A Wrestling Prelude to Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
458 Followers

He smiled and looked at Lisa. Then he repositioned himself on the bench, laying down on it, with his head in Lisa's lap, gazing up at her and her dangling breasts. She looked down with affection at him and stroked his chest. One of Rick's legs was up on the bench, the other spread out to the side, the invitation clear enough to me.

I got up slowly and knelt between his legs. His balls were beautiful, resting on the bench, each testicle taking up a good deal of space. His prick was laid out full length on his belly, dark body hair blanketing his body from his ankles up to the top of his chest, a thick jungle around his balls and cock.

His balls called me first. I wished I owned them myself. They were big, heavy, and unlike mine, which retracted up into their sac together into one unified lump when my prick was hard, each of Rick's testicles splayed to opposite sides of his shaft, clearly defined from each other in their pouch. They were manly, gorgeous, alluring.

I licked each one, nuzzling his scrotum with my nose, the sweaty ballsy smell managing to make my own prick grow agonizingly hard. I licked under his scrotum, running my fingers up and down his shaft, and I felt him give a little sigh, while he played his own hands over Lisa's breasts.

She leaned down to both give him a long kiss and provide better access to her boobs, hanging sweetly over Rick's torso. I wanted desperately to give them a feel too, but decided I had to do Rick first.

I slid his foreskin up and down over his prickhead while I tongued his testicles, and finally licked my way up his shaft to his prickhead.

The tip was glistening with fluid, as the head had emerged from its protective sheath, and I touched the tip of my tongue to his slit, tasting that salty pre-essence of sperm that was oozing out. Lisa had to move her upper body away a bit to give me access, but I still sensed that Rick's hands were busy kneading her chest.

There were two strategies that I saw. I could launch Rick as fast as I could, and get myself a shot at Lisa pronto, before something changed.

Or I could just go one step at a time and make the whole adventure last as long as possible. I had no idea really how this was going to play out, but my own groin was on fire, and there is nothing like a potential upcoming climax to make you think that anything you do in preparation for that is fair enough.

I hadn't even really made up my mind as I commenced toying around with Rick's prickhead. His cock was raging hard now, balls pulled up but separated on each side of the root of his shaft. I held his testicles gently, delighting in their heft in his ball sack, and slid my mouth up and down his shaft, stopping at the top of each stroke to run my tongue around his frenulum and apply some suction.

I halted after a few minutes, and ran my fingers up and down his cock, while Rick and Lisa both took in the sight of his damp, dark, powerful prick, thick veins visible along his shaft.

Lisa leaned over, giving me an intense close-up look at her wonderful chest, and gave his prickhead a sweet little work-over herself with her mouth, then held back to watch it twitch with expectant pleasure.

The pause apparently was meant for me to go back to work, which I did, and I could feel by the tension building in Rick's legs that time was growing short before the inevitable.

While picking up speed on my mouth movements over Rick's cock, I felt a new sensation, of a set of soft fingers on my own prick. Lisa had leaned over so Rick could suckle her breasts, and had reached her left hand down to my groin, where she played her fingers over my aching cock.

I rubbed Rick's balls a little more firmly, slid my mouth up and down his cock with some fervor, and then felt one of Rick's big hands at the back of my head.

I hadn't decided whether I would end up taking his sperm in my mouth or not, but it turned out it wasn't my call anyway. It had been a while since I had tasted semen, but before that thought had even really formed, Rick's legs had tensed and the first of a half dozen strong spurts arrived in my mouth.

I put his prickhead midway in my mouth, resisting the pressure exerted by Rick's hand to force his cock deeply into my throat. I got most of the load down. I had forgotten how strong and thick sperm was, how warm and viscous, and I noted that I actually enjoyed feeling the eruption, his cock pulsing, and the plunging liquid power of the fluid discharged from his loins, while his hips bucked frantically into me.

It was as if this live, devilishly powerful thing had invaded and now inhabited my mouth. At the same time I knew that it had been my actions that provoked the launch of his sperm. His pelvis humped the last bits of semen out, and I uncoupled, letting some sperm run down his cock. Lisa's hand was still on my prick, but her mouth was on Rick's lips, a long deep kiss in process while he fondled her breasts.

