about forgiveness. But I did like the blowjob."

~ * ~ * ~

The next few days were back to normal. Every day I felt better, stronger. Cooking for myself seemed to be the trick. That and the exercise. That's all I could figure.

People were starting to get curious about her absence. They had all easily accepted my first explanation about her taking a vacation on her own. After more than a month, they were asking when she'd be getting back. I arranged to email her friends, bragging about her wonderful South Sea island vacation, and that she'd be extending it indefinitely. I found some nice pictures from Google and attached those.

Her meals were back to the usual, bread and water for breakfast, no lunch, and something simple for dinner, typically a bologna sandwich.

On the fourth day, with our number almost to 80, she tried to hang onto me, when she sucked me hard. "All the way?" she pleaded.

"Sure," I said. "Why not?"

She got me off, and ten minutes later, I was pumping her again. She was obviously excited, and for the second time in our marriage, I felt that special tightening around my cock, as she cried out her joy for me. This time I lasted a whole minute afterward, and almost thought I'd get to hear her scream again. Almost.

She was trembling in her seat, when I uncovered the plate in front of her. A burger, with a roll and all the fixings. A heaping of potato chips. Even half an ear of corn. I set the condiments in front of her. Catsup, butter, salt, pepper. Her voice broke as she opened the burger, preparing it. "Thank you, baby. I...I'm sorry."

"I know, dear heart."

~ * ~ * ~

Things slowed down. One condom a day was the new standard. She worked hard to make sure she got a mouthful of my cum each evening. I teased her a few times, pulling away from her, and watched her scramble to get me back. The first time I pulled out and sprayed her face, she almost cried. "Please, baby! Does it count? Does it count?"

Not only did it count, but I gave her seconds.

We were almost at ninety, and I had a new surprise for her. She earned her dinner, unfucking the broken beast, who rarely moved anymore, while sucking me off. When I let her get me hard again, this time I moved behind her and oiled up my cock. No condom.

She pushed herself deep into her black booty, waiting for me, eager. I'd been giving her an orgasm almost ever night for the last week. This time I spread her ass cheeks and pressed against her other hole. Her head spun around quickly. "Honey?" she said nervously.

"Did he have you here?" I asked, pushing, probing, trying to work myself in. It wasn't easy.

"No! Never. Nobody ever has," she whined.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks, Angelic one."

She whimpered but did as she was told. With a beastly effort, I forced my way in. She grunted, but held onto her cheeks. It took some work, and a good bit more oil, but I managed to do a good job of filling her virgin hole, groaning as I let loose my first uncontained load into my wife in over 9 years.

She pouted as she looked over at the wall. "No condom?" For a moment I thought she was going to cry.

"Not tonight dear, but I'll make it up to you."

Ribs. She loved ribs. Ribs with a loaded baked potato. She finished it all looking quite happy. Her eyes lit up when I put the second small covered plate in front of her. She lifted the top off, exposing the small slice of chocolate cake. "For me?" she gasped, her finger scraping off some of the icing and bringing it to her sexy lips.

"I told you I'd make it up to you, beautiful."

~ * ~ * ~

Condoms eighty-eight to ninety-five, took more than a week. She wanted a load in her mouth, and another in her bottom every day. Begged for it, if it looked like I had other plans. Unless I was good for three, there was no condom on the wall.

Luckily for her, my renewed strength, better eating, and constant fucking had me coming three times a day, more often than not. Only once did she not come when it counted, and she really surprised me when she came from taking it up the Hershey highway.

I had to cut her portions back a little when it looked like she was gaining weight.

She was becoming a tease, shaking her bottom at me when I came down to workout, or licking her lips teasingly when I brought her breakfast. Once she found that she'd earn her meals with her mouth and ass, whether she was unfucking or not, she became absolutely brazen. She would suck me whether I came or not. The first time she pulled away on her own, saying "Let's save the rest for later," I was shocked. When I came down to find her laying on her table, legs open, rubbing her pussy, I was absolutely gob-smacked. (I learned that word from my SAS buddies. Bob's your Uncle!)

"I want you, baby," she moaned. "No unfucking. Just give me some of that wonderful cock."

I didn't even need the warm up sucking. I put on a rubber, and went at her. Pounded a good one into that pussy, made her suck me hard, and did it again. She climaxed twice, telling me how much she loved me. I tacked the two rubbers, with surprisingly full contents below the others.

"Why there?" she asked.

"Forgiveness count. It's a start."

She cried.

That night, over dinner, she cried again, when I put a glass of wine in front of her. She sipped it slowly. "What's all the noise outside?" she asked tentatively.

"We're putting in a shed."

"For real?"

"Yes. Later, I'll take you outside and show you."

She was clearly excited.

When I took her out there around 1:00 am, away from prying eyes, she was nervous. When I took her inside, moved the floorboards away, and handed her the shovel, she was not so happy.

I had her dig for a couple of hours. I made her tell me a story. A story of a cheating wife, and how she came to be that way.

By the third night of digging, she'd finished her story of seduction and submission. She cried through most of it, apologizing profusely. She said she had never had an orgasm during sex and the first one, delivered by her demanding lover, brought down all her defenses. It had gone on for six weeks. Six weeks! Every weekday after the second week. She had tried to keep it hidden, but when loverboy insisted he wanted to rub my nose in it she went along. She couldn't tell him no, or he'd take away his magical love wand.

It sounded like a lot of stupid excuses for her to be a slut. That's what I told her. "Sounds like a lot of stupid excuses to be a slut."