I wiped off my mouth with the back of my left hand and sat back to watch the two kiss each other, Lisa's hands playing over Rick's chest, and then down his groin to his balls, where she rubbed the leftover semen into his shaft and scrotum.

I looked down to my own cock, twitching hard, and wondered just how long it would be before some relief was in the offing.

They finally surfaced, and Rick wandered off, his limp wet cock wagging from side to side, and I heard him pissing in the toilet down the hall. I sat next to Lisa, who was looking at me intently, and she began running her fingers over my cock again.

"Nice work," she whispered in my ear. "I get so aroused watching another guy suck him. Your cock's turn is coming," her fingers rummaging around my balls now, exquisitely.

Rick returned and passed me a beer, and we kicked back, surveying each other without our clothes. Lisa had slipped out of her skirt, revealing strong thighs and full, handsome asscheeks.

"I'm done for a bit," he admitted, his soggy prick damp and shrunken, resting on his right thigh. "But I want to end up inside Lisa before we get to dinner."

We sat on the mat and talked sex for some time. What we liked, some of our more memorable adventures.

I got the feeling, although I didn't voice it, that this had all been a set up.

Some sort of barriers had been broken now amongst us all and we spoke freely.

They were handsome enough, the both of them, and it was a pleasure to look at them openly, no clothes on at all, and with interest. They shared with me some of their history together. They had met at university, "love at first fuck!" as Rick described it.

Both had been athletes, although wrestling had been a sidelight for Rick, rugby being his main interest. Lisa had rowed and insisted she had been "thinner back then." I estimated this was maybe ten years earlier. It wasn't hard to believe, but my guess was that her chest wasn't as large then either, and her current form was a trade-off I was almost always more than happy to take. Breast heft over tight waist.

Both were fit and healthy looking, with or without clothing. Of course if one has a cock dying to slither up into a woman's sex, one doesn't usually see defects easily.

Rick's chest was sweaty, his thick legs ropey with muscle. Lisa's breasts moved enthrallingly every time she shifted position.

They talked about lovemaking. I asked Lisa her favorite way to couple. She eyed me carefully.

"Almost any way. Underneath is fine. I like on top too. Slow, fast, it's all good. Long as it happens with attention, awareness." She gave my cock a glance, it was pretty hard. She gave Rick a look. "It is always very nice from behind," she admitted. "Having a nice hard penis come into you from your backside is so..." she paused, groping for a word.

"Primitive?" I offered.

"Animal-like," she said. "I feel like I am being taken. I often come real strongly that way."

I considered this.

After a bit more talking, perhaps long enough for Rick to gather some energy or perhaps just because my own prick had lost its rockhard status, Lisa decided it was time to get started again.

She had me lie on my back on the mat, and sat perpendicular to me on her haunches. With her right hand she fondled my balls, and then holding my semi-hard prick up in her other hand, she tickled my prickhead with her tongue and slid her mouth down over me. I saw her give Rick a conspiratorial glance, and he just kicked back with his beer and happily watched the whole proceedings.

There are so many times in my life that I have had a woman do my cock in the dark, it remains a great delight to have enough light to see the author of the pleasure, her lips sliding down over your prick, at the same time as just feeling the thorough enjoyment of being sucked.

In this case it was a huge treat to watch Lisa's wonderful meaty boobs move around while her head was going up and down on me.

I reached out and felt them, soft, hanging lovely flesh, nipples hard and engorged, dark rings around their pointy tips. In just a few minutes the complete hardness of earnest desire had returned to my cock, and she rose and straddled my torso now, facing me, and lowered herself down onto my cock.

Every first entry into a new cunt always makes me feel like some sort of naval explorer finding a new, undiscovered bay. She slid, a half-smile directed to me, slowly and exquisitely down onto me, til her pubic hairs were resting on my own groin thicket, and she leaned forward, hands each side of my head, so that her boobs were smack in front of my face.

She dangled each of them over me, swaying side to side, nipples grazing my cheeks, while she ground her pelvis into mine. I felt her cunt muscles clipping my prick, squeezing while she gently moved up and down.

She nestled down onto me completely then, boobs squashing against my sweaty chest, and then while she was moving up and down on my cock, I got the wild idea, maybe from my earlier exertions on the mat, to roll her over. I caught her by surprise, and we did a barrel roll, so that I was on top of her.

I started pushing into her with hard short thrusts but she had a grin on her face and returned my own surprise move. I could hear Rick laughing as she adroitly rolled me over onto my back again. She pinned my arms to the mat this time with her hands, and held my pelvis down with hers, but I spun again, all of us laughing now, so I was again on top.

It became a game, to see how many different ways we could couple without letting my prick slip out of her. Sometimes she was on top, sometimes me, sometimes side to side, while we had the whole mat to play on. We would move suddenly but usually gracefully, staying coupled, then grind our hips against each other for some time, then shift again.

I am still not quite sure how we managed it, but at one point I was sitting cross-legged, with her on my lap facing me, her legs around my torso. We just sat there, kissing, her cunt making intoxicating little squeezing motions on my prick, even though I wasn't moving, and in fact my position meant I couldn't even thrust very well inside her. I could feel her erect nipples pressing into my chest.

She squashed her boobs against me, both of us sweating hard now, while her cunt rhythmically massaged my cock. It smelled musty and salty, but thoroughly arousing.

Then, unexpectedly, but not hurriedly, she uncunted and stood up over me. She stepped forward and I nuzzled her mons, pushing my face into her crotch and running my tongue up her damp alleyway.

She gave a look to Rick, and with some silent communication going on between them, he tossed her a pillow from the bench. His hand was at his own prick, hard, slippery and engorged.

She turned away from me, placing the pillow on the mat, and lowered herself down on it, her ass facing me and cunt exposed as she drew her legs up. She turned her head to the side and gave me a smiling glance. Her smooth white ass was round, stretched enticingly wide, the dark ring of her anus hovering above the spread lips of her cunt.

No extra invitation was needed. I mounted her in an instant, feeling my prick enter her from behind, my hands reaching for her boobs, my mouth on her neck, the smell of her hair in my nose. At this stage it was all of just a few minutes of increasingly heated pounding before my testicles yielded up their fluids.

I felt my balls pushing hard onto her cunt, my prick dishing up several strong spurts of semen into her. My mouth was clamped on her neck, and my pelvis still kept humping after all was done, although more slowly, just enjoying the feeling of rubbing my torso on her smooth backside.

Her cunt continued to squeeze me too, a delightful coda, pulling the last drops of sperm out of me.

I finally slid my cock out, and Rick tossed me a towel, which I used to wipe my sweaty forehead, and then my crotch.

I sat back, hands around my knees, while Rick looked intensely at Lisa, her ass still spread out and exposed with her belly on the pillow. He came over and knelt at her backside, kissing each cheek with affection, and ran a finger along her labias' furrow. It glistened, wet and gooey.

He stood up, prick out about forty-five degrees, balls hanging deep, and came over to me, pushing his cock in my face. I licked the tip of his prickhead, and pulled his foreskin back to expose the whole head, and took him in my mouth.

It tasted like sperm, and his groin had an earthy, sweaty smell. Couple minutes of tonguing him and he was serious hard. I liked the feeling of his cock growing in my mouth. Lisa had turned her head, looking at us intently, while she ran a finger along her own crotch. Rick pulled his penis from my lips and knelt behind Lisa. He slowly pushed his member into her waiting cunt.

Even though my own prick was dead limp, I shivered watching him enter, it was entrancing.

His ass was firm, but his thighs had real heft, and they helped push his pelvis hard into her, saucers forming at his asscheeks while he worked in and out.

He began with her face down on the mat, belly supported by the pillow, and ended that way too, but the next half an hour or so in between saw them cavort on the mat, in no need to hurry their pleasure.

At one point he had pulled out and rolled her onto her back. He was on all fours over her and had moved his pelvis up to her head, where he dangled his prick into her mouth.

I watched her take him in, his big balls splayed out to each side, and he fucked her mouth slowly and deliciously, one of her hands playing over his testicles, the other, I noticed, running over her own crotch, damp with my semen and her own fluids.