"I tried to stop him. I tried hard. I even fought him. He was too much, too big, too strong, too demanding. I didn't want it baby. You have to believe me!" she whined, standing in the bottom of the five foot deep hole.

"I know what I heard. You weren't fighting too hard when I walked in on you."

"Once he was in me, I couldn't resist him. I'm sorry. I tried to stop it, but once he got going, that big thing inside me, I lost all control. You have to believe I didn't want it, baby, I swear I didn't. I didn't love him, it was only sex. Great mind-blowing sex, but only sex!"

"You want to climb out of the hole, my dear loving wife?" I asked.

"Please. You're frightening me, baby."

"Then explain something to me. After I found you having sex with that interracial bastard, I went to the doctor to make sure you hadn't given me anything. I had a full blood workup done. Can you imagine my surprise when I found out you've been poisoning me?"

She shook her head briskly. "No! I would never do that. I love you. I only want the best for you Darling. I would never poison you. I couldn't do that!"

"You haven't been adding anything mysterious to my food? Nothing to weaken me, make me sick, so you could kill me off and leave with your big black lover?"

"Of course not! The only thing I ever added to your food was vitamins, my love. I swear it's true. I only did that, because I know you hate to take them, and I want you to be healthy and strong. So we can live a long life together."

I gave her my hand, and pulled her out of the hole. I led her to the kitchen. "Show me," I said.

She opened the cabinet, and right in front was a row of eight different vitamin bottles. She brought them down. "This is it. Two of each one ground up with breakfast and dinner. That's all. It was for your health!"

I read the labels. I'm a bean counter, the best there is. It didn't take me long to add up the numbers. "Darling wife, you've been giving me 20 times the recommended dosage of vitamin D, 16 times the dosage of vitamin B, 10 times the maximum dosage of vitamin A, and 6 times the maximum intake of iron. Any one of those could make me very sick. The iron alone could kill me!"

The stunned look on her dirty face convinced me she was stupid, not evil. "But that's impossible! How could they sell it, if it's not safe! I only gave you what the label suggested."

"The dosage is per day, not per meal, and the same supplements are in several different bottles. They all add up. Trust me, my love, the numbers don't lie. Numbers never lie."

She nodded sadly. "If you say so, it must be true. Nobody knows numbers better than you, husband dearest. I'm so very sorry. I only meant to help you. I never would intentionally hurt you. I love you far too much for that."

"You think it didn't hurt me, the things you said, seeing you in bed with your damn lover, screaming for him?" I snapped at her, using my best Green Beret, leadership voice.

"I...I'm sorry, honey. I was under his spell. It was that big dick. The dick made me say it. I swear I didn't mean it. I love you. It was only sex with him. It wasn't even really sex with him. It was sex with that big dick. You have to know I love you. Please forgive me and let me make it up to you."

"We'll see." I chained her up in the basement, and went to bed. I had a difficult time getting to sleep, knowing that phase two of my brilliant plan was nearly complete.

The next morning I let her do the laundry, and clean herself up. All the digging had left her kind of messy. I probed her tonsils after breakfast, letting her earn her dinner. I told her I was happy with our progress, and that I'd let her make it up to me again that night. Number 99. Number 99. Turn me on dead man. (Seriously, play it backwards. It really says that. Kind of spooky.)

I'd stopped feeding the vicious interracial interloper the first night of the digging, and stopped watering him the second. He wasn't in very good shape that evening, when he received his last unfucking. He didn't speak, didn't moan, didn't move. Luckily we were done with him.

Lynn was pumping him, while I pumped her, in her tight little cinnamon ring, earning her dessert. After I finished, I took a rest, and was surprised when she stopping slamming the 'punisher' into her boyfriend.

"I'm afraid Honey," she whined. "I...I don't think he's alive. I fear we've unfucked him to death."

I sighed, and presented my prodigious cock for sucking. "We still need one more, baby. Let's make it a good one, Ok?"

She wasn't in the mood, I guess. She kept her big dildo inside him, and I took my time filling the condom. I was becoming a true stud. I lasted more than 10 minutes, but she never came for me. I didn't like it, but I understood. Even a Lothario like moi can't guarantee an orgasm every time.

Dinner was a special one. A nice thick steak for the love of my life, asparagus, steak fries, and chocolate mousse for dessert. It was a quiet dinner. I was in a good mood, and thought she should be too. Instead she seemed nervous and frightened.

Let me tell you, getting that big black buck up the stairs was no easy feat! Even after strapping him to a board, setting up pulleys, and putting plastic on the stairs, it took us nearly an hour to get him out of the basement. Once we had him in the living room, I loaded him onto a dolly, and waited until 2:00 am to wheel him out to the shed. Lynn did most of the work. I was healthier, feeling stronger every day, but even after a few months of starvation, our extinguished guest still must have weighed more than a hundred pounds.

We dumped him in the hole we'd prepared, and I allowed my wife the honor of filling it with the dirt she'd removed. When she was done, I replaced the floor board, and moved the bench and equipment back on top of them. I noticed that while I was finishing up hiding the evidence of the demise of her ex, she spent a lot of time staring at the second hole I'd had her dig. She was trembling when I took her in my arms. "We'll cover that one up for now. Let's hope we never have to use it, my love."

~ * ~ * ~

The next morning she was waiting for me, on her knees at the bottom of the stairs. We played tonsil hockey, and I fed her twice. Once with a mouthful of my finest, then with a waffle and fresh blueberries. It was the weekend, and I had decided I'd be spending most of my day with my dear loving wife.