At another point she had straddled him like she had done me, boobs drooping in front of his face while he suckled them, one at a time, and she ground her pelvis into him in a figure eight motion. Her hair had come loose from her pony tail and hung down over their coupling. Her head was down and it looked like she enjoyed watching his prick go in and out of her channel as she kept her eyes directed at their junction.

She raised her head and her eyes found mine, and she gave me a sly look, her pleasure obvious. I could see her squeezing her cunt hard on him. She came the first time on top, lying full out on Rick's big body, her hips quivering and legs straightening out with the tension. She curled her pelvis into him and sighed.

Finally he uncunted and positioned her back on her belly on the pillow, and then from a backside view I watched a good hard few minutes worth of spirited humping while he thrust his hips violently into her, a smacking sound coming from her ass as he pushed in and out.

His big balls shuddered every time he thrust into her, she was taking it pretty hard.

She had reached around with her hand and was fingering her cunt. She made some climax noises just before he came, her own ass quivering, her toes straightening. His legs finally tensed as he propelled a series of strong thrusts of semen into her. All then came to a quiet, as he collapsed on top of her, their legs unmoving, his mouth on her neck.

We all finally toweled off, took showers and had a nice dinner served out on their back porch. We didn't mention our afternoon activities til wine after dinner, and I had to ask.

"So, you guys obviously rigged up this whole thing, right?"

Lisa had changed into a long, loose cotton tee-shirt type dress, her breasts soft and outlined in the light fabric.

"I mean, the thong exhibition?" I said, my eyes directed at Lisa, "And the way you came up behind me with your challenge?" turning to Rick.

They looked at each other.

"I had a notion you had wrestled," Rick finally said. "Lisa got a good feeling about how you held yourself at the pub."

"And you handled Rick's opening gambit with grace enough," went Lisa. "That pub is one of our faves downtown and we hadn't gone there looking for anything. You just looked promising. Not something we do that often, but it turned out fine."

She and Rick shared another long gaze. I had no complaints.

We finished our wine and called it an early night, as I had to catch an 8:30 flight the next morning, and we all were, I think, beat.

I was put up in their second bedroom, but despite my fatigue couldn't get to sleep easily, my mind rerunning the events of the afternoon. I listened carefully to see if my housemates were going to have another little sexual session again in their bedroom, but I didn't hear anything.

I finally drifted off to sleep, my penis reminding me of our afternoon's activities and wishing I had had Rick's luck to climax twice. What would it have been like to have him suck me? And then later plunge my cock deep into Lisa as a second course? I shivered with desire.

I awoke when it was still dark out, way before dawn. A pair of hands was caressing my prick through the light sheet covering me, my cock stiff and getting stiffer as my senses roused themselves. My waking was intuited, as a hand came up to my mouth, a finger resting over my lips, a sign to stay silent.

The hands slipped the sheet off and slid off my underpants, and a soft mouth with a darting tongue was next on my prick, Lisa tickling my prickhead to attention. All senses now alert, the most extraordinary adventure began.

She was deliberate and would tease me stiff until my hips were squirming, then she would shift her attention elsewhere, licking up and down my inner thighs, or dangling her breasts over my face, until my erection had eased some of its insistent calling. Then she would begin again on my penis, slowly rolling my prickhead in her mouth, running her tongue up and down my shaft.

She paid particular attention to my testicles, nuzzling them while her tongue darted around my perineum, and I pulled my legs up to give her better access in the dark, her mouth taking my balls one by one, then both together, circling them, and providing them warm, soft, wet kisses. In contrast to the afternoon, I could barely make her out in the dark, catching a shadowy look at a breast only now and again.

Towards the end, facing my feet, she straddled my face with her crotch, giving me a taste, clean from her earlier shower, of her labia and cunt, damp, musky, delightful, all the while playing with my prick with hands or mouth in a sixty-nine.

Finally I could hold off no longer, and she pressed her mons into my face while pumping her mouth up and down on my shaft, sucking my prickhead with energy, and I thrust strongly into her mouth a good six or seven times.

She had dallied with my groin long enough that the volume must have been significant, despite my ejaculation into her earlier. I lay still, her cunt resting on my face, while she continued to suck, gently rubbing my balls and milking the last oozings of semen out of me.

yowser
yowser
458 Followers